Block B's Zico 02

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by seoulchae

Name : Song Chaerin
Partner : Block B's Zico
Genre : Romance

Scenario : When Zico found out Chaerin had a miscarriage because of a sasaeng and was glad when his fans helped her when he's not there

 

"Yo, Jiho. I heard the news. Congrats , man", Teen Top’s C.A.P poked his head out of their waiting room once he heard Block B coming through. 

Block B bowed politely to the staffs after finishing their comeback stage for their eighth album. They were now the most wanted hip-hop idol group in the industry. Even though they had debuted for seven years, they still showed gratitude and respect towards both hoobae and sunbae.

Block B was not well-known for their carefree and swag attitude, and good music and dorky members.

Last year, they dropped a bomb which had changed everything about idol.

Ahn Jaehyo was reported to have been dating his childhood sweetheart for years, the lucky lady was just a normal teacher at a small school in Yeoido.

And then Kim Yukwon would soon get married to his noona girlfriend, a model, who he had confirmed dating her many years ago. Their wedding was planned to take place in Jeju during summer.

Their loyal fans were thoughtful enough to be happy for their idols. Probably it was the biggest reason why Woo Jiho, or better known as Zico, decided to marry his girlfriend for five years – Song Chaerin, last year, right after they finished their second world tour.

Many good words and presents were sent to their home right after the wedding night. Chaerin and Zico were touched to have so many blessings all over the world. But things were never as good as we expected it to be. Among those blessings, hateful curses and disappointed letters disheartened the new couple at first. His saseang fans were now becoming more active and they would do anything to get rid of Chaerin – or at least their relationship.

It had been one year and two months since the day they got married. Words were said but nothing was done, so Zico was assured that his fans were slowly accepting the fact that their oppa was now a taken man.

Great news came last month, and Zico’s friends, celebrities and non-celebrities, kept on sending congrats for his soon-arriving first baby.

Song Chaerin was pregnant, three months already.

 

Zico hi-fived C.A.P, pulling the other man in for a side hug. “Thanks, man. I can’t wait to see my little me”

Seeing his friend smiling as if he had already been a father, C.A.P couldn’t help but to tease, “I bet it would be a little Chaerin. I don’t want to think of having someone as ugly as you as my nephew”

Scowling, Zico narrowed his tiny eyes, showing obvious annoyance because of his friend’s comment. “For your information, my fans think I am hot. And Chaerin knows that I am hot ~”

“Urgh, that sounds dirty”

“You know you are jealous ~~~”

C.A.P rolled his eyes. How come a childish man like Zico would soon be a father ? He could imagine Zico chasing his son around, throwing a tantrum because the kid took his favorite Kitty plushie.

“I will treat Chaerin something delicious. I haven’t met her for months”, C.A.P said between chuckles, he glanced back at s, who were waiting for him to get on stage, “Make time for me, kay ? I’ll see you later”

Zico grinned, patting C.A.P’s shoulder one last time before the latter ran up stage.

Heading back to Block B’s waiting room, Zico was attacked by s. Ever since they heard the great news, they acted like they were actually the ones having a child, not Zico himself.

“Jiho, I talked with Taewoon, we will go buy a new apartment for you and Chaerin. You need one more room for my niece”, Jaehyo announced, sounding normally as if it didn’t mean anything big.

“What ? No ! Why should I move out because you want us to ?!”, Zico defended, throwing a bag of chips at Jaehyo, who only made faces, sticking his tongue out, “My girlfriend already told Chaerin ~”

“But, wait. Who said Jiho hyung will have a daughter ? I want to have a nephew !”, P.O chimed from the other side of the room, looking up from his phone with wide eyes.

“Little Chaerin is cool with me, then I can marry off my son with little Chaerin, she would be as beautiful as her mother”, Minhyuk mused.

Zico narrowed his eyes, “You think that my wife is beautiful ? Hyung, you can’t hold fantasy of my wife !”

“Chill, man. You know that his girlfriend used to be Miss Korea three years ago. Your wife could be beautiful but his girlfriend is hotter”, Park Kyung wiggled his eyebrows before earning a slap on the back of his head. Minhyuk glared at him nastily, “You did not just say my girl is hot, you little-“

“My son will marry little Chaerin. Back off, Minhyuk”

Everyone turned to look at Taeil. It was rare to have Taeil argue with any of them. Zico facepalmed himself when Minhyuk bounced onto Taeil and they started having a cat-fight, like girls, for forever.

“My daughter is already this popular even when she is only two-month old”, Zico chuckled to himself. It was delightful and heartwarming thinking that he would become a father of a lot of beautiful kids.

The day when his wife told him that she was pregnant, Zico could say and do nothing. He was too overwhelmed to give an actually reaction. He was not ready to be a father, but after sometimes thinking about it, Woo Jiho was now excited to say hi to his first baby.

“Block B, encore stage, please hurry up !”

Everyone jolted up from the voice of the main PD. Putting their things aside, seven members made their way out of their waiting room and attempted to head upstage when a loud commotion was heard from the exit gate nearby.

“What’s that ?”, Kyung gave a weird look. He curiously peered over all the heads and looked for the exact reason. His eyes squinted at the sight of his fan. Park Kyung was well-known for his fanservice and his good memory, since he always seemed to remember his fans no matter what.

“It’s our fans !”, he exclaimed loudly, catching Jaehyo and Zico’s attention. As the leader, he didn’t want anything to happen to his fans. Pushing through all the security guards and staffs, Zico managed to come face to face with a highschool girl, whose face he could recall seeing a few times.

“What happened ? Why are you here ?”, Zico held his hand out, signaling for the guards that it’s okay and he could take over.

Block B all piled over to see the fan catching her breath, blood drained out of her face and she looked like she had been running here. “Jiho o-oppa, w-we-“

“Calm down, you should take your breath first”, Taeil softly suggested.

The fan shut her eyes to breathe in deeply. Once she was sure that she could explain without shuttering, the fan quickly looked straight into Zico’s eyes, took the leader in surprise by the hard look.

“Oppa, your wife, Chaerin unnie, was attacked by the saseang fans and-“

Zico reacted fast, without listening for the fan to finish, he already stormed off, taking his phone out in the progress. I knew that this girl is stubborn. But how come she be this stubborn ?! Chaerin probably went here to see me instead of resting at home.

Minhyuk calmly asked for the

Please log in to read the full chapter