Wu Yifan 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by ChunsaAngel21

Characters: Wu Yifan(EXO), Zhou Yueliang(Oc)
Genre: Romance, A bit angst
Plot: This story is simply based on EXO-M’s Angel (and my emotion too)

 

These days, love was not forced to be in between two same-gender people. Love was freely blossomed and accepted without any prevention.

Yet, there was still this relationship that was opposed by everyone.

Things felt so right for Wu Yifan and Zhou Yueliang. But their friends didn’t think so.

Simply because, Wu Yifan was an immortal, or we could all call him, an angle.

Every mortal had their own guardian angel, it’s not so hard for you to see people walking down the busy Beijing street with a floating friend behinds them, with wings and everything you could see from a real angel.

At the age of five, the mortal would meet their guardian angel, being friends and automatically accepted them as a part in their lives. It’s also the same for Zhou Yueliang. She met Yifan three days after her fifth birthday, she had always been close with her parents’ guardian angels and asked herself when her very own angel would appear. So Yifan was happily accepted with a tight bear hug from Yueliang.

Out of all mature angels, Wu Yifan was known for his cold appearance but warm heart inside. He had a hard time with new friends but once you got a spot in his heart, he would never let you down. That’s a reason why Yueliang held a special place in his small heart, he had given it to her at the moment she hugged him with that pretty smile of hers.

But as much as love is magical, it’s also really cruel.

There’s no love story that had no obstacle. And it went the same for Wu Yifan and Zhou Yueliang.

An unspoken rule every angel and mortal all knew – no falling in love with each other.

Her parents were against this relationship. Her friends were against this relationship. His angel friends were against this relationship. Everyone was against them.

Yet, Yifan would risk everything to be with his soulmate.

 

 

“Yueliang”

The called girl jolted up from her bed, messy hair and groggy face. Her eyes looked awake though, she immediately jumped out of bed and ran to her window. Pushing the glass door open, a figure popped up and fell right inside her room. A yelp escaped her lips when she was pushed down on the carpeted floor but no pain was felt because she was expertly lifted upwards a second later by a strong pair of familiar arms.

“Yifan”, she breathed in content as he hugged her closely to his chest and they both landed softly on her bed.

It’s like his habit – flying into her room instead of using the front door, ever since they were kids, he tended to surprise her by magically flying in and out of her little room.

Yifan flashed a breathtaking smile, he propped his elbows and peered down at her. “Hello, beautiful”.

“Hello, handsome”, Yueliang chuckled. She grabbed his white sweater and pulled him down swiftly, pressing her lips against his. Yifan smiled into the kiss, looking extremely pleased to have his first kiss after a while.

He had been disappeared for weeks, not being able to see Yueliang was a torture to him, but he would love to have everything under control up in the heaven first.

“I’ve been missing you”, he lied down on his side and scooped her inside his arms, Yueliang gladly buried her face into his chest, pulling the blanket over both of them. Yifan pecked her forehead, pouring all of his missing and love into that one peck.

They stayed like that for a long time, enjoying each other presence to the fullest. Their beating hearts and even breath mingled with each other and that’s so blissful that none of them wanted to either pull away or say a single word, scaring that it might ruin this one rare opportunity.

But they both knew it’s impossible to stay like that forever. Yueliang played the braver one and asked the dreadful question she had been wondering about during the time Yifan was not here.

“So … what did they say ?”

Yifan didn’t say a word, but his tense muscle and hitched-up breath showed how much it affected him. He felt Yueliang looking at him but didn’t meet her gaze. After a while, he finally spoke.

“Suho was the only one talking to me… The others were mad…”

“I’m sorry”, Yueliang genuinely apologized. She was the reason for all of his hard decisions, seeing him so sad made her feel worse.

Kris chuckled heartily, he squeezed her affectionately as she broke into giggling. “It’s not your fault. Not mine either. Falling in love is never a sin, it’s fate that brought us together”

“Thank you for being in my life”, Yueliang whispered, she struggled out of his hug so that she could look at him. Yifan smiled, leaning in and kissed her again.

They stayed in bed for two hours before Yueliang made breakfast and Yifan joined her. They both knew that angels could still survive without any proper food, but it’s always been a habit, Yifan would eat any meal he could with her, mostly because he wanted her to be happy, but he also loved her cooking skills.

They left her place around two in the afternoon for an early date. If it’s three years ago, Kris would float after Yueliang. But ever since they started dating, he decided to walk on his own foot, he wanted to look like a normal boyfriend for Yueliang.

They took the bus to Hongdae and scrolled around the busy district happily as a couple. Kris was gaining attention with his tall figure and god-like face structure, while Yueliang was standing out with her fairly tall height. They didn’t care about people’s judging look on them though, because to them, each other was the most important.

Yueliang linked her arm with Yifan’s, keeping herself close to him in case she would lose him again due to such crowded street. She was busy watching a street artist playing guitar, not noticing a bike whizzing by. Yifan snapped his fingers and the one riding the bike automatically rode out of the way. The biker’s guardian angel shot Yifan a look but Yifan coldly glared at him before hugging Yueliang from behind.

“Hmm ?”, Yueliang chuckled, looking up at him, her round eyes went deeper into his soul. Yifan felt his heart flipping and turning madly whenever he was this close to her. He had never felt like this before, and never thought he could feel so … human-like. Only Zhuo Yueliang could make me feel like this.

To Wu Yifan, his brothers up in heaven were always the first thing he thought of ever since he was born. They had been with him through all the hard ship in life, they were his own blood and when one of them was hurt, Yifan felt like he was the one in pain.

That’s why when Yifan came back to heaven and informed that he wanted to be with Yueliang, who he was sure that was his soulmate, his friends were all against him.

They wanted Yifan to be happy, of course. But not the happiness that took away his wings and his eternity life.

“You’re so cute”, Yifan cooed, dipping his head down and pecked her lips quickly.

“What are you talking about ?”, Yueliang laughed, pushing him jokingly away. A gust of wind blew by and a grand of sand got into her eyes. Yueliang yelped and ducked her head. When she was about to wipe her eyes, Yifan reached out and cupped her face gently. “Look at me”.

Yueliang uncertainly stared at him, she was thinking he would use his magic and take the sand away but to her surprise, he blew air into her eyes, carefully so that the grand of sand would fall out.

“Stupid wind, bringing stupid sand into my angel’s eye”, Yifan mumbled, looking genuinely angry at a soulless nature. He caught a sight of her tingling lips and couldn’t help but to smile back. “You can call me cheesy, but protecting you is my mission, since the day we met until forever”

“That’s cheesy”, Yueliang teased. She was touched to hear him saying those words, not as a guardian angel, but as someone loved her truly. “But I fell in love with this cheesy man”, she admitted, going inside his embrace and Yifan gladly hid her close into his chest.

Their date was okay until the dawn. When the sun was gone and Seoul finally lit up with beautiful night lights, Yueliang and Yifan suddenly felt uneasy and worried for no reason.

“Yifan, I … find the atmosphere a little strange”, Yueliang blurted, worry crossed her face when they came closer to the center of Hongdae, where the big clock and the district square were.

Yifan continuously looked back and forth, he didn’t want to tell her, he had been feeling this strange power when they first came out of her house. He could always sense when trouble was near, and he was surprised that Yueliang could feel it as well.

“Stay

Please log in to read the full chapter