Love

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Park Chanyeol of EXO has been reported missing and kidnapped. It has been 6 days since s saw him. A nationwide search is made for him powered by his agency and the authorities. For this to be quicker, SM Entertainment will award 500,000,000 WON to anyone that can find their talent or the people who got him.”

            A tall figure with white wife-beater turns off the TV after watching that news while he was standing in front of it. He tosses the remote on the couch across it, chuckling.

            He turns around and says. “Nice try, SM.”

            He walks forward to the mattress at the back of the couch, sleeping there a peaceful looking boy. The reunited couple is inside a small house. Saying this is due to the fact there has no divider separating each part of it except for the bathroom. This shelter is lying at the seaside of an unknown island.

 

            Thankfully for Woobin, Chanyeol did not reject any of his desires whenever he asks them to make love unlike the first time. Chanyeol is silent though, only moans are what the older can hear to him. Woobins thinks at least it is nice that he sometimes replies with his question. Short words like later and okay are what he always response.

             “I love you.” Woobin told him one of their days together.

            “Okay.” Chanyeol said with an expressionless reaction after their session at the bed.

            Woobin remembers Chanyeol would say ‘I love you too’ with this. He is so sweet back then. Right now, he is not cold but not warm as well. Can you consider this adequate?

 

            This must because of the first day of their reunion, Suho appeared again in front of the boy while he was tied with chain at each corners of the bed . The leader would inject him with drug in order for him to be calm on what this man would do to him.

            Chanyeol cried with fright because he was seeing his most hated thing in Suho’s hand. Woobin who was sitting at chair beside the bed was against that drug too. He knew how much Chanyeol did not like that thing.

            “Chanyeol please let him do what he wants to you. If not, he will force you to take that drugs.” Chanyeol looked at him with shock. How could he let another man touch his love? This is for the sake of living together eternally.

            Even it was difficult to watch them, Woobin stayed there; making sure his lover would never experience harm other than those touches he was not making. With every Chanyeol’s yelp he attempted to go there on the bed.

            “You promise me to give me one night with him.” The unclothed Suho glared at the actor. He was taken aback of those words. Suho was right. He should bear the winces of his lover.

            After Kris tried to save Chanyeol from the Korean Leader, in the end, Suho gained his success to Chanyeol.

Flashbacks ends…

 

            “Yeobo.” Woobin kisses the sleeping boy on his cheeks. “Wake up.”

            “Hyunjoong.” He drowsily mumbles before opening his eyes and sees Woobin’s smiling face.

            Woobin must be so happy that Chanyeol calls his real name again. The boy rises up on the bed topless with the help of his elbow. Woobin kisses on his lips this time.

            “Let’s go take a bath.” Their dreamy gazes are remarkable. Is this the start Chanyeol accepts this reunite with his first true boyfriend?

            “Okay.” He agreed.

 

            The boys sink on the huge rectangular bath tub perfectly fitting their gigantic bodies. They both sit on the soapy water; Woobin is at the back while Chanyeol is in front. Woobin presses them together closer with holding Chanyeol hips; as the boy is nearer to him, he cannot help but to place trail kisses from the side Chanyeol’s neck to his shoulder. It is the same milky skin along the marks he created he loved for the first time and will be continuing to love it for the rest of his life.

 

***

 

            It must be love at first sight too.

            The boy named Park Chanyeol bumped to a college student named Kim Hyunjoong. Chanyeol with tiny bit of tears was unable to say sorry because he wanted to get away from that place as soon as possible. His face looked so terrified but Hyunjoong could not lie to himself that this person appeared to be pretty. The boy ran away as fast as he could, leaving a flabbergasted Hyunjoong.

            “Hyung.” Hyunjoong called taking off the baseball cap he was wearing as he entered the place where Chanyeol just came out.

           He saw the older putting his clothes back. He could not help that he was intrigued of what happened between those two, making one of his brows to rise.

            “Is that… Chanyeol?” Hyunjoong blinks while pointing at the door. Kyuwan with a serious face nodded at him.

            “I tried to f*** him.” He seemed to be ashamed that he softly confessed to his hoobae.

            “What?” Hyunjoong could not believe his friend could end to do such thing.

            “It was unexpected that he’s stronger than me. I never see that coming and perfect, he’ll never be mine again.”

            “Hyung.” Hyunjoong walked closer to him. Kyuwan began crying after then.

            Hyunjoong comforted the older by hugging him. “Hyunjoong, I love him so much but he does not love me. What shall I do?”

 

            For vengeance, the college student who was actually starting his career as a model aimed for something higher to his life; this in order to reach Chanyeol’s future status in the fields of entertainment. He knew Chanyeol would be something big someday. Hyunjoong saw him first at the picture; he never thought he would be so attractive. That face would surely be the key to his success.

            Later, Kim Hyunjoong became Kim Woobin, an actor waiting for Park Chanyeol to debut and with that, his mission to destroy Chanyeol would be in action.

 

            In the present, he forgot that task he made for himself because he was destructing his own with his love for the boy.

            He guessed the money he earned was enough to start a new life with Chanyeol. He just needed to wait a little longer for him escape with the boy to a place faraway from there.

 

***

 

            A new day has come again. This is marking the seventh day or a week of their disappearance from the limelight.

            Woobin seems to have a disturb night that he looks like he does not sleep at all with those eye-bags hanging under his sight.

 

            “Jiaheng.” Chanyeol said unconsciously in the middle of the night while Woobin thought they were sleeping.

            He was of course awakened by it. He believed it was his imagination not until Chanyeol kept repeating that name. Because of this, he could not fall asleep again. He would research that word instead, turning on his laptop at the nightstand and opening a browser, finding out what is the meaning of that.

            ‘Li Jia Heng.’ Woobin red with his eyes, learning it is Kris’ original name. ‘Tsk.’

 

            Woobin remembered that Chanyeol had been playing with the letter J and H that afternoon. He let Chanyeol wrote on the wall with a marker because he knew how bored the younger could be.

            He wondered what was the meaning of those letters was. He thought Chanyeol was just started to love him again, adoring the initials of his real name, Hyun Joong.

            It did not escape from his mind that it was for a different person.

 

            “That bastard.”

Flashbacks end…

 

            “Chanyeol, let’s eat.” He said emotionless while preparing the table for them.

            The latter is sitting at the edge the bed, must be spacing out by just seeing him staring on the window. He is expressionless himself with his pale face.

            “Later.” Chanyeol replied.

            That is not gonna work with Woobin this time, Chanyeol’s heart almost jumps when he heard a plate falling down from the floor. He glances at the older discovering this person has been glaring at him as if he is going to kill him.

            “Later?” Woobin chuckles, having annoyance in his tone. “You’ve been saying the same thing for a week now and I’m seriously not seeing you eating!”

            Chanyeol rolls his eyes and looks at the window again. “I’m not really hungry.”

            Woobin cannot take this; he walks angrily in front of Chanyeol, putting both of his knuckles on the sides of his waist.

            “Are you trying to die by starving yourself to death?” Chanyeol sternly glances at him.

            “Yes.” Woobin does not know but this breaks his heart.

            He is preventing not to hurt Chanyeol again, however; the boy triggers him to do so. He roughly squeezes Chanyeol’s cheeks with his hand, earning a groan from the boy and having glassy eyes as well.

            “Why are you being like this, huh?” Woobin tightens his grip from Chanyeol’s face.

            “It’s better to die than not having Jiaheng.” Chanyeol’s voice hitches.

            “Damn Kris!” Woobin pushes Chanyeol down the bed harshly. Tears initiate on falling from his eyes, but he tries to be unexpressive at the moment. Woobin pins his wrist even though Chanyeol seems not going to be against his needs. “I thought you love me. Why are you like this Chanyeol? Please, don’t do this to me.”

            Chanyeol straightly looks at him, not giving any hint of fear with his attempt of having courage.

            “I thought…” Chanyeol’s voice cracks. “…I love you. But, I can never change the fact that someone is inside my heart before you. Hyunjoong, I love Kris-Hyung more than you. You can have my body, it’s all yours! My soul? It’s only for one person. I will give this just for Li Jia Heng.”

            “Argh!!!” Woobin growls in anger. With those words bravely said, Woobin will do whatever he wants for Chanyeol to forget the foreigner. He will not let anyone to be in Chanyeol’s mind and heart. It should only be him.

            Without taking of their clothes, the older opens his pants and so as Chanyeol’s. He is planning to ravish the boy externally and internally. If this is the only way to drown Chanyeol with his burning love, he will do this everyday. He loves Chanyeol so much.

            They get sweaty as their atmosphere is getting hotter with what is progressing between them, it is summer after all, Woobin does not care if they will suffocate in the heat. He is so damn mad right now.

            “Hyunjoong, stop!” Chanyeol now is feeling the pain of Woobin’s repetitive act to him. He is trying to push Woobin away. The man, who is stronger than he is and does not forget to take care himself, beats him. Chanyeol should have eaten at least a minimal meal a day so he has a chance to win if he does that.

            “I love you, Chanyeol. I don’t want to get separate with you again.” Woobin sobs in front of his lover. This must be the first time Chanyeol sees this side of the taller. He looks so pathetic.

            Chanyeol’s eyes flicker, his face is wet already but Woobin making it moister with the tears bursting from his eyes.

            “I love…” Chanyeol gasps. “Kris.”

            “No Yeobo, please love me.” Woobin holds his jaw and kisses him. Chanyeol considers it is just nothing.

            “Freeze!” Their movements stop.

            After a few seconds, people wearing black and a white S.W.A.T letters written at their back surrounded the bed. One of them points his gun at the back of the actor’s head. Woobin tries to move his face to take a glance at them.

            “Let go of the boy or your skull will crushes into pieces.” The fearful tone the official threats Woobin makes the actor gulp in the tension. His lips go distant with the younger, his hand releases Chanyeol’s face and he puts back his pants on his hips. When he is completely away from the boy, some of the S.W.A.T members join together to pull Woobin’s hand to his back; they are ready to put the handcuffs on his wrists.

            Before they do so… “Please leave him alone!” Chanyeol who gets up and hurriedly wears his pant shouted that makes the whole team surprise.

            “Chanyeol?” Woobin seems to wonder with his beloved’s behavior.

            “Hyunjoong.” He is catching his breath before he carries on with what he is about to say. “I’ll let you live in freedom and away from the law.”

            “What?” Everyone cannot believe of what he said. Is it not right to save him from this person?

            “But, you also need to set me free and promise me you’ll never show your face in front of me again.” That sounds difficult for Woobin. He admits he is too obsessed to have Chanyeol that it impossible for him to just let him go.

            “Chanyeol, I can’t—”

            “If you don’t, I’ll let the police capture you and I’ll make sure you are going to get rotten in the prison cell.”

            “Chanyeol.”

            “You need to choose immediately with the options I provide you.”

            “No, I love you.”

            “Please.” Chanyeol firmly begged. This is a lose-lose situation. Whichever he chooses to the rapper’s selections he will still lose Chanyeol. What kind of condition is this?

            “Chanyeol!” Kris enters the room, after he finds Chanyeol sitting at the bed; he rushes to the boy and embraces him with full of sweat and tears. He kisses Chanyeol on his hair. “I miss you so much.”

            “H-how did you find me?” The younger blinks his widen eyes in surprise.

            “Some fishermen saw a boat going to this island.” A squad member is unable to control himself but to reply to Chanyeol’s question instead of Kris.

            “The said they saw a group of men having an unconscious boy with them. They knew something is not right.” Kris continues the story.

            “They guickly called us when they found out the boy they saw is the same person we are finding.” The S.W.A.T member completes the narration.

            Kris leans his head left and right, looking for the person who abducted his lover.

            “Let’s go, you better told us your decision at the station.” The group handcuffed Woobin after all. Chanyeol feels pain seeing his former boyfriend being tied like that and drag by the police. He does not know this will hurt him this much. If this happen right from the beginning, he will not have this feeling right now.

            “You jerk!” Kris is going to attack Woobin but Chanyeol pulls his wrist to stop him. The foreigner looks at his lover, only seeing it shaking his head.

            ‘No, Hyung.’ Chanyeol mouthed. Kris sighs because he wants revenge for Chanyeol.

 

            Woobin is push forward to the exit while he is watching Chanyeol and Kris enjoying their reunion. He gazes down the floor since there are tears forming on his eyes again.

            ‘I love you so much that it is so impossible to let you go.

 

~End~

A/N

 

You'll get surprise...

This will be done in no time...

 

P.S. I have a request to anyone from you my readers. Can someone create a fanmade MV of  Symptoms for me? I wanted to do this myself but I am too busy. Please. For those children who are free this holiday, can you please do this for me I'm begging you. I want it specially included with EXO and Woobin's modeling.

 

 

 

Teaser for My Upcoming Pure WooYeol Fic (As Promise)

An Otaku...

A deliquent...

Perfect for a picture together?

Hmmm...?