Block B's Zico 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by Starlight1502

Member: Zico(Block B), Baro(B1A4)
Name: Kim Seokmi
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Plot: When Zico is mad because the school kingka, Baro, confessed to his girlfriend, Seokmi, in front of the whole school.

Zico parked his red-black motorcycle at an alley next to his school, he took off his helmet and tossed it carelessly on the handle, right next to a pink one. His expression softened and -like eyes twinkled at the sight of the pink helmet, which definitely was not his.

A badass Woo Jiho would never go for pink. That helmet belonged to the only girl that could make Zico into a soft puddle of melted ice-cream, Kim Seokmi - the school council president.

No one could understand how such a nice and sweet girl lies Seokmi would agree to be the school badass's girlfriend. The talk about them dating used to be the hottest topic among Seven Seasons Highschool.

Zico smiled sillily at the photo of hers on his phone's screen. "My girl is so adorable", he beamed to himself as he made his way through the schoolgate.

Zico dropped the silly face he only pulled on in front of Seokmi and replaced it with his usual fearsome dead glare and cold smirk.

Seokmi would be inside the council right now. I should pay her a visit, Zico decided in his mind as he went further inside the schoolyard. His ears easily picked up on a loud mixture of voices and he could see a visibly commotion right in middle of the school ground.

Why there are so many people ?, he blinked. Zico spotted his bunch of friends on a side, P.O and Jaehyo tried to sneak peek inside the crowd with their dream height. Kyung looked troubled and U-Kwon was whispering something to B-Bomb.

Taeil saw Zico and he could swear that his older friend's face lit up as soon as he saw him, as if he had just paid off a big debt.

"WOO JIHO, COME OVER HERE !", Taeil shouted, waving Zico over with his whole body, like an octopus .

Zico furrowed his eyebrows, he matched his way towards his friend in just a mere second. "What's this mess ? Did some dude come to find us ?", the hot-tempered leader growled, raising his already tightened fist.

"It's worse, hyung", P.O seriously nodded his head. Zico castes a look over all the faces and true enough, Kyung looked like he was dying by his paler face.

"What could be worse than having a fight early in the morning ?", Zico scoffed, he relaxed after hearing that he didn't have to swing his fist just yet.

But what came out of Park Kyung's mouth made Zico turn rigid and his jaw set tightly. "What did you just say ?"

Block B all took a step back at his booming voice.

"Baro is confessing to your girlfriend in front of this whole school, Zic"
 

 

***

 

"Seokmi, can you go with me out here for a while ?"

Seokmi pulled her attention away from a pile of papers to look at Jinyoung. He was one of the top students and also the Vice President.

"Something's wrong ? Is Zico fighting again ?", Seokmi closed her laptop and set the paperwork aside. She took off her glasses and stormed to her feet, matching her way to the door.

Jinyoung only smiled indescribably and he led her to the place.

Seokmi gasped when she realized what situation she had got herself into. As soon as she was out of the building, everyone started chanting her name along with a male name that she was sure that it was not her boyfriend's.

"KIM SEOKMI YOU ARE SO LUCKY !", A group of freshman girls squealed that just earned a weird look from Seokmi.

"Jinyoung, what's all of this ?", Seokmi sighed, she rubbed her tempers and turned to leave but out of nowhere, two guys grabbed her arms and brought her inside the circle of people.

"My friend Baro wants to see you ?", Jinyoung cutely winked before going inside the crowd to watch the scene closer.

Seokmi struggled out of the tight grip to l

Please log in to read the full chapter