Drugs

A Pet of Fate

 

            Woobin attacks Chanyeol’s lips once again. The boy is trying to defy this immoral act but always fails since the latter is stronger than him. They dive in to a passionate kiss just like what happen before thanks to the controls of Woobin.

            Chayeol is thinking how to stop this make out. He is getting sick and tired of this already. He stiffs his movement especially on his face by closing his mouth firmly. So the man cannot penetrate his mouth again.

            “Chanyeol, open your mouth.” The man begs in the middle of their intense kiss.

            Yes, Park Chanyeol opens his mouth, for him to bite the lower lips of the latter, harshly.

            Slap!

            That’s what the boy gets in response to what he has done.

          Chanyeol becomes dizzy and sight gets blurry. When he slowly recovers the focus of his eyes, he sees the blood dripping on Woobin’s mouth. The man wipes the crimson liquid by using the back of his hand slowly.

            Chanyeol is there, staring at the glaring Woobin. The model hisses getting piss off with the boy.

            “Wrong move, Park Chanyeol. A very wrong move.” Woobin said firmly with a disappointment in his tone.

            Chanyeol knows that. It is the reason for him to tremble in scare to that man in front of him.

            “I don’t want to be rough but I guess you need to be tamed.”

            The rapper just watches Woobin’s next move. Seemingly, he anticipates for what the man will do to him. Woobin stands away from the bed, bending his neck left and right as if warming up for a something.

            “Well, we’re just starting anyway and we should not waste time.” He takes something down the floor and shows it to Chanyeol. “Your glare to me before is like this wolf shirt of yours. It’s really cute.”

            Chanyeol feels creepy with this maniac. But wait, if his wolf shirt is on the actor’s hand, then what is he wearing right now? The cold sweat that is running all over his body since the beginning becomes more rapidly flows on him.

            Woobin placed both of his hands to the comforter then suddenly pulls it off.

            Chanyeol is so shock to see that he is not wearing anything at all underneath the comforter.

            ‘I knew it!’ He screamed inside his mind. That is why he feels unease when he woke up. This is totally embarrassing for him to be in front of someone that he considers a stranger.

            But, what’s up with the other guy?

            Woobin looks dreamy gazing upon Chanyeol’s exposed flesh. He looks at the boy like a form of art. The room has a dim light but it does not ruin the glow of Chanyeol’s milky skin.

            Amazing. That is his fascination to his new form of discovery. His lower lip stings, but not enough that he cannot bear biting it himself. He is getting more and more insane by just seeing the Chanyeol.

            “Stop staring at me!” The boy shouted, getting back Woobin to reality. Chanyeol is breathing so fast because he is maybe nervous, embarrass, annoyed, scared. You know what, it’s a mixed emotion.

            Woobin answers him with a smirk. Then, he laughs.

            “How can’t I? You’re lovely looking that way.”

            “Please stop!” Chanyeol begs. Woobin throws the comforter somewhere in the room before he sits again at the edge of the bed.

            “I can’t stop.” Woobin shakes his head just to convince that he cannot. He caresses Chanyeol’s face that the latter felt shudders with. He lifts up away his hand again gesturing his finger with one. “Hold on, okay?”

            He shifts his focus to the nightstand at the side of the bed. He arches his back and looks like he is searching for something when he checks every drawer of it.

            While he is doing that, his monologue resumes.

            “You know, Chanyeol. I really can’t stop now. Now, that you bit my lips and if you just do what I request to you like a good boy. It should not end up like this.”

            While he is talking, Chanyeol, who is just behind him, struggles as he tries to forcefully take off the chains clutched on both of his wrists and ankles. He knows it is total failure to do but he still try. Unexpectedly, Woobin leans back at him, pausing to what he is doing.

            “Are you listening?” Chanyeol just glares at him.

            Woobin continues his search inside the drawers and continues with what he is saying.

            “I’m just showing myself that I fit to your type of guy. I’m tall like you, has a deep voice like you and—” He finally found what he is looking for. “I’m good looking like you.”

            Chanyeol is alarm when Woobin shows the thing he is searching in his hand.

            “What is that?” He asked hysterically. Woobin laughs like a villain in a movie.

            “A syringe.” He only misses to add obviously.

            “Huh?”

            “This is for you to be aroused of the next thing we are going to do.” Woobin pulls another item out of the drawer. It’s a black ribbon.

              Woobin crawls on the other side of the bed, making sure he will not step on Chanyeol’s precious body. He tightly tied the ribbon above the right elbow that results Chanyeol to yelp. When he is done, he takes the cap off to the syringe and quickly injects the boy with the light yellow color drugs inside him.

            Chanyeol screams because he cannot stand the pain. As Woobin sees the syringe is completely empty, he removes the needle from the younger’s skin. He hushes the boy’s little whimper while rubbing the part where he insert the drugs and whispers. “You will feel good soon.

            That makes the boys stop his almost-ready-to-fall tear. He is staring at Woobin who is just smiling with not-so-kind one.

            Woobin removes the black ribbon he uses as a tourniquet to Chanyeol. He then lies above him, making sure he will not give all his weight to the younger. He starting kissing the boy, this time butterfly kisses that starting from the forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, jaw and so and so forth.

            There is something not right with this. Chanyeol is not giving any refusal to Woobin’s kisses. Is that the effect of the drugs that is injected inside of him? The only thing he does is giving so soft moans.

            “You jerk! What did you inject me?” He asks when the man seems to stop the kisses. Woobin kneels up at his left side, only chuckles with his question.

            “Didn’t I tell you something that will make you—.”

            “Just shut up! Will you?” He yelled.

            Evil laughter explodes inside that room again. God, when will this hell stop?

            Woobin crawls almost at the end of the bed where Chanyeol’s long limbs are placed.

            “I believe you’re too weak to resist this.” The taller unlocks the chains from Chanyeol’s ankles with the key coming from his bathrobe’s pocket. “You don’t know how excited I am with this.”

            “Are you always doing this?” The smirking Woobin shakes his head to Chanyeol’s question.

            “Just you.”

            “Aren’t you scared of the shouts I’m creating?”

            “No, never, because my room is soundproof.”

            Chanyeol groans because this interrogation is frustrating. Yet, he still resumes the questioning.

            “Aren’t you scared of what will happen to you if people find out what are doing to me?”

            Woobin proudly shakes his head. “Not at all, because I know how I can do some alibi’s with this. And, you don’t know how skilled I am to turn the story in which you’ll be the aggravated instead of me.”

            Chanyeol’s doe like eyes widen as he notice the man is already between his legs. At a snail's pace, he takes off the bathrobe which is the only cloth he is wearing.

            Damn! They have the same situation now, .

            Woobin’s body is just build than Chanyeol’s lanky one.

            Chanyeol feels horrified again; his heart is pumping like crazy. His restlessness is starting.  Desperately, he is thinking of a way to escape this.

            His tears showered on his face in panic. His lips are quivering. You don’t know how pity Chanyeol looks like.

            “Please! Let me go!” He begs. “The thing I said on the competition is nothing. Please forget it.”

            “No.” Woobin refuses with a tone that is something gentle but something compact. “How could I forget that? And, anyway, it’s just one of the reasons that I adore you.”

            Woobin lifts Chanyeol’s legs up to his before he smirks and says. “Ready?”

 

            “NO!!!”

 

            A duet of evil laughter and cry surrounded the room. For the first time, Chanyeol’s delicate body, especially the sensitive part that is untouched is ruined.

            When this horror is done, Chanyeol looks not just used but also abused. Other than that, it can be described to violated, molested and any other form of feeling such a waste.

            Woobin puts the chain back and stands up from the bed.

            “There still more to happen after this night, Chanyeol-ah.”

            And finally, Chanyeol loses his conciousnes.

 

~End~

 

A/N

 

There's still a lot more to happen before the blending of the other pairing will debut. Please anticipate, Krisyeol Shipper. I've seen there's some typo error on the chapters when I read this at work (I hope no screenshot happen). We'll do some proofreads and updates later. See ya!