Café

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Chanyeol, don’t be mad.” Woobin tries to convince his lover on the other line.

            “I’m not, I’m just pissed off.” He coldly answered.

            “Want to hear something good? You and your sister really look-a-like but you’re much prettier than her.” The siblings gasp in sync while they are in separate ends.

            Chanyeol can hear his sister’s protested about that in the background and takes her phone back.

            “He is so mean.” Yura complains while Woobin is laughing to what he said.

            “Don’t worry; I’ll take him away from you. Where are you right now?” Chanyeol finds his sleeper and steps on it as he listens to his sister and Woobin’s location. “Alright, I’ll be there.”

            Chanyeol hangs up, growls cutely after he messes up his hair. He is about to rise up his from the mattress when a long arm hooks him and gets him back to the bed. He rolls on the other side of it, noticing its wideness. That is right, Kris transform the two-single-beds in that room into a king-sized one. It is gonna be more accessible and more convenient not for their height but for the actions they will be conducting in the coming days.

            “Hyung.” Chanyeol forces himself to be released from the tight grip the older puts him in.

            “You said you want to sleep more, right?” Kris speaks soothingly on his ears, kissing his neck and snuggles it. “Just let them hangout with each other. You’ll never know, they might end up falling in love and became a couple.”

            Chanyeol hits his elbow at Kris’ tummy that seems not to affect the taller. “Don’t make me laugh.”

            “I’m being serious.” Kris makes Chanyeol face the ceiling while he tops on him. He kisses the boy on his lips, beginning their day with a kiss.

            This is too much for Chanyeol to handle right now. He lied to his boyfriend that nothing happened between him and Kris last night, as if Kris will let that.

            “Hyung, I need to go!” These are words that successfully escaped from Chanyeol in middle of this kissing session, who slides his palms flatly between their chests.

            Suddenly, Skrillex’s “More Monsters and Sprites” plays on their background. It is coming from Kris’ phone, Chanyeol’s influence to him. It is Kris' turn to receive a call. Chanyeol uses this opportunity to flee while Kris is pre-occupied by the phone call. He rushes to his dresser and gets one of his sneakers below it then run.

            “Aish, Chanyeol!”

 

       A few minutes later, Chanyeol arrives to a café near their dorm. Woobin seems to do this meet-up closer to his location on purpose so he can easily come there. Even from a far, he can see two tall pair sitting on one of the round tables outside the mentioned place, laughing with whatever their conversartion.

             All of a sudden their happy time is interrupted by a hand owned by a male wearing a navy blue hooded jacket that smacks their table. That person reveals himself in his clothes with a cold-looking face. The two are stunned because of him, who sits along them, placing both of his arms folded on top of the surface.

            “What do you want?” Woobin asks him.

            “Milkshake will do.” The taller bits his lower lip; this side of Chanyeol turns him on. He stands from his seat so he can order what his lover wants, leaving the siblings alone.

            ‘Aish, such a pain.’ Chanyeol still glares at the man although he is far and goes inside the café. He resigns to this expression when his sister nudges him.

            “So~” Yura smirks with this soft tone voice, leaning closer to Chanyeol. “Who do you like Kyoya or Mukuro?”

            “Huh?” A quick confused reaction shows up to her brother’s face that makes one of her eyebrows raises and her tongue rolls inside her cheeks.

            “Don’t make a fool out of me, Tsuna.” Great, Tsuna again. Why these people are so fond of that anime? “I’ve been your sister for almost 22 years of your existence. I know a handful of your secrets.”

            Thankfully, not all, she does not have a knowledge about his brother undergone with the men that entered his life. She was clueless about what Chanyeol experienced back from his puberty, to Woobin, and to Kris. “I know there is something going on between you and those boys. Calling you Yeobo? Come on.”

            “Noona.” Chanyeol is too obvious with his fidgety movement. Oh yes, Woobin called him with that pet name before, unaware his sister is there beside his boyfriend when they were having a conversation. “It’s been a joke of Woobin. He always does that. He is just making fun of me, that’s all.”

            Nervous laughs comes after that from the younger, Yura places her chin on her palm as she stares at her brother with full of suspicion.

            “Really?” Chanyeol nods eagerly. “Then, how do you explain that guy watching at us all this time?”

            The boy glances on where his sister’s lips pointing to, imagining sounds of breaking glass after he learns who it is.

            “Don’t think I’m not observing you boy with the pictures spreading on the web.” Yura snorts. “Kris’ skinships to you are too much distinct from the other members. And look, he even bothers to follow you here. How are you going to explain this T-su-na?”

            “I’m not TSUNA.” He hisses to his sister as he leans back his view to hers again.

            “I’m not a fan of his couples though.” She smirks. “Search for someone to be your Takeshi, okay?”

            Yura’s teases seem to stop when Kris finally has the courage to come closer at them. The table has four seats, amazingly fits their number as if fate plays with it.

            “Chanyeol needs to go back with me at the dorm because we need to prepare for our upcoming album.” Kris pulls Chanyeol for him to stand from his chair. The boy knows he is just using this comeback scheme so he can be taken away from that meeting.

            Chanyeol sister’s clasps her hands awing the news Kris brought up. “That’s great. Congratulations boys.”

            Before Kris can pull Chanyeol out from there, someone just comes back from ordering a milkshake. Kris and Woobin compete to each other with terror glares.

            “Who said you can bring Chanyeol now?” Woobin puts the milkshake on the table; he cannot hide his hatred as there is a few drops of it flops on the surface. “Can’t you see we’re having fun here? Not—until—you came.”

            Kris and Woobin push their forehead against each other. This makes Chanyeol panic when he tries to go between them.

            “Stop it. Please don’t make a scandal here.” The youngest among these four said with his volume down. The crowd notices they are somehow familiar.

            “Sh**, we should get out of here before they find out who we are.” Yura suggested. The four agrees to go elsewhere sooner that the people start to get their cameras and shoot them.

 

            They decided to go on the cinema, with a little moment to think what they will watch, they just pick a random movie. Disappointed, it is an action indie film.

            Yura separates her brother to his suitors; that is what she knows. Little to her knowledge Chanyeol has been molested by these demons multiple times. She flanks herself to them making Kris and Woobin sit next to each other. If they are not only in front of the siblings, they have killed one another already.

 

            Sun almost sets when Yura leaves them together. The three rides one cab peacefully, Woobin comes along in order to send his lover home. As they get off from the car, the two begins a burning match. Kris is the first one to strike Woobin with his fist and he cannot admit, Woobin who is taller than him answers it with a punch as well.

            Before this place came into a bloodbath, Chanyeol blocks himself between his men. He spreads his arms on his sides, fearless whether he is the one to be hit or not.

            The two towers stop, panting for air and calming themselves down. It is difficult for both of them if Chanyeol will be the one to be aggravated with this fight; even they hurt this boy in different way.

 

            The two seems to be lower their temper down however somebody is not done yet. At the veranda of EXO’s dorm, a member of the said group seen all of it. He is no other than the leader. He is not happy of what he viewed down there, gritting his teeth, gnarling silently while all s are busy with other several things.

            Suho had been keeping his feelings for a long time. Why he did not create a move to show this? He is afraid; but, not anymore.

            ‘He should be mine and mine only.’

 

~End~

A/N

 

Ready for the 3rd Wave?