Hospital

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Argh!” Suho punches the wall furiously. The people with him are shock of his reaction. But that is just fine, what happen to Chanyeol is truly unforgivable.

            “His body has countless wounds all over it.” The doctor further explains his research. “Most notably on his thighs, his— and his— this will seriously give him trauma.”

            The doctor stares at the clipboard he is holding hardly. He looks frustrated as well with the case he is handling. He may have something like this before but this is his first time to encounter a boy being victimized.

            “We will need to get more insights of this as soon as he awakens.” He assured.

            The door at Chanyeol’s room opens again. A pair of nurses that is with the doctor before goes out with a bunch of black and blue clothes. Luhan see those before, maybe Chanyeol’s.

            “Are you done getting specimens?” The doctor asked to them.

            “Yes.” One of the nurses answers. “We’re going to send it on the lab along with these clothes.”

            “Good.” The doctor commented. “Get back here once you have something that will identify the abuser.”

            The nurses politely nod then leave.

            The doctor looks at the boys again. There is something that just comes to his mind. He is so curious that he wants to ask the boys.

            “Tell me.” He gets the attention of EXO and their manager. “Did Park Chanyeol-sshi experience this kind of things before?”

            Kris and Suho exchanges look as they hear the question.

            “No.” Their concentration is taken by Luhan’s straight answer.

            “I see.” The doctor is satisfied of his answer. “I can leave the boy to you now. Just tell me if he awakens.”

            He is leaving them when their manager stops him.

            “Wait, Doctor. Why did you ask if Chanyeol had something like that before?”

            The doctor turns his back, answering, “That’s nothing.”

            He continues his departure, walking away from the group of boys wearing their pajamas.

 

            After that, their manager decides to leave Chanyeol in care of Luhan and Xiumin. He takes the two leaders with him, replacing them with a group of security personnel that will watch the boys inside the hospital.

            Luhan and Xiumin agree to each other that they shift schedules in watching their unconscious dongsaeng. They do this until the day lasts.

            “Luhan.” Xiumin calls the singer sitting on the chair beside Chanyeol’s bed. Luhan blinks innocently at him wondering as he enters the room the next morning.

            Luhan is surprise Xiumin is now wearing his normal clothes.

            “Where did you get that?” Luhan softly asks while the shorter is coming near him.

            “An SM staff brought this for us from the dorm.” He places the black gym bag he is carrying to the sitting boy’s lap. “Go clean yourself and get change.”

            Luhan agrees with it without drama. He is getting uncomfortable dressing in pajama all day. Xiumin takes his seat when he stood from it. The singer is still looking at the oldest while he is going to the exit.

            “The staff said if Chanyeol is still not waking up, Kris and Suho will exchange with us today.”

            Luhan sulks a little to Xiumin’s announcement. He misses Chanyeol so much. Even he cannot talk to the boy right now; he is okay by just seeing the boy again in front of him.

            At the same moment when Luhan is gone, that is on timing with Chanyeol’s awake. Xiumin only observes the boy’s movement.

 

            As quickly as Chanyeol’s motion is getting progress, disturbing action follows.

 

            He shakes his head from time to time. He is also grunting in pain. Inside his mind, Woobin’s voice is bar in it, repeating words that forcefully asking him to follow.

 

            “Try to tell them about what happen between us and you’ll get a lot of disgrace from this.”  Laughter like coming from hell echoes in his ears after it.

            It is so irritating that gives Chanyeol discomfort. It keeps on repeating and repeating. He wants this to stop.

            “Chanyeol!” Xiumin calls him worriedly. He shakes Chanyeol thinking he can save the boy to whatever he is dreaming. “Chanyeol!” He calls him again.

            Xiumin tries to put the younger into his arm. He is too small to hold their rapper but he is strong enough to bear with his weight. He taps Chanyeol’s cheek this time, still repeating his name like a mantra.

            “Chanyeol. Chanyeol. Chanyeol.” Aish! This is so frustrating. “Chanyeol, please wake up!”

            With the loudest voice he can give, his younger brother finally opens his eyes.

            “Ohmona! Chanyeol.” Some drop of tears fall to his eyes in happiness.

            “Hyung?” Chanyeol weakly said. There is a little smile on his lips making Xiumin merrier.

            “Chanyeol!” He hugs the boy tightly before he helps it sitting up, changing the position of the pillow and releases him from his arms.

            “Where are the others?” His curiously ask with a feeble voice.

            Xiumin sits from the chair again while he is panting from his joy.

            “They are at the dorm.” Chanyeol scans his surrounding while his Hyung is talking. ‘Is this a hospital?’ “Only me and Luhan are with you right now. Luhan just take a shower.”

            Xiumin giggles and suddenly takes Chanyeol’s hand with both of his. The boy startles with the older’s behavior.

            “I’m really really really happy you are back with us.”

            “Chanyeol?” Luhan checks if he is seeing it right. He is back from the shower and now also wearing his normal clothes.

            “Hyung.” Chanyeol shyly calls his brother. OMG! He is so cute!

 

            After that brief welcome, the leaders and this time Manager Im Hyunkyun go to the hospital. Manager Lee along with his fellows is invited in the SM Big Bosses’ meeting that is why he cannot come. The doctor also goes along with them to Chanyeol’s room. They need to talk about something important.

            “So Park Chanyeol-sshi.” The doctor starts as he is in the middle of the circle around his patient’s bed, holding a clipboard with him. “Kindly tell us what happen within the 2 days and 3 nights that you are gone.”

            Suho who is beside the doctor gulps to his question. He feels the same tension his dongsaeng is currently feeling. Their formation by the way is from Chanyeol’s left to right are Kris, Manager, Doctor, Suho, Luhan and Xiumin.

            Chanyeol is taken aback to answer the doctor. He looks all of them from Xiumin to Kris. When his eyes stop at the foreigner, he experiences a huge amount of awkwardness.

             “W-why are you all here?” He shakily asked.

            “Don’t worry Chanyeol, all of us that are here with you are old enough that you can rely your trust.” Luhan tries to cheer him up. Yet, it is not enough to answer his question.

            “We are here to help you.” The person closest to his left said. “That the reason why we are with you in this room.”

            Chanyeol cannot look at Kris. He does not know but he is starting to dislike people that are taller than him. He raises his legs, enough to hug and bury his face on it.

            “Don’t you think it is too early for Chanyeol to tell us about this?” Suho opposes as he wants to protect his younger member.

            “It’s alright.” The doctor insists.”It will be better to ask him right now since the events are still fresh in his memory.

            Suho’s breath shows how upsetting that concept is. He cannot disagree with it, he is somehow correct about that.

            “Now Park Chanyeol-sshi, what happen to you on those previous days when you went missing?” The doctor repeats.

            “Please speak up, boy; so this will be done.” Their manager begs calmly.

            Chanyeol slightly looks up, only showing his hollow-dark-orbs. I guess he is ready to say what happen.

            “I was walking my way to where you at after Baekhyun texted me regarding your location.” The group of men listens to his statement carefully. “All of a sudden, a pack of tall guys with masks surrounded me. They made me lose my conscious then. When I woke up, my limbs were already tied in the corners of the bed.”

            His emotions are trying to break free from him, remembering those awful moments of his life. The doctor jots down the information on his clipboard.

            “They forced me to please their desire each day that I spent there. It was my first time.” He sniffs. “They taken my innocence from me. They me.”

            Chanyeol sobs; everyone guesses that’s the end of his narration. s and their manager feel pity on him. They don’t know, it is half true and half lie. The doctors provide a little doubt with the boy. For him, what Chanyeol is saying is unbalance with the facts from his findings.

            “Umm, Park Chanyeol-sshi?” He interrupts the youngest in the room’s sorrowful moment. “You said a group of guys molested you; but, why from what I discover on your body the last time I examine it, the marks were so alike?” Chanyeol pauses. “I don’t want to disbelieve you but it seems there’s only one person who did the to you.”

            Shoot. Chanyeol is dumbfounded of the doctor’s straightforward comment to him. With that, Woobin’s words keep repeating in his head again.

            “You’ll get a lot of disgrace from this.

            “The penetration to your body seems to be in uniform too.” The doctor is not finish yet and adds more burden to Chanyeol.

            “Please stop! I cannot take this anymore!” He whines. Luhan is there for him, embracing him in comfort.

            “I should have listened to Suho.” Luhan blocks everyone’s view on his younger brother. “Look what you've done!”

            Chanyeol buries his face to his Hyung’s chest while crying like a waterfall.

            “That jerk will pay for this!” Xiumin angrily said.

            “Tell us, doctor. What are the other things you discover about Chanyeol’s case? Did you get the DNA of the culprit when you examine my boy?”

            That’s another horrifying question for Chanyeol. He’ll be so dead to Woobin if they will find out the actor is his abuser. Luckily, the doctor seems to fail getting enough evidence as he shakes his head.

            “Park Chanyeol-sshi has so many wounds but it is so clean that no DNA found to him. His clothes that he is wearing before look like it’s just newly bought.”

 

            Woobin is so smart that he makes sure he will not leave any print to Chanyeol that will point him out as the abductor. He cleanses the boy thoroughly. To be definite with this, he even washes Chanyeol with a hose. He makes the boy wear his outfit that he is not wearing yet too. Chanyeol just became his toy that after he plays and uses he will clean it carefully.

 

            “How can we tell this to the police?” Their manager asks in his irritation. “There’s no culprit to point out.”

            “Don’t tell this to the police, please!” Chanyeol requested, showing his sobbing face to everyone. “I’m begging you! Hyung! Please!”

            “Hyung.” Luhan also pleases with his dongsaeng.

            Their manager sighs; he is not numb to just ignore what his talents are demanding.

           “Fine.” He says in surrender. “Everyone, let’s leave Chanyeol here alone for now. We need to talk; including you, Doctor.”

 

            When the boys go out, they start a serious conversation. Instead of forcing the idea of finding Chanyeol’s abuser, they talk about how to make the boy back to normal.

            “Is that what all of you really want?” The doctor asks. Their manager, Luhan and Xiumin agrees with it but Kris and Suho do not seem so.

            “Okay, it’s simple.” The doctor uses blank page from his clipboard and writes something on it. “Here.”

            Their manager took the piece of paper to the specialist. Xiumin and Luhan, who are in each of his sides, read what the doctor wrote.

            “This?” Xiumin’s face is so disbelieved to what is written. Luhan has the same expression as his. Kris does not give a chance to look at the paper. Suho is opposite getting curious of it. The Korean Leader is about to read when his manager does not mean to avoid him, leaving his position and announces.

            “Boys, let’s just follow this for the sake of our Vitamin’s comeback.”

 

~End~

 

A/N

 

I feel so tired -___-