EXO's Tao & VIXX's N

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by CarolineYang

Members: N (VIXX) & Tao (EXO)
Name: Yang SooAh
Genre: Romance, love-triangle, angst, highschool and angst, angst, angst!
Plot: SooAh, N and Tao have been friends from childhood. After they grew up, N started to work as a model/ulzzang and started to date SooAh. Tao became a school troublemaker and fighter. He's secretly in love with SooAh for many years and he hates when his two friends act cute and romantic to each other in front of him. He teases them in a funny way but he's dying inside.He hates that he can't have her. He keeps his anger, sorrow and love inside him and beat up street gangsters to get off the anger of him. He's going crazy. He needs love. So one day he decides that he'll dispose of N.
But what is more important? Love or friendship?

 

“I’m going, mommy !”

Not waiting for her mother to reply, Sooah had already closed the door behind her back as she hopped excitedly to the blue house right next to hers.

Sooah rang the doorbell and soon a second later, someone behind that door kicked it loudly along with pushing it open. Sooah only grinned at what seemed to be a threaten.

A boy with dark hair, fierce eyes, pointy nose and frightening aura surrounded the air around him. He slammed the door shut with his feet, a bored look flattered on his face when he saw Sooah.

“What are you doing here ?”

Sooah winked, she linked arms with the boy and grabbed him along with her. She heard him sighing before he relaxed and let her drag him without protesting.

“Tao-yah”

“What ?”, he grunted, sounded not so happy when Sooah used her sweetest voice to call him.

“You know what the day is today ?”, Sooah grinned, too bright for his likings. He frowned, looking ahead instead of her pretty face. “No”

Sooah made a face at his answer, she had been waiting for this day, counting down each second pasting by, she couldn’t even think she could survive happily for such a long month without her boyfriend by her side.

“How could you, Huang Zitao ?!”. Sooah cried out, slapping his arm repeatedly that his skin started to getting dark red. Tao glared her way, “What did I do this time ? You tend to hit me for no reason”

Sooah scoffed, “This time I have a reason, you forgot today Hakyeon oppa is coming home from his photoshoot trip in Busan !”

Tao tensed up all at once when Sooah said that.

He really did forget it. He was living in sweetest heaven where there was no N and no one could get in between him and his best girl friend – Yang Sooah. All three of them were childhood friends since young and N was two years older than both of them. He worked part-time as a model and became really famous after his debut. It was normal for N to go on photoshoot trip and skip school. And whenever N was gone, Tao would say his goodbye and see you again with his stomach dancing in fantastic.

“Oh”

Sooah scowled. His expressionless replies never got her disheartened before but when he acted like N was not that important, Sooah was offended. “He is your hyung, Tao”, Sooah reminded calmly.

Tao’s face darkened. Sooah didn’t notice but his fists were clenched and his whatever expression turned sour and bitter. You know nothing, Sooah. I fall for you first, when you were just a kid like me. But Hakyeon hyung confessed to you and you accepted his heart. And all he could see from you is a grown up, y young lady. What kind of brother that snatched away the girl his brother loves when he knew the fact so well ?

“You go find him, I am not walking an ignorant girl like you to school anymore”, Tao pushed her backwards, glaring hatefully before storming his way out of her eyesight.

Sooah sighed, she rubbed her arm where he pushed her with all of his strength. “What do you mean that I am ignorant, Zitao ?”

 

***

 

“DID YOU JUST CRASH ONTO ME, YOU LITTLE ?!”, Tao snarled, enlarging his eyes that looked ten times scarier with his dark circles. He grabbed a fistful of the poor boy’s collar and pulled him up in the air, face-to-face with him.

The boy with small features and nerdy glasses flinched voluntarily under Tao’s shouting. He tried to look back, asking for help from whoever around them. But none of the students wanted to interfere with the school’s rash and badass boy – Huang Zitao. He was the captain of the Wushu Club and the last thing people wanted to do was to get into Tao’s bad side.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION ?! WHICH PART ON YOUR BODY YOU NEED ME TO FIX FIRST ? YOUR THOAT ?!”, Tao lost his temper even worse when the boy didn’t dare to say a single word back at him. To him, being cursed back was way better than being ignored. Like how Sooah ignored my feelings.

Everyone gasped when Tao landed his iron fist onto the boy’s cheek and the boy crashed like a bag of rice onto the hot hard ground. His uniform was all dirty and stained with dirt and blood gushing out of his lips.

Tao didn’t bat an eyelash when the one he had just smacked was not crying and begging for his mercy. He took a step towards him, planning to kick and beat him up until he was satisfied. But a pair of familiar arms snatched around his waist and pulled him back a few steps.

Tao shut his eyes. I don’t need you to stop me again. When she appeared, he would always soften and forget the fact that he had to ruin himself, everyone else, and even the one he loved to feel better.

“Stop, Tao”, a pleading voice mumbled softly in his ears and all of his tense muscles came melting like ice-cream. His head lowered and he allowed himself to relax in her embrace.

“What did I say about bullying, Tao ?”

Tao’s body flinched at the delicate, full of confidence voice. He didn’t hear of this voice for month and he was hoping that he would never hear of it again. But seemed like the world wasn’t on his side.

“Hakyeon oppa”, Sooah smiled, released Tao immediately to go inside N’s awaiting arm.

Tao bit his lips, he didn’t dare to turn his head to look at the heartbreaking scene. All he did was standing there, staring aimlessly into nothing and wished for both of them to just leave him alone. In the corner of his eyes, he saw the boy he had just bullied scurrying off on his legs and running for life. Tao scoffed. Ironic, now I want to run away shamefully like that boy.

“Aren’t happy to see me back ?”, N chuckled, he put a hand on Tao’s shoulder to turn him around.

Tao saw how Sooah was smiling full of bliss and looking back and forth from him to N, he knew what she was thinking of – that she really wanted them to be like the old good times, a pair of great buddies and always hang out together. It was not just this previous month when N was away, Tao seemed to keep distance with N visibly and obviously for years already. In fact, it was when N and Sooah started dating.

“Of course, now I don’t have a poor puppy following me around all day anymore”, Tao managed a cool smile and slapped N’s hand for a high-five.

“Hey, I am not a poor puppy !”, Sooah protested, but she was laughing he

Please log in to read the full chapter