EXOB.A.P's Sehun & Zelo

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by seondara

Character: BAP Zelo, Yana Park, EXO Sehun, Park Chanyeol
Genre: Fluff, Schoollife, romance
Plot: Yana, a boyish girl once played truth or dare with her classmate, Sehun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol and Sehun challenged her to date Zelo, a confident byuntae kingka who Yana really hated (But Zelo liked her), until she couldn’t stand it anymore. While Yana was dating Zelo due to the dare, Sehun confessed his secret love for her without knowing that Yana had fallen for Zelo already.

“Han Yana ! Truth or dare !”, Chanyeol cried out in utter happiness when the bottle pointed its head at Yana.

This was their weekly sleepover at Sehun’s house. Yana was the only female in the house yet none of them treated her differently. Yana’s personality was closer to a boy more than Sehun was. Their class always gathered around at each person’s house every week to play and do group project. This week was Sehun’s turn, and for some oddly reason, there were only Chanyeol and Yana showed up.

After having dinner which was made in a rush by Sehun, they had finished three movies and now was two in the morning. Chanyeol forced them to play truth or dare, and an hour and a half had passed, the damn bottle only pointed at Chanyeol, which resulted in the boy reacted so lively and happily when the next victim was Yana.

“Truth”, she rolled her eyes, she was busy chewing on Sehun’s night snack, and she didn’t really care if she was chosen or not. All she wanted to do was sleeping yet, the giant dude never stopped bugging them to play.

Sehun snickered, he yanked Yana’s wrist off with a judging look, “You will gain weight if you eat junk food this late”. Yana gave him a look, “Do I look like I care ? Give it back”, Yana grabbed a pack of food from behind Sehun’s back and helped herself some more cookies.

She glanced at Chanyeol, “What are you waiting for ? Spill your question”

Chanyeol made a face, “No fun ! You and Sehun always force me to do dare ! You have to choose dare !”,  he threw a fit of his unfair tale. Sehun glanced at Yana, who in turn chewed lazily without giving a care.

“Whatever, a dare then”

“YES !”, Chanyeol pumped his fist. “I will give you a dare this time !”, he eagerly beamed at Yana. She leaned back with a scowl, “Okay … but don’t get too close, or I will kick you right down there”

“Okay !”, Chanyeol nodded obediently. Yana chuckled at him, “You look like a giant puppy, Yeol”

“Don’t push around the bush ! Your dare is to date Zelo !”, Chanyeol swung his legs crazily when he finished informing about his dare.

“ZELO ?!”

“Yeah, you hate his guts, and I am giving you a chance to either like him or teach him a lesson”, Chanyeol explained with a growing smile. Sehun peered at him with an unreadable expression, “Are you crazy ? They will kill each other before Yana could like him !”

“Well, I love challenge. Kay, I’ll take this dare. If I can either like him or teach him a lesson, you will have to wear a shirt and running around our school’s yard for five laps, Chanyeol”, she gave him a confident smirk.

“Deal”

 

***

 

“Let’s date”

Zelo looked as if he had just heard Yana spoke in alien language. “Who are you ?”, Zelo almost begged to know who she was. But Yana pulled off an are-you-kidding me look, “Han Yana, and I want to date you”

Zelo could feel his heart jump out of his chest at just the fact that his long time crush was asking him to date her ! Zelo was the youngest friend in his group, and his group was the most popular in their school – they appeared fierce and powerful and jerky and arrogant and … everything Yana hated. Zelo knew exactly that Yana hated his guts since she never tried to hide her hatred towards him.

“Are you kidding me ?

“Don’t want to ? Fine, I will just ask once”, Yana scoffed, she tossed her shoulder-length hair backwards and swirled around, walking straight into her class.

Zelo’s breath hissed, he couldn’t let this opportunity slip away from his hand. “Wait ! Yana ! Okay, we will date !”

“Don’t expect me to be a typical girlfriend, you know how I am”, Yana said with a slight smile. Suddenly, a thought of being around him didn’t sound so bad.

 

***

 

This was the fifteenth day of their dating. Yana slowly got used to Zelo. She suddenly didn’t find Zelo as jerky and flirty as she used to see in him before. He was sweet and caring, he didn’t complain that Yana was too blunt and too boyish, he even laughed whole-heartedly when she ate like a pig on their date.

She didn’t freak out when she saw him standing in front of her house’s gate waiting for her really early in the morning. She still remembered well the first day Zelo came to fetch her to school, he looked really nervous, yet, he still pulled his trademark smirk on.

“Hey”, Zelo pushed his back off of the wall of her house, flashing her a dazzling smile when he heard she heading out.

Yana rubbed her arm. Her cheeks were bright red and she wished that Zelo would think it was because of the cold weather while in fact, it was him who made she feel butterflies all over her tummy.

“…hey”

Zelo chuckled, seeing the tomboy Han Yana awkwardly cute in front of him was like the biggest yet strangest dream he ever had, and that dream was happening in front of him right now.

He took her backpack

Please log in to read the full chapter