Block B's Zico 03

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by seoulchae

Name : Kwon Chaerin
Partner : Block B's Zico
When Chaerin watched Zico childishly complained to her little brother about her fangirling and how she gushed over the same last name as G-Dragon even though she's engaged to the rapper of Block B, Zico.
Genres : fluff, romance-comedy

 

“Jiho, don’t you have a radio show today ?”, Chaerin asked hopefully. She was starting to get impatient with her boyfriend – fiancé – and soon to be husband – Woo Jiho. He tended to hide the television controller every single Friday, exactly at eight at night.

“Nope. I do not. So don’t ever try to make me move”, Zico childishly huffed. He shifted his position on the couch so that he was literally sitting on it. He stuck out his tongue, making teasing face at Chaerin. She sighed at his behavior, having no other choice but to lean against the couch, waiting for a chance to steal the controller away from him, which was not easy, seeing how he never moved an inch from his seat.

Zico yawned boringly, he accidently turned the television on to a health program, now he couldn’t switch the channel. He didn’t want to risk taking the control out from his and let Chaerin steal it. So he decided to stick with boredom. There was no way Zico would let his fiancée see her dream boy when he was next to her right now.  

“Bored ?”, Chaerin raised an eyebrow. Her eyes twinkled like a shark seeing its prey.

Zico nodded his head immediately, he yawned once again, this times stretching his arms from both sides. Chaerin grinned mischievously, she scooted closer to him and poked his arm, “You know, we can always watch I Live Alone together. It has started for a while now. Today Jiyong oppa will have Winner coming over-“

“We are not watching G-Dragon sunbae and his lifestyle. Wait, so now you are a fan of Winner too ?!”, Zico hissed under his breath. He narrowed his eyes on her as Chaerin curled herself into a ball, mumbling words softly about Nam Taehyun being a diva and Mino being a dork, which Zico didn’t want to know of.

“You promise to let me meet Mino once, Jiho”, Chaein hopefully gazed at him. Zico softened at her puppy eyes, but he tried his best to not give in. “Mino is in Japan now”, Zico claimed.

“It’s okay ! We are flying to Japan next week for Block B concert, right ?? I heard that Winner is your guest artist. What about-“

“Now you stop liking GD sunbae ?”, Zico chuckled, he reached over and grabbed her into his chest by wrapping his arm around her neck. Chaerin pouted, she snuggled against his chest and rested her cheek on his toned stomach. “Of course not, I still like Jiyong oppa the most”.

Zico leaned down and pressed his lips against her forehead, he kissed down her nose and finally sealed her lips sweetly. Chaerin gladly kissed him back, knowing very well that Zico always kissed her whenever he felt like he had had enough of G-Dragon from .

They pulled off, smiling lovingly at each other. Not until Chaerin opened her lips to speak that Zico lost his mood.

“So, can I watch Jiyong oppa now ?”

Zico tuck his lips out into an angry pout, he slapped his huge hand over her face and pushed her off of him harshly, as if she was not his fiancée at all.

“Woo Jiho !”

“Don’t you Woo Jiho me ! I am not letting you see G-Dragon. No. Freaking. Way”

Chaerin crossed her arms, her face was grumbling now, “You should call him sunbae, Jiho”, she demanded.

Zico gritted his teeth, “No. Not when he is stealing my fiancée away from me”

“Are we seriously going through this again ?”, Chaerin sighed. She relaxed her tensed muscles and leaned against the couch with a crestfallen expression. The last time they got into a huge fight, it was also because of this topic, he kept on talking like she was cheating on him with G-Dragon. Even though he was her favorite artist, and even when she had a chance to date him, Kwon Chaerin would only choose Zico. Her heart was his, he knew it very well. But his hot head always made him speak stupid things.

Zico peeked at his girl, he softened at her expression. She looked really disappointed that he didn’t let her watch her favorite idol on her favorite show. He felt like he was committing a crime right now.

Chaerin tried to pay full attention on the boring show, which was now talking about how to keep your married life in its fullest happy moment, she could be careless about it though. She had been living with Zico for a year now, even though they had just engaged. But it’s like marriage already, and despite a few fights now and then, she was happily living with the love of his life.

After what seemed like hours, which was actually only fifteen minutes, the doorbell rang melodically and they both turned to stare at the door.

“Who could visit us at this hour ?”, Chaerin asked herself. She was in her pajamas and was too lazy to move so Zico was the one to get the door. He had put his guard down over the television controller and headed to the door.

 

Zico opened the door only to be attacked with a hug by a pair of small arms. He blinked confusedly ahead because he couldn’t see anyone. His gaze fell down and an amused chuckle escaped his lips at the sight of little Kwon peering up at him. Zicol let go of the doorknob before sitting on his knees to come to eye level with their unexpected guest.

“Jin, why are you here alone ?”, Zico asked in a tone he rarely used. It was a tone that you could only see in either a dad or a mom. But it’s understandable though, as he was talking to a seven-year-old boy, he couldn’t just talk in his usual badass voice, could he ?

Jin beamed cutely, he wrapped his small arms around Zico’s neck and hung himself onto the man. “Mommy is going to grandma’s house so she dropped me here to stay with noona”

Zico pecked Jin’s cheek as he lifted the kid up without trying so hard. He scooped him into his embrace and closed the door, heading back inside.

“Honey, look who came !”, Zico hollered as soon as he stepped foot into thei

Please log in to read the full chapter