Restaurant

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Oh, yes. He is.” Yura nod, being dressed up to her broadcaster outfit. “I’m actually waiting for him to come here in the broadcast station.”

            “I see. Thanks for confirming, Noona.”

            “Anytime, Kris.” The boy then hangs up.

            He thinks his speculation is wrong but not at all.

            Chanyeol’s noona who is at the waiting room goes back to the person she is talking to before the foreigner.

            “You’re right, Chanyeol. He did call me.” She said while she is fixing her hair a little in front of the mirror.

            “Thanks for covering me up.”

            Yura rolls her eyes. “Of course. It’s been your habit to ask help from me since we were kids.”

            “It’s been your habit to help me.”

            “Whatever. Make sure to treat me, you brat.”

            “Okay, bye.” Chanyeol hangs up to her sister. Yura is not aware with the aid she does today is something that her brother’s life places in darkness.

 

            Chanyeol goes to the restaurant in the upper floor of a tower building. That is where, Woobin advises him to go. The waiter escorts him to the private room the actor reserved for them. Chanyeol wraps his hand nervously on the golden doorknob and opens it. He is surprised that the man he expects to be inside there is nowhere to be found. He enters the luxurious room while eyes are opened widely.

            “Happy Birthday, Chanyeol!” Woobin is just hiding behind the door with a strawberry decorated cake on top of his hands. He kissed the boy on his cheeks. “Look! There are 21 candles just like your age today. Blow it, baby and have a wish.”

            Chanyeol is looking at the candles with a not-amazed-at-all-expression before he stares to the taller coldly. “Where is your evidence for your humiliation to me?”

            “You’re so hot, Babe. Blow your candles first and I’ll give it to you.”

            Chanyeol releases a deep breath in frustration before he will blow the candles and wishes.

 

            ‘I hope these danger days will be done soon.

 

            After he is done with what he was instructed, Woobin excitedly pecks on his lips and places the cake at the huge round table. That’s the only time Chanyeol notices Woobin’s chic black suit because he is busy looking at the man’s face and the cake.

            Woobin gets his phone out of his pocket, giving it to the boy.

            “Look at the gallery.” The actor said. Chanyeol takes off his coat first and hangs it on the hanger. As Chanyeol’s focus is taken by his device, Woobin gently asked the younger to sit on the chair. He sits to the other one next to it.

            Chanyeol is shock to what he is seeing on the phone. Other than the picture Woobin sends him, there are a lot more. His stomach is like going upside down by just looking all of it.

            “Lovely, right?” Woobin leans closer to Chanyeol. The rapper finds the trash button and deletes all of those scandalous images.

            The taller frowns after he did that. He moves his head away from him.

            “So, happy now?” Woobin hooked his arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder and snatches his phone back. Chanyeol shoves his arms off of him while glaring to the latter. Woobin sighs; he just looks at the foods in front of them. “Why are you still so cold to me?”

            Chanyeol ignores Woobin’s complain, asking; “Can I go now?”

            “What?” The taller stands up from his seat madly. “After I prepare this feast, you are just going to leave?”

            Chanyeol breaths deeply again before he stands at the floor. “I-I’m not hungry, my brother and I already ate outside.”

            “Really?” Woobin unexpectedly wipes the table with his arm. The dishes and beverages stain the blazer he is wearing. He takes it off and throws it on the floor with his rage.

            Chanyeol is watching all that currently happening in front of him. Everything that is on top of the table before falls on the floor in a slow motion, especially the cake Woobin prepares for him. It is kissing the ground right now.

            His stubbornness loses and it shifts into fright to the man. He should have known by now that he should not have make Woobin angry. He knew what is going to happen next when he did this before.

            Woobin’s flaming eyes look at him. He suddenly carries Chanyeol and sets him on top of the table.

            “Since you don’t want to eat anymore, well I’m going to start eating my special meal for today.” Woobin sinful eyes never take off from looking the boy while smirking. The actor unties his jet-black-thin-tie. One by one, he detaches the buttons of his white undershirt next. The boy’s poor heart will stop beating with nervousness in any moment.

            Chanyeol startles when Woobin’s cold hands cup his face. “You’re the most delicious food I ever taste. Best than the expensive dishes I order for you here.”

            Those words tingle on Chanyeol’s ears. He is shivering and closes his eyes tightly. Woobin is not bother with Chanyeol’s reaction at all. Without wasting anytime, he crushes his lips to the boy’s plump one. They have a violent and rough kiss that of course control by the older.

            Chanyeol is pushing Woobin away from him that instead becomes disadvantage for him. Woobin’s strength defeats him. The younger’s arm is forcedly raise up in the air to slid his clothes off of him. Both his red sweater and white undershirt are removed together from his body and thrown off somewhere on the ground.

            “Sto—” His word is cut because Woobin’s tongue roams his mouth. Their kiss is getting hotter and hotter. Woobin’s hand touches Chanyeol’s upper part in any spot he wants to. Chanyeol winces to every malicious movement he is feeling right now from Woobin’s hand. Woobin is not interrupted of it, making his affection to the next level.

            The older pushes Chanyeol on the table, earning a yelp from him. He pinned the boy down by the wrists. When he is sure Chanyeol will not suppress with him, he lets go of the boy and kiss is over, for now.

            He takes a syringe inside the pocket of his pants. S***, here he goes again.

            “Woobin, please don’t!” Chanyeol begs with reddened face because he knows the ending of this.

            Hmmm… this is the first time he calls Woobin by his name. But, it will not stop his act. He bites the length of the syringe so he can ready Chanyeol with the drugs insertion. He takes his tie off from his neck and places it on Chanyeol’s skinny arm.

            Chanyeol holds his hand after that tightly.

            “Please, let’s not do this.” Woobin takes the syringe out of his mouth, chuckling, and a serious face follows.

            “Chanyeol, you know the drill.”

           “B-but, do you want people outside to hear me scream?” Chanyeol insists with panic running all over his body. Woobin’s evil laugh comes after that.

            “I chose this room due to its soundproof feature. Now, shall we?”

            ‘Great.

            He harshly puts Chanyeol’s arm back lying on the table. Woobin then immediately injects the boy with drugs. Chanyeol cries with the pain from the syringe’s needle. Once Woobin is done, he throws his material now joining with the wasted foods and their clothes on the floor.

            He unbuckles his pants as well as Chanyeol’s. And, history is repeated by itself.

 

            Almost an hour passes when they finish this session.

 

            Chanyeol is all worn out. His face is wet with a mixture of sweat, tears and saliva.

            ‘Gross. ’ He whimpers.

            Woobin still cannot get enough and even kisses Chanyeol on his cheek. “You really are beautiful.”

            Chanyeol glares at him and Woobin just smirks with it. The boy is struck when he feels Woobin puts something on his finger.

            He looks at his right hand to know what it is, learning it is a ring.

            “Happy birthday.” Woobin is already getting his clothes from the ground. Chanyeol sits up with a confused expression.

            Chanyeol takes a glance on it again. Hey! It’s like the ring from the Lord of the Rings movie.

            “It is not the leather collar you are thinking, Chanyeol.” Woobin is now with pants, next will be his top.

            “Wait, how did you know?” Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows at him.

            Woobin raises one of his while buttoning his shirt. “It was your last night with me when you were totally high with the drugs I gave you. You mentioned that you kept dreaming about me putting a dog’s collar on your neck.”

            Chanyeol just stays silent like he bit his tongue. Woobin goes closer to him. Their faces are so near to each other again. Woobin holds his chin and kisses him. It is a warm kiss, something that is different from what Chanyeol always receives to the older.

            “You can never be a pet to me, now that I’m starting to get serious with you.” Woobin said sincerely after their kiss.

            Chanyeol’s heart is beating in abnormal pace. It is not the one when he is nervous or scared with Woobin. It is something unusual from that. He felt something like this before and he cannot remember when.

 

~End~

 

A/N

 

Have you read Chapter 11 already?

It's not completed before so I updated it.

Next chapter is twisted...