After a month and story about Jaejoong’s love

Journey to find 'Home'

Soon, a month already passed. But Changmin and Yunho relation hasn’t improved. It is much different with the relation between Yunho and Junsu. They get along very well. Even Yunho doesn’t talk much to him, Junsu still clinging. Besides, Junsu is a clumsy people. He is also looks pure and innocent. It makes Yunho can’t leave him because too much worries.

On the other side, Changmin start dating to a girl named Yoona. They become closer because of last semester project and both seems attracted to other. Their friends can tell that Yoona has fall for Changmin on the first day in college; a tall and handsome guy with a good attitude. But at first, Changmin is as shy type towards girl. That’s why he can’t get close to her. But Changmin’s friends have change his personalities. Slowly he becomes more open. Changmin only dated 2 girls before. It was in his high school period. But they break up pretty quickly. That relation only lasted for a month. It was all because Changmin too shy and doesn’t show a lead on their relation. He also looked busy with his own routine, school, library, after school class and canteen. Well, everyone knows their relation wouldn’t last long.

But it will be different now. At least, Yoona believe that. Changmin receives lots of dating tips from his friends and the one who get excited with that is no other than Kangin. Kibum and Kyuhyun don’t say much, but they remind Changmin how Kangin get bad responses from girl. It makes Changmin ignoring Kangin suggestion. Finally only Jaejoong left. Well, the older has lots of love experience. Jaejoong has start dating since first year in middle school. It makes him an expert on love. Even honesty, he didn’t always dating for love reason. He said it makes him happy because there is someone who takes cares of him but talks about love, well…

Changmin looks happy with his relation with Yoona. It makes him forget about Yunho in most of his time; only when both of them in their home.

Being in the third year, it makes Changmin get busier than before. There is more assignment. And sometimes he becomes too lazy to cook for dinner. One night, Changmin comes home later than Yunho.

“Oh? So you already home. I’ll call delivery” Changmin says while drop his bag on his bed, he is too tired to cook. Blame his cousin for the dinner habit he planted 2 years ago.

Yunho who watches the news talks to Changmin “No need. I’ve prepared dinner” of course his words makes the older frown.

“You what?” Changmin says in disbelieve.

“I cook!” Yunho’s eyes still fix to the crime news

“But…” even Changmin feels worry with the taste, he reach the table anyway. And the first impression is that the food’s appearance is nice; looks better than his own cook. “Wait! Your part time job is not in a restaurant right?”

“No. it’s a café” Yunho answers shortly. He also reach the dinner table soon.

“You order this?”

Now Yunho feels annoyed. He just looks at Changmin’s eyes without change in his expression “Is it because you don’t believe I can cook better than you or because you afraid get poisoned by that?”

There is a short pause before Changmin answers “Both”

“Just because I never tell you I can cook, doesn’t means I can’t cook. If you think it better to order food for your own, I’m okay”

“No, I’ll eat. I’m too tired to argue now!” Changmin gives up easily, but he is a bit happy to hear such a longer and sarcastic comment than usual from Yunho. And for his surprise, the taste matches the appearance. “It’s tasty. It much better than mine” Changmin compliments him

“Good if you like it” he feels relieve even he doesn’t show it.

Changmin is so in to the food. He eats a lot, but well, he always does. He always eats a lot and sometimes more than twice than what Yunho eat. Yunho doesn’t really care tough, since it only the matter of quantity. He is only suspicious how Changmin never gets fat; looks like there is no fat at all on his body. “You want me to cook after this?” he offers.

“Ah? It all up to you”

“Then I won’t do it every day” he says, like himself doesn’t feels tired.

“I’ll do the dishes this night”

“Okay” without hesitate, Yunho leaves Changmin alone. He gets in to his room and closes the door.

 

There is a change on their daily routine which becomes a great help for Changmin.

“Hey Chwang! Where will you going after this?” Kyuhyun asks his best friend while they doing their assignment in one of the college empty class.

“Home. I’ve to cook dinner”

Kyuhyun sigh “Again? You are busier than a freshman. Asks him to pay delivery” he suggests. He clearly annoyed with the person that he never meet before; It all because he seems wasting Changmin’s time.

“No I can’t. He had cook for the last whole week. I’ve told him I’m going to cook the dinner today”

“Didn’t you say he can’t cook?” Jaejoong asks him

“I thought he can’t. I should accept his offer from the first day” he mentions his regret.

“So he didn’t tell you he can cook?” Kyuhyun asks, hates this person more.

“No. Until I often come home late because of our assignment. He cooked for me and it was much more delicious than mine” Changmin explain. Not that he feels sad about it. Delicious food is always good things for him. No matter who cook it.

“Well, then asks him to cook for you!” Jaejoong comes up with simple conclusion

“I can’t. He has part time job. He is also busy. We rarely see each other”

“In what faculty?” Kangin gets interested

” Chemical”

“Eh? It is just the same with my cousin Junsu. They probably they know each other” Says Jaejoong “What was his name again?”

“I haven’t tell you all”

“Right…”

“Oh, come on… it’s not something important” Kyuhyun looks annoyed.

“What’s wrong with you Kyu? It has been so long since the last time we visit Changmin’s apartment. What if we pay him a visit and only that freshman in the house? He might be think we are robbers or something”

“You just exaggerate it” Kyuhyun mocks his friend

“I know” Kangin admits

“So? The name?” Jaejoong seemingly wants to know

“What’s wrong with you Jae? Are you interested of him?” Kangin teases Jaejoong

“Yah! I haven’t seen him!” Jaejoong’s voice gets louder a bit

“But Changmin said he’s not cute at all” Kangin reminds him

“Yunho. His name is Jung Yunho” CM gives the name finally

“Where is he come from?” Jaejoong suddenly asks.

“Don’t know”

“His previous school?” Jaejoong again this time.

“I don’t know”

“Yah! What you know about him?” Jaejoong hits Changmin’s hand hardly.

“Ouch! Why you hit me? It’s not my faults to live with someone who like a living dummy with differences of cooking ability” Changmin caresses his hand didn’t expected the hit would be that strong. He used to pay back the hit, but he is not in the mood.

“Ah, somehow I think it will be better if Jaejoong goes for him” Kyuhyun talk nonsense

“Why?” Changmin curious

“It has been so long since the last time Jaejoong dating a male.” Kyuhyun reasons, feels lucky for having such smart brain that he can remember the thing fastly.

“Eh? Why I never heard about that before? I thought you just like one of them but not goes far” Kangin asks

“It is gone far. I mean too far. But we never officially date.” Jaejoong face gets a little cloudy.

“And he disappeared in one night; leaving a mystery of the real self. Maybe he is a spirit” Kibum who just stay quiet suddenly speaks with a creepy tone.

“Ha ha, very funny. Thanks a lot for your nonsense explanation” said Jaejoong with annoyed tone

“But that’s true, right?” again, Kibum says

“Stop talks about him” Jaejoong avoiding their sight. His eyes starts filled with anger; there is one particular time he can’t forget.

“So he is the reason why you can’t fall in love? You haven’t moved on?” Kyuhyun mocks him. He laughing in disbelieves. His friend changes his girlfriend quite often because he can’t forget his feeling to a male.

“Yah! Stop laughing Kyu” Jaejoong totally annoyed now

“Why? It’s funny. Maybe you should know Changmin roommates? Maybe you can fall in love one more time” Kyuhyun suggest.

“I don’t think they match each other. He is like a walking ice statue” Changmin comments

“Ice statue? You mean that ice statue?” Kangin looks remind something

“I just compared him to something” Changmin gives his reason but Kangin ignores this.

“I know this guy. Girls and guys talks about him pretty lot. They said he is a cute handsome guy but very cold; extremely cold. He didn’t talks a lot except for class. And he has brain.” Kangin explains

“Really?” Changmin says in disbelief expression

“You are his roommate, oh my God. He is quite popular among freshman”

“Hey! I’m busy, okay. Besides I’ve told you that he is like a walking ice statue. He doesn’t talks a lot”

“And you have a new girlfriend” Kibum says while looks at his book. Changmin blushed a bit. “Everything can faded away if you have someone you love”

 

 

Junsu sits in a café. His face looks confused and stressful. He is working his assignment.

“Argh! I don’t understand!” he squalled with a high pitch voice.

“Lower your voice! The customers are disturbed by your voice” Donghae protests.

“But I don’t understand how to do this” It’s only Junsu and Donghae in the café; facing their assignment.

“Any progress?” asks Yunho. He is working here.

“Negative” Donghae answers shortly

“Let me see!” Yunho takes Junsu’s book. “It should be like this.” Yunho gives some notes on Junsu’s book.

“Eh? Just like that?” Donghae says in shocks, while looking at the book.

“What you hope for?” Yunho shrugged

“I…” Junsu look at his book in disbelieve and awe.

“I got to work” Yunho leaves his friends. He greets a customer with a smile. Something that makes their friends curious, how come someone called ice statue can act like that. They know well that Yunho doesn’t like to smile. But when it comes to his job, he gives all to be a good employee. ‘He’ll success on his job’ is what his friends are thinking. They know it only fake smile anyway.

“You know Donghae? I’m jealous to Yunho” Junsu starts conversation

“Why?” Donghae is writing down something on his book.

“He can do everything well, handsome, cool, smart”

“Yeah, that’s all worth to jealous for. But don’t you see he looks has burden and extend on his heart?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean he has problem that he can’t share to anyone”

“You think so? But he never shows us his problem and you see he can smile”

Donghae sighs, facing a clueless guy like him need more patience sometimes. “Maybe he can’t show us. He prefers to keep it for himself. Well, his problem, if he doesn’t want to tell, we can’t force him to.” Donghae is sipping his iced tea.

“But I hate it” Junsu pouts

“What do you hate?”

“It feels like he can’t trust us”

“Well, we only know each other for about 2 months; you can’t trust your deepest secret yet” Donghae wisely comments on Junsu’s words; something he rarely says.

“I hope it just about time”

 

 

 

That night after Yunho gets to his spare apartment and Changmin hasn’t done with his dishes.

“Need help?” somehow he become better each day

“No. you can take a bath first” and again, without commenting to the older words, Yunho just put his bag and quickly get shower.

After minutes, Yunho get out with black trousers and white t-shirt. He still dried his hair with towel. And finally, Changmin can see how cute and handsome this freshman is; well, not that he likes Yunho; he has a girlfriend anyway. Maybe because he doesn’t shows much expression, his physic appeals is fading away from his eyes.

Changmin never interested on males unlike his friends. Jaejoong revealed his first love is a male even he always dating girl; Kangin likes to tease both cute girl and boys but it’s clear he does that because always rejected by girl. Kibum only dating girl and Kyuhyun said he ever loves a male.

When both of them sitting together for dinner…

“How’s your college?” Changmin asks the younger first as usual

“Nothing special”

“Are you sure your work doesn’t disturbing your study?”

“Not at all” Yunho is in the term of trying not to offense Changmin with harsh words since they live together. He doesn’t want to create problem between them even he still feel how Changmin wants too much information about him.

“You have girl friend?”

There is a short pause “Why you want to know that?” Yunho asks him back

“Just curious”

“No”

“Is it possible that you like male?” Yunho looks at Changmin with obvious frown on his forehead.

“You afraid I like you?” a pause before Yunho continues “I dated girls before college. I hope that explain”

“It’s not that I’m worried that way” Changmin embarrassed with his previous question.

“Or you think I’m worried if you like male?” Yunho innocently asks; which makes Changmin explodes

“Yah! I have a girlfriend” Changmin feels his face gets hotter

“You don’t have to yell at me like that!” Yunho stays calm. And they continue eat in silence. No one seems want to starts any conversation because it’s too awkward for Changmin and Yunho doesn’t want to talk.

 

 

 

comment please... thanks...