EXO's Chanyeol 05

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by amusingmurdermachine

Characters: Chanyeol and Krystal
Genre: angst-ish, romance
Plot: Imagine that your OTP felt that they’re at the end of their relationship, but wants to end in a spectacular note. They decided to host a break-up party. At the end of the party, they decided to have one last goodbye kiss, for old-time’s sake.

(cr: imagineyourotp)
 

 

 

Tao and Sehun had just returned to Korea after their short visit back to Tao’s hometown – Qingdao. They were literally too excited when Chanyeol sent invitations to his party, which he threw with his girlfriend Jung Soojung, or also known as Krystal among their friends.

Those two youngest boys were hoping that they could enjoy a normally party where they could catch up with long-time-no-see friends but as soon as they read the title of the invitations, shock was written all over their faces.

BREAK-UP PARTY

 

Baekhyun hi-fived with Luhan and Lay when the other two arrived at the party, which was held inside Chanyeol’s hotel. He was the first guest to arrive here, considering that he was Chanyeol’s bestfriend and was awestruck when the invitation was sent to his office two days ago.

He couldn’t contact Chanyeol and assumed that the giant was busy preparing for the party, which was stupid right from the name.

Kris sipped onto his wine coolly as he tried to ignore the younger Tao who was insisting on the reason why Chanyeol would break up with Krystal.

Sehun was sticking with Kai and he was not interested in his hyung’s love life that much. The pair was too busy flirting on with pretty friends of Krystal to care.

Kyungsoo and Jongdae arrived a moment later with Suho trailed after them, looking really eager to know what’s the reason of this party.

Tao immediately bounced to Suho like a ball of yarn and snapped his mouth open with attacking questions, “Hyung ! Do you know why Chanyeol hyung held this party ? Isn’t just stupid when he holds a big party only for Krystal to break up with him ? And by the way, I am hungry”

Kris rolled his eyes at the last pout Tao made. He excused himself curtly from his friends while dragging Tao away and to the food bar. “Come on, Tao. Stop ruining this already ruined party with your mouth”

Suho fixed his collar while settling in between Lay and Baekhyun. Xiumin handed him a red drink and Suho accepted with a smile, “Thanks”

“You’re welcome”, Xiumin chuckled, he glanced towards the other side of the ball room and his head shook continuously in discontent, “You know, our Chanyeol is just too nice that he becomes an idiot”

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun immediately nodded their heads, among their group, there were two of them who were the closet to Chanyeol and as much as the giant tried to appear fine and strong with this party, they could see how sad and uncertain he was through his eyes.

“He should have talk it out with Soojung”, Baekhyun muttered, narrowing his eyes on the mentioned girl who was laughing heartily with her own friends by the fountain. “Is she serious about this ? A party for their break-up ? I was like what the hell when I read the invitation”

“I fell of my chair and my patience had to take me to bed”, Kyungsoo murmured, keeping his eyes wide and staring throught Krystal’s soul. She dared to upset his giant friend, even though she was a nice girl, he would never forgive her for that matter.

Jongdae chortled when Luhan already had his jaw dropped to the floor. “Heck, Kyungsoo. You are a doctor, that’s just so loser of you”, Jongdae teased.

“Shut up, your lawyer’s mouth is not affecting me”, Kyungsoo snapped, shifting his attention away from the troll.

“Shut up, you two. Our topic here is would our giant be okay ?”, Baekhyun stopped them both and caught everyone’s attention quickly. Okay, a CEO for an entertainment company like him had such power in talking. Kai and Sehun even pulled away from their new chicks to look at Baekhyun. Tao and Kris had just come back and joined the talk as well.

“Well, I don’t think so. His smile is so fake”, Lay beamed while saying that which earned a few chuckles around 11 guys. Song-writer Yixing sometimes spoke the meani-est thing while looking so innocent.

 

***

 

“Chanyeollie, where is the soft drink ? Few of my friends couldn’t drink alcohol”

Chanyeol smiled apologetically at his guests and excused himself quickly to turn to face his girlfriend. Well, they technically were still together until this night ended. “I put them all in the back of the kitchen. I can bring them out for you”, he reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling Krystal in closer to him only to brush a strain of hair behind her ear.

“You look beautiful tonight”, Chanyeol whispered softly, squeezing her arm affectionately.

Krystal smiled back swiftly. She shook her arm out of his grasp good-naturally, she was flustered that he found her beautiful, but the way he complimented her with his eyes shooting hearts all over the place was a burden. They were holding a break-up party for God’s sake.

“I can handle them. You said it was in the back, right ?”, Krystal patted his shoulder, flashed a short smile before dashing towards the back.

Please log in to read the full chapter