Mark

A Pet of Fate

 

            Dusk, a boy holding a blue Disneyland paper bag comes out from an aluminum chic elevator. He is too watchful once he steps off from there and going to his destination, breaths deeply after he reaches it, punching the pass-code with his finger. His heart is pumping like crazy as if he is going to get a major exam when he envelops his hand to the doorknob.

            “Hyunjoong?” Chanyeol calls at what time he opens the door and sneaks his head inside. Finally, he is home. His lips pouted along with his brows furrow when he has not received a response. He calls him again; still, the same result. “Yeobo!”

            Chanyeol ends up of his lover’s room. Woobin said it is for both of them now. It seems there is new in here, with maroon color covering the bed, curtains and shades of the wooden furniture. His boyfriend might have been bored when he was away that this man renovated their bedroom.

            He never had a chance to communicate to Woobin after the last message Just making sure. I’m missing you already.” He is too busy. They are both busy. Chanyeol knows Woobin has a hectic schedule from being an actor and model at the same time to be saddened that he cannot even send an SMS while he is at Hong Kong. How can he pass something anyway? Kris is messing up with him. He really does not have time other than the rehearsals and show.

            “Hyunjoong!” As he turns around to the door, Woobin is there, staring at him. Chanyeol cannot read it, he cannot read the stares. He stumbles making him let goes off the thing he is holding. He calls his name again with a cute cry, holds his pale jaw lines with both of his hands, and kisses him.

            Chanyeol cannot hide how he misses this taller guy. He is smiling like an idiot with few tears on his eyes. Since the day he accepted Woobin’s affection to him, it is like there is a magnet in between pulling them together.

            Damn! He is so happy to see him, after Kris showed his aggressiveness and mercilessness with him in bed, he surely will never get separate to this guy. Woobin is much safer, that is what he thinks. If his boyfriend will ask him again to leave everything and just be with him somewhere today, he will absolutely going to agree on it.

            With Chanyeol’s warm kiss to his lover’s lips, Woobin answers it more intense and devouring. He holds Chanyeol to his hips, in order to change their position and pins the boy to the door. Chanyeol wraps his arms around his boyfriend’s neck. Both of them want to be pressed to each other closely.

            Chanyeol keeps on having muffled moans in the middle of this kisses, keeps on opening his haze sight basically to see Woobin’s manly face. When the older opens his eyes, something triggers within him, jealousy.

            Woobin forces Chanyeol to chin up, not just to kiss him, he seems to be searching something. He controls Chanyeol’s head, tilting it left and right, upset that he cannot find it on his lover’s skin.

            “Hyunjoong, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol started to wonder with his boyfriend’s behavior. Woobin glares at him resulting him to startle.

            “Did he touch you?” Woobin firmly asked. Chanyeol gets nervous and yet he shakes his head. “Really?” Chanyeol nodded. “Take off your clothes.”

            “What?” Chanyeol is surprised of Woobin’s command on him. “B-but, I told you he did not do anything.”

            “Show me.” Woobin insisted. “I want to make sure.”

            The taller pulls the boy’s black and blue checkered shirt up whilst he is ing it. Woobin moves a bit so the lights behind him will fully beam at Chanyeol. The younger’s skin is flawlessly milky as it glows with the lights. It is too good to be true until Woobin notices Chanyeol’s hand keeps on hovering in one part of his lanky upper body.

            “What are you hiding there?” He curiously asks with a serious face, his lover’s eyes become bigger as he shakes his head.

            In his disbelieve, he pulls Chanyeol’s arms out of his torso. Alas! He found the symbol of disloyalty.

            “What is that, huh?” He glares at the red mark almost at the center of Chanyeol’s chest. It is dry and little bit faded but it will not change a thing.

            Chanyeol is trembling, he moves back unlucky that the door is his dead end.

            “I… I…”

            “Argh!” Woobin angrily holds the sides of his arms, turns him round and making him falls on the bed. Chanyeol groans from it, groping the soft place with his palms so that he can sit up.

            “Hyunjoong, let me—” Chanyeol’s eyes is unruly with the blinks. He wants to explain however Woobin leads him with rage.

            “Why, Chanyeol? Why did you let KRIS touch you?”

            “I did n—”

            “YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID!” Woobin takes off his sweater and throws it carelessly on the floor. He goes down the bed where his shock lover lays his right now.

            He harshly grips Chanyeol’s hair for him to crashes their lips again. The both plunges down the mattress, furnishing their make out as it grew hotter. Woobin keeps on biting Chanyeol’s un-blemish skin from his neck to his collarbone, receiving yelps from the boy.

            He unbuckles his pants as well as forcing Chanyeol to take his one off. He smirks though with an annoyed feeling to his terrified lover.

            “I should mark you mine.”

 

            Chanyeol begins to sob the most painful one in his own life. He does not know he will feel the same hurting in the hands of what he believes his knight. His knight turns into a bandit, worse than it, a predator. He thought Woobin changed. He thought he’ll never experience this similar thing from the same man who first did it at him. He is wrong, totally wrong.

            They had a rough love making. It cannot be even consider as it is because the taller keeps on roaring while violating his Chanyeol.

            Chanyeol begs this to stop but Woobin is numb right now. He is so senseless as he remains undisturbed with what he is doing with the younger. It just stops when both of them are exhausted to attempt in moving again.

 

            Chanyeol cries with his voice that sounds really wounded while he is idle lying on the bed, covered with the maroon blanket. His tears seem to be endless. He does not want this but why it keeps on happening.

            Woobin is only there beside him, sitting on the edge of the bed, back is what he can only see and already clothed again with his pants.

            Chanyeol shakily looks up on Woobin’s broad behind, these couple are sweaty, whimpering in pain.

            “You promise me, Hyungjoong. You promise me you’ll never hurt me again!” Woobin faces him with a regretting expression before it shifted with glare.

            “You’re the first one who breaks it! I told you to stay away from Kris but what did you do?” Woobin leaves Chanyeol from the bed after he reminds the boy’s fault. He goes outside the room and Chanyeol does not know if he is still going back.

            Chanyeol instead chooses to do his departure too from that room. He had a lot of experience with that place, neither will be good nor bad memories. He weakly stands off the mattress and takes his clothes below the floor. His feet are not walking right but he insisted to go.

           

            After a few moments Woobin is back learning his lover is gone.

 

            Sun is perfectly at the center of the sky when Chanyeol comes back to his dorm. He changes clothes because he knows his smell is distinctly weird. He wear a gray turtle neck that sleeves can also cover his palm, perfect enough to hide what he needs to hide.

            All of a sudden, when he finishes changing, the door opens. He turns his head on it, simply seeing a smirking guy. Chanyeol avoids looking at the intruder as it comes closer to him. The man’s huge hand pulls the turtle’s collar a bit, having a glimpse of the red marks lingering in Chanyeol’s neck.

            “Heck! A lot of hickeys just to show his yours?” Kris chuckles that Chanyeol provided a bad stare. “Come with me.”

            He drags Chanyeol out of his room and takes him to the bathroom. Chanyeol looks so confused on what are they doing there.

            “You’re too dirty, let’s make you clean.” Kris initiates to takes his clothes off. He rejects it but Kris is more powerful than him. When he is completely , the foreigner places a brown leather collar to the boy’s neck. S***, this is the same from what he is dreaming of. It is too fast that he unaware where Kris gets that. “It suits you.”

            Kris begins kissing him till he finalize to Chanyeol’s neck. It seems putting the boy a collar is a bad idea. He takes it off and resumes his touches.

 

            A little few minutes later, loud cries come from that place.

            “Hyung! Hyung!” Tao knocks hardly to the bathroom’s door. He becomes nervous when he heard Chanyeol’s voice is inside there.

            “Tao!” Baekhyun pulls him out of the door. Tao resists so Baekhyun uses another way to calm his dongsaeng. “Tao, don’t do that or you’ll be ruptured by Kris-Hyung.”

            Tao stops yet wondering of what is going on, he and Baekhyun are the only people in their dorm along with Kris and Chanyeol since the others have some separate activities.

            “Why, Hyung? What is Kris-Hyung doing to Chanyeol-Hyung.” The younger is eager to know the truth.

            The shorter does not want to answer it with eyes are un-focus. At least, he should say something so Tao will stop butting in to Chanyeol and Kris’ business.

            “Chanyeol is required to get punish.”

            “What?”

 

~End~

A/N

 

People, promise me one thing... Please keep on reading this... Keep on reading this... Keep on reading this... Whatever happens please don't stop...

Don't worry, at the end of the rainbow; there's always a pot of gold waiting for all of us....