BTS's Suga 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by BanaWarrior

Jungkook finally convinced his older sister to meet his friends. What nobody expected was the explosive reaction of Suga when he met Jeon Chun Hee. And the surprising but totally cool response from the girl. Explanation: both of them were classmates on extra activities related to classic music when they were younger. After Suga started get into hip-hop music he wanted to forget this part of his past, but now Chun Hee is there and he couldn’t believe that the girly and contained girl from five years ago was now that spontaneous and truthful one.
 

“Hyung, I beat your score !!”, Jimin cried out in happiness as he had beat Jin in Candy Crush – their recent favorite game. Jin groaned while slapping his forehead, he was in the lead out of all 7 members, but Jimin kept beating his scores.

“I’m not playing anymore !”, Jin threw his phone, which unfortunately landed on V’s stomach.  V snapped his angry eyes at Jin, “Stop your throwing things habit, hyung. You are annoying”

“And you are weird. Why you keep staring at your own phone without doing anything with it ?”, Jin scoffed, crossing his arms above his chest and gave V a pointed look.

V furrowed his eyebrows at his phone once again. At the sudden silence, Rap Monster and J-Hope stopped working on their new song and paid attention on V’s mischievous smirk.

“What’s in your mind, Taehyung ?”, Suga poked V’s temple, plopping himself down on the couch next to the younger boy.

V flashed a coy smirk, “I don’t know ? What can I say … maybe today is the day the Kim Taehyung stops being single !!”, V did a weird dance which was a mixture of a duck and a bunny.

“Don’t tell me you are imagining a new girl asking you out again ? Come on, that’s so old to feel better for being loveless, Taehyung”, Jimin scoffed, his same-aged member sometimes was just so weird for him to understand. Unlike other male group, they usually had couples made from same-aged friends, but Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin were another story.

“Of course not, this time is a real lady !~”, V sang while swaying his head from left to right. He raised an eye at the door to their studio room, his lips counted soundlessly from 3 down to 1.

s looked at him with expressions that screamed out how much they couldn’t understand V.

But the door slammed open followed with a chorus of cheery and chirpy voices. Another five heads turned to look at where V was staring and started to grin dangerously wide.

Jungkook came running in pulling with him a long-hair lady who was as tall as Jimin yet she looked like Jungkook in female version. That lady suddenly stopped smiling and grew quiet, must be because she saw a lot of Jungkook’s friends in the room.

“HYUNGS !”

“JUNGKOOK-AH !”

Everyone stared at a over-happy V, who pulled Jungkook in a bear hug and replied just as exciting as how the maknae called out. “YOU’RE BACK !”, V exclaimed. He peered over the younger boy’s shoulder, his eyes formed to thin lines as he squinted his eyes at the new female being, “And you are here with your noona !”

“Noona ?”, Rap Monster questioned. They had never heard Jungkook talked about his sister before. All he knew that he had sibling, yet, they didn’t know anything more about that sibling of him.

Jeon Chunhee stretched her lips into a wide, confident smile and bowed gracefully at all of them. She took a few steps up and linked her arm with Jungkook’s, who in turn reddened as his sister was showing affection with him in front of his bandmates.

“Hello everyone ! It’s nice finally meeting you all. I am Jungkook’s older brother, Jeon Chunhee”, Chunhee chuckled when V literally swooned over her and shot hearts everywhere out of his eyes.

Rap Monster sighed, he pushed V to behind his back and outstretched his arm out, indicating for a handshake. “I’m Namjoon”

“Rap Mon, I have heard a lot about you”, Chunhee nodded, putting her hand into his and shook it in a friendly way.

One by one, they all introduced themselves to her. All were happy and content to meet maknae’s sister. Well, literally all, we didn’t count a dreamy V and an awestruck Suga.

Chunhee bit her lips while peering at the last person she had to greet – Min Yoongi or also known as Suga. She never told Jungkook about Suga. He was her old classmate, they were pretty close back then, but everything was not the same since he started as a trainee and became a rapper in the same group with her brother. They used to fond of classic music, but his favorite changed to hip-hop and they lost contacts ever since.

She had a small crush on that cheeky boy who always grinned widely showing his perfect teeth to her whenever they met. He was really talent, at the age of 17, he had already shown that he was able to do music, and at the age of 20, he already debuted and started to be more famous.

There was no reason for Chunhee to not adore this boy. And there was still no reason for her to forget about him, knowing that he was her brother’s friend. Wanting it or not, she was always told about Suga by her brother. Jungkook seemed to adore Suga as much as she did.

“Yoongi, say something to Chunhee”, Jin elbowed the boy in his rib. Suga snapped out of his own thought about a part of his past that he had been trying to forget, he uneasily looked into Chunhee’s eyes, as if asking both himself and hers if she still remembered him after three years not seeing each other.

Not once in those three years did Suga ever think that the Jeon Chunhee he knew and still remembered very well was Jeon Jungkook’s sister. This earth was sure to be real round.

“Chunhee”, Suga carefully let her name slipped through his tongue first time in a few years. The feeling in his chest was new, yet he liked it. He loved her name as much as he loved the way she broke into a smile when he called her like that.

“Yoongi sunbae”, Chunhee nodded her head with a relieving smile. “It’s been a long time”

“You had no idea”, Suga chuckled, awkwardly rubbed his neck.

Jungkook blinked at them questioningly, while the other members were just as stupid-looking as the maknae. Eh, only V seemed t

Please log in to read the full chapter