B.A.P's Bang Yongguk 02

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by seoulchae

Name : Kwon Haneul
Partner : BAP's Bang Yongguk
Genre : romcom

Scenario : Bang Yongguk has decided he would rap to propose to Haneul after years of dating. But she misheard his lyrics, thinking he wants to break up with her, causing her to run away and have her brother Jiyong angry at Yongguk . But all is well in the end :D

 

 

Haneul pulled the NY cap lower over her head so that half of her face was covered. Pushing the door of her car open, Haneul carefully slipped out. Her violet sneakers touched the wet ground of Myungdong street. The sky had been crying nonstop recently, and lucky enough, the rain seemed to lessen its heaviness today. And Haneul was glad for that, she didn’t want to either get wet or being recognized by fans on one of her rare dates with Yongguk.

Haneul ran quickly into the shield of a famous old-fashioned coffee shop. It was decorated with woods and several stuffs with brown and grey colors, just her style.

This place had been her secret spot for her date with Yongguk for three years, ever since they first bumped into each other outside this shop. At that time, Yongguk was already well-known as the second most-wanted producer in Korea, only ranked behind her brother – Jiyong or also G-Dragon. Haneul was nothing but a newbie actress. But regardless of their position, they found similarities in each other and eventually became friends after a few times spending lunch together. About two months later, feelings were mutual and they started dating, secretly. Haneul found herself getting more emotionally free and started getting known by her acting. As Haneul always said, it’s Yongguk who helped her a lot of things.

Only a few people knew about their relationship, as both Haneul and Yongguk were more of an introverted type and had not many friends.

Yongguk looked away from the window when he heard the doorbell twinkled, indicating that someone had entered the shop. His peaceful expression soon broke with a broad, gummy smile.

There were just a few couples sitting with each other so no one seemed to notice them. Haneul walked with full speed, in no time, she was already inside Yongguk’s arms. Being the shy man he was, Yongguk blushed slightly when Haneul buried her head into his chest comfortably like a puppy. They might be together for years, but they both managed to make each other blush with small things.

“God, I miss you”. Haneul pulled her head back, grinning cheekily at her boyfriend, her arms were still around his waist. “You stood me up three times last month, Bang”, her voice was playful though. To be honest, she was mad at him for canceling on their dates for so many times, but that’s how love did to us, we could never stay mad for too long at someone you love.

A deep, throaty chuckle escaped his lips. Yongguk shifted his position so that both of them could fit in a small coach they were sharing. He slipped his arm around her shoulder and brought her in for a squeezing hug. “You know I have to attend a hip-hop battle in Hongdae, with Zico and Rap Monster. Your brother was busy so he could come, I asked you to-“

His explanation was cut short by a pair of pink lips. Haneul pecked him quickly before showing her meekly smile, “I was busy too. Sorryy ~ I really wanted to watch you guys battling, really though”

"You don't have to say sorry", Yongguk chuckled. He poked Haneul's nose with his slender finger, "I am glad that you are here with me despite your tight schedule"

Haneul let out a wistful breath. There were only two men in this world who she could trust in and be her true self around with, they were Bang Yongguk and Kwon Jiyoung.

Her brother was just like any other male who had a younger sister. He's overprotective and spoiling her as much as he could. Even after all those years, he merely accepted the fact that his baby girl was loving another man who was obviously not him.

"I finished my drama yesterday. And I decided to gift myself a long break, maybe six months without any schedule ?"

Yongguk suddenly remained quiet. He was always quiet but this kind of quiet was different. He didn't play with her hair or her hand, his arms were limply placed by his side and his attention which usually stayed on her was not somewhere else.

He looked stress-out and his expression told it all that he had something in his mind which Haneul should or should not know about, according to his decision to tell or not.

"Yongguk, you can tell me anything. I won't judge, remember ?"

Her gentle voice swept through the air and went straight into his heart. His expression looked like he had just been pulled out from the deepest point in his life, her words struck him hard and a really important thing snapped in his mind.

He forgot this fact. His girlfriend, Kwon Haneul would never judge him, even if what he did might be seemed as selfish by everyone else. Haneul was always all ears and only gave her opinions when he asked for.

What was he doing for all of those time ? Why did he give up sleeping because he didn't know what to so ? Why must he doubt both themselves about what he would do next ? It came from both hearts and he could never ask for more from Haneul.

"You're right", Yongguk suddenly spoke after some time diving in his own thought.

Haneul carefully studied his expression. She slipped her arms off of him and sat up straighter. Yongguk did the same and a familiar, small, gentle smile played on his lips. His tiny eyes curled down while his lips curled up, forming a sight which Haneul first fell in love with.

And my angel is smiling, Haneul thought as her heart thumped continuously inside her chest.

"You don't have to force yourself if you don't feel comfortable. I'm not pushing you". Haneul showed him her playful side by ticking her tongue out cheekily when he looked at her in the eyes. "It's not like I can help much ... I know little about music", Haneul chuckled to herself, tilting her head to the right.

Butterflies shot him in his stomach and like a bomb exploded, they found way to escape, just like how his love for her was pushed to the greatest point.

Kwon Haneul, how could you still be so humble after all of these things you had gone thought ?

He knew his girlfriend was not any snobbish famous actress, but she always managed to steal his heart by her thoughtful wisdom words.

Haneul might know little about music, but her brother was G-Dragon. This is G-Dragon we are talking about. She couldn't help, but she could ask her brother for help.

But then again, it's not what Yongguk was struggling with.

His hand slowly lifted up and made way to go in contact with her cheek. Haneul stared at him with wide, adorably surprised pair of eyes.

"I will tell you now. It's not about music or anything related to our careers. It's about us"

He sounded really serious. And his deep voice didn't help much to add in her imagination. Yongguk seemed really distant lately, and he just said that he wanted to talk about them. If it's not related to work, it could only be about their relationship.

Haneul didn't want to think about the possibility, but what if he had grown tired of their secret relationship ...?

Yongguk didn't let her ask the dreadful question in her mind when he looked around to check their surrounding and when he made sure that there was only them, he focused his attention on her with a really serious attitude.

"I left all the projects I work on B.A.P and EXO aside to compose this song for you. And I think this is the right time for you to

Please log in to read the full chapter