Phone

A Pet of Fate
 

            “Is that?” Kai is stuttering that unable him to complete his sentence at one go. “Is that really Hyung?”

            “What is my favorite place?

            “Han River.

            They want to deny it but the voice is really identical to their rapper.

            “What is my favourite food?

            “Ramen.

            They are getting more dumbfounded as their suspected member is getting all of the actor’s questions right. When the time is up, he answers perfectly seven out of seven.

            “You did great, Yeobo.

            “Bye, Hyunjoong.” His special pal then hangs up on air.

            The boys just really do not want to believe this. They want confirmation and it is by quietly listened to their senior and his guest’s conversation.

            “Do I hear it right? Is that Chanyeol?” Ryeowook is curious as well. “Park Chanyeol of EXO?

            “Yes, he is.” The man proudly confirms.

            “How?

            “We started being friends when we are both chosen as a model for a fashion show.

            “You must be really close; he is calling you by your real name.

            “Yes.

            “But, didn’t you say you don’t like to be called like that?

            “Well.” He laughs a little. “I can do exception.

 

            Their manager turns off the radio as Ryeowook lets a song to be played for a while. Maybe even on the radio station wonder is eating them.

            “How did we are not aware of this?” Baekhyun looks so shock. He looks at but all of them do not bother to comment.

            The entire group of men look defeated, trolled and betrayed. This is all because their Chanyeol hides his involvement with this man. All of them think they are not trustful enough for Chanyeol as he keeps it for himself, this huge secret. What more surprising is Chanyeol talking to him informally and calling him on his real name. This is not just normal friendship, this is really intriguing.

            But, there is someone who feels more different, much worse than them.

            ‘I knew it!’ Kris is glaring outside the window and he is like burning. He senses this is really happening from the start. He knows Chanyeol has been seeing someone; for sure he is a guy. However, it does not come to his mind that person will be the one his Dongsaeng last with at 14th of November.

            That is why Chanyeol’s scent is so manly when he came home this morning. He knows the younger never uses such perfume. It just means one thing. Chanyeol slept on that man’s place last night.

            Aish! He should not have let Chanyeol run away from him. He should have not been harsh to Chanyeol. He should have not showed how he hates Chanyeol.

            But, it is not too late yet. He will certainly not let them be together. If killing Woobin will be the only resolution, why not? He will do it.

            He turns his eyes to their manager who is seating in front. Men, he seems like he is about to cry.

            ‘Chanyeol, what did you just do?

 

            On the other van, Chen cruelly holds Chanyeol’s collar and pushes him to the cushion of their seat, making the boy bounces on it. And yes, they heard the same thing on the radio. Coincidentally, it is also turned off on their end after that segment.

            “What the heck is that, Chanyeol?” His anger shows in his dark tone. His breathing is so heavy while Chanyeol is fidgety just blinks his eyes.

            “Stop it, Jongdae!” Xiumin scowls.

            “Yixing-Hyung, can you please protect him?” D.O. requested to the other person beside Chanyeol.

            Lay seems to be affected by what they listens and not recovering from it yet. Still, he grabs Chanyeol by wrapping his arms around him and pulls him away. They are the three people sitting at the back since D.O., Xiumin and Suho are sitting in their front.

            It is trully unbelievable that in their own eyes, Chanyeol’s voice echoes in the stereo when he answered his phones a couple minutes ago.

            Chen growls because he feels he is a dupe. Well, not only him, s feels the same.

            “C-Chanyeol?” Lay shakily said while his mouth is close to the younger’s ears. “Let’s exchange position.” It will be better that way before Chen will grab Chanyeol again and a possible knockout to him.

            “Okay.”

            As the two stumbles on their seats, their Korean leader looks like broken hearted. He looks Chanyeol’s phone that is on his hand sadly.

 

            The next day, in the early morning, Chanyeol is summoned by EXO managers. All of seven of them gather as they discover another crisis Chanyeol just did.

           “Boss, can I have my phone back?” Chanyeol shyly asks, facing the Head manager who now has his phone on his hand. The two of them and Manager No are the only people inside the dance studio. That is where Manager Tak chooses them to talk.

            The man looks at him judgingly and tries to swap his view to Chanyeol and his phone. “No.”

            Chanyeol hisses but when Manager Tak hits him with a glare he only shuts up and gulps.

            “I already checked it last night.” Manager No said because he is the one with EXO by that time. “Negative.”

            The Head of the manager tries to scans Chanyeol’s phone. It is so clean with evidence; even Woobin’s is not included on the contacts.

            “What’s the real name of that guy?”

            “I think it’s Kim Hyunjoong.” Manager No is unsure of his answer.

            With a little more scroll down, Manager Tak finally find his name. He chooses the option to delete the contacts until…

            “No!” Chanyeol cries. “Please don’t delete it!”

 

            How the phones will be clean of anything related to Chanyeol’s lover? It is because Chanyeol transfers it to his computer.

 

            While there is a drama happening inside the room, the other managers our outside just listening.

            “Why we never saw this coming?” Manager Lee asks in regret. Their faces seem to be so stressed because maybe of over-thinking about this situation since last night.

            Manager Im comes closer to, patting his shoulder. “I’m not really sure, Hyung. I believe we all do our best to watch over Chanyeol.”

            But more with those actions, there is someone who is superior with this among them.

            “I knew this a long time ago.” The only female and only one who is sitting on the bench interrupts their conversation.

            “What?”

            Kim JungHwa was there when this relationship bloomed. It is just that she does not know that her talent and the actor are more than friends. Whenever Chanyeol is on his solo activities, sometimes Woobin is there. He will ask Manager Kim that he will hang out with Chanyeol and the boy will add up to this request; he even uses aegyo so his Manager will agree.

            Manager Kim can never say no to her talent. She cannot tell this to her other co-manager or else she will get fired. She also uses the same reason with the one Chanyeol always uses. “He’s with his sister.”

            “Why didn’t you tell us?” The male managers surrounded the only girl to their team. She looks so tense now.

            “I-I’m so sorry.” Her voice cracks.

            “I knew it from the start that we should have not added a female to us.” Manager Im shows how mean he can be.

            That hits Manager Kim’s heart with an arrow. With that said, she stands up to her seat with a shining eyes and reddened face. She walks away from them. From that moment, Kim Junghwa never shows her face again.

            “What’s going on here?” Manager Tak comes out from the room, looks like they are finish with his conversation to Chanyeol inside.

            The managers do not want to answer him and instead changes the topic.

            “How’s Chanyeol?” Manager Lee asks politely. The head of their management sighs before he gives him the item he has on his hand.

            “Here.” Chanyeol’s phone. “Keep this away from Chanyeol.”

            He then walks away, making his subordinates wonder. He does not let them hanging clueless.

            “Manager Lee, take Chanyeol to the shrink tomorrow.” He instructed.

            “Huh?”

            “The boy needs that.”

 

~End~

 

A/N

 

Totally dead and in need of Starbucks...