SuJu's Donghae 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by DongHoLay

name : lee wafa (as usual :) )
member : donghae
genre : romance, sweet

Wafa rolled her eyes at the girl in front of her. The girl introduced her name as Jang Soo Min, third year in college and the most beautiful girl at her college.

*Oh please, I go to the same college with you and you definitely are not close to be the most beautiful*, Wafa scoffed to herself. She would have told Soo Min off with the fact that she was Lee Wafa and literally Soo Min’s hate target.

But Wafa had to think twice before acting. She was not Lee Wafa at the moment. She was Lee Sungmin.

Blaming Lee Sungmin for forcing her into helping him go on a group date he had promised with his friends.

Sungmin had always been known to have his face a little too baby and too girly for a normal guy like him. But it was a great case this time, as Wafa also had the same facial structure and still looked beautiful as a girl. She refused to go at first though, saying that they would recognize her right away because she was not a boy after all. But Sungmin proved her wrong after putting a wig on his sister.

Lee Wafa had turned into Lee Sungmin in just one split of second putting wig on.

And she was not expected her freaking older brother to go on a group date with Jang Soomin. *I thought as my brother, he at least has taste in girl … urgh*

“Where are your friends ?”, Wafa asked, didn’t even bother to make her voice sound deeper. Their parents said that she had an uni voice, so changing tone was not important now.

Soomin squealed, seemed to be in good mood when Wafa talked to her. They had just stayed there staring at each other for fifteen minutes with only Soomin talking. “They will be here soon, Sungmin oppa !”

Wafa forced a broken smile. Soomin talking with her excitedly was bad enough, but her calling oppa was worse. “I hope they will be here soon enough. I’m sick of your face”, Wafa muttered, glancing at her phone. She had texted Sungmin asking which friends of him would be here but the boy didn’t reply.

“Stupid brother”, Wafa cursed without thinking. She threw her phone back into her jeans’ pocket. Soomin blinked, confusion crossed her eyes, “Brother ? I thought you only had a sister”

*Oh yes, it’s me*, Wafa raised an eyebrow, “What are you ? My stalker ?”

Soomin awkwardly shook her head, blushing at Wafa’s strong gaze which she still thought that it was Sungmin. “It’s just that I am your sister’s good friend !”

“No, you are no-“

“HI GUYS !”

Wafa shut , she watched as Soomin stood up and greet her friends along with a few guys. She fixed her wig secretly and smoothed her clothes. She was confident that she would not be caught as long as she kept her lips tight and waited until the end of the date.

“Sungmin buddy !”

Someone smacked her back from behind causing Wafa to turn around. Her eyes widened and her heart almost jumped out of her chest in utter shock.

Lee Hyukjae

Park Jungsoo.

And lastly, the one and only boy that had an ability to bring Wafa’s life upside down with his witty yet cheesy mouth. Lee Dong Hae.

And he was smiling at her but his smile soon faltered a little bit, not that seeable. “You …”, he began, pointing at Wafa. She bit her lower lip, he always came to her house to do project with Sungmin and saw her everyday, if anyone beside her brother could tell it’s her at the first sight was Donghae.

Everyone had already claimed their seats opposite their dates. Wafa glanced back at Eunhyuk as he was giving both of them a weird stare, as if asking what was going on. Donghae lifted his lips up into a mischievous smile, “Well, nice to see you here, Lee Wa-“

“I’ll explain later, please, don’t blow things up !”, Wafa covered his mouth and pulled him down next to her on the long seat. The girls smiled shyly at them as Soomin started introducing herself.

Wafa didn’t pay the least attention on her, she was busy putting her senses back to place and preparing for her explanation later. And Donghae was the same, he didn’t care when the fourth girl kicked his leg intentionally under the table, his eyes were focusing on the boy next to him, or in his knowing, it’s a girl he always had his eyes on.

The group date went on as boring as ever, talking, laughing, choosing the boys’ stuffs to decide couples.

And when Wafa’s phone was picked by Soomin, she almost punched the other girl in her face. What the hell was going on ? Did it mean she and Soomin were suitable ? No way.

Donghae laughed slightly when Wafa tensed up as Soomin wrapped her arm around Wafa’s arm. He glanced at his friends who were all happy to be with their eye-candies. His eyes stopped at the girl clinging on his arm, pouting her lips and literally rubbed her s on his arm. “Get off of me”

“…what ?”, the girl gasped in surprise when Donghae shook her off rather too harsh for a gentleman and stormed over to Soomin and supposed-to-be Sungmin. Donghae took Wafa’s wrist and pulled her out of the coffee shop, mixing their ways with the crowded street and left everyone in shock.

 

***

 

“Where is Sungmin ?”

Wafa raised an eyebrow, “I am Sungmin”, she tried her luck again. She didn’t want to end up in Donghae’s trap and let the boy have a reason to until her death.

Donghae snickered at her failed attempt though, “I knew you two long enough, Lee Wafa”. He reached out and yanked the wig out of her head, her long brown hair flew down and her face fell.

“You messed

Please log in to read the full chapter