BTS's Jimin 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by Greenpearl

Name: Jung Minsoo
Member: Jimin
Genre: fluff, romcom
Plot: can you make something like Chen's fic 'underwear'?

 

“PARK JIMIN ! GET OUT OF MY ROOM !”

Jimin flashed his pearly white teeth as he jumped out of Minsoo’s balcony and swung himself back inside his own room.

Minsoo put her hands on her hips with an angry look. She glanced down at her studying table, where her pink diary was lying there, opened out ly right on the newest page.

A long desperate sigh escaped her lips. Minwoo pulled the sleeves of her sweater up to her elbows and attempted to grab a book, aiming at Jimin who was laughing at her from his room.

This was the most stupid thing Minsoo thought she ever had in her life that her room had to be face-to-face with his room. She moved to this neighborhood eight years ago and she never knew she would have such annoying neighbor like Jimin.

Their parents said it was fate that brought them together to be neighbors, childhood friends and classmates for years like that. Jimin was like her parents’ son as he gave himself permission to walk into her home casually as if he owned the place.

“Stop sneaking into my room for god’s sake, Jimin !”, Minsoo yelled as he made a peace sign.

“Your room smells nice, Min Min”, he mused, rubbing his nose with the side of his finger, “And you look cute in that shorts and orange sweater of yours. You look huggable to be, Min”

Minsoo fumed with red cheeks, mostly because she was blushing because of his flirting. Jimin was a type of boy that was too playful and too casual with his words that sometimes, Minsoo found herself falling for him for this minute then a second later, she hated him for a bigger reason.

“YOU ERTED !”, she yelled harshly then shut the curtain so that she didn’t have to see his face again. “AND THIS IS MY LAST WARNING, STOP BREAKING INTO MY ROOM !”

Minsoo rolled onto her bed as she heard his faint laughter and then Jimin’s voice was louder, “Hey, Min. I know that you didn’t mean it when you said my hair was stupid this morning !! You wrote what, oh right, Jimin looks fine with his short hair, but I will never tell him that, and I am gonna tell Jin hyung that you lied about his new shoes !”

Minsoo gasped, she totally forgot about his habit – he freaking loved reading about her private thought through her diary ! Even if Minsoo tried to hide the diary in the most unpredictable place, Jimin would find out no matter what. And it didn’t help at all when he had a key to her room through both the door and window – as a result of her parents, thinking that it would be nice for Jimin to have a key incase Minsoo needed help with homework.

Minsoo crawled out of her bed and flew towards her diary. She turned to the latest page she had written before dinner. She re-read what she had written inside and her heart dropped to the bottom of her tummy. Jimin surely had not even read her diary, he even dared to write into it.

Hey Diary, today I had a really good day that there was no classes I had with Jimin. He had practice during lunch and even after school so he didn’t have time to annoy me ! But I had to say that his new hair style makes him look ten times better ! And oh, Jin oppa looks like a big with that short hair.

And lastly, I hope I will find my prince charming will appear really soon !

HELLO, MINSOO’s DIARY ! I AM THAT PIG JIMIN SHE ALWAYS WRITES ABOUT. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT HELL YEAH, OF COURSE I AM LOOK GOOD WITH ANY HAIRSTYLE ! AND YOU, MIN MIN, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A PRINCE CHARMING SO STOP DREAMING !

YOUR HANDSOME PARK JIMINNIE !~

“PARK JIMIN ! YOU LITTLE FAT BIG !!!”

 

***

 

“Jung Minsoo !”

Minsoo whirled around with her eyes slightly falling drop due to sleepiness. All thanked to Jimin, he played music too late at night and the volume was maximum and being his next-door buddy, Minsoo had a hard time falling asleep.

Jungkook and V skidded to a stop when they saw how horrible their friend looked like.

“Wow, wow, you had a long night, didn’t you ?”, V amusedly rubbed her hair out of her eyes. Minsoo sighed, she leaned in and rested her head against his chest. Jungkook tapped her back with a grin, “Noona, just, Jin hyung is looking for you everywhere. You better avoid him at all cost, he looks angry and disappointed at the same time”

V roared with laughter, “Jimin told Jin hyung that you said he looked ugly with his new hair. Jin hyung was hurt indeed, he said he would kill you”

“Okay, that’s not funny. That pig read my diary and goes around talking about it”, Minsoo rubbed her tempers, she was having a heavy headache because of Jimin.

“What’s the problem with you and your diary ? He has been reading your diary for years yet you couldn’t hide it away from him”, Jungkook asked in confusion. Everything sounded so easy, you could just hide it away then Jimin couldn’t find it.

But Park Jimin was not a normal boy. He was a too-nice kid inside her parents’ eyes and he managed to find out where she usually hid things and one way or another, her diary was found out.

“He is stupid”, Minsoo mumbled.

V and Jungkook snickered, “Yeah, right. He is stupid but there is someone falling head over heels for him ~”

“I do NOT fall for him !”

Jungkook put his arm around her shoulder and drew her closer to him, he patted her head as if Minsoo was her younger sister or his dog. And he even chortled when she kicked his leg. “Come on, noona. Admit it, you have this huge crush on Jimin hyung when he agreed to be your date on that ball last year”

“I do no-“

“You don’t really hate Jimin for teasing you or for talking erted things, right ?”

“Shut up, Taehyung”, Minsoo scowled, she didn’t need him to point out that.

“Aw, little Minsoo is blushing ~”, they both cooed and Minsoo’s cheeks turned darker in red color.

Jimin walked by and his eyebrows twisted at the sight of his Minsoo being surrounded by two of his friends and she was actually blushing. He felt his heart pump against his chest when she broke into an embarrassed smile while slapping Jungkook’s head ad V’s chest so that they would stop touching her hair. He didn’t know if it was jealousy or because of her smile that his heart reacted like that. But Jimin knew that lately, he didn’t see Minsoo the same way he did before.

“Hello  ~”, Jimin cleared his throat and approached three of them. Jungkook snickered and went to stick by V’s side as Jimin immediately took his spot by next to Minsoo.

“Go away, piglet”, Minsoo pushed him with flushed cheeks that earned another round of laughter from V and Jungkook. Jimin blinked, “Why are you two laughing ?”

“Nothing !”, Minsoo panicked, “Eh, they are laughing because …eh …Taehyung …”, she casted a look at her friend. V tried to look calm while inside he was still rolling around. “Because Minsoo looks pretty today”

What a reason. Minsoo rolled her eyes but pulled an agreeing face at Jimin, “You know, they never stop saying that I am pretty”

Jimin made a face, “Excuse me ? This girl, pretty ?”, he sniffled her hair and bleeched loudly, “Don’t tell me you didn’t wash your hair last night !”

Minsoo gulped. She did not wash her hair last night. “W-What ?”

“You smell like trash !”, Jimin exclaimed, looking really proud while saying that. He was mentally praising himself for ruining Minsoo’s image inside his friends’ minds. He didn’t need anyone but him to know how pretty she was. They don’t have to know how pretty my Minsoo is. She is mine !

“Pardon ? I smell like what ?”, her eyes were wide like two balls and her inside out shook like earthquake. He did not just say that she smell like trash, did he ?

Jimin noticed the change of atmosphere when none of his friends laughed at his supposed-to-be a joke. Even though, he sure

Please log in to read the full chapter