EXO's Sehun 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by DongHoLay

Name : Jun Haeyi
Member : Sehun
Genre: angst, romance, drama
Plot : ur plot (as usual)

 

 

 

Oh Sehun was feared by most of people who actually knew him, which was not that many. He was well-known as Seoul Big Boss’s one and only son.

His father did dark business and no cops would lay hands on him without losing one or two parts of their bodies. Oh Sehun lived everyday watching his father killing either innocent or guilty souls, selling stuffs that actually would destroy users’ health, or fighting against laws to get what he wanted.

Oh Sehun was used to that style of living that he didn’t really care if one day his dad, or maybe himself, would be murdered by one of his many enemies. Twenty years in his life, he had learnt to live heartless and thoughtless, as long as he ate enough three meals a day, slept 8 hours a day, Oh Sehun could live on just like that.

His mother was a mysterious woman, and he had no intention to find out who that woman was anyways. She left him after giving birth to him, and Sehun used it as a reason why he should never trust woman, in case they would became a copy of his so-called mother.

Sehun was a senior in his college, he didn’t know why he must go to college, but if it would give him freedom from his father, Sehun could bear going to that painless jail every freaking day.

He was not an anti-social boy, but he chose to have no friends. Why must he make friends with someone who definitely would scare of him after finding out about his bloody father.

Oh Sehun was just so cold, so unapproachable, so cocky-looking that eventually, no one bothered to approach him. They had better thing and better people to care about, but him.

Wait a minute.

I was wrong.

There was actually one down-to-earth girl that cared about nothing in the world but this certain Oh Sehun.

Jun Haeyi or also known as campus’s pretty clown.

For the first two years of his college life, Sehun didn’t even know there was a Jun Haeyi in his school. Just when he entered his last year, she appeared and claimed that she wanted to be his friend.

A very happy-go-girl with down-to-earth personality wanted to be friend with the most anti-society boy. How ironic did it sound ?

“Oh Sehun !”, Haeyi hurriedly gathered her books into her arms and claimed her locker shut. She caught Sehun walking pass her and didn’t want to waste a second to chase after him.

Sehun kept on a straight face. It was not like he wasn’t annoyed by Haeyi, but it was because he was so used to it. She was like a hyper rabbit, hopping out of nowhere to greet him with her brightest yet silliest smile ever.

“How did you go to school this morning ?”, Haeyi huffed next to his left side. She was having a hard time balancing her stuffs, but she didn’t mind following Sehun though.

Sehun rolled his eyes. If he didn’t answer, she would pester him forever. He had learnt that fact and would rather to shut her up before she could be more annoying.

“Car”

Haeyi smiled, totally satisfied with his reply. “That’s good ! You should keep on going around by car, of course, driven by your driver ! Not yourself !”

“You are not my mother”

“Aw, my son is so handsome. You must have taken after my beauty !”

Sehun scoffed. She didn’t just agree to be his mother, did she ?

“You are crazy. Stop following me”, Sehun shooed her away by swaying his wrist. He headed straight to his first class, which was not the same with her, as he could remember.

Sehun sat himself on a table at the far end of the long classroom. He was about to let out a sigh of relief when the chair next to him shrieked. He would be totally fine with it if there was not another voice following behind.

“Can I borrow your homework ? I forgot to do mine ! You know, yesterday there was a fashion show for girls !”, Haeyi held both her palms out and excitedly explained herself.

“I don’t know. You know why ? Because I am not a girl !!!”, Sehun snarled at her. Haeyi bit her lips, a giggle could be heard escaping softly from her. “I was just kidding ! But can I borrow yours ?”

Sehun glared at her this time, everytime he tried to show her how much he hated her company, she always took him unserious. “No, you can’t”

“Whyyy ?!”

“Because you are not having this class right now”

Haeyi beamed, patting his arm as if she was proud of him, “Aw, you really do care about me, you even know all of my schedule !”

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is actually the only class I am enjoying, because you are not here to annoy me !”

“So harsh, I thought we are friends”

“Only you thought so”, Sehun rolled his eyes. He buried his head into his folded arms and blocked her from talking with him.

With a chuckle, Haeyi ran out of his class without another word.

When he was sure that she was not there anymore, Sehun raised his head. He gazed at the door of his class with pinched eyebrows. Was I really that harsh ? Shaking his head to get rid of his unusual caring for anyone, mostly Haeyi, Sehun mentally kicked himself.

 

***

 

“Hey, Oh Sehun ! What are you doing ?”

Sehun groaned. He kept on walking without turning back to know whose voice it was.

Haeyi caught up with him and panted softly to herself. “Why are you walking ?”

Sehun paused a little but his head was high while walking ahead, “Because I have my very own legs ?”

“Very funny !”, Haeyi laughed and punched his arm. Sehun scoffed, shoving her face away, “It’s not funny according to me”

Haeyi grinned, she tightened her hands on her backpack’s straps and allowed herself to following him right behind.

Sehun found it weird that she made sure to stick to his back instead of walking by his side, but he didn’t want to give her any idea that he might care for her so he would just let her walk behind him.

“I want ice-cream !”

Sehun jerked ahead when she pulled on his jacket. “Yah !”

“Buy me ice-cream”, Haeyi pouted her lips and making weird faces at him. Sehun cringed, she was not that cute when doing that, to be truthful. “I will if you stop making strange animal’s face”

Shutting , Haeyi nodded heartily. Sehun sighed, She is my mother, my . I look like her father.

“Two chocolate ice-crea-“

“I want vanilla !”

“I am paying, so can you please just eat what I buy ?”

“But I only want vanilla !”

Giving up, Sehun nodded

Please log in to read the full chapter