EXO's Sehun 02

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by Pooch-50

Members: Exo's Sehun
Name: Choi Jangmi
Genre: Romance, High School, Fluff
Plot: Jangmi is known as an 'Agony Aunt' at her school, helping her fellow students with all sorts of various dilemmas through her online blog.
One day, she gets an email from an anonymous student asking how to confess their feelings to someone.
Jangmi gives her advice, i.e. just catch them on their own and try their best to tell that person.

And a couple of days later, Jangmi is surprised when Sehun, the cold-hearted Kingka whom she has had a crush on since forever, confesses to her in the most heart-warming way.

Every school in every lifetime would have this one person who was called ‘Agony Aunt’, going around giving helps and advices to her schoolmates.

And there would be no reason for a difference in Seoul High. But since now it was 21st century, the way the so-called ‘Agony Aunt’ worked was upgraded comparing to the old times.

Choi Jangmi was one of the nerdy students, not physically, but mentally. She always managed to reach top ten of all school every year. She had long black hair with a fairly tall height. She loved books, and that’s also one of many reasons why she was so good in reading people around her. Her circle of friends was admirable, not because she had many friends, but because she had at least one or two close friends in every kind of groups in her school.

In shorter explanation, Choi Jangmi was Seoul High’s Agony Aunt – famous among their students and sometimes, she also received requests from her teachers anonymously.

Jangmi didn’t want her study at school to be affected so she only received questions and requests through her online blog – Doctor JM.

Through her three years working as an emotion doctor in her school, Jangmi had successfully helped out 169 cases, in which 119 cases out of them were love-involved. Jangmi was pleased with her good-deeds as more and more people found their love with her advices.

Everyone all knew who this amazing Agony Aunt was, Jangmi didn’t want to hide a secret of her identify in case her advices backfired and they could find her at school for better advices.

In her schoolmates’ eyes, Choi Jangmi was an angel making their life a better place. And they all said that Jangmi was so lucky that she wouldn’t have any problem getting the boy she liked.

They were so wrong.

Choi Jangmi was always confident when it came to helping other people, but she was a typical shy girl when it came to her own love problem. She had been crushing on this cold king-ka boy for two years, ever since they all went on a schooltrip that summer and he happened to be her partner for the rest of the trip. They sat together on the bus, doing activities together, eating, playing together. And he even offered to go with her when she was forced to go into the wood at night as a punishment.

Oh Sehun.

Jangmi could never forget what she had experienced in that four-day-trip with him. Sehun had changed her opinion of him in her mind as a cold, harsh, playboy king-ka into a caring, still with few words but know-how-to-smile boy. Sehun had smiled a little when Jangmi tripped on her feet and stumbled into the mud. Instead of feeling embarrassed that he had made fun at her, Jangmi felt her heart stop beating at the sight of his smile.

It was a disappointment that after the trip, everything returned to its place. Oh Sehun was still that cold king-ka who never acknowledged her presence when she passed by him. After a few days, Jangmi gave up on trying to be his friend. She buried her feelings deeply in the bottom of her heart, but there was the way her heart reacted around him that she could never make it disappear.

“Choi Jangmi !”

Jangmi turned around, a book in her hand. She realized who it was and offered him a smile. “Good morning, Tao”

Tao skidded to a stop in front of her and flashed a shy smile, “I want to say thank you for your advices. Finally I got to tell the girl I love how I feel”, he was too overwhelmed with appreciation that he squeezed Jangmi’s shoulders a little too hard. But Jangmi smiled widely back, patting his arm, “That’s your determination that helped you to succeed, I did nothing. So, you are with Dayoung now ?”

Jangmi laughed heartily when Tao looked down, hiding his blushing face while rubbing his neck timidly.

Two days ago, Jangmi received Tao’s email asking what should he do to confess to Kim Dayoung, one of her friends. Knowing Huang Zitao, he was a shy boy, and Jangmi decided to threaten him that two other boys also liked Dayoung, that did the trick and Tao used all of his will to confess.

“She told me to treat you a meal, you know, she said if it was not for you, I would never confess to her”, Tao chuckled.

“I will wait for your treat then. I have to go, see you around”, Jangmi slapped his arm, flashing a grin before walking away.

 

Jangmi reached her locker. She held her book in one hand and another trying to pull the locker door open. She was struggling with her stupidly old locker when a bigger hand reached out, helping her yanking the door open.

Breathing out in relief, Jangmi looked up only to froze on her spot.

“Oh, hello, Kai”, Jangmi smiled stiffly. No, she didn’t hate Kai in anyway. In fact, he was a friendly king-ka, and she found it easy to talk with him most of the time. He usually helped her with her stuck locker door too.

It’s the one standing next to him that made her uneasy. Oh Sehun.

She didn’t know if she could call this luck or a curse when her locker-mates were both Kai and Sehun.

Kai moved from her right to her left, where his locker was. He opened his with easy, taking out several stuffs and closed it just as quick. “Did you receive my email ?”, Kai asked, his eyes twinkled with hope.

Jangmi nodded her head, she was still busy looking at Sehun through the corner of her eyes. Sehun silently rummaged through his locker, he looked just as good as every other day. Jangmi still could feel her heart beating loudly when he was this close to her – their lockers were next to each other for God’s sake.

“Why didn’t you answer me ??”, Kai frowned, he pouted, whining like a kid, he grabbed her wrist and swinging it. “I waited for all night for your reply ! Bad bad Doctor JM !”

Jangmi shot Kai a look, she chuckled after seeing his pouty expression, “Oh my god, Kim Jongin ! Your question is too hard for me !”

Kai made a face, he glared at her in accusation, “What do you mean it’s hard ? I only asked you how to stop myself from staring at those girls’ exposed legs !”

Jangmi heard a snicker from Sehun, she turned around to look at him but Sehun quickly looked away, avoiding her eyes. Jangmi was good at poker face but inside, she was hurt that he didn’t even want to look at her.

“JANGMI !”, Kai threw a tantrum, grabbing her whole face. Jangmi gasped, she quickly leaned back when he pressed his face in too close. “K-Kai !”

“You’re so noisy, just go. Who wants to answer such stupid question like that anyway ?”, Sehun muttered, he pulled on Kai’s ear and grabbed the whining boy away.

“But, but, Sehun-ah, but, but-“

“No but. And shut up”

Jangmi scrunched her face, Sehun once again walked away from her without a proper goodbye. This time, he also grabbed Kai away with him. Does he hate me that much ? He doesn’t want his friend to talk to me either…

 

***

 

Kai struggled out of Sehun’s grip after what seemed like forever. Kai rubbed his red ear, mutter how hurt and pitiful it was to be pulled by a giant Sehun.

“What’s your problem, Oh Sehun ? I was talking with Jangmi”, Kai scowled, pushing Sehun on his chest. Sehun snapped his cold stare at Kai, “Stop sending stupid questions to her”

“What ? Why ? She is willing to help everyone”, Kai pointed out, wiggling his eyebrows. “Hey, are you jealous ? You are, right ? I knew it ! Ever since you stuck to her like glue on that trip, I knew something was happening !”

Sehun kept his mouth shut. He mentally cursed his bestfriend for his quick sense. Sehun fell for Jangmi’s down-to-earth and her willing to help her friends out personality on that trip.

At first, he thought she was an attention-see

Please log in to read the full chapter