Boyfriend

A Pet of Fate

 

            Chanyeol and Kyuwan were more vulgar to their relationship. It was a known forbidden love for all the trainees who were aware of this; however they became accomplices instead, hiding this huge secret to the management.

            None bothered to this homoual thing because they know Han Kyuwan would crash their heads if they talked about this.

            Chanyeol did not have any romantic feelings to the older at all; he just thought Kyuwan was like his protector. If he tried to unattached to this romance, he knew the same thing would happen just like when he forgave this senior and he did not like that.

            Even the artists were not numb and stupid to be unaware of this. Chanyeol and Kyuwan were too famous because both of them created their names inside the empire separately. Kyuwan had been a trainee the same time with other Super Junior members. He had been lingering there for a long time now. And, Chanyeol was so friendly especially with girls the reason for him to effortlessly picking one of them as his couple.

            Too bad, Chanyeol could not do that anymore.

            There were some disadvantages they just needed to face together. Chanyeol’s height grew rapidly making him taller to his boyfriend now. It did not change a thing on their relationship though. The younger remained as the girl of this bond.

 

            One day, Chanyeol was chosen as the actor for SNSD’s MV for Tell Me Your Wish Japanese version. Kyuwan was there waiting for him until he would finish shooting with their Sunbaes. The members of the said group could not stop giggling while they were in the middle of the shooting because of this.

            “How sweet!” Tiffany squealed. All of them were circling Chanyeol after they shoot the last part.

            “Look, Baby. Kyuwan-sshi is watching you.” Taeyeon pointed at his boyfriend that was standing off-cam with the filming crew. All of them stared at him then scream. They were gaining so much attention so they tried to shut their mouths pretending there was nothing wrong.

            “Oh, I hope I’ll marry someone like him!” Hyoyeon said dreamily. She was hit on her head after it.

            “No one will like you, ugly.” All of them laughed when Jessica and their dancer acted the chicken fight.

            Chanyeol was laughing with a blushing face. ‘They all thought I’m madly-in-love with this gay thing. Sorry, it’s not gonna happen.’ Really?

 

            A month passed, Chanyeol and Kyuwan’s team would be combining with another rapping group.

            “They said they’re going to debut a new group soon. They need to combine all the team in one class so they’ll know who to pick.” One of their team mates said. They are all sitting leisurely at the center of the polished floor.

            “Gosh! I’m getting nervous.” One of them gripped his own collar tightly, shaking it off as if the room getting hotter.

            Not a minute later one of the mentors entered the room leading the said group that would join them from now on. The boys quickly stood up and bowed to the oldest among all of them. Chanyeol clung to Kyuwan’s arm as they faced the other team. These two were assigned in the middle of their group.

            “Everyone.” The fat mentor broke the silence occurring inside that place. “We will conduct this one rap session everyday until we came up who we think is the best among you.”

            The two parties glared at each other because this will be a do-or-die battle among them. Chanyeol’s eyes were stuck to the one at the right-most side because of his gigantic height.

            “I still want all of you to be friends so please introduce yourselves.” The seriousness of this mentor seemed to oppose what he wanted. He was adding more oil to the growing fire inside that room.

            The first one to initiate the introductions was the people who just came in. They politely introduced themselves till it reached the tallest in their group.

            “Hi, my name is Kevin Li. It will be better if you call me K. Li.” Chanyeol’s heart skipped a bit when this boy with longer hair than him looked at him. He faltered not knowing why he did that. All he noticed was that person’s accent seemed to be not right. Is he a foreigner?

 

            “I don’t like that K. Li boy. He annoys me.” Kyuwan hissed. In his arm, Chanyeol was wrapped on it, doing the same thing everyday, sitting at the corner of their favorite spot.

            “He looks nice.” Chanyeol blushed while involuntarily smiled just remembering the person, currently naming Kris, again. His boyfriend noticed his expression, getting a little bit jealous because his face looked like that.

            “Why, Chanyeol? Do you like him?” Chanyeol startled a little, swiftly changing his reaction to not-so happy-one.

            “Yes, I like him. I want to be friends with him.” Chanyeol sincerely said, cheeks are back to be pale.

            “You better not, Chanyeol.” Kyuwan tightly hugged him that made him have a soft gasp. “Just not with that guy but someone or anybody else.”

 

            There was like a thick wall bound between Chanyeol and Kyuwan to Kris when they met again. Kris noticed this and also wondering with the touchiness these couple showed to each other. ‘Are they an item?’ Yes, Kris they were.

            The foreigner did not mean to know what this mystery was going on amid them. He saw everything, the make out these two shared inside that practice room. One of the trainees told him to stay quiet about this. He did not even care to what he just saw. Unaware that hate started to grow inside him.

 

            After a few months, SM finally posted on the pin board who would be in to their new boy band. All the trainees were excited to know who were listed among them. Some celebrated and some cried because they would need to wait for a long period of time again in order to get in to this kind of opening.

            Kyuwan was holding Chanyeol in his hand when they came in front of the board. Chanyeol placed both of his hands on his mouth after he gasped in surprise. He was #5 in the list.

            “Sunbae!” He pressed his hand tightly to his boyfriend in happiness. “I’m in—”

            Kyuwan’s face looked so dead. He turned his eyes again on the list finding Han Kyu Wan in it.

            “This is impossible. Why?” The older unlinked his grasp from the boy and walked away.

 

            Days ran that Kyuwan was not showing his face on SM Building anymore. Worry was eating Chanyeol so he gone straightly to where his senior was living.

            “Sunbae?” He knocked on the wooden desiccated looking door. He attempted to open the door, shock that it was actually unlocked.

            It was a small apartment, only having two rooms inside. One of it is the bedroom; that was where he saw his boyfriend. The older is sitting on the corner of it, expressionless and not moving at all. Chanyeol could not also ignore the bottles of soju spread all over the floor. Kyuwan was also holding one right now.

            “Sunbae!” Chanyeol held his face up with both of his hands. The boy sniffed and getting teary because of the condition of his senior. He sat with him now hands on the older’s.

            “Chanyeol?” Kyuwan said hoarsely. At least he talked, it was only what Chanyeol wanted to know.

            The boy hugged his lover; he could not control his tears so it came out from his eyes. The man laid his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol was his happiness after all.

            The younger let both of them fell into a kiss. It had been a long time since they did that. He understood how his boyfriend missed him. Kyuwan put Chanyeol in his mattress and continue their kisses there. He played with the younger’s hair, caressed his face, and smelled the wonderful scent coming from Chanyeol.

            Chanyeol did not think that this steaming lip lock would go to something he did not ever want to happen. The man took his own shirt off from him and started removing his pants as well. Chanyeol was terrified when he saw that coming. The next thing to his list was undressing his lover too. As he lifted Chanyeol’s shirt up, the boy screamed that almost broke his ears.

            “Why?” Kyuwan wobbled Chanyeol by gripping the younger’s shoulder.

            “No, Sunbae! Please spare me!” Chanyeol’s face is full of tears as he begged to his senior. The man just exhales in his frustration because this is the first time his boy rejected his desire.

            “But, Chanyeol. This is the only way make me feel better. SM denies my existence to their entertainment.” He sighed again. “Even, you? The only thing I left go up against me?”

            “I can...” Chanyeol swallowed before he continued. “I can only do this to the one I love.”

            Kyuwan’s sight became black after that confession, pursuing what he wanted to do. Chanyeol kept on shouting as he resisted. Until with his own strength, he pushed the older away from him and ran to the exit.

            “CHANYEOL!”

            The boy bumped to someone taller, a possible friend of the person living there before he completely ran away.

 

~End~

 

A/N

 

Double update... Want that?

You're still reading the same story... Don't worry...