Kryptonite

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Boys, the management notice your stick-like-body, wanting you all to build muscles.” Everyone startled when a female staff assaulted them with her loud thin voice as she entered the practice room and saying that announcement. “For those who want to go now, there’s a van down the ground floor that will take you to the gym.”

            Kris with long black hair picked up his things like jacket and bag. He made all s dumbfounded when he went out the room and seemed to follow what the staff said to them.

            “I’ll be going too.” Chanyeol still in black hair scans his eyes around the room, looking for his stuffs. When he found it, Suho suddenly gripped his wrist to stop him doing any movement.

            “No, Chanyeol. You’ll turn into a man!” Chanyeol could not help but to smirk at him before the younger shook of his hand. All the members laughed at him because he looked really stupid with what he said.

            Chanyeol’s departure became an invite to his other member and joined the gym exercise. Suho was left alone, indignant because Kris won again an attention from Chanyeol.

            ‘You want some good physic? I’ll show you.’

            “Wow! Nice six packs!” Suho made everyone amazed when he meant to remove his shirt from exhausting dance practice, 6 weeks later the day they were asked to go to the gym. He revealed his toned upper form to his fellow members, gaining their attention and respect. He was proud that his skinny self turned into a male god, doing all the effort for only having a compliment from Chanyeol.

            He thought the boy would like this. Seems not, Chanyeol did not move an inch entirely and still standing at the corner beside Suho’s claimed rival. Kris and the younger looked like having fun with their conversation as they laughed together.

            That is the moment Kim Joonmyun started creating ways to break these two apart.

 

***

 

            An evil beast and a horrified victim face each other. Suho crashes his lips to Chanyeol that the boy quickly rejected. He roughly squeezes Chanyeol’s cheeks with his hands so the boy cannot fight back. Chanyeol yelps on it, perfect that Suho can slip his tongue inside the younger’s hot mouth. The Korean Leader pushes the younger boy down, crawls on top of him and continues his kisses.

            Chanyeol tries to shove him away, he knows he can do it; he is bigger than his hyung. These ideas are not hideous to the older; he knows what Chanyeol is thinking. The leader cannot do anything but to rise from the bed while he lifts his body up in frustration.

            “Why you keep on rejecting me, Chanyeol?” The third demon (or can be 4th if Kyuwan is included) on Chanyeol’s life whines. The taller’s eyes’ get bigger when Suho creeps above him and kisses him again. “I can give you happiness, love and money. Everything! Just tell me Chanyeol.” The rapper flinches making him faces on his side; this becomes an opportunity for Suho to savor his neck.

            “Hyung, stop!” Disgusting; Chanyeol closes his eyes tightly with this feeling. Suho on the other smirks and stands on the bed again. As Chanyeol senses that he is not feeling the older’s warm, he opens his eyes again.

            “Argh! How long will you keep on neglecting my feelings for you, huh? What does Kris and Woobin have that I don’t own?”

            Chanyeol’s sight are blurry at first, hearing those words of fury from his brother, and rising in order to sit up with the help of his hands. However, it does not prevent him to laugh sarcastically. Ooh dear, he now goes insane.

            “You are asking what you are lacking?” Chanyeol thinks it is hilarious, keeps on chuckling to what Suho asks him. “Simple.” He smirks. “They are blessed in height, and you? Don’t ask.”

            Suho breaths in and out. After getting dump indirectly by the one he loves for several times, things are going worse. Chanyeol insults him, not his usual clown style but meant to get rid of him. Chanyeol is successful to hit him bulls-eye in his heart. Like a bull, everything seems so fast, he press Chanyeol again on the bed. Not only that, timing it, Chanyeol freezes like dead.

            An excruciating pain strikes Chanyeol, he does not know how it starts but it feels like it is coming from his neck. He is like delusional that he is hearing a dead beep on his ears. He really can’t move as he was getting weak.

            “Oh, Chanyeol. What happened to you? You seem to calm down.” Chanyeol still manages to move his head as he looks at the new-found-villain in his life. His eyes widen when he sees the same item, the same color, it looks like the same drugs.

            Suho smirking with evil face on is holding a syringe in his hand. He throws it; amazingly he is holding a new item with the same grasp, a scissor.

            He climbs up again with Chanyeol on the mattress and pulls Chanyeol shirt. “You want me to get careless with you?” Chanyeol cannot do anything when Suho starts cutting his clothes with the scissor. “I’m not going to be good to you this time. You change me.”

            Aha! Suho is so happy to see a treasure like diamonds with Chanyeol’s torso. He his upper lip, cannot wait to taste such a wonderful item. He takes his shirt off too before he leans down on the hot body he will be eating today.

            “I’ll be helping myself now, Chanyeol.” Without pinning Chanyeol on bed, Suho enjoys and kissing Chanyeol’s chest and tummy. Chanyeol does not know but he guesses this is more powerful than what Woobin shots him before. He is really not moving.

            It is raising all his blood up, not in a energizing way though. He is devoured by the heat of his body, getting responsive as he moans everytime Suho waives his tongue on him.

            “Mmmm, I’m really curious if they train you well. I guess they definitely did a good job.” Chanyeol is shivering with all the sweat and tears he is releasing. When Suho touches him somewhere lower, that is the moment he does his best to protest.

            Suho unbuckles his pants and will do the same with Chanyeol. As the older is busy undressing himself, Chanyeol begins shouting for help. Suho just laugh because no one will come to save Chanyeol.

            That’s what he thinks.

            “Hyung, I’m begging you, stop!”

            “No. I can’t.” With his planning to Chanyeol’s pants, someone grabs his shoulder and throws him away from the boy.

            “Chanyeol.” Suprisingly, Kris is there.

            “H-hyung.” He weakly said whimpers when this taller appears on his view.

            “Can you stand?” Chanyeol shrugs his head. “We will try.” Kris lets the latter hooks his arm around him and lifted him up from the bed.

            Suho who fell at the side of the bed attempts to stand, before he can do so, Kris shadowing him punches his face that knocks him down.

 

            Kris takes Chanyeol out of there and uses the stairs for their escape. At the middle of it, Chanyeol stumbles and collapses of Kris’ hold down the floor.

            “Chanyeol.” Kris tries to carry him but Chanyeol refuses making himself weighty for him.

            “I can’t go on anymore.” Chanyeol is shivering along with his lips and eyes. Kris does not know what to do now not until his eyes suddenly look on Chanyeol sweaty chest.

            He just simply gives a tap on Chanyeol’s collarbone that this younger automatically reacts with a moan.

            “I think there’s something we can work on with this.” Kris unexpectedly takes Chanyeol’s pants off from him. The boy tries to move backwards in order to avoid what Kris is planning but he is too frail to reject.

            “Hyung, please.”

            “I’m helping you, ok?”

 

            Chanyeol’s voice echoes on the stairs as he is forced to agree on what Kris calls his ‘alternative’. His cry seems to fade when they are done at their session. Both of them lose their stamina with the thing they did there.

            Chanyeol is messily lying down the dusty floor, and wet, while Kris putting his pants on and ready to stand up from there. Chanyeol has some tiny whimpers as he looks at the older’s back in front of him.

            He attempts to stand from the ground; he is damn too weak that he falls again. Kris sees this and helps the younger but Chanyeol elbows him.

            Chanyeol’s glare gives him chills. “You HATE me, right? Is this how you show it? Why don’t you just kill me?”

            Chanyeol tries to set his feet with his own but he really cannot do so. He growls in disappointment banging his palm on the floor. He keeps on doing it; he keeps doing it, till Kris stops him.

            Kris wraps his arms around Chanyeol, tugs him in a warm embrace and kisses the side of his face.

            “I’m so sorry, Chanyeol. I’m really sorry.” Chanyeol just let him do that on him. He cannot move anyway. He simply cries while inside the warm grasp of the older. “My heart says a different thing. It’s love.”   

            Chanyeol looks to be in peace when Kris puts his pants on again. There is a white item Kris is curious about inside Chanyeol’s pocket. It is lingering a bit in it that he pulls out and maybe can dry Chanyeol down.

            “Chanyeol.” The boy’s eyes glance on what he is holding, only to make his tears resume. Kris wonders on it, hugging Chanyeol more tightly.

            Kris is not aware that handkerchief he takes from Chanyeol’s pocket is from Kim Joonmyun. Chanyeol can never look that hyung the same again.

 

~End~

A/N

 

Sorry~Ah! Guess what? I did not sleep at all because I'm getting frustrated that I can't present the gif I've been working on because it's too big. Do you see the gif above? It's just part of it. That's why I create this instead  http://lululovesky.tumblr.com/post/69006265604/experiment or you can check to my friends YT  (I ask her acct access LOL) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBDGwwTm2M4. Please tell me what do you think of it. I'm so loving the gif but it turned into video. The BGM, Idk it's off.

 

Next:

tumblr_mrhm52XLT91sdxpv3o1_500_zps0dc5fd

 

P.S. I really can't think of a title... I just think the drugs they give Baby is a Kyptonite that weakens him.