B.A.P's Daehyun 02

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by gmellyexo97

Choi Gumi(OC) with Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae;
Daehyun and Youngjae are step brothers and always bicker or have small fights over who is better and more handsome and such. Gumi is an exchange student from another high school and her mom knows their mom thus leading to the situation she will have to stay in their house for a month. At first it all seemed easy but soon she realizes she’s in a house with 2 hotties bickering all the time, even having the guts to make her fall for them and doesn’t know who to choose. Their parents leave for a week and at that time the house turns in a complete mess with Daehyun claiming Gumi as his future girlfriend, confessing and Youngjae telling her his feelings and asking her to be his girlfriend and so on.

 

 

“Yoo Youngjae, mommy wants us to prepare for dinner. She said her friend is coming over”, Daehyun walked into their shared bedroom. His hair and top were still wet after a long showering time. He plopped on his bed on the left side, while ruffling his hair with a blue towel. He raised his head to peer at Youngjae, who was sitting on the studying desk on the right side of the room, typing away on his laptop, probably finishing their History project.

A little about them – they were step-brothers, Daehyun’s mother remarried with Youngjae’s dad three years ago. They had nothing about the new setting of their family, as long as their parent was happy, they were okay. Two guys got along well, and since they were boy, they bickered a lots, sometimes even involved in a fight which ended up both of them got injured. Their parents decided to force them to share one bedroom even though their house had plenty of rooms for them.

Jung Daehyun was talkative, playful and stubborn, while Yoo Youngjae was a little more mature, but still playful and sarcastic. They were blessed to have good look and good brains, their female schoolmates were thrilled to know that their two hottest boys were now brothers. And that just added in more for their popularities.

“What do you mean prepare for dinner ? All we have to do is eating and being good boys, doesn’t it ?”, Youngjae muttered, he squinted his eyes as he typed the ending dot for their project and clicked save. He shut down his laptop and slammed it close. “Oops, I forgot to put in your name”.

“Yah ! That takes fifty percent of my grade !”, Daehyun snapped, he tried to access to Youngjae’s mailbox and sent another mail saying about his mistake to their teacher. Youngjae snickered as he took out a new set of clothes and headed into the bathroom.

Daehyun groaned when he realized that Youngjae had changed the password to his mailbox. The last time Daehyun tried to sneak his name along with Youngjae’s in their individual homework, Youngjae paid back him by digging holes into his favorite shirt and now he changed his password.

“YOO YOUNGJAE !! IT’S NOT FAIR ! I DID DO HALF OF THIS PROJECT !”

 

***

 

Downstairs, they heard a loud commotion from above and exactly three seconds later, Daehyun chased Youngjae from upstairs and they ran down the stairs. Youngjae was cracking up while glancing back at his step-brother. “You can’t catch me, at least not with those short legs !”

“Just wait, Yoo, I swear I will break your neck-“

They came to a halt when they made a turn to the dining room. They forgot that there were more than their parents at home. Youngjae stopped first, his eyes widened at the sight of a familiar girl sitting on his very own seat. Daehyun didn’t have time to stop and slammed his forehead against Youngjae’s hard head. “Ow, what the hell, Youngjae ?”, Daehyun groaned, his hand immediately massaged his sore forehead. He stepped out of Youngjae’s back and also froze on his spot.

Mr. Yoo gave them a look, he narrowed his eyes at Youngjae, “Youngjae, you teased your hyung again, didn’t you ?”

Youngjae cleared his throat, he unconsciously scolded himself for not wearing something more decent. He didn’t know that his mother’s friend would come over with a pretty girl.

“No, dad, Daehyun was being a lazy bum and didn’t do our homework”, Youngjae gave out his answer promptly as he fidgeted with his toes. He didn’t know where to seat as the only available seats were either next to the new girl, or in front of her. And he didn’t want to seat either of those, not with these clothes.

But why she looks familiar to me ?

His question was answered quickly after that by Daehyun though.

“Choi Gumi, right ?”

Gumi put on her best smile, plastered that this guy remembered her name. “I’m glad that you remember me”, Gumi nodded her head. “But sorry, I haven’t had a change to know your name yet. The new school is still so new to me”

Youngjae snapped his fingers, now he knew. “You’re that pretty girl that moved into our class this morning ?”

Daehyun’s face grumbled into an embarrassing expression, he was always proud that he knew his way around girls more than Youngjae did, but it didn’t mean that Youngjae could go around being embarrassed like that.

But Gumi seemed to not mind Youngjae’s blunt statement, as she let out a melodic giggle, “I like the way you guys think about me, pretty girl, huh ?”

Realized that he had just called a girl pretty, into her face, Youngjae blushed a deep shade of red, which caused his parents to chuckle heartily.

“Sit down, boys. Mrs. Choi is here with her daughter, who I supposed you two had known of. Mrs. Choi is your mother’s great friend when she was still in high school”, Mr. Yoo motioned for his sons to take the seats and nodded his head once again.

“Hello, Mrs. Choi. My name is Jung Daehyun”

Youngjae waited until Daehyun finished introducing himself before he politely bowed to Gumi’s mother, “I’m Yoo Youngjae. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Choi”

“Aigoo, you two are so handsome. I think I don’t have to worry too much during the month my Gumi staying here”, Gumi’s mother cooed, she placed her hands over Youngjae’s and Daehyun’s like a family member, with a plastering smile, she took both of them off-guard.

“…Staying here ?”, Youngjae inquired. He smiled awkwardly at both Gumi and Mrs. Choi before casting a look at Daehyun, who grunted his eyes and nose, saying he didn’t know with a shake of his head.

Their mother smiled sweetly, she chuckled, already having imagination of a triangle love of her sons and her favorite daughter-in-law contestant. Mrs. Yoo was a romanticist and she had already dreamt of watching her sons falling in love. She reached for Youngjae’s shoulder but Gumi quickly stopped her gently by pulling on her wrist. Mrs. Yoo turned to look at Gumi in surprise. Gumi smiled, turning forward to face her new friends.

“My family currently has problems with our new apartment, so without a choice, I will stay here with you guys for a month. Hopefully, we will be good friends and please take care of me during my stay here”

Her blinking smile after finishing those words had magic, because that all it took to steal the step-brothers’ hearts away.

 

***

 

One week passed by not so quick, but not so slow either. Everyone enjoyed Gumi’s presence and she was being an adorable daughter to Mr. and Mrs. Yoo. But Youngjae and Daehyun didn’t think of her as a sister though.

“Remember to turn off the stoves before bedtime”

“We know, mom”

“Don’t waste time watching TV and staying up late”

“We know, dad”

“Don’t bicker and be good to Gumi”

This time, Daehyun and Youngjae bit their tongues instead of uttering a bored answer. Their mother caught them bickering and having small fights over little things like who would go and call Gumi down for dinner, or who would accompany her to the market, or crazier, who would have the seat next to her during meals – which Mrs. Yoo decided that they would take turn owning that seat.

“Boys ?”, Mrs. Yoo pressed, she eyed her sons until they let out tiny yes and we know. “Good, we will be back after two weeks. Gumi, I hope you won’t miss me too much”, Mrs. Yoo chuckled, she hugged Gumi by her waist and kissed her cheek.

“I will miss you, omonim”, Gumi cooed, she heartily squeezed Mrs. Yoo and released a minute later.

Even though it was only one week since her first day here, Gumi found herself getting really comfortable and close with all of the members in this family. Mr. Yoo was firm and stern at most of things, but he loosened up and be really nice to her. While Mrs.

Please log in to read the full chapter