BTS's Jungkook 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by kiyoon97

-A oneshot of Jungkook and Kaeun, his same age girlfriend. One day, Jungkook unexpectedly saw Kaeun kissing Taehyung. Jungkook and Kaeun got involve into an intense fight. In the end, they both forgave each other <3

In Big Hit High School, there was a famous group of boys. They were very talented in a lot of fields – they could sing, dance, rap, and even acting. All clubs of art activity were leaded by those guys – who went under the name Bangtanboys, or we could also call them BTS.

There was Rap Monster – the leader of BTS and also the leader of Hip Hop Club, along with Suga and J-Hope.

There was Jin with his amazing skill in acting, he was the leader of Drama Club with V, also known as Taehyung.

There was Jimin, a genius in dancing ever since he was born. And a club under his control was also the most famous club in school – Dance Club.

Dance Club was famous not because of Jimin only, but also because of a presence of their maknae – Jeon Jungkook. He was the golden maknae, and even his girlfriend Han Kaeun was considered a golden student in their school.

They met each other in their 5th grade, where they became good friends and five years later, when they were freshmen in high school, Jungkook confessed his crush for the little girl on Valentine Day, marking the day the Golden Couple was born.

Everyone envied of their relationship. Jungkook was as sweet as candy as a boyfriend, and Kaeun was a dream girlfriend that any boy would ask for. Might be because of being friends for such a long time, after getting into a relationship, their love for each other was risen into a higher stage. They could read each other mind without saying a word. If Kaeun was craving for lemon candy, Jungkook would appear in her class and gave her lemon candy. If Jungkook was accidentally hurt after his dance practice, Kaeun would be there for him and take care of him.

They were connected not only through hearts, but also through minds.

“Kookie !”

Jungkook turned off the music and spun around. His eyes twinkled as soon as he saw his girlfriend walking to him with big fat smile and a handful of bento lunch. “I told you to wait for me at the cafeteria”, he pouted whiningly. Kaeun chuckled, she went inside his open arms and squeezed his tiredness out of his body. “But I miss you and just want to see you as soon as class ends !”.

Giddiness filled his heart after hearing that. Jungkook wiped droplets of swear off of his face with a towel and sat down next to Kaeun, who was spreading food around the place. Jungkook hugged her waist with one arm and rested his head onto her shoulder. “I feel like I can dance 24/7 as long as you are here with me”, he murmured contently, taking in her sweet perfume.

Kaeun popped an eggroll inside his mouth and chuckled at his chubby cheeks, “Aigoo, my baby boy. You seriously look cuter than me !”, she poked his cheek in delight.

His eyebrows furrowed, “You can’t call me cute ! You should call me manly. I’m a man”. Jungkook threw a little tantrum, stomping his legs up and down the floor, waving his arms around and making whining sounds which sounded like a baby boy crying for attention.

Couldn’t help herself, Kaeun grabbed his cheeks and pulled on them, her lips curved up into an adorable smile, “I thought I was dating a baby, Jungkook-ah ! You are just cute, your eyes are cute, your nose are cute, your cheeks are cute, even your lips are cute ~”.

Jungkook’s anger died down as soon as her lips pressed against his. She always kissed him whenever he was about to get angry at her, and it always worked on him. “You know what ? I think you should come to my place after school. I can show you how manly I am”, he grinned mischievously and grabbed her waist, pulling her to sit on his lap. He blew air onto her ear and Kaeun squealed, “That’s ticklish !”

“You should feel hot, instead of ticklish, you know …”, Jungkook pouted, he rested his cheek against her back, letting his muscles rested for a moment.

Kaeun took a carton of milk and tucked the straw into his lips, Jungkook took his time drinking on it. She pecked his cheek while the maknae was still sulking, “I will come to your place. But no funny thing ! I just want to have a movie night”.

His lips stretched into a smile even though he was still biting onto the straw, “We can watch horror movie, then you will cuddle into my arms”

“erted !”, she laughed and hit his chest. Jungkook laughed louder than her though.

Kaeun jumped off of his lap and started collecting the lunch since they had finished eating. She seemed to remember something and looked back at her boyfriend with a guilty smile, “Kook-ah … I think I will be at your place around 7 o’clock. I have something to do …”

Jungkook frowned slightly. Was she keeping a secret from him ? But they had been together for 11 years, and Kaeun never lied to him. So Jungkook decided to not press in more, “Sure, but do you want me to go to your place and walk you back to mine ?”

“No, no ! You don’t have to ! I will be fine walking to your place, really”, she shook her hands fiercely. Her gaze was wavering, which told Jungkook that she was lying. *I should believe in my girlfriend. She will tell me afterwards though*

 

***

 

Jungkook had never felt this restless before. He couldn’t focus in his dance move, or even

Please log in to read the full chapter