EXO's Luhan 03

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by ninakai

Character: Im Nina(OC), Exo Luhan, Exo Kris
Genre: cute, romcom
A oneshot for Luhan with Im Nina (OC) and Kris. They meet at a fansign event. Nina is Kris's friend when he was at US. Luhan falls for her but due to her parents' divorce, she is afraid of falling in love and has  difficulty in trusting guys. Kris helps Luhan to win her heart. A happy ending!

“Move the line !”

Luhan apologetically bowed at the fan in front of him and returned the album to her. The fan pouted cutely at Luhan and gave their manager from the back a look full of disappointment. They had bought not even one but maybe several albums, and they also had to use a lot of way to get to their fansign, yet they could only see and talk merely with their idol for not close to one minute.

EXO had finished promoting their XOXO album for a while already. And now they had returned with a special project album called Miracles In December. It was a little regretful that only the vocal line did the performance. Luhan and Lay joined three more Korean members for the performance.

And they were having another fansign at Hongdae street with just five members. It was a bit nervous for Luhan and Lay that they didn’t know if their own fans would come for them. Of course EXO fans would always love them fairly, but we just couldn’t deny the fact that we sometimes favor some of them more.

It turned out that a lot of lovely fans still came and showed how much they loved Lay and Luhan’s appearance at all the stages.

“Luhan oppa ! I love you !”

“Luhan ge !!”

“Luhan ! You are really handsome !”

“Luhan and Lay, you guys are jjangggg !”

Lay chuckled, he made a heart with his ten fingers and blew a short flying kiss to all of the fans. Luhan smiled his sickeningly sweet smile and winked a few times. Luhan caught sight of Lay gagging next to him and elbowed Lay playfully, “What are you gagging for ?”

“You, ge ! You call yourself manly ?”

Lay chortled but quickly regained himself when a fan moved from Chen and placed an album in front of him.

Luhan sighed softly. He tossed the black-inked pen with his fore finger and thumb. His eyes drifted back to the waiting fans from behind the fence. His fans squealed and waved fans, lightsticks and his pictures everywhere. Luhan bowed to show his appreciation towards their love. But his smiling face fell a little as he caught sight of a girl. To call her a girl was an underestimation – she looked around his age, not a highschool girl like most of his fans were, and she was rather taller than another fans, her skin was milky white under the sunlight, she was holding onto only an album, no poster, no banner, nothing to tell him whose fan she was.

Luhan would have just stop looking at her if she hadn’t been looking so lost and disappointed at the same time. She kept looking at each of five members on stage and sighed to herself.

She turned her back, attempting to walk away from the line but the staff next to her push her roughly to Baekhyun, who was the first one to greet fans.

Luhan tried his best to not look so obvious that he was observing the girl. She didn’t know which page had Baekhyun’s photos so she took a good ten seconds to lift around the album. Baekhyun asked for her name and she replied quietly.

D.O seemed to know that she was not used to this kind of fansign so he helpfully opened his own photo page and signed with her name which he had heard before.

The girl bowed gratefully at D.O and continued to Chen and Lay, who also did the same thing as D.O. They were surprised to see a fan who didn’t even try to meet their gaze, all she did was receiving their signatures and quietly walked away.

Luhan’s curiosity grew bigger as the girl stopped in front of him. He took his time in receiving her album from Lay. Luhan swiftly looked down to find her name.

Im Nina, thank you for being our fans !

Lay’s messy writing in Korean was hard to read, but Luhan could make out her name just fine. Im Nina. Luhan tested her name in his mind and it sounded really nice. Being this close to her, he could tell that she was a really beautiful girl, her kind of beauty was really different from other fans. Just with the way she wore a dark pair of jeans and white shirt and how she was confident in the way she moved yet her eyes looked confused.

Luhan held his breath when her lips moved. She was about to talk to him !

“May I know why there is only five members here ?”

Her voice. It was sweet like a song he heard from a mermaid movie. And the way she looked expectedly at him killed him right there. He was shot by the cupid right in the heart. Love at first sight, Luhan never thought that it was real, but now he was so sure of himself that his heart was stolen by this strange fan.

“O-Oh ?”

Luhan mentally slapped himself. How could he shutter in front of her like that ? But the girl seemed to not mind at all, she repeated herself again and ran her eyes cautiously behind his back, where the manager was giving her a warning look.

Luhan had finished signing her album and opened his lips to answer, making sure this time that he would not shutter. But his manager rudely grabbed her arm and pushed her out of the signing area, handing her the album and motioning the next fan to move on.

Luhan gapped. He almost stood up and ran after the girl. He wanted to do something, ask for her number, her bias, her reason to come here looking unlike a real fan – anything – but he had to retrained himself for his image and for his group’s.

Just like that, Luhan lost the only chance to get to his love at first sight. Or didn’t he … ?

 

***

 

Luhan kept tossing on his bed that afternoon. They finished their schedule early and now he had a week free for himself.

But his mind and heart seemed not to be so free as they kept thinking back of the strange lady, who appeared out of nowhere and also disappeared without a word of goodbye.

I should have asked for her number ! Luhan blamed himself for the slow act and even s for signing too fast for the next fan.

“Stop tossing and turning ! You look like a damn omelet”, Kris scowled from the other side of the room. He enjoyed having Luhan as his roommate, since Luhan was a famous tidy person, but sometimes, his little weird mood swing annoyed Kris to no end.

“What are you doing ?”, Luhan sat up on his bed and peered over Kris, who was typing away on his phone. Kris merely raised an eyebrow, “An old close friend came to Korea for her job. She will come here to catch up with me”

“What an gentleman you are !”, Luhan scowled, suddenly feeling bitter that Kris was enjoying himself with a female friend while he had to miss a strange fan for no reason. “Let the girl do the visiting job”

Kris snickered, “She is not the typical girl who wants to be treated sweetly”, Kris dropped his phone on the bed and jumped out of his bed as if it was on fire. Luhan widened his eyes. “What’s wrong ?!”

Kris meekly rubbed his neck, ducking his head a little to make a run into the bathroom inside their shared room. “I ate too much for dinner”. Kris slammed the door shut and just a second later, Luhan could hear weird noise Kris made inside.

Kris’s phone flashed signing a new message, and then their dorm’s bell was rung loudly through all the room. Being the witty boy and good friend Luhan

Please log in to read the full chapter