SHINee's Taemin 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by Primrose0930

Member: Taemin (SHINee) and Lay (EXO)
Name: Son JaeHee
Genre: Fluff,Romance
Plot: Jaehee and Taemin have been dating for a year and have recently been fighting non-stop for the past two weeks. They finally have a fight where they decide they need some space. A week later, Lay asks JaeHee out on a date and JaeHee accepts, but little does she know, Kai (A close friend of Lay and Best Friend of Taemin) is telling Taemin everything and Taemin decides he wants JaeHee back.

 

“Where have you been ?”

That voice again. Why she kept asking me the same question every freaking day ?

“Why are you here in my place ?”, I couldn’t help but to raise my voice at her. She was leaning on my sofa with the most -like face ever, glaring at me and crossing her arms like I was a bad student and she was my teacher.

Jaehee scoffed full of attitude at my face, she stood up, matching her way to me as I made myself into the kitchen for cold water, seeing her face this hour late at night was horrible.

“Lee Taemin ! Answer my question ! Where have you been ?!”. I rotated my jaw, Jaehee grabbed my shirt and pulled me back hard, crashing my back with her shoulder. My girlfriend was not a normal girl – she was freaking strong !

“You’re so annoying, Jaehee ! Wasn’t it enough that I had to see you all day ?”

I was satisfied by the look on her face. She was frightened. Yeah, right, at least I still have my voice in this relationship. And as much as Jaehee wanted to control me, I would never let her.

 “I am annoying ?”, Jaehee asked, dropping her arms limply by her sides as she stared at me with the look that screamed disbelief. Guilt struck me a little, but I was not going to back down after what she had done to my life. I loved her, I really did. But she had gone too far as a girlfriend and butted herself into my private life.

“Yes, you are annoying ! You are the most annoying girlfriend I have ever had in my life !”, I jabbed my thumb on her chest several times and pushed her backwards.

Now great, a whole bottle of cold water was all useless as my throat got dry and everything inside myself was burning hot with anger for my girlfriend. It’s like she had no life and all she could do was asking for my whereabouts. I started regretting asking her out. If I knew she would be like my mom, I would rather never break up with Naeun for her.

I took off my tank top and threw it somewhere, opened the fridge again to cool myself down with a new bottle of water. I took my sweet time drinking it as the atmosphere became thick and silent out of sudden.

I was hoping that Jaehee had understood that I was not in the mood for her and would leave without bothering me anymore. But I knew the reality was never that good. I could still smelt her perfume in the air and that burst my control all over again. I was never fond of perfume as it only made me sneeze yet she still wore it.

“Son Jaehee, just leave”

Now you might all think I was a jerk. Hell no, Lee Taemin was not a jerk to begin with. It’s late at night and walking home alone was dangerous, but nope, Jaehee lived just next to my apartment. She should have just left and never came back here until I forgave her for ruining my mood tonight.

Her lack of reply confused me and I decided to give her a sight of my face to show her how annoyed and unpleasant I was but Jaehee greeted me with a tearful eyes and angry face.

“Lee Taemin”

I unconsciously took a step back. Jaehee used to call me sweetly with my full name, or just a while ago, she called it angrily, but now, it was just plain monotone.

“What ?”, I cleared my throat and forced my voice out sternly.

She clenched her fists but unclenched them a second later. Okay, Jaehee was mad right now. A year being with her could at least teach me how to read her behavior. But what was there to be mad at ?

“I am your worst girlfriend until now ?”. Her voice was a whisper and I found myself studying her expression. She was blankly staring at my fee instead of my face. And I didn’t know what to say either. Would my answer change the whole world ? Knowing Jaehee, she might burn down this entire 40-floor-building.

I hesitantly opened my mouth, my mind was screaming no, and that was what I said when I was not in the right mind, but my ego was too big and I was not a man to go against my words. I had said that she was the most annoying girlfriend, this time I could not talk against it.

“Yeah, you are even worse than Naeun. She is boring and stuffs, but at least she never placed herself into my life !”

I laughed to put in more effect but Jaehee only snickered softly to herself. “Naeun cheated on you, Taemin. All I do is worrying for you but you think I am worse than Naeun ? You know what, I’ll leave”

I smirked, her last sentence was what I hoped to hear.

“Let’s stop seeing each other. You and I both need some space. I get tired of being a bad girlfriend to you even when I do everything for you”. Jaehee shook her head, probably she wanted me to know how disappointed she was in me. But heck, no, I was telling how I felt and I would never be a disappointment.

But did she mean she wanted to break up with me ? Need some space ? It’s a type of break-up, wasn’t it ? Oh great, now she was the one to break thing up.

“You will come crying for me to take you back, Jaehee”, I threatened. I knew she could never live without me. Ever since we dated, she stuck to me like glue, all day and night. My friends even for scaring to lose me.

“I bet on it, Taemin. You never know how important I am in your life”, she chuckled, patting my bare shoulder swiftly before making her way out of my door, leaving no track of her being in here except for the cold dinner set on the dinner table.

I let out a huff. Let me guess, tomorrow she would crash into my room and wake me up with her apologizing kisses. Like the other day.

 

***

 

! Ten more minutes and I would be late for

Please log in to read the full chapter