EXO's Luhan 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by ninakai

An oneshot for Exo Luhan with Im Nina. Nina is still a SM trainee and super close with Luhan. She has a huge crush on him but he is busy admiring Seohyun SNSD. Then, he realizes how he feels towards Nina when Nina starts to  get close with Baekhyun. Jealousy maybe, and he rejects Seohyun, and then, he confess.

 

EXO had been debuted for two years already. And today was their first time performing at SM Town along with Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and Tasty. All 12 young guys were extremely excited and nervous about their first appearance in SM Town.

That was their dreams ever since they started training under SM Entertainment – to perform on the same stage with their same-labeled sunbaes.

They performed as a group with MAMA, History, Wolf and Growl. They also had individual stage or cooperation with others, like Kris and Chanyeol performed a hip hop song with Key, Eunhyuk and Amber, or Baekhyun and Chen to have a song to sing with Ryeowook and Onew.

In this special days, all of SM current trainees were allowed to come enjoy the show and also to support their sunbaenim upstage. There were five female trainees, seven male trainees in total after EXO’s debut. They joined stage with few of the performances as back-up dancers, and Im Nina was pointed to dance in place of Yoona as the other girl was busy with her new drama.

“Good job, little Nina”, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk hi-fived with Nina when she jumped off the stage as soon as the song ended. She didn’t have any right to stay back and interact with the fans like SNSD so she had to come out of the stage. She quickly bowed 90 degrees to him, “Thank you, Eunhyuk sunbae”

Eunhyuk chuckled, he had known Nina ever since she joined SM five years ago, he was 25 when she was still 15, he saw her as a little sister and treated her nicely everytime he saw her.

“You still have four more stages to join, so go change”, SNSD’s manager shouted at her to move and Nina only had time to smile at Eunhyuk before running back to a changing room for trainees that night.

She was like the most busy trainee out of 12 trainees that time, having to join all stages of SNSD and also had to be a back-up dancer for EXO.

EXO ran on stage and Nina also ran up along with her friends. She watched as the light shone over Luhan and her heart picked up pace when he slightly turned back and smiled secretly at her. They were close friends as Luhan and Nina both joined SM at the same time, but he debuted sooner than her and there was that invisible wall between them. She had to call him sunbae in front of everyone else and also had to bow down to him. That’s what pulled her back from confessing her big crush on him.

After two hours, SM Family all sang the last song and bowed down to their fans down the stage.

They hurried inside and all went into their separate changing room.

Luhan stopped in his track when he found Nina standing in front of EXO’s changing room with her arms crossed behind her back, she had already changed back to her usual clothes. “Nina !”

“Luhan sunbae”, Nina smiled tightly and bowed to Luhan as SHINee and f(x) were passing by. She was close with EXO somehow, as they were trainees at the same time.

Luhan shook his head at her sneaky behavior, “What are you doing ? It’s okay, you can drop calling me sunbae”, he touched her shoulder and pulled her to straighten up.

Nina peeked over his shoulder to see that no one was around two of them now. She grinned and reached her arm out from her back, a bouquet of daisies came in Luhan’s sight. His eyes lightly widened in surprise, “Is it for me ?”, he took the bouquet from her and sniffed on it. A light, tender scent occupied his senses, Luhan couldn’t help but to ruffle her hair. “You are so sweet, thank you so much”

Nina blushed under his touch, she tried her very best to stop her crush on him, but Luhan always visited her during practice and touched her innocently like that, whatever he did, only raised her hope up for a return of love.

“I … um, was thinking if you want to have dinner together. It’s been a while since we last went out together, right ?”, Nina beamed and elbowed his arm. They were comfortable like buddy, but she seemed to be so awkward around him after his debut, but anyways, Luhan seemed not to care.

“Sure, give me ten minutes to change, okay ? Wait for me outside the backdoor of this stadium”, Luhan jabbed his thumb over the way and smiled his killer smile at Nina before disappearing into the changing room.

 

Nina was really excited, this was her first date with Luhan ever since they last practiced as trainees together. She had practiced asking him on a dinner date all night long instead of dancing, she wanted to be confident in front of him, letting him see her as someone worth to be with him. Even though they were just normal friends at the moment.

“Let’s me see, we will go to our favorite spicy noodle shop, then bubble tea shop, then arcade, then-“

“Nina-ah ?”

She smilingly turned around, expected to see Luhan standing in front of her with his handsomely self. But her eyes slightly rounded at the unexpected yet familiar boy bitting his lips. “Baekhyun sunbae ?”

Baekhyun flashed her his shy smile, “You don’t have to call me sunbae, we are same-aged friends”. He raised his hand up and she saw a can of coffee in his palm. She awkwardly chuckled at take the can from him. “Ah … neh … but why you are here ? And, thank you for this”, she opened the can and quietly sipped on it. Somehow, warm coffee helped her feel better in this cold weather.

Baekhyun his lips, he tucked his hands into his jeans’ pockets and casted his nervous gaze at Nina.

If Nina was close to most of members in EXO, Baekhyun would be the only member she knew about the least. He only trained for 3 months and then debuted, while Nina had been trainee for years. Baekhyun had always noticed a tomboy trainee, who was close and comfortable with all of the boys, but since he didn’t have any chance, Baekhyun couldn’t be friend with her yet. Even though he kinda liked the girl.

“Luhan hyung had something to do, so yeah … he asked me to come here tell you that”, Baekhyun peeked over at the girl, he noticed her shoulders drop and her eyes turned sad after he said that, and he felt guilty for no reason. As he noticed the girl, he also noticed how she looked at Luhan with both admiration and love. He figured out that Nina had a crush on his hyung for a good long time already.

“Really … ?”, Nina murmured. She was beyond disappointed at Luhan. He didn’t even text her about this. He acted like she was not a slight bit important. “Thank you for telling me, sunbae. You should get going back”, she bowed her head and turned to walk away. She didn’t have a heart to come back to the dorm yet, knowing that her friends had all gathered for a small party. Why must she be all sad over a friend only ? She could have enjoy her night alone.

“Nina !”, Baekhyun caught up to her and jogged along with her. She looked at him curiously, before she could ask him, Baekhyun quickly explained, “Can I go with you ? I have not had dinner yet. And I feel stuffy being with SNSD sunbaes anyway”

“SNSD sunbaes asked you guys out … ? You mean, Luhan also goes with them ?”, Nina stopped walking. Baekhyun also st

Please log in to read the full chapter