Devour

Journey to find 'Home'

Siwon has checked times, and the answers from his parents are that Yunho is alright and perfectly fine. He can’t stop worrying him, and his parents become suspicious, asking why he asks that often? Siwon, doesn’t answer that. “Why don’t you come back to France prince-baby?” his mother ask. “Are you busy there?”

“I… am… busy.” He answers, remember that he didn’t tell them where is he now.

“You should come back. We can spend time together. Oh, and Yunho makes huge progress”

Siwon is only blinking his eyes in silent. “Progress?” he asks. If finding Yunho sleeping on his desk because he stay awake on the side of that Shim Changmin at night is a progress, his mother must be kidding. The mother doesn’t know about Yunho sleeping on his desk because of that, she also, doesn’t know Shim Changmin, at all.

“Yes, progress. He followed us to work. Go to college and follow your father’s class, not only discussing with old professors. Your father also said that Yunho has interaction with some students.”

“What?!” And he just worries. Not that he likes when Yunho locks himself in their room, but Yunho must have dealing many things, maybe terrified, nervous, anxious, and many other.

“It’s okay Siwonnie. They just introduced each other, light talk and that’s all. Yunho also help me in my boutique, go to photo shoot. He still looks lost and wanted to run sometimes but he can deal people quite well. Oh! And he also eats more, three times a day, and drinks limited coffee. He likes to running at morning now, practice shooting too but we know it’s no fun, and you know what? He smile and laugh more.” the mother is so excited when he talks about Yunho.

Okay, that’s progress, huge one. Is it really because of that Shim? Siwon asks in his mind, can’t share the information about Changmin to his parents, yet. Because he knows they’ll freaking excited about this. “Really?” he voices it a bit sad.

“Don’t worry about him, baby. Maybe he wants to stay in France from now on.”

“Okay” he says. “Well, see you, Mom!”

“See you baby!”

Siwon holds his phone. It’s impossible. Yunho is not going to stay in France; he’ll surely come back to Korea. He is worrying someone now. Siwon knows about this and if he wants to do something about that employee of his grandfather’s Corporation, he must do it now. The mother thinks he calls at 10 pm; truth is its 7 am in Korea. He’ll meet that employee soon.

 

 

Yunho is in the library. It’s connected to the main building of his home. It’s on the back of the home, glass door opens widely to the backyard. There a tall tree. Peoples never think that they are rich. At least their neighbors and his parent’s colleague don’t because they live in probably average size home. It’s not that small but not huge either. Choi grandfather have more than one houses and mansion in Korea, but this small family prefer pick the smallest one. It’s to keep their family close. Besides, they don’t really like housekeeper except to help them cleaning the house and cooking. Huge home means more housekeepers or more energy to cleaning.

 The sun brimmed. He just sits on the tapestry, thinking. A book lies helplessly near his feet after he bored reading. His Mom sees her older son from kitchen in this half spacing out state and decides to join, not forget to bring cookies and chocolate for him. “What’s up tiger-baby?” she asks softly. Yunho looks at the woman he loves so much.

“Nothing, Mom” he answers. She sits beside him, offering chocolate which Yunho gladly takes. From the day Yunho came home and disturbing her morning that time, she senses something different. She has conversation with her husband earlier about it and they decide to let Yunho for sometime before talk to him. Perhaps they can finds out what happened to him in Korea. It’s a good change of Yunho, not a bad one, but Yunho also has this guilty feeling that they can see. What makes Yunho fells that is what they want to find out.

“You remember you often climb the tree?”

Yunho looks at the trees. “… I climbed it yesterday.”

“You looks…troubled. Want to share?”

“Troubled?” He repeats. “Not really. I just miss you two” And it’s too sudden like there is something that slaps him so hard, opened his eyes. “I love you, Mom. I’m sorry for all of these years.”

Although she ever heard her son saying he loves his parents the day Yunho comes back, it still surprising. The husband look from behind and joins them, they half understand now. The older man drapes his hand on Yunho’s shoulder. “Listen, son! Whatever that makes you come here, we thank it.”

Yunho frowns, he doesn’t understand. He admits he probably has shows a little different attitude but what’s that statement means. There is something that makes him come here? And from the way his father say that, it sounds takes big role. “Why?”

“Because whatever is it. It gave back our son.” The attention, the love Yunho shows them and their Yunho that cheerful, not fully recover but it huge leaps. They know their son love them but rarely show it unlike their other son. Since that day of 6 years ago, Yunho seems so far. He avoids everyone and buried himself on his own world. He created thick wall between him and the world itself. He did things more to protecting himself from his unseen fear and his family can do nothing about it. But then he comes back to his home, like collecting what has been broken and thrown away.

“…Am I… lost?” Yunho is questioning that. A question for himself even he also wanted the two older can tells him.

“You lost on your own world” Yunho is expecting clearer explanation. But he’ll think about it later.

“You gain weight?” his father asks another question after some silent moment. This family always hate gloomy atmosphere. They need to cheer up even if it will turn gloomy again next minute.

“Uh? Well… I think” Yunho touching his own upper arm.

“You eat more these days?” Now the woman asks; she gets the cue.

“I…” Yunho stops, his mind back to Korea and picture of someone smiles to him flashes in his mind. “I eat three times almost every day now… sometimes… supper?” when Changmin says he wants to watch movie and Yunho will makes some snacks. Quesadillas or Ramyun. Yunho always sees Ramyun as half snack half meal but to Changmin, he can eat 3 packs and still consider it as snack. Yunho was in awe.

It’s like Yunho grows another head. Eat 3 times a day already surprising but now he adds supper? Yunho doesn’t like it, not because it will make him fat, but he never tend to eat. And maybe the reason behind the eating routine is … “Do you meet someone?”

“Meet what?” he ask, doesn’t understand if it related.

The parents used to it. This kid is too clueless about love matter. “You know? Maybe someone has forced you to eat?” Yunho only shrugged his shoulder. “It just like when you were in college. The last one. I think someone like that is really good for you” Yunho’s mind is drifting; there are few things that pretty similar now and college days. Those are Donghae’s mocks; not really, it reduces these days, they both busy so rarely meet. And even there is also Heechul to add more ridicule, nothing special.

Something else, he cooks… breakfast and dinner… He does it for Changmin. He sleeps in same apartment with Changmin, no; they used different room before, now they lay side to side. He tries to sleeps last 2 days before left to France, only able to sleep one hour or two but no nightmare. It happened in college too, when Changmin asked him to stay on his room when he got drunk because of heartbreak. There was also that night when he lay by looks at Changmin after the taller said he was going to reveal the scandal, he too slept.

Yunho tries to shove away the nerve that suddenly builds. It’s too weird for him. “Is it because my roommate made me eat in college time?”

They smile. Now it’s the woman’s turn. She leans on Yunho’s shoulder. “You don’t know tiger-baby. He did more than that”

Yunho can’t hold himself now, he need more to satisfy the curiosity that crawl on his skin. “And… what was it? What changed that time?”

“You smile more and show different emotion. You used to keep stoic mask on”

I did? Yunho asks himself.

“And it seemed you have… what to say? Reason? Willing? To do something”

“I don’t understand more” Yunho says.

And so the father explains. “Your Mom wants to say that you have initiative now. You used to work and pleased us by gift and holiday trip and that’s all. You started some sport, running. You enjoying your life more and that’s good”

Initiative, the word is repeating in his head. It means something out of habit. He know he no longer visit his biological mother too often. He sleeps with Changmin, even stalked him. He encourages Changmin to open the scandal on his workplace. He cooks for him. he even play basketball with him, and he felt mixed emotion of disappointment, angry, sad, anxious and tense when he found Changmin surround by those people and get hurt by one of them. He felt terrified if he’ll lose Changmin that night. Yunho’s eyes get wider in instant, he feels Goosebumps all over his body. It’s so… impossible.

“What’s wrong vampire-prince? You don’t look okay?” his father asks, seeing the change on Yunho’s face, he looks slightly pale.

“Huh? No… I’m fine… yeah, I’m perfectly fine.” He takes the chocolate and let it warmth him, quite work, because that’s what chocolate for, but maybe if he drinks a gallon of chocolate now, it won’t erase the strange feeling in his stomach. Why is he not thinking about it earlier? Why now? How he cursed his mind for his stupidity. “Mom, dad, I love you…” he pecks his Mom and Dad cheek and then instead of enjoying the cozy afternoon with his parents, he goes straight to his room, his joined room to be exact. It’s almost 6 pm now, it means almost 2 am in Korea. He can’t call Changmin at this time, he’ll disturb his sleep. No, he can’t do that. Yunho hold his phone tightly with both hands. Should he texted him? Yunho lets out frustrated voice; he doesn’t know that his parents are in front of his door with ear on the door, try to catch what happened with Yunho’s sudden action.

His mother mouthed inaudible words when there is only silent left. “Maybe he falls asleep?”

The husband nods his head in agreement, right before Yunho opens the door harshly and makes his parents heart jump from the ribcages. “Eavesdropping?” Yunho asks casually.

“Hey baby. Want to go out for dinner?” the mother offers.

“No. I’ll go back to Korea.”

“When?” his father asks instantly; his eyes turns to slit. Yunho is not talked about it before and then announces it all of sudden.

“Tonight. 7 pm.” That’s the only seat available.

“What’s wrong? You come here suddenly and leave again without telling us earlier? What’s this about?”

Yunho already frustrated but he always can hold it better for not explode, especially to his parents. “It’s not that, Mom, Dad.” He starts, sounds as childish as he can be, but it’s originally his nature to act child. “I love you two and always love you, but I need to go back to Korea as soon as possible.”

“What’s so important? You even can work here” Yunho usually is only check problems appear in the Corporation, orders many investments and decides what stock that has to buy. He can work everywhere.

Yunho is massaging the back of his neck; confused of how to explain this. “Mom… there is something happened so I’ve to go back, okay? Please my lovely mother ever, it’s important. I promise I’ll call everyday”

The two older looks at begging Yunho with more amusement, their childish son is wake from long hibernation. “You already call everyday” his father speaks.

“Video call?” he suggests.

“You will still go even we forbid, right?”

“Yes.” He says innocently.”I’ve book the flight, just now but I still can go. I swear it’s important for me to be there.”

The older male sighs, this kid is real stubborn, but they can sees how important this for their son. If he said important, he means it. Lucky they have 2 honest sons. “Okay… but don’t rush, okay? No matter how you itch to deal with that, you may not rush! I don’t want there is something happened to you, deal?”

“Deal! I promise I won’t rush. The pilot can’t do that right? He has schedule. I just can’t promise for my driver”

“Yunhooo~!”

“Thanks Dad, Mom!” Yunho enters his room again, takes a bath and collect anything he need to his bag.

 

 

The parents insist to accompany Yunho to airport, and after their kid is out of sight, “Honey… he’ll be fine, right?” because Yunho is leaving with public transportation.

“It’s very surprising, yes. Commercial flight. Alone. But I think he’ll be fine. Trembling and pale a bit but as long as he wants to fight his fear, it’s okay.” The male is calming his wife.

“11 hours is not short time, he won’t be able to sleep in plane. He said he only slept 2 hours on his way here from Korea, and he has taken private jet.”

They both know about it. About how Yunho can’t sleep on place he not used to. Worse, when there are people he doesn’t know. And even worse, crowd. So 11 hours in a public plane will be so torturing. “Don’t worry. It’s a good decision. Maybe we’ll able to see our future children in law”

“Ah~ I’m so want to see her or him” She gets excited about it. They see how Yunho has shown huge progress. They suspected the reason behind that is there is someone. Maybe as friend, best friend, maybe old woman, or old man, but they like to imagine a young girl or boy with wise double than the age. Someone that able to move Yunho and makes able to shows more expression. And perhaps even better, in love with Yunho.

“Let’s sort out our jobs and we can flight to Korea” The husband suggests.

She can’t be more excited. She wants it too, to comes to Korea and sees by herself of who is the person that makes Yunho hurriedly goes back to Korea and even risking his life by taking public transportation. “Good idea. Love you Hun”

“Love you too” They share a kiss.

 

 

Reach Korea at 2pm Korea time. He can’t sleep on plane at all, not with a stranger on his side. He sits near window and no matter if he gets first class, it still scares him. But he can get out from airport with much calmer than he used to be. He was take private jet to France but goes back to Korea with commercial flight. Crazy? Maybe. He feels he sweats more than running whole day.

He doesn’t call Ken, his driver; believe that he’s the only one he has now to protect Changmin. He can hires other bodyguards to do that job, but it means trust Changmin to someone he doesn’t know. For now, Ken is his only best decision. Besides, he’s stronger than the taller and he has no best friend who wants to marry him, like Kyuhyun. Shortly, he is not the one in danger, even if he’s an heir that must deal with two biggest Corporations in Korea. He takes a taxi and asks the driver to hurriedly go to address he never imagine will go there. But anything needed, he doesn’t mind.

A fist is tightening, holding the phone, he’s ear want to hear someone’s voice right now but the electronic device still off, even has took out the batteries. It just so he doesn’t make any call. Besides, it still working hour, he has time, but he has no concrete plan at all and that’s bad. He needs to see this person to get answers about all questions. This person seems to have it. Not that it’ll be easy. Asking for answers is different matter compare to the place. He does not hate the place, only someone or two that can cautious problem to him.

He puts on his glasses and searching through the building, sometimes stops to ask people. Until he reaches library, someone saw the person he looking for inside this place. Yunho finally finds the man there with a laptop in front of him, hands on keyboard and two books opens besides the laptop. Yunho carefully takes the seat beside him; the person still focuses on his work. Yunhoo peeks on what he types. “I think you should use another theory.” Yunho says, the person almost jumped on his seat. The person looks at Yunho with puzzled expression. He sure doesn’t know this person, with thick nerdy glasses and long hair tied behind. “Who?” he asks innocently.

Yunho pulls his glasses but not fully pulls it off. “I’m Yunho. But maybe you forget.”

Kibum’s eyes almost leave his skull. He then looks at his surroundings. “See me at the roof!” he orders, whisper but sharp. Just in case if anyone might hear them. They too, can’t talk in the library. It’s not only him thinking about Thesis.

 

Yunho reaches the place before Kibum. They separately reach the mentioned place to avoid suspicion. It’s his previous college that he visits; even worse, he scrolls every corridor of business building to find Kibum. If next time, Jaejoong hears about it, he’ll danger Kibum’s life. Kibum eyeing him with clear mad, Yunho is not nervous at all. “Jung Yunho?” he still hardly believes.

“Yes” he says with casual low voice, he pulls of the glasses.

Cold-clueless face and Kibum wants to punch this younger but taller guy, too bad it might not end up nice. Yunho can do martial arts. He throws all blame to Yunho but he doubts Yunho realizes what he had done. “Why you here?” he asks. He has predicted Changmin will have problem on dealing Yunho but he never thought Yunho would caused their friendship collapsing.

“I want to know something”

He must already understand the danger of Jaejoong finds him here. Kibum realizes that Yunho must have danger his own life by looking for him on this building. Kibum breathes out sharply t control his anger. It’s not right time to be mad. “What is it?”

“About Cho Kyuhyun.” It’s not as he predicted before. He sure that friend won’t ever crossed in Yunho’s mind. “He hurt my friend, physically. I wonder why he did that” the question escapes Yunho’s lips freely, successful makes Kibum thinks. It’s not something usual. There are only two things he knows why Kyu hurt people.

“He drunk… or it’s something related to Changmin” Kibum hopes to see startled or maybe missing expression, but not, Yunho stays calm.

“Changmin-ssi?” he acts as he doesn’t get the connection. And also act as formal as possible.

Kibum buy that. “He threatened Changmin’s girlfriends during high school. I know that but I can’t tell Changmin that time; don’t want to ruin our friendship. When he enters college, he seems to have different ways by makes Changmin hates his girlfriend.” Yunho knows, at least he ever witnessing Changmin’s breakdown. “They broke up” That is something else, so Kyuhyun really success. Yunho just makes understand expression. “And after that Kyu uses another way. He wants Changmin comes to him.” Yeah, Yunho understand that too. “So if your friends get hurt because of Kyuhyun, he must be close to Changmin.”

Sure Kibum doesn’t know that Yunho and Changmin already met and do things like college time. Yunho sure Changmin already contact Kibum. After the information about this older male in front of him comes, he knows where Changmin got Choi’s addresses. “It was just that simple? Kyuhyun loves him?” Yunho asks. He wouldn’t think about that possibility if he doesn’t know Kyuhyun wants to marry Changmin. Kibum wants to punch this young man. He might be good and well behave, but he’s too clueless and he hates that for he already makes Changmin suffered without him realize. But that’s what Kibum’s thinks. Yunho knows, but there are things that he still doesn’t understand.

“Just that? Then…” Kibum means to say goodbye.

Yunho cuts him. “What about Kim Jaejoong?” that makes Kibum eyeing Yunho intensely.

“He’s your boyfriend, right?” it’s clearly a mock.

“Not anymore.”

That’s another thing that ruined friendship between them. All related to Yunho. “He…is so obsessed to you that he even makes his own friend suffered. What makes you so precious to him? And yet you able to left him just like that.” the voice raise. He has calm image, usually.

“My mother is more important than him” Yunho still able to makes calm remark, doesn’t want to get into Kibum’s mood.

It’s his weak till Kibum can’t throw other sarcasm to this younger man. He has no parents again and even he can’t be together with his brother often. His brother has take suffer and humiliate for him, just like what Yunho does for his mother. “How’s her?”

“Still in hospital. After wakes from comma, she facing mental problem now. Thanks for asking” it’s sincere.

He’s pretty jealous about that. “He’s pretty good.” But that’s not what Yunho wants to hear about jaejoong “He must have seeing psychiatrist times... Hey! Do you now that he makes Changmin suffer? He makes him couldn’t continue his study. Lucky he got scholar.”

Now, that’s something he wants to know first place. Reason, why Jaejoong did that to Changmin. “Why he has to do that? I thought they’re friend.”

“Were friend.” He gives pressure to the first word. “Kyuhyun, Changmin and Jaejoong were good friends. But that bond destroyed because of… You! Why you must appear on our life? If you’re never, everything will be not as much as complicated as now.” The voice is calm again. He suppresses the rage.

“Me?” He just wanted to deal with his nightmare, not to ruin a friendship.

“I bet he must jealous to Changmin. How come you and Changmin lived together during college? Eat together, stay in a room together.”

That’s almost the same things that his friends in France pointed to him “Can’t help. We’re roommate.” He shrugged.

“But Jaejoong used to get everything he wants. And sure he is jealous.” He makes a pause before add. “Besides, Changmin said that Jaejoong threatened you. Ck… why he must care about that right? Maybe he wants to help you away from that threat.” Not saying the truth that Changmin helps to dismiss the material.

That likes a slap to Yunho. That’s it. He forgot about that since it’s not something he can’t handle. “Those pictures?” the words escape from Yunho followed with chuckles. “Oh, God. I’m totally forgetting that.” he is not made bad decision about getting in to this building searching Kibum. Satisfied enough, he means to go. He has to deals other things. “Okay, now I understand. I guess I can go, sorry, I must go now” Yunho says to Kibum.

The older frowns. He hasn’t thrown everything to Yunho and he already prepares to go. “Hey wait!” Yunho waits. “One question… during college time, did you ever go to Mall or department store with a woman?”

“Why asking?” It’s not his business if Yunho went to that place.

“It’s said that you are a… ”

Yunho is taken a back. He knows peoples thought he is someone who lived in poverty, not a rich young businessman, but ? That’s something new. “Sorry. I don’t get the relation between department store and . But I’m not working that way.”

Kibum will let it even if Yunho lies, knows that it’s not something that people can talks openly. “There were photos of you and an older woman in department store. My friends took photos of cute-handsome man, and she got your and with an older woman circling her hand on yours.” Kibum remember those pretty well, right?

Yunho is thinking hard, tries to remember everything. “I only ever went to department store twice or three times” he mumbles more to himself but Kibum can hear that clearly. “With Jaejoong… and... ah” Yunho laughs in the end. It’s clearly so funny for him. His disguise really makes people misunderstand.

“What?” Kibum is suspicious with Yunho’s innocent laugh.

Shakes his head couples time, “Nothing. It’s really funny to remember all of that. But I’m not working that way.” Yunho looks at his watch. “I really have to go. Thank you so much.”

 

 

Yunho is too happy for the answers he just got. He runs to hurriedly get out from that college, might not realizes the smile plastered on his face. Even bumped on someone accidently. Yunho mouthed apologize and bow then continues running.

Yunho’s bump victim was spacing out while he walks, and just let Yunho goes before he remembers the voice. It’s the voice he looking for. He looks at Yunho’s direction but he’s too far. Carelessly, he runs, follows Yunho’s steps. “Wait! Yunho!” but the mentioned one doesn’t hear that, he just quickly opens the taxi door and asked the driver to go to next destination as fast as he can be.

“Wait! Yunho!” he slowed down his steps until fully stop. It’s no use if he wants to chase him right now. “Please come back… Yunho…” the man bowed down. He is missed the person that just bumped him. It’s his previous boy friend that bumped him. Jaejoong might be just hallucinating that. It’s impossible for Yunho to goes to college again. He knows well how the younger feels for him. It’s him denies it. But he too also fed up with the rumor of Yunho is a . If that’s the case, he wouldn’t mind to buy him for himself. So he can keep him near him, always and forever. And slowly, who knows Yunho will start loves him?

 

 

Yunho is in his apartment now. Takes a shower and change his clothes; somehow he tries to looks better than usual. Looks at his reflection in the mirror, he touches his hair. It’s long and quite wet. No problem, it’ll dry. But he thinks to get them cut, and maybe coloring too. So different to his prince-baby.

He takes taxi to the destination; same taxi that brought him to college and to his apartment. Yunho give him generous tips and for shut his mouth about him. He doesn’t get off from the car right in front of his destination, but it’s near. He checks his watch one more time to make sure, and he steps to a black car, knocks the window few times.

The person inside the car is letting Yunho to get in. “Welcome?” he says.

“Not surprise, Ken?” it’s Yunho’s driver. Taxi is not the only vehicle he uses.

“Surprise. Disappoint too.” he states, honest. A little bit hurt that Yunho didn’t contact him before flight to Korea. Instead, he suddenly knocks his door. “So? Private jet again? Use your grandpa’s driver?”

Yunho smirk, it’s like passing a test everyone expected him to fail. “Commercial flight and taxi. How’s them?” Yunho asks. He is not only revering to Changmin only.

Ken raises one brow, without looking. It’s surprising more. “There was another attack. I’ve deal with it, but twice. Maybe not Cho Kyuhyun again but the director. You should fire him soon.” He then changes the subject. “Your cousin is still working. See?” he shows Yunho his laptop. It shows inside the office, connected to camera in that room. Chunhee is such a great help.

Yunho takes the laptop. He sees Changmin still working diligently. “How’s Choi grandpa?” it’s give him guilty to see Changmin weary face.

“He seems to be interested to your lover; picks your twin everyday and possibly asking about him. You are too suspicious; you seem to do everything for him.”

 “He deserves that.” Yunho smile to a car he sees a far. His Choi grandfather is inside it.  “Give me your phone” Yunho asks. Without second thought he gives Yunho the gadget. The driver sees a playful smirk on Yunho’s face. Is there anything happened?

 

 

Inside the office, Siwon has feels bored. He wants to call his parents about Yunho or maybe calls his brother. Just a little bit more, he can finish his job. Becomes an apprentice on family Corporation, he is not need to stay late in office. Besides, Changmin must be avoids his disturbance so he will leave after him. “Changmin-ssi, see you tomorrow” he says after he may leave first.

“See you Siwon-ssi” tough he wishes he doesn’t need to see the younger man again.

“Hey, what about dinner tomorrow?” he adds.

Changmin wants to throw his computer screen now. “I’m not interested, sorry”

Siwon is being rejected again. Changmin doesn’t even glance at him, still focuses on the screen. It’s not the first time he asks Changmin to go out. But if he still able to says he is not interested to that, he too still able to parasite him during lunch. “Maybe next time.”

 

Siwon is only 5 steps away from elevator; suddenly he gets a call from unknown number. He doesn’t want to pick it at first but it won’t stops and thinks that it might be important. “Hello?” he uses normal tone but less confident as if to make sure who calls.

“Oh? You still awake Siwonnie?”

Siwon’s heart stops beating. It’s Yunho, and it should be around 3 am in US. He should use sleepy tone. “Oh? Yeah, I’m awake.” It’s only his feeling or Yunho is really smiled? He can’t see Yunho after all.

“Why are you nervous prince-baby? Something bothered you?” Yunho asks playfully. God, what’s happened to his brother? Is Loki possesses him?

Siwon is not going to lie. “Yes, sort off?”

“Is it makes you not sleeping? Then tell me!” it’s an order that need good counter words. Yunho sounds worry and anxious.

Siwon can’t makes him flight to Korea or to US right away. “Nothing, Yun. It’s really nothing…”

“You remember Siwonnie? Once you lie, it’ll start a chain reaction. And don’t dig your nails on the back of your neck!” That’s makes Siwon stops what he done. He pulls his hand from his neck. “Nah, that’s better” said Yunho.

“You see me?” Siwon asks almost whispering when he realizes that.

“Looks at your left and up. Say hi to camera!”

Siwon is aoutomatically following the direction. He’s been found. Not good at all. “So? It’s still grandpa’s office.” He challenges Yunho, sees at the camera.

Yunho knows about that too. No matter if he is the one to lead the Corporation, it is still his grandfather’s office. And he may hire anyone or let his other grandchild to be apprentice in one of his offices building. “I’m not asking about why you there. It’s about why you are in Korea but not tell me.”

“Then how you find out? Your driver?” Does that driver told Yunho? So loyal if he really did that. He thought the driver is quite playful, does he wrong?

Yunho smiles. He knows from his driver but he always has a need to check it by himself. “He told me the day I call you. But it means he let it for two weeks before inform me. Remember my last call? After I said I get a presage, why your voice so clear? No more hoarse. Because you were not sleeping, right?”

Siwon is eyeing the camera, as if he sees his brother. He knows his brother is genius. Mouthed more words will only makes Yunho suspicious more. “Okay. I’m sorry.”

 

 

“Ouch… so cruel.” The driver says after Yunho cuts the call. “So? Where do you want to spend your night? With your lover or your twin?”

“With Changmin.” He says without second thought. He passes his driver the phone he borrowed. Still let his own phone lay helplessly with separated batteries in his pocket.

“Good decision, he looks so depressed sometimes. Especially in his home when no piles of documents to keep his mind busy.” He says to see what expression that Yunho will show him. “He’s lonely when you away”

“Before we met, he also alone.” He should used to it.

“That’s what I get from a clueless boss.” He mumbles but loud enough for Yunho to hear. “I said he is your lover. He loves you, so of course misses you.”

“He does love me” Yunho says carelessly, his eyes look at the car in front of the office. “You had no taxi today, you can leave first.”

“Well… okay” His little boss is really impressive, magnificent, and magical. Or else, maybe he is just a freak or worse crazy.

 

 

The car that picks Siwon is already out of his sight. So he gets out from the car and waits for Changmin in front of the office. It’s one of his office he supervise and lead, but the securities must be knows Siwon better than their real boss. Yunho has earphone on, hearing music. Ah, he’s hungry. He’ll treat Changmin dinner outside. Last time he filled his stomach was in plane, tuna sandwiches that his mother made for him. His feet taps by the music and keeps turn his head from time to time to look at the office entrance, doesn’t want to miss the time Changmin steps out.

Changmin heads down. He is missing Yunho so much. It’s two weeks and the younger still doesn’t contact him. Does he forget him already? Did Yunho only makes excuse that he has something to do but truth is Yunho want to leave Changmin? Or something bad happened to him, he can’t make it to see Changmin? Those questions swim freely on Changmin’s head. He tries to subside the feeling by drowning in his work but every time he need power injection, he looks at Yunho’s photo and it both cause happy and sad.

Changmin steps out from office’s entrance; down the steps. Tired. He looks at his way but then his eyes catch something. A silhouette of a male, when he able to see the face, he feels his body numb. “Yunho?” the name escapes his mouth in unbelief tone.

Yunho is not hear the call, but after sees Changmin, he stands straight and then walks closer to the person who his driver revered as ‘Your Lover’. He doesn’t deny it at first because it’s useless to debating some unimportant things. Later on, he finds the title is suit on Changmin. He has confessed to Yunho even he was sleep.

Changmin feels it’s not real but he forces his feet to move. It’s trembled first few steps, but he can’t run either. He’ll look too excited. Oh, he hear another steps, no, it’s Yunho’s steps. He can’t hear his own. His heart beat impossibly faster, adrenaline rushed. He can’t even blink for too afraid if it’s only hallucination and Yunho will disappear on that mere second.

They’re so close and Changmin’s hand extends in instinct. Not what Changmin ever expected before but Yunho’s hand reaching his. The younger squeezes his hand tightly. He pulls Changmin a bit to closer their gap then rests his forehead on Changmin’s shoulder. The fragrance hits Changmin nostril. Hey! It’s different to Siwon’s. Does this mean Yunho changes his perfume? Yunho lets go of his grip on Changmin’s palm and gets another place to grip, Changmin’s upper arm. Changmin voices in his mind. It should be a hug, right?

So the palm that previously abandoned by Yunho finds its way to the small on Yunho’s back. It’s not like they hugging normally. They’re close, yes, but only a little part of their body that touching; only Changmin’s shoulder to Yunho’s forehead also Yunho’s left hand and Changmin’s right hand. Changmin can understand if Yunho afraid of skin ship. He'll wait till Yunho ready for more of his touch. “How you find me?” Changmin asks.

“Because I miss you, Changminie”

Yunho’s word feels like opens the butterfly cage on his stomach. Hey, should Changmin takes it as hitting words? Okay, he’ll forget about how Yunho able to find him. He didn’t even tell the younger his previous office.  “I miss you too.” Changmin answers.

Yunho still tries to hale as much as Changmin’s scent. I’m sorry Changminie. I caused all of your suffer. If I wasn’t come to your life, you would still have your friends and family close. But I’m not regretting it anymore, because if I didn’t enter that college, I would never find you. I know I might hurt your pride anytime soon, but let me fixed all of my faults.

Yunho smiles, the song comes out from his earphone is like describing his heart. Changmin can’t hear it, right? Yes, Changminie, I don’t mind if I must become a devil. For you.

I will devour you, take all the pain away
I cannot stay my hand from reaching out so that I can empower you for all eternity
it seems to ease my mind to know that you brought meaning to my life

Devour-Disturbed

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m totally embarrassed about the last scene… >_< is it too fluffs or so not their character, I don’t know… but…Finally…. One of my favorite songs. I put it in… (Jumping up and down) I’m relieved. Maybe most of you are not familiar with this song but I like it. You don’t have to try hearing the song… (seriously) It really describes what Yunho feels so I put it in. And if you hears rumor about the song, just let it okay. ^^ I already know.

Thanks for the comment for previous chapter and for the love to this story. I don’t deserve it.
For Husna : Jaejoong is appear… lol…

And… can I take a break? I used to update every week but I’m not sure if I can make it on time for next chapter. My brother said “if you can’t collect the idea on time, don’t post next week!” If I don’t post next Tuesday, it means I post at Saturday, but if I don’t post again that day, means next two weeks… Only two weeks maximum… lol… besides, I have something to do... next chapter should be… Siwon-Yunho-Changmin… Ah~ I forget about Yunho’s other cousin. Should I put him in or not? Not so important, lol…

 And as reminder, none of them ever openly confess to each other…

Oh, and please comment again... I need that...^^