EXO's Baekhyun 07

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by RozyBaekHan

Member; baekhyun exo
Name :  Rozy
Genre : angst light , fluff
Plot : I really liked the one up wrote with baek 03

 

"I demand whoever you are to release me right now ! How dare you ! I will tell the king to put you inside the jail for the rest of your life !! RELEASE ME !"

Baekhyun struggled madly to get his tied hands free, he had succeeded in wiping the clothed mask around his mouth down that's why he could yell for his dear life like that.

The citizens and royals of Starlight Land were informed with the most dreadful news this early morning, that their rebellious prince - Byun Baekhyun - was kidnapped by a pair of justice fighters.

Queen Byun fainted as soon as she saw the black letter with grey-writing, informing their doings of catching Baekhyun during his sleep.

The royalty was unbeatable, but when it came to the justice fighters, no one could catch the head of their doings. They were one male and one female, they only showed up when the royalty was unstable as citizens' lives was effected.

They silently solved all the problems and left the land in piece.

To put it in easier phrase, those justice fighters did good deeds but were against the law. And whoever going against the law was considered reactionaries. And the fact that the prince was captured by them was now known by everyone.

Back to our dear prince.

Baekhyun ran his eyes wildly around the small room he was tied in. It was not anything close to how big and fancy his palace was, it was one of those country house that he has been taught in his boring history class.

Something red caught his attention and Baekhyun squinted his eyes at the object, which was making its way towards him.

"No... No... NOOO ! DON'T COME NEAR ME !!", Baekhyun roared insanely, kicking his leg and arms about like a mad bull in a fight. His eyes fell shut and he bit his lips roughly to the point that they were bleeding.

“You’re scared of a tiny ladybug ?”

A strong yet still delicate female voice sent Baekhyun another wave of surprise, he shot his eyes widely open, only to see a girl strapped in a black skinny jeans, a sleeve-less top in black as well, her black long hair was nicely pulled into a high ponytail and Baekhyun couldn’t help but to feel embarrassed at the way she raised an amused eyebrow at him, while that stupid ladybug was now on her palm, staring at him as if mocking him.

That girl tilted her head with a mocking smile, “Our prince is scared of a bug, how interesting”

The thing Baekhyun hated the most that someone mocking him on his weakness. And that’s what this girl was doing. Clearing his throat, Baekhyun composed himself even though his legs and hands were all tied.

“Who are you ?”

Baekhyun almost balked when the girl ignored his question and only paid attention to the bug, she rubbed onto its back slightly before setting it free by putting in on the window.

“You were saying ?”

“Who are you ?”

The girl gave him a look, she seemed to be asking herself if she should tell him her name. She kept staring at Baekhyun in the most annoying distrustful way that he had to defend himself first.

“I am the prince, in case you don’t know. But I bet you know since you kidnapped me here. Anyway, tell me your name if you don’t want me to call you ladybug”, Baekhyun shrugged in his fabulous attitude.

She rolled her eyes, “They are right about you. You are muttering and talkative, not how a prince should be”

“Talk too much, name ?”, Baekhyun clicked his tongue, raising his chin unaffectedly.

“Yoo Rozy”

Time seemed to be frozen after she said her name.

Baekhyun squinted his eyes, staring her up and down as if she was a thing in a shop that he wanted to buy. Uncomfortable, Rozy kicked his thigh, and that successfully brought Baekhyun back to his talkative self.

“You were the one that broke Minister Wu’s arm two months ago !”

Rozy bobbed her head, looking calm instead of flustered, “As a minister, he played with so many female  maids inside the palace”.

“You also hung Minister Huang on our highest tower in the palace !”, Baekhyun accused, looking more and more frightened as the fact that he was in this fearful girl’s hand.

Rozy scratched her eyebrow, “That’s my partner’s doings. He hated the way Huang Zitao allowing the imperial soldiers to throw party more than practicing”

“You have a partner ?!”, Baekhyun shrieked, his voice cracked a little. “And why did not I know about all of those things but you two ?!”

“Because you are useless, and in case you wonder why we kidnapped you, your being useless is the reason”, Rozy shook her head, the air was slowly becoming chillier as the sun was set down. She looked at Baekhyun who was making angry faces because she called him useless.

“We are not keeping you forever, Mr. Useless Prince. Stop showing off how ridiculous you are and come help me put up the fire outside to stop the cold”

Baekhyun stopped struggling eventually, he gave a quick nod at his hands and legs.

Letting out a sigh, Rozy untied the ropes around him. She leaned in too close that Baekhyun was surprised to have his lips in such a short distance with a girl. But Rozy didn’t really care and all she did was paying attention to release him without hurting him more. Seeing the red mark all over his wrists and ankles made her feel slightly bad.

“Stop staring”, Rozy snapped and Baekhyun looked away blushing.

 

***

 

“Hey, are you stupid ?”

Baekhyun followed Rozy outside and into the wood. He kept awing here and there, complaining of how he could not have his phone with him to take pictures of those beautiful scenes here. Sometimes Rozy kept asking herself how he could be so lively even when he was kidnapped. But she assured herself that because she did not exactly treat him badly so Baekhyun had all the right to feel lively.

Rozy shot him a look, “No”. She led him further inside the wood, wanting to have a hand help her in getting food for them both. She did not plan to starve the prince after all.

Baekhyun laughed, clearly enjoying himself, “Because you released me, and I could escape !”

Her lips quirked up into a smirk, she stopped at a green field where she and her partner in crime planted several types of plants, they even made a chicken coop, a pigsty where they raised pigs and even a greenhouse to feed themselves during winter.

“You have been here for two weeks, and I can clearly see that you don’t know how to get back to the palace. That’s why you are obediently followed my orders, isn’t it ?”

Baekhyun pouted, he hated it when Rozy said right thing about him. It was amazing at how a stranger like her could read him like the back of her hand, even his parents could not see him thoroughly like that.

“Prince-ssi, can you please pull out enough carrots and garlic ?”, Rozy chuckled and pushed him down. Baekhyun stumbled over his feet but said nothing.

If it was a week ago, Baekhyun would wail and whine and yell and do everything he could to show Rozy how he was a prince and he would never touch something so dirty like this. But after Rozy’s insisting on not giving him food for a day, the prince finally threw away his lifestyle to pull his sleeves up and started looking food for himself.

“Is this enough ?”, Baekhyun pointed excitedly at the basket, where a few pieces of carrots and garlic, even garbage was put inside.

Nodding her head in satisfy, Rozy patted his head, ruffling his soft hair as if she was his mommy, “Aigoo, our prince grows up quickly, right ?”

“Tsk, I am not after all that useless”, Baekhyun scoffed, he rose up on his feet and started to head back to Rozy’s little old house but was grabbed by his collar.

“You have to catch a chicken this time”, Rozy said, a hint of laughter in her voice. Four days ago, she forced him to catch a chicken and he ended up being poked and his pinky finger bled a lot.

“B-But-“

“Or we will only eat vegetables for two days, I am not going to catch a chicken anymore”

Baekhyun could never live off without meats in one day, he had no other choice but to brace himself before entering the chicken coop.

Rozy stood aside, a basket of veggies in her arm as she watched Baekhyun struggling to ran after a really fat chicken. He his lips and cursed that chicken for running too fast. Everything he did reminded Rozy of a three-year-olds kid that loved to do rebellious things. Unconsciously, Rozy smiled to herself when Baekhyun tripped and landed his on the ground. Without her knowing, she slowly fell for that useless prince she kidnapped, which was not good at all.

“I CAUGHT YOU ! WHOA HAHA !”

As if he had just won a race, Baekhyun jumped up and down, with a wailing chicken in his hands, “I MADE IT ! ROZY-AH, I MADE IT !”

Rozy laughed, shaking her head at him, “Yeah, you m

Please log in to read the full chapter