C-Clown's TK 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by JontheBlock

-A oneshot for Lee Minwoo (a.k.a TK) with Choi Jaekyung who's two years older than him. They were a couple back in high school until Jaekyung entered college which drove them to have trust issues and eventually, they broke up. Several years later, they met again, but this time they're matured enough. A happy ending :)

“Let’s break up. I don’t think I can continue watching you go further from me than you already was”, TK looked away from a pair of eyes that full of hurt.

Jaekyung couldn’t believe that TK broke up with her. She thought that she was doing her best as his girlfriend. They was doing real good a year ago, but ever since she entered college, while he was still in his second year in high school – their relationship had gone through a lot of up and down. TK started to doubt both himself and Jaekyung. He hated the fact that she was older than him and she was starting a new life without him. He ignored her for a month just because she met new friends and had her own social life.

“Are you sure you don’t love me anymore ? Because, Minwoo-ah, I still really love you”, Jaekyung, being the older in this relationship, tried to reason out everything with him.

TK bit his lips, he still loved her. But, “I still love you, noona. But everything is too much for me to keep up with. This relationship was wrong from the beginning …”, he looked down, feeling that plum forming in his throat. TK couldn’t stand only seeing his girlfriend once or twice a week. Their schedules didn’t match anymore.

“You were the one asked me out and showed me that being a noona is not going to destroy our love. Now you use it against me ?”, Jaekyung choked out on her words. She didn’t want to cry right there in front of him. Thinking about it, Jaekyung started to blame herself for all of this happening. She thought after being with each other for 2 years long, they would reach the point that even without seeing each other, you would still trust the other partner.

TK held her hand to his heart, which was still beating crazily for the girl in front of him. “Noona, goodbye”, he leaned over, pressed his lips onto hers for once last time.

 

***

 

Samsung Group was run by the Choi – one of the most powerful family in Korea. After graduation from college as a major in business, Choi Jaekyung took over her father’s place and be the CEO of Samsung Group.

It had been five years since the day she broke up with her latest boyfriend – Lee Minwoo – and he also was the one she couldn’t forget despite such a long time.

“Chief Choi, you have a meeting half an hour later with LG’s director”, her assistant informed her briefly. Jaekyung excused herself from a group of employees and walked to her assistant. She grabbed her schedule and checked out the information.

“Do you know who is this director ? Mr. Lee ? Mrs. Jung ? Or Mr. Kim ?”, she went through her mind for any familiar faces from LG Group. She wanted to at least bring a gift when they met each other.

Her assistant shook his head, chuckling, “You have such a good memory with people. But no, this is their new director. I heard that he had just graduated college and also took over his father’s place”

Jaekyung nodded, acknowledging the new information, “You know his name ? Or at least what kind of man he is ? I don’t think we should bring Ginseng for this new director then”.

“Well, all I know is his last name – it’s Lee. And he is two years younger than you”

Jaekyung stopped moving. She could feel her heart react strangely, could it be … “I will get going to LG Group  right now”, she grabbed her purse and marched out, heading down to her car parked outside the building.

 

***

 

“Director Choi from Samsung Group is here”

TK heard someone knock on his door and informed that the one he was supposed to meet was there already. He replied to his assistant to let them

Please log in to read the full chapter