BTS's Suga 02

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by BanaWarrior

Jeon Chunhee and Yoongi are dating despite her overprotective and a little jealous younger brother. But even after a month they didn't have their official first date nor their first kiss. The rapper line joined together to plan everything, but little they know that the maknae line will try to cause trouble.

 

Suga and Chunhee had been dating for a month. Chunhee made sure to tell her younger brother that Suga was the one confess while in fact, she did the honor action. They both didn’t want Jungkook to have more reason to be against their relationship. His dear sister dating his hyung was bad enough.

But everything was not that simple.

Jeon Jungkook loved his sister more than anything in this world. He could accept the fact that she had a boyfriend. Then it would just stop at that. He would never allow them to go anywhere without him, or at least one of the boys to prevent the couple from too much intimate touching.

At first Chunhee found him cute doing that, after all he was her baby, seeing him protecting her so well like that warmed her heart. But after three weeks dating Suga, the only thing they could do in front of Jungjook was holding hands, sometimes sneaked kisses on the cheek when Jungkook didn’t look at them, the only place they had ever gone to with just two of them were her studio at SM Building.

“That kid is too much ! I am so not going to let him in between us anymore !”, Suga scowled, hugging Chunhee from behind as the girl was busy thinking of a melody for SHINee’s new tittle song.

Putting her pencil down, Chunhee spun her head around and smiled at him softly. They had done their hip hop style learning a while ago. He had no other reason to come to SM besides her now. Heck, he had to come here to spend private time with his girlfriend just because of her er brother.

“He worries about me. But I admit, he starts to annoy me as well”, Chunhee confessed. She giggled when Suga blew hot air into her nose, “But why are you here ? Don’t you have practice this hour ?”, she took a glance at the clock on her table. He usually still practiced at this time.

Suga pouted, he slopped himself on a chair next to her and leaned his chin on her shoulder, he s his arms around her waist and played with her hands. Chunhee let out a content sigh, she was tired with melody and lyrics, being with him like this eased her head somehow.

“I sneak out of practice”

“You what ?”, Chunhee whirled her head around. Her cheek touched his lips, Suga chuckled, pressing his lips against her cheek again, “I miss you, of course. I can always catch up with them later”

Softened, but Chunhee still had to scold him, “No, Yoongi. You shouldn’t keep on skipping practice like that. Besides, how do you expect Jungkook not to know of you coming here ?”

Suga flashed her his cheery smirk, cuddling closer to her and squeezing her hips. “I made Jin hyung and Rap Monster to help me out. J-Hope promises to stop Jungkook no matter what”

Chunhee chuckled, she spun around and clasped her hands over his cheeks, her hands were cold due to the cold weather yet the air conditioner in her office was broken. “I’m sorry about my brother”

Suga gaze into her eyes, his heart flipped all over again. Just like how he fell in love with her, she had never failed making his heart react the way it should be.

“You don’t have to. He is also my younger bro, I can understand his feeling. His one and only noona is taken away by me. If I were in his place, I would react the same too”

“You are so sweet …”

The atmosphere was just so romantic at this moment. The chilliness of the air around them added in more into the heat between their eye-contact, his arms around her waist and her hands on his cheeks. Everything seemed so right. And they both found it suitable to lose their first kiss now.

Her eyelids closed down slowly as Suga started to lean in. Her arms dropped freely on her lap and she was really excited to kiss him. They were doing really great as a couple and all they had to do to make thing more official was this awaited kiss.

This is it. Our first kiss ! They both thought at the same time while holding their breath.

One second and one millimeter only until their lips could touch.

It was so close that they could have shared their first kiss until-

“Chunhee-yah … Bangtanboys are here”

That was Kai’s voice that pulled them apart. He stood by the doorframe with his arm crossed, a playful smirk plastered on his lips and his eyes darted from the surprised couple to five uneven heads behind him.

Jungkook poked his head inside the office with a smile, yet his eyes were hard. “Hello, noona. And hyung, of course”

Suga gulped down both his fear and annoyance towards the younger Jeon sibling.

With red face, Chunhee good-naturally pulled herself away from Suga and gave Kai a look, “Thank you for informing me. You may go back to practice”

Kai snickered. They had long forgotten about his crush on her. “Suddenly feel like skipping practice as these fellows are all here, properly skipping practice as well”, he sarcastically chuckled, patted her head and headed out, bowing politely at his fellow group.

Bangtanboys spilled inside her studio without bothering to ask for her permission. Chunhee sighed, closing the door carefully, she didn’t want to risk her job just because she let strangers into SM Building.<

Please log in to read the full chapter