EXO's Kris 02

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by ChunsaAngel21

Character: Kris Wu(EXO), Song Xuehua(Oc), Other EXO members, Song Joongki(Actor and Xuehua's Brother)
Genre: Romance, Angst, School life
Plot: Kris and Xuehua are enemies since they are kids. They always tease or prank each other and people get mistakenly if they are couple but they’re not. When Kris said something that crosses Xuehua's line, she slapped him across his face and walk away from him with tears rolled down on her face. Kris just rubs his redden cheek and just went home. After a week, Kris didn't get some sleep due to that incident. He didn't know why he always smile whenever he think of Xuehua. Since that incident, He never saw Xuehua in class or in lunch. He began to question himself why he's looking for her and he finally admits that he fell in love with Xuehua. Next day at school, he heard from Tao, Xuehua's cousin that she's at the airport due to her education at London. He went to the airport and found Xuehua at the airport, he quickly hugged her and said sorry and Xuehua began to cry on his shirt while Kris just comforted her. After she calmed down a bit, Kris began to talk about his feelings towards but he understood if she didn't feel the same way. Instead of no, she answered him through a kiss by saying yes. Kris asked her about her studies at London, she got confused and said that she's here to see her brother off to London and tell him the reason why she didn't go to school for a week because of her big bro. Kris made a mental note to kill the panda. At the end, Kris and Xuehua shared a simple yet sweet kiss again and went home.

 

Kai and Sehun snickered as soon as they saw Kris entering the school gate, not alone.

Like every other day, he was following Xuehua right behind like a lost puppy, even though he looked way too big to be a puppy. While everyone gave him a look of either amusement or ridiculousness, Kris was being nonchalant towards all of the attention he was receiving. He didn’t need those people to pay attention to him, the only one he needed was this girl he was looking at.

Kris let out a huff. He walked faster and this time fell in step with Xuehua, he glanced at her and hid a chuckle when he saw her face grumbling in displeasure. Kris counted down in his mind, as soon as he reached number 1, Xuehua stopped walking and turned to glare at him.

“Wu Yifan”

Kris bit back a grin. The way she called his name was different, really different. “Yes, Song Xuehua ?”

“Stop following me”, Xuehua hissed. She caught his smirk and grew even more annoyed. It’s not helping at all that she had to see him early in the morning, in front of her house, with an excuse that he happened to pass by there and wanted to walk her to school.

“I am not following you. We are going to the same school, same class, and even better, we even sit next to each other in class”, Kris pointed out, shrugging his shoulders to prove his point.

Xuehua raised an eyebrow, she was losing her temper with this guy. I have to praise myself for not killing him four years ago, I should have just killed him as soon as I met him.

“Fine, go ahead. I am not stopping you”, swinging her arm towards their classroom, Xuehua gave him a warning look before turning on her heels and walked to another direction. Kris blinked. Without thinking, he started following Xuehua again.

“What’s now ?!”, Xuehua gritted her teeth. She fully spun around and faced him with her chin held high.

Kris halted, he his lips while letting out an awkward laugh, “I don’t feel like going to class so early. Can I come with you ?”. He rubbed the back of his neck like a shy guy – which was not the case at all. Wu Yifan was the basketball team’s captain, and shyness was not a word to be said in one sentence with his name. But why he always appeared like this around Xuehua, she had no idea.

Her expression flattened, Xuehua gazed into his eyes and Kris flashed a smile. “Pretty please ?”

“We’re not fond of each other”, she firmly stated.

“So ?”

“It didn’t make sense that you want to go with me”

“My purpose to go to school is teasing you, it makes sense that I want to stick around you”

“Do you like me ?”

Kris was about to reply but stopped himself. Do I like her ? That question never popped up in his mind before, and he didn’t know how to answer it either. “No” – it’s a safe answer, Kris thought. Of course he didn’t like Xuehua, the girl had a guts that he hated so why would he ever like her ?

Kris saw something disappear in her eyes. She hesitantly lingered her gaze on him for a moment before looking down, chuckling bitterly to herself. “Okay, if you said you didn’t like me. Sure, come with me”

He followed after her and suddenly felt uneasy. Xuehua usually acted this cold around him, she was really bubbly and friendly with others, and Kris was used to her showing him no emotion. But it’s not the same now, she looked like she didn’t want to have anything to do with him, the aura around her was strange yet he couldn’t put his finger on it yet.

 

Kris sighed for an umpteenth time ever since he followed Xuehua around the campus and met people he didn’t like. Kris could have just dismissed himself and left her to do her job as the Vice President, but he couldn’t force himself to leave while who she met were all boys.

“Hey, Sunggyu !”

Kris’s eyes twitched when Xuehua hi-fived with the called man. He was feeling unwell ever since she first said hi to Lee Byunghun, then Kim Myungsoo, and Ahn Daniel. But Kris had no idea that she even knew, not to mention, close, with the smartest guy – Kim Sunggyu. Who met him for the first time always said that Sunggyu was just a normal guy, but after the second time, they would see how charming this guy actually was, and that fact scared the hell out of Kris for no reason. He just knew that if girls didn’t like him, they would surely liked Sunggyu.

So Xuehua likes Sunggyu ?

Kris cleared his throat, he didn’t like watching them talking to each other like they were the only ones alive. Sunggyu was the one to notice him, he smiled and nodded his head to acknowledge Kris’s presence. “Hello”.

Kris faked a smile, he not-good-naturally took Xuehua’s wrist and pulled her a step back, so that he could put himself in between them. “So, I heard that you have tickets to Singin’ In the Rain Musical ?”

Surprised at his sudden outburst, Xuehua tried to stop Kris from talking but the taller guy wrapped his hand around . “I love musical ! You are very nice to give us such amazing gift ! How do you know last week was my birthday ?”

“Kris-“

“Xuehua would really love it if I invite her to go with me, don’t you think so ?”

Sunggyu was flustered, mostly overwhelmed because of Kris. He glanced back at the couple of tickets which were held in both side by them, “Uh … I was asking Xuehua to go with me actually …”

“Eiii, come on. Don’t be kidding me ! You want to ask this girl to go with you ? Think about it, she is not even good at singing, I don’t think she will ever like musical. What if she sleeps on you during the show ? I will be a

Please log in to read the full chapter