EXO's Suho 02

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by DivineDionne

Characters: Kim Joonmyeon|| Choi Chaerin (OC)|| Cho Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance, love-triangle, and bit of angst thrown in there :D Oh! And it's AUschool setting :)
Plot: Chaerin and Suho have are childhood friends and they are very close, Suho is very caring about Chaerin and he does his best to protect her and what not because although he knows that Chaerin is a strong-willed girl she is overly sensitive an can get a bit wimpy most of the time. Chaerin fell in love with Kyu but Kyu flatly told her that he was not interested because he only dated girls who had already had existing boyfriends (meaning the girl has to cheat for him to like them). Chaerin tried everything to get him to like her and in a way Kyuhyun did admire her determination. She soon found out that the reason as to why he dated those types of girls because he was projecting his image to the person he truly loved and that was the fiancé of his cousin (you can just place whoever i don't mind ^^) so dating girls that were already taken was the closest thing he could do to "love" that person. She's soon gave up after getting her heart broken over and over again, Suho then tells her to take a chance on him and she does (though reluctant at first) and finds herself falling for him and smacking herself over for not seeing it sooner. Kyu then sees them together and gets all jelly and confused. He confronts Suho about it and suho simply tells him that he missed his chance and Kyu regrets it because yeah, he could have been happy with her.

Suho heard the front door of his apartment being opened and closed softly. He smiled to himself knowing too well who would come to see him at this hour of the day. Still preoccupied with preparing a night snack for himself, probably now he had to prepare for two now, Suho did not leave the kitchen to greet this certain person.

Precisely six seconds later, a pair of arms wrapped around Suho’s waist and something round pressed against his back. Suho’s happy smile a while ago dropped like a rock. He washed his hands with water, wiped them dry with the end of his sweater and whirled around, catching that person by his own arms around their shoulders.

“Joonmyun-ah”

Suho sighed, he put his chin on her head this time and soothed her to not talk anymore and that he understood already by rubbing small circles on her back.

The delicate girl inside his embrace relaxed and kept on burying her entire face into his sweater. Suho was considered short and small among his group of friends, but this one girl was way smaller than him, which made it easier for her to use him as a big teddy bear to cuddle with.

“What did he say this time ?”, Suho carefully asked as he patted her shoulder, squeezing her little figure closer to him. “I am not interested ? You are not my style ? I have already rejected you ?”, Suho chuckled sadly as he listed out various replies that Chaerin had come home crying for a lot of times ago.

The shaking of her head against his chest allowed him to assume that none of his guesses was right, and this time, that bastard must have replied harsher or he just sounded so sincere while rejecting her that she came down to this state.

He patiently waited for her to willingly tell him her story, but after what seemed like forever, he felt his own sweater getting wet with her tears that he decided he had to force things out his own way.

“I prepare snacks, it happens to be lemon tea, ginger cookies, your favorite, whoop !”

His attempt to make her smile by the last whoop sound along with a pump of his fist was successful though. Chaerin pulled off from him with twinkling smile danced on her lips. Her tears was dried off yet the stain was visibly.

Suho shook his head, feeling like her dad whenever she looked like this. “Come over here”, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to stand by the sink. Chaerin gave him a look but Suho only silently splashed water on her face, running his fingers over her skin to wipe away the tears stain.

“I look hideous, yeah ?”, Chaerin grinned while her eyes were still shut tightly at the water being splashed on her face. Suho smiled fondly, he gazed lovingly at her pretty face and quickly pulled his normal sweet smile back on when she opened her eyes.

“You might look hideous to everyone else, but to me you are always pretty, so don’t worry”, Suho commented. Chaerin squinted her eyes at him, as if waiting for him to burst out laughing and say just kidding but then she realized, this was Kim Joonmyun that she was talking to, her bestfriend and also the man with pride, he never lied and his words always seemed sincere.

“You are so amazingly sweet, Joonmyun. It’s a surprise that you stay single for this entire 18 years while I at least have a crush to chase after”, Chaerin shook her head, smiling as she used his clothed arm to wipe her wet face onto.

Suho only offered her more of his sweater as a towel instead of complaining how unladylike it was of her. I love being the one who she could rely on.

“I have a reason to stay single”, Suho grabbed her cheeks and wipe the rest of water-drops with his sleeves. “Help me bring out two cup of tea, yeah ?”

“Yes, sir”, Chaerin saluted, patting his which earned a squeal from the innocent guy. She laughed at his reaction and made a bee run to the living room with two hot cups.

 

***

 

“I can’t believe it, he was so irritated to me that he actually snapped ! Can you believe it, he snapped at me ! After these two years that I chased after him, confessing my love for him every time we met, the harshest thing he ever did was unhappily ignored me. But now he snapped !”

Suho attentively paid attention to the girl sitting next to him, using his shoulder and forearm as her sofa to lean on, and moping her discomfort off into his ear.

Chaerin was nipping onto his well-made cookie and her words stumbled out into a mess of explanation but Suho managed to understand her point after all.

“So what did he snap about ?”, Suho concluded when he heard no more complaints from his friend.

Chaerin’s eyes sparkled with excitement since Suho asked for her to continue, but it quickly died down that light when s

Please log in to read the full chapter