Collar

A Pet of Fate

 

                Chanyeol does not know.

                Why does he need to walk together with a person that broke his trust? Why does he need to follow what he asks him? Why are they on the same street? Suho…

                 “Chanyeol, Kai asks us to pick Monggu at the clinic because he is busy with his solo project.” He remembers that. He cannot say no because he loves his dongsaeng Kai so much. He does not want his younger brother to get disappointed with him.

                Even this is difficult, the scorching summer is hitting on them already, and sun is sadist with the heat; he swears this will happen once.

                 “Hyung.” Chanyeol called Suho who is leading their journey; the older turns back, smiling simply. “Where, did Kai check his dog in? Is it still too far?”

                They have been walking, must be walking for about an hour and a half and still no signs of a clinic looking building.

                Suho turns around and continues going to where they should. “Hyung!”

                Everything is so fast, there is a black van that stops in front of them; door slides open harshly by the goons who come out covered with black masks. There are three of them with buff bodies and almost as tall as Chanyeol, approaching the said boy.

                Chanyeol steps back with horror. He thought he could run but his neck and arms are already clutch by these people.

                 “Hyung, help!” Chanyeol leans to Suho while he is trying to free himself from their tight grasp at him. 

                The Korean leader smirks at him as he returns the younger’s look. Chanyeol should have never believed him again. After a few moments, the mob in the middle covers a cloth that has chemical on it at Chanyeol’s mouth and nose, making him feel dizzy. Before he loses his consciousness completely, the last image he sees is the evil smile on his Hyung’s lips.

                As Chanyeol passed out, the goons take him inside the car. The mob in the center who seems to be their leader gives Suho a brown leather collar.

                “Contact him, so you’ll get rewarded.” His scary deep voice instructed EXO’s leader.

                Suho smirks and says. “Sure, will.”

 

                Meanwhile at the dorm, Kris just comes home after his activity with EXO-M (except Tao). D.O. is the first one he sees in the living room cleaning there.

                “Where’s Chanyeol?” The tallest puts his leather bag on the sofa, still sticking his eyes on his dongsaeng.

                The younger innocently blinks on him, pauses from wiping the coffee table. “He’s with Joonmyun-Hyung.”

                “WHAT?” D.O.’s eyes widen in terror when Kris hysterically asked him.

                “T-They…” Now he is shaking. “pick Kai’s dog up in the clinic.”

                “Hey.” In more of their surprise, Kai enters their dorm with Monggu. The boy wonders on their expression furrows his brow. “What?”

                “I knew it!” Kris punches the couch in his anger and run away.

                Luhan slowly goes down on his knees to the floor with a sadden face. “Not again… Chanyeol.”
 

                Back to the scene, Sehun actually follows his hyungs when they got out from their home. He knows Suho has a hidden agenda to bring Chanyeol with him. Sehun forces the injured Tao to come along and do this steakout. Suho can sense their presence that he lures this magnaes so they can never trace him to what he is planning.

                When Chanyeol and Suho are gone to Sehun’s sight, he splits with Tao and searches for them. Tao luckily sees his hyungs but unfortunately Chanyeol is taken away by the people inside the van, and leave Suho holding the leather collar.

                “Hyung!” Tao attempts to chase the vehicle that abducted his older co-rapper while shouting his name repeatedly.

                At the same time Sehun finally found them, he witness how Tao goes after the van. Instead of going with him, he dashes to their Leader and pull his collar angrily.

                “What the hell is going on, Hyung?” Glaring at Suho, Sehun firmly asked the shorter. Tao turns around when he thinks he heard the blonde.

                “Sehun, help!” Tao calls the boy loudly and his voice is getting thinner. Tao cannot sprint by just himself because of his leg injury. The youngest runs with him, however they are not as fast as the van, leaving them with hopelessness.

                The two magnaes stop, exhausted and bending their upper body while resting their hands on their knees. They are both catching their breath. Too bad they are unable to retrieve Chanyeol.

                “AISH!” Sehun kicks the air in his rage. As Tao looks back, his face is dumfounded.

                “Sehun.” The youngest glances to where he is staring. Suho is no longer on his spot.

 

            Back at the dorm, the remaining members there are restless, unable to be calm and patient with the situation; since this is another frustrating moment. Xiumin at the kitchen and Chen at the pathway both walking back and forth in separate area, Baekhyun sitting at the sofa is biting his nails, and across him is D.O. who keeps on mumbling ‘I’m sorry’ to himself. He is like going crazy.

            “Hyung.” Kai approaches him and let goes of his dog. He rubs D.O. back as he sits with him. “Relax. Everything will be just fine.”

            “What’s going to be fine?” The two looks to the bothered Luhan who was sitting across them.

            If there is someone among them to win the Best Affected Member, that will be Luhan. After all his over protectiveness, he still cannot prevent losing Chanyeol. How could he be this careless?

            D.O. cries that makes Kai glares at his Chinese hyung while giving his shoulder to the shorter. Before there will be another fire in the middle of this summer day, Lay intrudes and takes Luhan out from the couch.

            “Let’s go to your room Lulu, you look so tired.” They turn their back after they stand and go to the said place. As they are about to, Kris has return together with his magnaes.

            Everyone sets their feet on the floor, anticipating these three’s news. They know though they bring something sad for them since Chanyeol is not with these people.

            “C-Chanyeol…” Kris seems to have tears on his eyes. “…is taken away… again.”

            s’ world falls specially Luhan. The situation he does not want to experience happened again, he breaks down and cry, burying his head on Lay’s chest. Sehun sees this and he quickly goes to his beloved Hyung.

            He wraps his arm around his lover, being the one to carry the broken Luhan to their room. All of them follow the couple with their eyes until their door hides them. They all feel the same way.

            ‘Suho, you’ll pay for this.’

 

            Kim Joonmyun has not spent his night under their roof. Some of EXO stay awake and vigil for his comeback; they know he will do so.

            The next morning, the Korean Leader is back. He silently steps his foot on their floor carefully going on his way to his room.

            “Where do you think you’re going?” He startles when his group reveals themselves behind, madly staring at him.

            “Guys.” He faces them then nervously chuckles. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

            “You should know.” Baekhyun steps forward with a glare.

            “Where have you been last night?” Asked Lay.

            “Why did you let Chanyeol to be taken like that, huh?” Asked Chen.

            He still manages to have a small laugh. “I don’t really know what you are all talking about.”

            “How can you be so calm even in front of your two eyes Chanyeol-Hyung is taken away? Huh?” Suho can never think his loyal Tao will ask him informally like that.

            “Just tell us the truth!” Kris pushes him to the wall, blocking his way with the foreigner’s long arms. “WHERE IS CHANYEOL?”

            With all those terrorizing interrogation of s, he sticks with his calm manner and more surprisingly looks to be proud. He exhales shortly having an insulting glance.

            “You know it is better that Chanyeol is gone.” He shamelessly blabbered. “Than, you will have him? I won’t let that, Kris. I won’t let that to happen.”

            If Kris is not controlling his anger, he can punch Suho right now. In an instance, someone do it for him and they unexpected who it is. Suho subsides on the floor when a claw from the oldest hits his face. Before he can identify it is Xiumin, this boy who has been keeping his flaming fury attacks him again and repeatedly pound his face as if he is a punching bag.

            “How could you?” Xiumin said in the middle of his charge. “How could you do this to our own brother? I should have accepted the offer of being the leader other than YOU! How could you be so heartless?”

            The members simply observe this from occurring. Suho deserves it.

 

            “I’ll let you go with Chanyeol. In one condition, you’ll let me f*** him for once.

            “What?

            “Don’t you like the deal?

            “You could have him if you want. Why are you doing this?

            “He hates me. And, I can’t really leave behind my members because of him. Are you not interested of my offer?

            “He also despises me.

            It’s ok. He’ll forget about it once you keep on showing how much you love him.

            “

            “Kim Woobin-sshi, this is your dream, right? Why don’t you grab this opportunity? Like I told you, if you let me taste him once, you can do what I will do to him a lot of times.

            “

            “Come on. If you don’t, I’m sure you’ll regret it for the rest of your life.

            “Alright. I’ll take it.

            “Good.

            “Tell me your plans and I’ll set it up with you.

            “Let’s wait for him to go back here in the country because he’s currently at Greece right now.

            “Honeymoon? Hmmm... It makes me jealous.

            “Well, you’ll have something similar to that soon.

 

            Suho reminisces that phone conversation to the actor. Due to Xiumin’s words he was awaken to his foolishness. The rest of EXO stops their oldest from his punches when Suho begins to sob.

            “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I should not have done such thing.

 

~End~

A/N

 

Late update...

Thanks for those who still keeps on reading...

 

I'll tell you a secret...

I'm honestly not watching "The Heirs"...

Maybe you think that's my reason why I like Woobin...

I started since... I d k...

 

Back to terror and please bear with it...