Rubik's Cube

A Pet of Fate

 

                Finally, the continuous heavy rain that seems like there is no tomorrow in pouring from the sky, humongous lightning that terrorizing whoever has fear of it, the dark gloomy sky and in short, the horrible storm has ended. It swaps places with the sunny clear blue atmosphere in the middle of the spring season.

                Chanyeol looks getting well too as his injury on his head is healing, only a puffy plaster is sticking on the up-left corner of his forehead. He and Luhan are having a peaceful afternoon inside his room at the hospital. Chanyeol begins learning how to solve a rubik’s cube with the help of the prodigy of that block.

                In their not-so-busy day, Chanyeol is working with the said toy, sitting on the center of his bed and feet lie straight on it.  While, Luhan is reading an inspirational book entitles ‘Teaching your Kids to Stand from Failure’ sitting on his usual metal chair.

                “Hyung.” The older is distracted by a call from his brother.

                “Yes, Chan-chan?” He glances at the boy who has furrowed brows and pouting lips. He then stares at the puzzle on his hand. “Oh, you’re done with the two layers. Good job.”

                “What’s the next step again after this?” Chanyeol asks. Luhan gets the cube from him and examines it.

                “You do the fish.” The shorter tries to do the pattern that Chanyeol supposedly processes.

                “The, what?” They are disrupted this time by a knock.

                “That should be the nurse.” Luhan who is still busy with his toy said. “Come in!”

                They are not expecting it is one of the forbidden people to visit Chanyeol.

                “Hi.” Kris greeted them awkwardly when he sets foot inside Chanyeol’s room. The two swallow the forming saliva on their mouth.

                “You!” Luhan almost stands from his seat glaring at Kris, the taller just gestures him to stop. Chanyeol avoids looking his co-rappper and gazes on the window instead.

                “I did not come here to nag about owning Chanyeol. I’m here to say goodbye.” Kris successfully gets the attention of the patient while walking to the other side of the bed.

                “Are you leaving us?” Kris nods to Luhan’s question. The singer put the rubik’s cube on top of the nightstand, folding his arms to his chest. “You can’t do this. This will be the end for EXO.”

                “How can you say that?” When Kris is closer to Chanyeol, he cups the boys jaw. “You boys are more talented than me. You’re all good without me.” Chanyeol looks on a different direction again than him.

                Luhan chuckles in his annoyance. “With just your stupid feelings, you’re doing this? Great.”

                From that, head shaking, Luhan goes back to what he is reading.

                “Chanyeol.” Kris calls the boy’s name. Chanyeol looks up on him frowning. This may be the last time he will see this guy so Kris have all his focus. “I’m sorry to all the things I did to you. If Suho did not poison my mind, I should have showed you my love wholeheartedly. How could he do this to us? Oh, yeah, it’s because he wants to have you only for him.”

                “Excuse me.” Luhan cuts his somber monologue. His co-Chinese member clears his throat before saying something strictly. “I’m trying so hard to make Chanyeol forget all you boys did to him. And, you’re going to ruin it? Don’t you dare, because I don’t want to go back to ZERO.”

                “Okay, okay, Dad. Or, are you Mom?” Luhan’s eyes get smaller staring at him. “I’m going to keep away from that topic. Relax, Dude.”

                “Good.” Luhan’s sight returns to the book.

                “So to what I am saying, I don’t want to go that I’m not seeing you smiling.” Kris pats below his chin. “Alright? Be good Chanyeol. I’m so happy to be part of your special life.”

                 There is a pinch on Chanyeol’s heart, his view flickers and goes down the floor. Kris turn his back to the younger, ready to leave but a smaller hands than him stops this with a hold at his wrist.

                “Don’t… leave.” Chanyeol has a tear that fall from each of his eyes. “Please, I’m begging you.”

                Kris leans on him again and wipes this warm liquid with his thumb. “I can’t stay. I’m going to get hurt of not having you and you are going to continue getting hurt too. I might do the same thing again. Do you want that?”

                “Stay.” Chanyeol’s voice cracks. “I’ll be the one to go away.”

                Kris arches his back, facing his love closer, pain in seeing Chanyeol like this. “No, you shouldn’t. Chanyeol, without you in the team, everything will be lifeless. You are present for all of us. That’s why a lot of people like you.”

                “What do you think of yourself? Well, all of us are extraordinary. That’s their reason why they combined us altogether, right?” Luhan cannot stop butting in with their drama. Kris does not know what to do next if this person interferes again.

                “Chanyeol, I’ll be leaving now.” He sternly looks at Luhan whose eyes are on the book. “I have a flight for Canada to catch.”

                Kris slowly peels off Chanyeol’s finger on his wrist, little by little distant himself from the boy. “Goodbye.”

                Before he can completely go far from Chanyeol’s bed, a soft laugh stops him.

                “I’m so happy.” Chanyeol sniffs while smiling. “I’m so happy.”

                “Huh?” Kris, for the nth time, returns glancing at Chanyeol.

                “At last, you’re being true to yourself.” Chanyeol rubs his eye and still beaming.

                Kris looks at him quizzically. “I’m not getting you.”

                “I don’t mind if I’m not making any sense. Can you please be honest to me for the last time?”

                Luhan furtively watches them pretending he was reading his book. At the same time, Kris fully faces the boy, having the similar puzzled reaction he has before.

                “Do you really want to go?” Chanyeol smirks at him matching the wave of his brows. “Please answer me truthfully.”

                Kris comes closer and cups both sides of his face again. “No, I can’t live without you.”

                “That makes me happy.” Kris leans on Chanyeol, now that everything is clear to him. His love is reciprocated.

                He is about to kiss Chanyeol but the younger dodges it when he looks at his right.

                “Hyung, can you please leave us alone for a while?” Chanyeol politely and shyly asked Luhan. He is unable to hide his embarrassment with his pinkish cheeks.

                Luhan sighs, close his reading material and raises his eyebrow to the youngest in that room.

                “Are you sure?” The boy nods. “Once I get out of here, I cannot assure you that I can still protect you.”

                “It’s ok.” Chanyeol brightly grins to his guardian, making Luhan imperturbable. “I can handle this myself.”

                “Alright, if that is what you really want. I guess I can’t do anything about it” He rises from his chair calmly, simply to hit Kris’s stomach with his back hand.

                He is showing his index finger to Kris like he is warning the man.

                “I’m leaving my boy to your hands now. I’m just outside, if I heard him cry, yousureyouneverbeenborn, Yifan.” Luhan’s threat seems to be familiar.

                Luhan, like a real guard, keeps on glancing back at them as he is to leave the two. Before he does so, Kris salutes at him.

                “Yes Maam! I mean SIR!”

                Luhan’s eyes glare to its maximum limit, and then, he closes the door.

 

                Chanyeol’s giggle puts Kris on looking him again. Kris holds face and yes! kisses him. The older sits on the edge of the bed without removing his gaze on Chanyeol’s misty eyes. A kiss again. Chanyeol is blushing madly, this is too awkward.

                Kris removes his own shirt, brushes his hair up and looks at Chanyeol with desire. “We should hurry before he comes back.”

                “Do you want this fast?” Chanyeol wonders. Kris' face comes closer to him.

                “No. I want it slow.” Kris presses his lips to Chanyeol’s luscious one, entwining his fingers on the almost ginger hair of the younger.

                He gently pushes Chanyeol down on his bed making their kiss deeper. Chanyeol parts his lips, welcoming Kris’ tongue inside his warm cave. Kris snake like muscles wanders in his co-rapper’s mouth. Before this goes to a hotter and hotter make out, Kris separates himself to his mate. Chanyeol blinks as mouth is slightly open.

                What this foreigner will basically do is shutting the curtains on the huge window of Chanyeol’s room.

                Chanyeol observes him patiently, still lying on his bed. “I’m just concern that we are too visible.”

                Chanyeol almost sits up and ready to whine until his chops is block again by the taller. He lets Kris tastes him, conquers the inner part of his lips, the roof and battle with his tongue even he loses his breath. He has been waiting for this to happen. It just not what he expected the last time.

                He circles his arms around Kris neck while the older is busy on taking his patient’s shirt off. Kris roams his huge hands on Chanyeol’s skinny upper body. He has been so thin from the last moment the Chinese saw him. It does not matter; Kris wants Chanyeol to remember the touches he is going to do right now.

                Kris temporarily interrupts this kissing as he slides off Chanyeol’s pajama together with the brief on the latter’s long legs. They are panting and want to recover the air they lost. He is not sure though if the next step they are undergoing will be approved by the younger.

                “Chan…yeol.” The boy’s gaze never takes off from looking Kris’ face. He is the same handsome guy he loved from the first time they meet. “Is it fine with you… if—”

                Chanyeol’s eyes dramatically close before his head nodded to what Kris wants to ask.

                “Yes.” Opening his eyes again only makes him happier because he is seeing the same person. “You can have me.”

 

***

 

                Kris could not believe this; a boy named Park Chanyeol, who currently has half-lidded eyes, lying on his bare chest as if he was a pillow. The foreigner plays on Chanyeol’s hair while his eyes glued on looking the latter. Both of them are , covering their lower part with Chanyeol’s blanket. Under that, their legs are tangled to each other.

                Chanyeol laughs abruptly; Kris chins him up with his other un-busy hand to ask what is funny. He caresses his head teasingly on the man’s torso, yet not telling the reason for his laughter.

                “When did you start liking me?” Chanyeol asked out of his curiosity.

                “Since the time our rap groups are combine together. In short, the first time I see you.”

                Chanyeol looks down again, biting the tip of his thumb before glancing back to his man again. “Me too.”

                And, they let the silence passes through them.

                “I’m making a fool of myself.” Chanyeol kills it. “Thinking I just want to be your brother, I am acting like I don’t have something more intimate than that. I forgot loving you, and I love Woobin more than you. Terrific, it’s almost too late.”

                “Yeah.” Kris wraps his arm around Chanyeol’s hips in order to pull him closer for another kiss. “If you’re not just pretentious and letting me know how you feel. I should have told you I feel the same way too.”

                “You pretended to hate me. You’re no difference.” Chanyeol snuggles his nose against the latter.

                “Yes. We should have met before Kyuwan. I should be your first boyfriend.” Kris pecks on his lips. “I should have ask you for a date when he was gone. So if that happens, Woobin should have no way to encounter you and lock you only for him.” He pecks one more. “It’s because I’m there at your side and will not leave you behind.”

                “How sweet!” Chanyeol is back with his cheerful mode, not satisfied with all those pecks but finish it with a whole long kiss.

                In this intimacy, a sudden loud knock bangs on the door. Not getting enough, the knocks goes harder and harder just to make the couple say done with what they are doing.

                “Are you two good? I give you enough time!” Luhan yells behind the close door. Kris’ eyes roll and Chanyeol shakes his head while chuckling.

                “Yes. You can come in!” Kris invited him half-heartedly.

                “Really?” The door is nearly getting open.

                “Oops! Wait!”

                “Why?”

                “There! Done!”

                Luhan finally opens the door. He sees the couple fully cloth, sitting like behave kids at the edge of the bed and with a hint of disappointment with their faces.

                Luhan walks left and right at their front, arms crossed on his chest, casts his sight like a lighthouse.

                “It’s pretty convincing if your hairs are not so messed up.” Luhan stops to glare at Kris. It makes the taller gulps.

                Not a few seconds later, Luhan attacks him by hitting his blonde head.

                “Hyung, No!” Chanyeol stands with Luhan for him to stop.

                “This man corrupts you! I can’t just let him escape from that!” Luhan, with gritted teeth, keeps on knocking on Kris’ head as if he is the door he was knocking from before.

                “Hyung!” Chanyeol whines. He does not know how he made Luhan becomes overprotective to him. “Aish, Hyung enough!”

                “Ouch! Luhan!”

                “No!”

 

                In the middle of this chaos, on the nightstand, a rubik’s cube is solved. It is the same with Chanyeol’s vague life.

 

~End~

A/N

 

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

An advance Christmas gift for all KrisYeol shippers around the world!

Sorry for playing with your hearts!

I cannot stand to these EFFING two will not end up for each other...

I'm actually planning to create a "Pure Wuyeol Fic"

If someone's interested, just tell me.

I actually wanted to give a hint that this is what going to happen from the previous chapters.

It's just that, a lot of things happens to me recently...

(My computer is reformat... GREAT!)

I really want to hear your feedback before this fic ends (I'm not sure when, but it's possible this week)

Although, I'm not the best writer in this planet...

Can you please give me a ~long  comment?

PLEASE!!!

See ya!