14th of November (Part I)

A Pet of Fate

 

            ‘Gasp’ A sound Chanyeol created while he is looking at the date almost on the upper left corner of the phone screen.

 

            Thursday, 14 November

 

            What is this? He remembers that day. It is not possible to forget all what happen to that day that as if it is a dream.

            “Is there something surprising pops out in your screen?” He knows that voice. It is coming from his front. He slowly looks the person, seeing Woobin with the same clothes they had with their first interaction.

            He looks at what he is wearing as well, shock that he is also having the same clothes on that time. Their surroundings, it is the same room they stay for a while.

            ‘Don’t tell me, did I just go back in time?’ He asked to himself. Startled, he stands up from his seat making the other person does the same thing.

            “What’s wrong? Did your members tell you where they are?” The actor is curious to his behavior.

            He flinches, panicky of what is going on. He stares at the man again, nodding quickly with Woobin’s question.

            “Yes.” He said. “I need to go now, Hyun— I mean Kim Woobin-sshi.”

            If he really travels to the beginning of this story, he needs to change what fate gave him before. He needs to escape from this man before the same scenario happens the second time around. He looks at the exit and about to go there. As he supposes to, a hand holds his wrist. Shoot.

            “Hold on.” Woobin stops him. Chanyeol does not try to glance at him again. “Do you think I’ll let you go?”

            The taller locks his upper body with embrace, turns him around for him to face him, drags him to the wall and pins him there. Chanyeol’s fidgety movements start to show while almost an inch of his face is apart from the actor. Woobin stares at his frightened orbs with lust and longing. The man gazes this time with his slightly part lips, looks tempting that Woobin his upper lip with desire.

            “You’ll never escape from me. I love you, Chanyeol. I love you.” The older said those words before he devours the lips of the younger male. Chanyeol with wide open eyes lets Woobin consume him. After few moments, he calms down and not refusing the actor anymore, eyes turn to be closed. Because of it, Woobin wraps his arm around Chanyeol’s hips and pulls him closer while the younger encircles his arms to the taller’s neck.

            They make out just like their usual habit; it has been a long time and it is so blissful. Not so many minutes pass, the two dramatically move down the floor, continuing this kisses of yearning.

            ‘I miss you so much, Hyunjoong. Where are you?

 

            He gasps once again; this is the second time for this period that he does that. This must be reality now; he is on his shared bed with his lover, sighting at his left is the person he swears to love forever. Weird though, his hair is almost similar from what he have on that moment. This chocolate-brown-fluffy hair boy smiles on him and leans closer to kiss him at the corner of his mouth, only making him remember the dream he just had right now. With his twitch, his boyfriend awakens, moving a little and humming.

            “M-morning, love.” He grins nervously. Kris opens one of his eyes, sees the beautiful face of his lover.

            “Jagiya.” Kris closes his sight again with a smirk on his face. He turns back that makes Chanyeol pouts.

            “Yah!” Chanyeol whines softly while shaking Kris. “We should get up already because we have a very long list of schedules today, remember?”

            “Alright! Alright!” Kris faces him again now with a barely open eyes. “Can you please tell me what day is today?”

            Chanyeol becomes tense because he knows what day is next to the 13th yesterday.

            “It’s Friday, the 14th of November.” His face saddens.

            “It’s been a year now, huh?” Kris becomes fully awake and sits up to peck his lover’s lips.

            “Yeah.” Chanyeol said shortly as the kiss finishes.

 

            Right after he was saved from the island in Woobin’s hand, the man never shows himself again. He stops being a celebrity and no one knows his whereabouts. Chanyeol cannot believe how fast the time is; now a year passed since the day his world was blown away of a whirlwind that change his life forever.

            Recently Chanyeol has been dreaming about Woobin every night. He does not know but with those dreams; he always answers the man’s affection for him like they usually do when they were still lovers. This turns to mess up his feelings. He forces himself to believe Kris is his only one and shall not be confused with it.

 

            “Kyuwan-sshi, you have a visitor.” Someone called the only person inside a dance studio that morning.

            Han Kyuwan looks so mature with his current appearance, having a short hair with black tank top and red jogging pants. He goes out of the room only to see his guests that wanted to see him.

            “Chanyeol? Kris?” He is flabbergasted of the couple. They are sitting at the side of the external wall of the dance studio, hands intertwined and smiling to the former senior.

            “Long time no see.” Kris smirks.

            “Aish, look at you guys. You’ve grown so tall.” The couple exchanges look and chuckles with Kyuwan’s compliment. “How are you?”

            “We’re good.” Chanyeol tightens his grasp to his boyfriend. “And, you?”

            “I’m okay.” Kyuwan gives them satisfied smile while nodding.

            “Great.” The oldest sits between them, separating the couple and they join him there at his seat instead.

            “So… Is Hyunjoong still bothering you?” With that hesitant question from Kyuwan, Chanyeol feels cold sweat suddenly.

            “No.” Kris replied at their senior.

            “I’m glad to know that. You must have a hard time with him, huh, Chanyeol?” The boy’s ex-boyfriend nudges him. He stumbles a little because his been spacing out. “He is not visiting me either, that rascal. Anyway, Hyung is sorry for what my dongsaeng did to you.”

            “No, it’s ok.” Kris gets their attention. “If not because of him, I would not have Chanyeol.”

            “Oh, really.” The foreigner stands up to sit beside his lover. “It did not escape to my mind that you look good together.”

            “Thanks for that flattering comment.” Kris kisses Chanyeol on the cheeks while they are watched by their sunbae. The tallest gets a hit from Chanyeol to his arm. Kyuwan cannot help but to laugh at their small slapstick comedy.

            “Kris.” Kyuwan gets his attention. “Take care of my boy.”

            “Sure will.” He bows.

            In fulfillment, Kyuwan wants to finish this chitchat, the two follows what he did when he rose from their seat. He is going to the room where he came from before not until…

            “Sunbae.” Chanyeol calls him. He turns back at his former lover with a curve on his lips.

            “What?” Kyuwan asked.

            “I’m happy to see you again.” He definitely is, he thought this person is dead because of what Woobin told him. “Are you doing fine here?”

            “Yes, I’m actually a choreographer here.”

            “Why don’t you go to SM instead and be one of the instructors there?” Kris curiously asked him.

            He shakes his head and still smiling. “I’m alright in here. It is not as shiny as what I dreamed of but this is enough for me.”

            “Okay.” Kris understands his point.

            “See you next time.”

            “Sure.”

 

To be continued...