Hong Kong

A Pet of Fate

 

            Their session ends around three o’clock. Old folks said when the time hits on that period, evil spirits come out from hell to terrorize humans’ lives. Chanyeol thinks he is experiencing that, right from this moment. There is an existing demon that watches over him; he did not expect the number will get double. Everyone else is sleeping, except him and the new monster in his life.

 

            Chanyeol continuously whimpers even he and Kris is done with that hellishwhatever. He hides inside the huge white comforter, curling himself his full tall body. He does not know but he does not want to see the person he will first see outside that blanket. He can never forgive him.

            Kris is just there beside him on his right, wearing that bathrobe again, reading the same book he had before. His focus is not there of course because of the sniffs he is hearing from the younger inside the comforter.

            “Chanyeol, you better sleep now or else you want another round.” He warns the boy.

            Instead of getting fright, Chanyeol says something that will make the fire between them get bigger.

            “Hyunjoong.” He calls his boyfriend that he left in Korea softly. If he just listens to Woobin’s caution, he should have not ended up like this. He repeats his name again and again now with louder sobs.

            Kris, who cannot take it, pulls Chanyeol’s comforter out of his face and grips his left wrist harshly.

            “Break up with him, Chanyeol. And I assure you, your life will be back to normal.” Chanyeol turns to have puffy-wet-face only for this night glares at the foreigner. He cannot stand the anger because sorrow is overcoming it, stopping him from giving those bad stare.

            “I can’t.” He closes his eyes and tears escape on it.

            “Alright, in that case, I’ll teach you some lessons till you finally change your mind.”

            When Kris let’s go off his wrist, he turns around, little to his awareness that he is drifted to slumber. Kris goes back to where he stopped from his book, not a number of seconds passes, he gives up. He puts down the book on the end table, ready to take a rest as well. After the tiring day from the trip and dealing with Chanyeol, he cannot stay late any longer.

            He takes off his bathrobe, replacing it with the comforter that also covering Chanyeol. He wraps his arms around the boy, exhaling his intoxicating scent. If he just knows Chanyeol will be this good, he should have been sleeping with him whenever they have schedule like this or better, they can stay forever.

 

            Sun rises above the sky; it is so calm as if nothing happens before that. EXO gathers around the hotel's lounge. Later at night, they will have another tiring joint concert with their Sunbaes, so first they need to do something fun. SM loves giving these boys some enjoyment letting them what they like before they drag them to a full-pack schedule.

            “Kids, we are going to Disneyland.” Suho announces, seems too serious for the morning, not fitting s’ triumphant reaction.

            “That’s great, Hyung!” Sehun looks so excited, just thinking what the difference of this place is to the one they visited in L.A. “Who think of this?”

            Their Korean Leader exhales heavily but no one seems to bother. The youngsters are busy planning the rides they want to go and checking it on the web with their laptops, phones and tablets.

            “Kris…Hyung.” Why is it awkward to add your politeness, Suho? Everyone stops. Now, speaking of the devil that really is a devil, it seems like his presence is not there yet, either Chanyeol.

            “Where are Chanyeol and Kris Hyungs by the way?” Kai pouted, leaning left and right and perhaps his two tower older brothers is only behind his other members. The others’ does the same thing, checking if they are just with them, but no.

            Anxious Luhan, who looks he did not much sleep, has a head bend down, looking at the floor blankly. He notices two shadows are coming to his way that he follows with his eyes until it is closer to him.

            Everyone is just staring the newly arrive couple, soundless and dumbfounded. Kris is very handsome, dazzling with his pushback hair, white shirt with black cardigan on top, khaki straight cut pants and a pair of white leather shoes. Chanyeol on the other hand, has a brown hair down, hiding under his baggy navy blue hoodie, skinny jeans below him with black chucks, dull.  The more notable feature of his outfit is the black wayfarer on his eyes. Wait, the most eye-catching item is not simply him but with Kris as well as the two hands they own are intertwined together.

            “Hyung.” Sehun calls, he is one of the puzzled crowd, he goes to them, and still view is on their hands. He tries to take Chanyeol’s shades off him but the older evaded. “Are your eyes not doing well again?”

            “Yes.” Kris answers on behalf of Chanyeol. “He needs to wear this for a while and I guess he’ll be fine later at the concert.”

            Sehun sighs in relief, believing his Chinese Hyung said, unaware that is lie because underneath that frames are a swollen pair of eyes from yesterday’s endless tears.

            Luhan bites his lips in irritation, he is an intelligent man, and he knows what really happens. He dashes to them in order to hit Kris’ head with his knuckle.

            “Ouch! What’s that for?” Kris asks while rubbing his hurt skull.

      You should know what it is for. He said softly in Mandarin, like cursing Latin words at Kris. The shorter grab Chanyeol’s other free hand from Kris’ grasp to take the boy with him. Luck is not with him for the reason that Kris will not give Chanyeol easily.

          “He’s mine.” Kris answers back with the same language, smirking. “You cannot freely take him wherever you want starting from today.

            He forcefully takes Luhan’s hand off of his boy, in success Kris and Chanyeol walk away, planning of going to exit.

            Luhan will cry in any moment since his eyes are somehow turns to glass like. He shakes his head quickly and aims his glare to their tallest.

      Don’t make me laugh, Wu Yi Fan! And, are you older than me to speak that way?

      Kris discontinued his march along Chanyeol, turning back to Luhan. He likes to smile evilly at him so much. “Are you Korean? When did you start being concern to ethics, Lulu?

            Luhan has a short gasps after it, with a shock face, unbelievable.

 

          They go to Disneyland, not as nice as before. The members try to get over with what happen this morning. Bad as it is, but they need  to recover.

            They strive to make happy memories, especially the three maknaes. The trio rides the most outrageous ride that they can go on to. The other members also somewhat similar and forces themselves to join the fun. However, they abandon Chanyeol.

            The second tallest watches his other teammates playing without him; they just come and go, passes him while he is sitting on the bench, not alone. Kris is with him and not planning to leave his side or Chanyeol leave his side, holding the younger’s hand tightly.

            Kris and Chanyeol do not only stay on the bench, they also attempt to follow their members anywhere they go, still only to observe them.

            This is too boring! Chanyeol prays someone from his group will be brave enough to ask him play. Not less than a second, his prayers are answered.

            “C-chanyeol.” His best friend Baekhyun comes in front of him, while he is standing outside the toilet, waiting for Kris to get out from there. Chanyeol is not hiding neither on the hoodie or the shades anymore since his face is back to normal.

            The boy with his same birth year is observant with his surroundings. He is nervous too that Kris may catch him talking to Chanyeol the reason for him to be careful.

            “What is it, Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked with a hint of wonder on his face.

            “Do you want to go to the Souvenir Shop there?” He hesitatingly points somewhere from his back using his index finger. “Let’s buy our love ones something for this trip.”

            “S-sure.” Chanyeol really wishes to go. “I want to buy Noona a gift. That would be gr—”

            A huge hand is placed on top of his shoulder. He knows who it is.

            “I’m going to ask Chen or D.O. instead.” Baekhyun cowardly steps back. “See you around, Chanyeol, Hyung.” And, he runs away.

            Chanyeol wants to go but Kris is there, will stop him at any cost. All of a sudden loud squeals are coming from their left side. Shoot. Their fans are there watching their drama.

            Kris’ hand that is on Chanyeol’s shoulder transfer to the younger’s one.

            “I guess that’s a good idea.” Kris whispers on him “Let’s go to the Souvenir Shop.”

            They both agree to go there, ignoring the pile of fans currently surrounding them.

 

            Inside the small boutique, finally Kris lets him be distant in a few meters; Chanyeol is looking for the best item he can bring home to his family. Oh, also with his boyfriend. He found this crystal cat figure, his sister surely be happy with it. The next thing he searches is the perfect item for Woobin. There, he found a dinasour plushie. When he is about to get it in the rack along with piles of it…

            “Chanyeol.” He let goes the soft toy and turns back. Kris is standing behind him, holding a red dog’s collar, printed with Mickey Mouse heads and waves it on the air.

            He comes closer to the boy to put it on around his neck; he bites his lips when he is done before it goes to Chanyeol’s ear. “It suits you. Next time I’ll buy you something better.”

            Kris takes one Chanyeol’s of hands and pulls him out there, too sad that Chanyeol left the stuff he supposedly bought for Yura and Woobin.

 

            As the sky turns tangerine, the boys decides to leave the theme park, drained but need to recharge quick for their concert tonight. EXO rides the shuttle; all are silent because all of them are sleeping. Chanyeol is on his dreamland too sitting along with Kris. The boy is unaware that his head will fall on Kris shoulder, waking the taller up.

            Kris does not know why he feels so light. His half-lidded eyes glance to the person who rest on his shoulder. Chanyeol’s hair is blocking his view to see that peaceful looking face. The taller combs it off, noticing the younger is growing this thing again. His eyes full of desire see Chanyeol’s mouth is slightly open.

            Kris examines his surrounding before he holds Chanyeol’s chin to kiss him. This lips touching is so addicting. In the middle of this discreet intimacy, the older sneaks out a blue Disneyland paper bag from his pocket and place it on Chanyeol’s lap. He separates himself to the younger’s lip, still wanting more but sufficient for now.

            “I know you want to give this. I’ll allow you, Chanyeol. Give it to him and to her.

 

            That night at SMTown Concert, the whole family shows off their enormous talents as usual. They are dancing and singing all together. What everyone loves the most is the fountain show where everyone gets wet and plays like kids.

            Chanyeol tries to avoid Kris for the rest of the show; the older cannot do anything because they are in front of the public. Kris attempts some touches but Chanyeol dodges it and run away.

            After the show, the Korean rapper goes down at the backstage soggy with water from the fountain. He sees Kris looks waiting for him there, yearning again and maybe thinking something immoral right now. He unexpected Kris will shove him on the darkest corner of that area, and be kissed.

             It is a simple touch of lips at first until it become intense, hot and sensual. Kris once again conquers Chanyeol’s space for breathing. Kris kisses goes deeper and deeper, making sure there is no room for Chanyeol to escape, pressing him more on the wall with his body. It seems Kris is wrong that this boy will defy him; he is too relaxed to be like that right now. As he realized this, his hands linger to Chanyeol‘s sides, so soft and warm beneath his palms.

            Chanyeol’s air glitches between the kiss as his brother’s hands slides lower going underneath his wet shirt so he can have a full access to Chanyeol’s skin. Kris roves his fingers from Chanyeol’s belly to his spine.  When their make out stop, Kris circles his arms around Chanyeol’s waist panting, needing some gas inside their lungs.

            The brown hair boy’s cheeks are tinted with red, looking up on him; eyes are solemn with pouty lips.

            “I can’t wait to get on our hotel room and ravage you all night long.” Kris softly said before he kisses him again.

 

            Chanyeol remembers one of the moments they had in this country. That is the single time Kris is so sweet with him, helping him get down from the pulpit of the yacht, buying him toys, just charming. Within those points, he never thought Kris hates him and ended up doing these stuffs in sequence for his suffer.

            The way he will reminisce Hong Kong will never be the same like the previous years.

 

            Back in Seoul, the lover Chanyeol left there is doing his habit again of checking what he is doing. He browses Naver and only disappointed of what he will see there. Photos of KrisYeol being so close together in Disneyland storm the web.

            Woobin throws his laptop to the wall, creating it to shattered pieces. He growls in anger while he destroys this device more by stepping his feet on it.

            “CHANYEOL!”

 

~End~

 

A/N

 

생일 축하에 My Ever Beloved Child! I'm sorry Chanyeol if Mommy keeps on hurting you in this fic... Mommy wants only your happiness... I'll keep on watching you like... for eternity. Who are Chanyeol's mother here like me? Raise your hand!