EXO's Lay 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by DongHoLay

Name: Nisha
Genre : sweet, fluffy
Plot: She is with Kris but something happened and they broke up on the day before Nisha’s birthday. Lay was a neighbor who is always looking out for Nisha. He was the hero of the day and saved both Nisha’s heart and her birthday.

“Let’s break up”

Nisha gasped like a goldfish at Kris’s outburst. He called her out pretty early on a Saturday morning to meet him in front of her house. Nisha was still in her sleepy state, she still had her pajama on, her eyes couldn’t really open properly to look at his utterly handsome appearance.

But she actually knew that he appeared so handsome like that was not for her at all.

Those three words he threw at her face waking her up. Her eyes were wide open, her muscles tensed all at once. His face was straight and there was not a hint of joking in his eyes. He was serious. And as if being scarily serious when saying break up was not hurtful enough, Kris also brought a reason to the end of their two-year-and-three-month relationship with him.

Nisha scowled. The tears she didn’t want to shed over his words threatening to fall down just by a mere sight of a girl behind his back.

“Break up ?”, Nisha scoffed. Now when she thought that a girl during break-up session would break down and cry her heart out, begging the boy to take her back – Nisha found herself being a fool for loving him so much.

Kris gulfed his stuck saliva with rather loud sound. She could hear his throat moving hard against his tight neck. “You do feel nervous and guilty for telling me break-up after cheating on me, with my bestfriend ?!”, Nisha threw her hand at his cheek, slapping him without holding herself back.

A jerk like him deserved to much more than just a slap.

She stared ridiculously when her used-to-be bestfriend and his current girlfriend squeaked like a cat being caught over its neck when Kris’s cheek turned redder than a tomato. Jini shifted her eyes to glare at Nisha, she was about to throw a fit about not to touch her boyfriend, but Nisha beat her to that.

“What ? You feel sorry for Kris because I slapped him ?”, Nisha raised her voice. Jini cowarded behind Kris’s back at that. She should have known by now that her friend was not a nice and easy to be picked on girl.

“Did it ever occur to you two that cheating behind my back would hurt me ten times than receiving that slap ?!”, Nisha finally broke into tears, she covered her face with her hands, which was still stinging after slapping Kris. Memory of her relationship with Kris flooded back, all of them were all happy moments, and now she feel like killing herself to know that it might be just an act from him.

“Since when …”

Kris looked back at Jini, he didn’t want to admit how long they had been doing this to Nisha, but she deserved to know the truth. “Ten months”, Jini muttered.

Nisha’s eyes flashed a new cover of pain. “You are the one I want to stab a knife on your heart right now, Kris”, she wiped her tears and gave him a broken, mocking smile.

Kris shook his head, putting his hands on Nisha’s shoulders, shaking her while speaking in a guilty voice. “I still love you, Kim Nisha, but the feeling is not the same anymore …”

“Stay out of my life”

Jini and Kris stared at Nisha. Her harsh tone told them that she didn’t want anything to do with them from now on. But they were selfish to a point, Kris still wanted a friendship with Nisha, and Jini still wanted her only friend to be with her.

“Don’t be stupid and expect me to still be a friend.  Friends don’t steal each other’s love. Stay out of my life. We are nothing but strangers”, she strongly pushed through them and headed back to her house. But when she was about to enter, Nisha turned back to face the new couple, a question was still bugging her.

“Do you two know what the day is tomorrow ?”

Kris blinked at her. Jini furrowed her eyebrows, she looked like she was trying to recall something. One second passed, Jini gasped like she was stabbed from behind.

Chuckling bitterly, Nisha slammed the door after throwing behind her back the terrible boyfriend and bestfriend, along with a few words. “This is the most memorable birthday present. Thank you. I hope none of you two decide to cheat on each other in the future”

 

***

 

The moment Nisha closed the door behind her back, she slid down the door, sitting with her knees on the floor, her face buried down to her folded legs and tears streamed down like waterfall.

Strong ? No. Kim Nisha was not strong at all. She just didn’t want Kris and Jini to be satisfy and at easy

Please log in to read the full chapter