Blood

A Pet of Fate

            A dark gray sky…

            “I love you… I love you… I love you…” These words are chanting inside Chanyeol’s head. A week passed after Kris confessed his feelings to the boy. That dark day, when Suho was not the brother Chanyeol have known.

            Chanyeol is sitting at the corner of the living room, near the huge glass window, bent body and eyes glued on the red carpeted floor. Every night, every time he sleeps Kris is with him, hugging him and telling those words in his ears. Chanyeol cannot accept these feelings, he already has Woobin. The actor is saying similar things, whenever they meet one of these days, sleeping together loving each other’s warmth.

            He cannot stay like this forever. He knows in the future, his two boys will kill each other just to have him as their own. They only own alone.

            This is not right. This is not appropriate. This should stop.

            “Chanyeol.” Baekhyun takes him back to reality putting his hand away from his mouth. The boy is sitting beside him. They are always like this because they were best friends after all.

            “What?” Chanyeol puts fingers on his mouth, biting his nail continuously. Baekhyun pulls his hand away from him again because the shorter is getting annoyed of Chanyeol’s behavior.

            “Will you stop doing that? It is bothering me.” It seems they are having a rest from their schedule. EXO are just there inside their dorm. The management let them relax for a while from their busy lives.

            All of a sudden, his phone rings on top of the coffee table.

            “Hyunjoong?” Chanyeol said as he saw the name of his boyfriend registered on his phone’s screen.

            He picks it up, not as happy as always; it looks like something is stopping him to be alike to that.

            “C-can we meet somewhere. I… want to tell you something.” Chanyeol places his fingers on his mouth again that makes Baekhyun hisses. “At the rooftop will do. Yes, see you.”

 

            Chanyeol does not say a word to his best friend when he left him there on where they sitting. He just goes out. A few minutes later, Kris comes out of their room, who seems he only got awaken. With a messy hair and a sleepy face, he finds his lover in the living room.

            “Where’s Chanyeol?” Kris’ eyes scan the place and simply see Baekhyun.

            The younger shrugs his head and says. “I only heard rooftop from him.”

            “What is he going to do there?” Baekhyun shrugs his head again to Kris’ question. “Damn, brat.

 

            At the said place, Woobin is waiting from there. He is actually going to ask out Chanyeol for a date that he is already at their dorm. He looks at the dark gray sky, knowing something that is not good is going to happen.

            “Hyungjoong.” He hears a voice at his back, leaning on it and finds it is his lover. He smiles brightly and embraces the boy.

                The boy glances up on him, his face is so gloomy, but Woobin thinks Chanyeol wants a kiss with his pouty lips welcoming him. He slowly presses their faces together kissing and tasting each other’s mouth. Woobin Chanyeol’s lips, cups his jaw to control this kiss.

                Chanyeol feels so good that he cannot stop the man consuming him. He places his hand on Woobin’s shoulder to interrupt this flaming affection.

                Their noses brush after it cuts off. “What? I thought you like it.” He can feel Woobin’s warm breath on his blushing cheeks as the man asked that to him. Chanyeol’s eyes flutter before he gazes to the taller’s eyes after looking at his lips.

                He is breathing as well, slowly. He shall need to tell the reason he wanted to see the man.  He knows this will be difficult.

                “That’s enough. This should be our last… kiss.”

                “What?” Chanyeol moves himself apart from Woobin’s attachment to him. The older is puzzled; in only a few seconds, Chanyeol knows this will turn to anger. A very complicated task but he should have the courage to do it.

                “I…” His movement is full of hesitation as he avoids the eyes of his boyfriend. “want us to breakup.”

                Woobin holds both of his shoulder, gentle, but a little bit firmed. “What game are you playing this time, Chanyeol?”

                With a little confidence, Chanyeol stares at him directly.  He is still quiet and seems not going to answer him.

                “How many times did you tell that to me?”  Chanyeol is still unresponsive. “Chanyeol you should stop this.”

                “Yes. I’m stopping it, right now. I’m getting tired of this. We can’t be together any longer.”

                Woobin chuckles and shakes his head. “Stop kidding me.”

                “I’m serious.” With his face, he seems so.

                “Why are you being like this?” Woobin sighs and looks like he is about to cry in the annoyed feeling he is undergoing. “Is this something to do with Kris again? When will he stop bothering us and leave us alone? Can’t he see? I own you.”

                He puts his huge hand to Chanyeol’s jaw again, brushing his cheeks, Chanyeol just take it off from him. The pair of their hands intertwines instead.

                “He has nothing to with this. When we are done, I’ll make sure to stay away from him too.”

                “How are you going to stay away from me?” Kris joins their conversation, shocking the couple.

                “You!” Woobin rushes to him and pound his face. Kris will of course not going to let him score that he answers it with a punch too.

                “STOP!” Before this goes to a death-match, Chanyeol goes in between them, panicking.

                “It’s all your fault!” Woobin cannot help getting mad as his tone rises. “If you did not enter my relationship with Chanyeol, he will not think of splitting up with me!”

                 “My fault? Aren’t you the one who intrude our world?” Kris chuckles in his annoyance. “You abductor, , brainwasher!”

                “Stop it, Hyung!” Chanyeol cried.

                Woobin comes closer to the foreigner and pushes him. “Weren’t you the same? You him!”

                Kris smirks. “I am forced because of you!”

                The blonde grabs Chanyeol’s wrist and Woobin does the same thing. Both of them smirking and glaring like evil. Chanyeol who is in the middle of this face-off is confused, terrified on what these two are up to. They start pulling him from each side, like tearing him apart.

                “Who are you holding? Chanyeol is MINE!”  Woobin growls.

                “No, he is now MINE!” Kris stares at the latter judgingly.

                “Let me go both of you!” Chanyeol screams. The two releases him from their grip; just make them resume their fight from before though.

                Chanyeol does not know what to do right now. If he stops them from hitting each other, he will be that they be focusing and process a tug-of-war again. Is he some sort of a rope for them to pull against them?

                All he can do on the current situation is cry and says stop at them. That is not helping. The faces of these two people taller than him are now with blood and wounds. He cannot take seeing them with that condition. He decides to run away since he is unable to prevent this from happening anyway.

                It takes a few minutes before these giants end their fight and realize Chanyeol’s disappearance on their side. They are panting and wiping the blood and sweat that release on their body.

                “Where’s Chanyeol?” Woobin turns around, worried on where his lover gone.

                “Do you think I know?” Kris is still busy rubbing his injured lips as he reply to it.

                “Yeobo!” Woobin calls out Chanyeol as if he will show barely with it.

                The pair, unaware, is agreeing to locate their missing boy, sprinting to go downstairs.

 

                Meanwhile Chanyeol is in the middle of his journey leaving his fighting men with the use of the stairs. He is sobbing hard, slowly walking his way. This emotion makes him dizzy. It is true that heartaches make you ill. He knows, even he runs away, Kris and Woobin will still find him wherever he goes. Will they chase him to the afterlife as well?

                Chanyeol’s views are being tricky to him. His sight from where he is going seems to be depth and far. What is this? His head will be broke in no time. He is tipsy, no instance later; he collapses, exactly at the edge of the stair.

                Chanyeol trips down there, turning his body round and round same like with a bouncing ball. When he is on the plane again, he stops; sadly, his head is the first one to fall on the ground.

 

                Baekhyun was nervous that Kris would surely not going to do something good. He told Luhan in regards to this, alarming the deer like person.

                Luhan hurriedly runs to the rooftop. Unexpectedly on his path there, a pool of blood coming from above welcomes him. This is not getting right.

                He carefully steps up from the stair, heart beats like in a suspense movie. As he reaches the next staircase, an idle hand is lying there. That’s the only thing he can only see so he goes much closer.

                Little by little, he finally spots the owner of that hand. Chanyeol, seems lifeless, is bathing in his own blood.

                An overflowing emotion rushes up to Luhan’s head. This is not happening. He dramatically kneels down, uncertain to touch his unconscious member’s face that is full of crimson liquid.

                He flinches, eyes flickering and lips quivering.

                “CHANYEOL!!!

 

~End~

A/N

 

And, that’s how Chanyeol’s life ends (really?)…

 

NINJA UPDATE!!! Doing something like this inside the office, using their computer is prohibited. Sorry guys! Need to go! Meet me in the next chapter...