Date advices

Journey to find 'Home'

Yunho can only sense that there is something that bothered Changmin’s mind and he covers it quite well. Only because he finds Changmin spacing out when he steps in to the apartment he can knows the taller has a problem. He hates to see sadness on his face, after all Changmin is someone he wants to keep close. He eases Yunho’s mind but bringing mixed emotion in return; nerve, tension, worry, guilty but also happiness. And the fact that he enjoys all of that is what that surprised him the most.

The food only need some heat before serve. The younger one insists to do it alone and Changmin can just wait or prepares the table. The taller tough, looks at Yunho’s back with a sad expression on his face; his mind is wondering to couples minute ago and days before. Sure there is connection between Yunho and Siwon. The ring, those ring made from same material, with same design too, and Siwon’s ring has Yunho engrave inside. It’s impossible to call it coincidence.

He can’t make any conclusion yet about their relation, but it’s bothered him a lot. First Siwon looks like hitting on him and now, he clearly shown him that he can do something Changmin never do before. He too, starts imagining kisses Yunho when he awakes. But he sure it won’t be good. “You spacing out again” there is a question that hit his ear. “What’s the problem?”

“Nothing. I just think about my previous office. You know what happened to it right?” Sure, they were together on their way to the Thailand restaurant when the news announced. The director of his previous office along with some other are arrested for corruption. They were seeing it from outside an electronic shop, many people gather to see it and there were many comments about it. Yunho were not focuses on that news, but to people around them. Crowd. So his hand automatically searching for Changmin’s; squeezes on it to make he feels comfortable. That time he realized that Yunho must be want to run already. So they left the crowd.

“I know.” Yunho answers. More than what Changmin knows. The taller doesn’t know that his friend, Cho Kyuhyun is related to that. There is suggestion to bring this up, but Yunho refused. He is not going to pulls that Cho, there is not enough evidence; smart he is? “Why?”

It should be just a cover from his actual problem. “Just feels bad about it. The Personnel director is actually a good person. He knows about the scandal too but he doesn’t know what to do. I just hope he wasn’t arrested.”

“The list of arrested is not announce yet, let’s just pray he is not in it.”

“Yeah.” Changmin responds to that, a bit uneasy to tell fake reason to Yunho and that he buys it.

 

 

When Yunho cooks breakfast next day, he keeps thinking about what prince-baby told him yesterday. Does he really have to do that? It doesn’t feel right but some part of him wants to try it too. He keeps his problem from Changmin well. When they’re in the middle of eating breakfast tough, Yunho’s phone vibrates, indicates a text message come. He opens it instantly but holds the device  vertically so the person in front of him can’t see the screen.

Do it!!!

Automatically Yunho puffs his cheek, annoyed after read the short message. Why would he being reminded about that? It should be his business. “What’s wrong?” Changmin asks.

“Huh? Nothing” Yunho puts the phone back to his pocket. “Ah, hyung, tomorrow is your day off, right? Let’s go somewhere.” He says.

Changmin is stopped. Does he hear it correctly? Yunho is asking him to date, right? “I’m free, sure. Let’s go somewhere. Where do you want to go?” Great! He’s too excited he blurted out too much.

“Well, maybe we can go to park and watch movie at night. There is something I want to show you but I can’t tell you the detail now…”

“Okay” he says. Surprise, huh? He’ll wait for that patiently.

“And I won’t sleep here tonight. After dinner, I have to go. Is that okay?”

“Sure. Don’t worry!” Changmin smiles. Tomorrow is weekend after all. And most weekends he spent the night alone. Yunho looks at his watch and startled a bit. “Are you in hurry?” the question thrown after seeing the obvious expression on Yunho’s face.

“Ah, yes. Can I?” He gestures that he have to leave now.

“Sure. Leave it for me!” Yunho is actually asking if he can leave first and that Changmin will do the dishes. Yunho looks relieve. He takes his bag; put his shoes on and almost leaves but looks like remind of something. Changmin keeps watching at Yunho. The younger waves his hand, silently asking Changmin to stands up and walk closer to him. “Anything you forget?” He asks when their distance is only 2 feet away.

“I do” Yunho says. He pulls Changmin hand and then kisses his cheek. “I almost forget that. See you Changminnie” he says before leave the apartment and run happily. Finally, he did it after pushes away his fear that builds since he started cooking. It’s not that hard to do, Yunho thinks. He even needed to pretend in hurry just so he doesn’t have to taste the awkwardness after.

The taller tough just stands still of too startled. He is caressing his cheek, place that Yunho’s lips were. He finally kissed him first; and they both conscious.

 

 

After stunned on his place quite long, Changmin can finally leave his apartment to his office. When he gets out from elevator, he already sees Choi Siwon. That apprentice has pulls his seat to be near window, and so he can see outside. No need to greet this person anyway, so Changmin straightly go to his own seat. It feels a fire burn inside from anger.

Siwon only pretends that he doesn’t know Changmin already arrives, hiding his smile. They act as sual during working time. It somehow some kind of promise that Changmin believes that Siwon won’t break; separate work to personal. It’s not easy tough, for the taller.

 

Choi Siwon means a gentleman; a very kind person, a church boy. If there is something he hates it must be related to his family. He hates if anyone hurt his family, especially Yunho. Yunho is half of his life, his precious twin. Yunho has suffered a lot and it makes Siwon overprotective towards him. He has avoided many people from hurting, teasing, and flirting. All because Yunho confuses about that kind of things; can’t decide to stay away or get closer to overcome his mental problem.

And there is this person, Shim Changmin who comes out from nowhere. According to Yunho, he is his ex-roommate; kind, well behave, nice attitude, smart and Yunho feels his discomfort reduce.  His twin used to aware to Changmin but now he can sleep on his side.

So Changmin is someone Siwon has to aware and hate the most. Choi Siwon used to dismiss annoying people; prevent Yunho from get along but he is too late for this Changmin. If he makes him disappeared all of sudden, Yunho will not happy, and not forget his family since there is positive reaction from his grandpa. Probably Yunho will angry to him. So he does it with much plan and slow pace.

 

Once the lunch break comes, Siwon silently sits on Changmin’s side that in the middle of eating sandwich on the garden. “I hope you are not losing appetite after seeing me. Angry are you?” he points it right away, with a smirk that looks so win of all.

Changmin does losing his appetite. The thirst comes anyway, so unhesitatingly he takes his mineral water. “What are you really want, kid?”

“Hey! We’re only 2 years gap.” He answers, not cover that he upset about that call. But seeing a sharp gaze that seems to stabs him, he is adding more words. “Are you questioning about am me hitting on you or actually I want Yunho instead?” He leans on the chair. “You think I’m a player?”

The sharp gaze Changmin saw last night is proofing that Siwon is not a player. “Are you want to told me that Yunho is your? So why you let him to stay at my place? Even drive him to my place?”

“I wish Yunho is mine” He stretching his hands on to the sky. “Simply to say that life can be so cruel. So tell me, Shim Changmin-ssi… what do you know about his life?” He even uses honorific again to makes gap.

It’s a challenge that Changmin sure what this annoying male means. “His father was not raised him and his mother is in hospital, hasn’t recover since a year ago.”

Siwon is listening to the answers even if his eyes catch something more interesting, clouds that look like kitten, reminds him to his tiger-baby. “That’s quite lot. I believe even his friends in college doesn’t know about that. So you are really special for him” he praises it sincerely. Changmin knows he should feels good about being special, but from how Siwon says that, it’s clear that he knows more about Yunho. “Let’s try it again with basic questions, his birthday?”

“…” Changmin mute.

“You never ask? Never checked his wallet? You must be a good person.” It’s praise. “What about his job?” now that’s the real challenge.

And they look at each other. There is seems to be a word that hanging and never outspoken. Siwon does this to make Changmin really thinks that Yunho works that way, a . Moreover, work for him. “He ever told me that he work by selling things and deeds.” Changmin answers. He has that question too but he can’t freak out Yunho and make him leaves his life once more.

Siwon escapes a chuckle. Yunho ever told him about pictures accident during college that makes people think he work that way. It’s easier to makes Changmin really think his baby is a . “What kind of deeds? You don’t know detail. Am I right? I must be right.” He stands up, means to leave. He smiles to Changmin even if the latter looks like going to kill the younger man. “Why he must make lots money? Have you ever think about it?… His birthday is February… 6th. Don’t forget to buy him a gift okay? It just between us.” he says and leaves the stunned Changmin. No matter what, just by the conversation he has, it’s clear that Siwon and Yunho knows each other, and have complicated relationship.

But from those conversation too, he knows he can’t ask Yunho. Siwon wants the conversation not for share to Yunho; a secret between to enemies. Changmin thinks that this Siwon is not a good person after all but he looks so care of his crush. Who will get Yunho in the end?

 

 

 

“I kiss him this morning”

Siwon and Yunho are in their room in Choi’s grandpa house, never sleeps separately whenever they’re in one town. Their parents never care about it but the grandparents are kind of worry about that. Yunho is checking his laptop on the floor, there is a plan he want to do and connected to Changmin. Siwon is lying on his stomach on the bed with some books; doing some research for his movie assignment. “Lips?” he asks after checking Yunho’s expression.

“Cheek.”

Siwon automatically dropped his face to the opened book; frustrated of his twin. He raises his head after feels his glasses presses painfully at the bridge of his nose. “You should just kiss him on lips.”

“He kisses me back at night.” Yunho looks at Siwon, disappoint that his prince is hoping him to do something more aggressive. But, hey! Even just kissed the cheek, it already thrilled him. This morning Siwon is the one that texted, reminded him to do what he discuss earlier about showing affection and skin ship that Yunho have to do.

“Cheek…” Siwon guess, turning the page of the book he reads.

“Yeah”

That Shim… He curses in his mind. “He being polite while you don’t know what to do” This couple is not official yet and even both are men who should think about more than woman, there is clearly a barrier that stands. Yunho’s trauma. Siwon is half sure that Changmin knows about it, must be from experience, they’ve live together at least 5 months at college after all. Yunho is so innocent and so impressive that Changmin can bear with it and follows Yunho pace. If this continues for longer time, he is afraid if tiger-baby never makes progress, ever. At least in this relationship, there are positive things that Yunho can get.

“I dated girl before. It should be different with man, right?” It’s clearly an excuse but he can’t blame Yunho at all. Siwon too is not experienced about dating male.

“Right. But skin ship is necessary; both parties want it”

“…” Yunho doesn’t say anything in return. He just pouts. Firstly he thinks that Siwon will give good comments when he told him that he kissed Changmin. At least it’s a progress, right? Instead, he gets unsatisfied reaction.

“You still afraid?”

But they both know it’s not a guess, “Well…”

Siwon sighs, “It’s gonna be hard”

“I can’t help. You know it’s not business thing so the feeling is different. He’s taller too. It’s like he enter my personal space.” For Yunho, works with someone who wants money in return is easier than with someone who has no motives like Changmin. If love is the reason, it’ll harder.

Siwon rolls so he lays on his back, looks at the ceiling. “It’s normal. Of course it will happen.”

“Then… what should I do?”

Siwon too doesn’t understand this, he never face anything like Yunho did. So he can only saying what first comes in his mind. “Just enjoy it like how I touch you”

Yunho who has his back leans on the bed is now looking up too, resting his head on the bed. “It’s different! I’m not enjoying it! I used to it”

So his suggestion is weak. And he totally agrees; they have been together since he born. Yunho was born few days earlier and they’re twin since then. Yunho can feel afraid of anyone but him. “Yeah… we’ve done it years. Just try to let him. Enjoy! Okay?”

“Try…” he is not only thinking about that these days, he really has tries t be closer to Changmin but there is one thing that worried him. “What if I can’t handle it and do harsh thing to him?”

“Are you planned to harm him?” He point that right away.

“I’m not! It’s my reflex” He answers with the same speed as Siwon’s react to his previous statement.

That wonderful reflexes; the train has good result after all. Except for Siwon and their parents, Yunho can always suppress it better. “Imagine him as me…”

“I can’t imagine courting you.”

“Right…”

 

 

 

Yunho is comes to Changmin’s apartment after dealing with Siwon mocks about being too early.  In the end, he cuffs the prince on the bedpost (of course after tricks and wrestling a little) and said that the key will come around 10 am with courier. Siwon keeps protesting and begs to his grandfather to release him with anything but the older man agrees with Yunho. Siwon and Choi grandfather end up playing chess on bedroom.

Yunho and Changmin eat breakfast outside. Changmin orders crunchy waffle while Yunho picks fried eggs with bacon and cheese. Yunho occasionally feeds him and it’s not awkward anymore for the taller. Yunho is careless type; he is not care of what he done in public, but hate public itself. “Where will we going?” It’s Yunho’s lead today.

“We’ll have lunch at a good restaurant and watch movie. But before that, I want you to see someone.”

Changmin stops munching. “Who?”

Yunho is still thinking his answers. “Who’s indeed? I don’t know should I consider this person important or not”

Changmin sees Yunho’s hesitation, so he squeezes Yunho’s hand, assuring. “I’ll wait. You don’t have to tell me now.” Sure that what Yunho needs, a little time. The identity will reveal soon anyway.

 

They get in to a bus and Changmin makes Yunho to sits first. He let him takes a seat near windows so Changmin blocks peoples from Yunho. They get out on a bus stop near a hospital on the side of the city. Why hospital in this area? It’s huge and surprisingly calm. When he reads it, Mental Hospital, he understands immediately.

He let Yunho guides. They’re not go to specific ward, but garden instead. Judging from how Yunho straightly walks to he knows where, and from the gaze of the nurses and doctors at Yunho, he knows he must come here often. They hides on bushes, should there is someone that he avoids. “See there? 11 o’clock?” Yunho points it. Changmin sees a woman on a wheelchair and a man that younger than her.

“The woman on the wheelchair with a man who crouching in front of her? Who are they?” He is confirming the 2 peoples.

“The woman… is my biological mother”

Changmin looks at Yunho for a moment before fixes his gaze to the woman. Try to finds similarities from Yunho and that woman. “Not looks alike.” He says frankly and gets chuckles in return.

“I look like my father.” He says.

Changmin wants to ask who the man is because he too, doesn’t looks alike to Yunho, clearly not Yunho’s father, too young for that. But he knows maybe it’s not something he should ask. The man himself looks like having fun conversation with Yunho’s mother. Both are all smiling and chuckles. ”I feel I ever saw him somewhere? Maybe not?” The brows on the taller face knitted.

“You did” Yunho says quickly, surprised that Changmin can remember that from one short meet only. “The night I left college, he picked me”

“Ah, yeah. I remember. He introduced himself as your father”

The younger smile, he didn’t know it before that it’s not only a joke. “Let’s go somewhere, I’ll explain. I don’t want them see us”

 

They leave the hospital after a short visit, sitting on the bus stop. There are no people around them and only very few number of vehicles that passes the street. It’s a calm area.

“So? Who is him?” Changmin guesses that he is the woman relatives.

“I used to be close to him. He sort of protected me… and pulls me to do what he calls fun.” Race.

“So? He is good?” Changmin asks. There is no problem so far.

“He has a brother and they were close to my family. One day his brother harassed me, badly, very badly I wish I can erase that from my memories.” There is a pause, Yunho is remembering that day and his expression hardened. That’s the part of his memories that he forgot then comes back when Jaejoong harassed him.

Changmin takes Yunho’s hand, assuring him. “You don’t have to tell me the detail”

Yunho looks at those doe eyes that worrying him for a moment. “Since that day, that man wants to pay his brother mistakes.” Yunho continues.

 Changmin thinks that man supposed to be a good person, fix a relatives mistake is not easy deal. The explanation from Yunho tough has flipping that thinking. “Everything changed when my biological mother collapsed. At first he showed nothing, but slowly when I’m not by her side, he comes here to accompany her, talk to her even she didn’t show any response.” There is a pause Yunho makes, even kind of long, Changmin still shut his mouth. “He wasn’t come for me. He only felt guilty because his brother harassed the son of his crush. He loves her, not as sister or mother, but as a woman he hopes to marry with. He protected because of my mother. Do you think I can trust him anymore?”

“Maybe?” He keeps staring at Yunho from the beginning even the younger just throws his gaze to the empty streets.

Yunho looks at Changmin a moment before looks at the asphalt again. “I can’t. I hate peoples with hidden motives like him. Just like his brother”, and to say more, Jaejoong. “She firstly collapsed and need few surgeries. After couple month, she woke up but not in good state. We do therapy to gain her strength and reflex. One day she saw me and got mad herself. Screaming, crying, also hurt me, claw me, and hit me. You know why? Because I look like my father. I do everything to make her get a life reason but she still rejected me. I even find divorce paper to make her open her eyes that her marriage is over. So she can start new life. But that man! He can get her attention! I hate it.”

“You jealous?” he asks, there is a hint of anger on the last words that Yunho said.

“Perhaps? I just want to thanks her for giving me birth. But no matter what I’ve done. No matter how many times I spent for her, she won’t see me. She keeps denied that she has a son. But I can’t do anything about that too, she abandoned me after giving me birth.”

Changmin knows it’s not good to cut Yunho’s words, but the question comes out instantly. “She abandoned you?” his eyes get bigger.

Yunho nods. “She was. I born premature, if I’m not mistaken she want me to get out quickly too. Silly right? Lucky my aunt and uncle take care of me. They’re my Mom and Dad.” Yunho sighs before continue. “I give up on my biological mother now. Not that I will abandoned her completely. I still support her, monetary, not emotionally. Besides, she has someone now.” He shrugged in the end.

It’s clenching Changmin’s heart to know that this man he loves has so much pain in his life. If he can lift half of the weight, he’ll be happy. Doesn’t know what possesses him but his hand reach for Yunho; circling him. Changmin hugs Yunho in which his eyes get impossibly bigger in surprised. He is too shock of what Changmin done, but there is something that seems to prevent him to shoves the older. “Sorry.”

“What are you talking about? You don’t have to sorry” Yunho answers that with smile.

“You can share your burden with me from now on. You have me. Always. I’ll always be here for you.” He buried his face on Yunho’s shoulder.

It feels so much comfort; Yunho doesn’t know what moves his hands to put them on Changmin’s back. He closes his eyes. No worry, no scare, he enjoys this; likes how Changmin hugs him, comfort him. From the beginning, he eased his heart. “Thanks.” He says sincerely as both tighten their hug. He too, buried his face on the taller shoulder.

There is a sounds of big vehicle comes to their direction. Yunho opens his eyes and slowly release the hug. “The bus is coming.” He says even before the bus stops in front of them. He also cocked his head to see it getting closer.

Changmin is cursing the bus driver in his mind. They finally can hug each other and it’s disturbed by a bus. Yunho stands up first. “Let’s go Changminnie” he extends his hand for Changmin to take. After looks at the hand for a moment, he smile and then take the hand and stands up. Both enter the bus still with joined hand.

 

The next stop is a house, or restaurant on a hill. It’s so quite here. “Closed?” Changmin says as he read.

“It is.” but Yunho opens the door. It’s not locked. And there is someone inside, cleans the windows. The man looks at Yunho then get out from the place. No words exchange. It has wood floor and white paint, also huge glass doors. The chairs and tables are made of wood. It’s pretty and bright too, no lamp needed. He can see the outside is beautiful garden and he can also see scenery under the hill.

“What is it about?” Changmin asks.

Yunho straightly go to a kitchen counter. “It’s a restaurant with open kitchen. Not all. It used for cooking demo and not used every day.” Yunho wears a black chef uniform. “Grandma’s kitchen. It’s the restaurant name” Yunho explains. “Very funny since no grandma is working here. But the chefs are cooking their grandma’s recipes.”

 “How you know this place? You can get access to this place too.” Changmin sits in front of the counter, folds his hands and put them on the counter.

Yunho smiles, “It hasn’t officially open yet. There only few people know about this place so far. I ever told you that I ever work in restaurant, right? I know the chef.” He learnt cooking from professionals, chefs that now he hired to cook on his restaurants.

“And?”

“And I’ll be your chef for lunch.” He bows slightly, Changmin is smiling ear to ear. “I know I used to cook dinner and usually I made Korean dishes, sometimes pasta. But I want to cook something else. I hope you can be a bit more patience.”

Changmin smiles. Oh this is so damn romantic. Watching the person you love cook for you, only two of them in this wonderful building with amazing scenery outside. Perfect.

 

 

“Oh my, he’s so gorgeous. Honey, do you see?”

“Can I borrow the camera now?” he says to the woman. How can he says gorgeous or not if his wife monopolize the optic tool? She always loves to get pictures of her sons, both of them.

“Sir, I have binocular if you want to…” another male passes him the said binocular.

He graciously takes it. “That’s great, thank you… Okay, he’s good looking” he says calmly.

“He’s handsome! My son in law is so handsome, why Yunho hasn’t introduced us?” She’s whining; asks to no one actually. She almost takes picture nonstops; not only his tiger-baby but also Changmin. She’ll show it to Siwon later.

Her husband asks Yunho’s driver. “He always does that?”

“Doing what? Dating romantically like this? No. I even doubt he knows what romantic is.” he answers with pessimist. He knows every date that they do, as a driver or bodyguard, he knows. “I think I’ll get trouble of help you stalking your son’s date like this.” After drives Yunho to Changmin’s apartment, there is a woman stands up on his way, if his brake is not in best condition, Yunho would kill him. It’s not that he hasn’t told them his worry but really, this couple forced him to do this; saying this is for his little boss only. But he believes it also to satisfy their thirst of curious about the only factor that changed their son.

“Don’t worry; we’ll talk to Yunho if that’s happen. We’ll says, we threatened you with suicide if you refuse.” The woman carelessly answers. Makes the driver shakes his head in disbelieve. He already learnt that this couple is lovey dovey, cheerful and quite playful. Well, facing them alone like this is not the same. No wonder their sons can have weird ideas too.

“So it’s the first time?”

“Yes.” he considers himself lucky because the husband is more sane and calm. He brought the couple to the restaurant’s garden before Yunho arrives; hiding on bushes and trees. They pretty far from them actually and he has brought binoculars for spying like this. He skips the hospital because he knows Yunho needs privacy on that place; like spying the dating is not breaking it. Sure he knows where Yunho go. Just in case that his boss needs him so he can go to the place right away. It’s a rule they create together.

“How far they go?” he asks again.

“Hugging. But not really hugging. Close but not close enough.” He shrugged. He didn’t see them hugging on bus stop. “I wonder how a son of a romantic couple like you can be so innocent. And ma’am, maybe we should leave them alone? Your son won’t be happy if he knows us doing this. He might fire me and he will aware all time and not showing any progress that you expected.”

The woman stays quite even if the husband already assures him to leave too. “But Yunho looks so happy. He hasn’t showed that expression for long time.” She says finally, a bit sad and tears are forming on her eyes as she looks at her husband. It’s a happy tear.

“You already have their photos. Let’s go honey. He’s right. We expected great progress and change from Yunho. It won’t be good if we spying him like this.”

“At least he really does what we ever told him about dating like this.” and so they left the place, quietly. The driver tough, thinks that the woman are so enjoying this, she act like a kid play hide and seeks. What a playful family.

Not just that, they also didn’t told their son that they already in Korea, saying that even Siwon wasn’t tell them that he already left US more 3 weeks ago. Kind of revenge, huh?

 

 

 

Monday. Yunho is in the kitchen of his Choi grandfather’s house; serving breakfast for himself. Not sleeps in Changmin’s place last night. It’s kind of his deal with Siwon, he must spends weekend night with him, not Changmin. “Yun-baby…! Where are you?” the weird tone is hits his ears when he take a sip of his morning coffee.

“What?!” He asks suspiciously when he sees his twin, Siwon. There must be something that he wants.

“Why are you yelling like that?” he returns the question. “Whatever! Come with me!” He grabs Yunho’s hand and the older stumbles a bit from his seat. He just knows yesterday that their parents are in Korea, and his mom is so excited about a young man she saw yesterday. Guess what? The mother told him that they spied him and tells that Changmin is so handsome. Yunho opposed that they are only friend, so far. Siwon pulls Yunho to their room and pushes clothes to Yunho. “Put them on! Come on! Or should I help you?”

Yunho pouts. “You’re not help. You force me!”

“That’s the point!” And the scary smile Siwon shown means bad sign.

 

It’s a suit that Siwon wants Yunho to wear. Even with so much protest, he finally put the clothes on. As expected, he looks good with suit. “Okay… I’ve put them on. Now what?” Yunho is adjusting the tie that accompanies the black suit.

“Oh my, my baby is so gorgeous.” The mother abruptly enters the room. Yunho feels something is secretly planned by them. Only Sunday morning the parents appeared. Siwon was a bit afraid since he wasn’t informed them he is in Korea now. But there is something that clearly makes her happy that she wasn’t angry to him.

“So… Mr. Choi Yunho. I mean, Jung Yunho.” It’s not only Yunho who forgets the family name. They also used to forget that. “We are going to office. Openly.” He gives more pressure to the last word he says; make it sound like a horror.

“What? No!” Siwon already expected this refusal. Yunho never need to go to office. He always prefers to stay away from it. Going out publicly is not his style.

 

Meanwhile, Changmin has left his small apartment. He is smiling during his trip, remember that Yunho is actually doesn’t feels comfort about watching movie. Something he just finds out two days ago. It was comedy they saw on cinema, and he whisper to Yunho that he can laugh whenever he wants during the movie like everyone. He too, said that everyone inside the cinema comes for laugh, so it’s okay to let it go. He actually assuring Yunho that no one would hurt him inside the dimmed light room.

When he reaches the office building, there seems to be more people in the lobby. “What’s wrong?” he asks his senior, a man in his 28.

“There is an important person that will come.” He doesn’t mind to share information; news will quickly spread after all.

“Important?” He already met one of the most important people in the corporation, Siwon, the heir, so how important this man can be?

“Yes. I hear he is an heir of the corporation owner.”

Changmin is frowning by the answers. As he knows, the heir is only Siwon and his father. They have no more heirs. But these peoples already see Siwon so it shouldn’t be surprising anymore. “Wait! Siwon hasn’t arrived?” Yes, why he is nowhere to see?

“Siwon? That apprentice? The manager told me to pass this message to you that he no longer work here.”

The answers sounds that he doesn’t know who Siwon is. “Oh…” They talks until there are cars coming. Changmin also curious about this and so he keeps his eyes to those four wheel vehicles. Peoples come out. And there is someone who he knows well comes out from the car. His lip escapes a name. “Yunho?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Earth day, let’s plant more… And tree tour is starting today… Hope the best…

Thanks for comment and support on previous chapter. Really really appreciate it… And I’m repeating myself but I don’t know if I can post on time. And I don’t know what I will write for next chap…lol… I mean, most part of it, I don’t sure. Ah~ Why am I keep forgetting?

So? How was that?