(Epilog) Life goes on

Journey to find 'Home'

Lights sneak from between the curtains. Slowly feels his surrounding get brighter but still doesn’t want to opens his eyes yet. Hands are searching for another body that should lies together with him on this bed. None. When no God-creature that touched by his finger, he opens his eyes. Sleepy but smiling the second he remember what’s happen last night. Finally, after 6 days Yunho’s true self revealed and two days after they move to this expensive apartment (after filled it with nice interior and their personal things), they did it. It fast progress, he thought they would do it next two or three months.

He closes his eyes again, catching what’s left in his head about last night. How Yunho on top of him but so terrified to start anything. He was only afraid if he hurt Changmin, must convince him every second, but no biggie. It’s done. Slowly, very slowly it hurts for Changmin’s lust and he must courage Yunho to do it faster and faster. They did it two rounds.

Okay, where’s him? Why can’t they wake up together, under the blanket and maybe they can do another round in the morning or bath together and have another round. He has such dirty mind for innocent Yunho. So finally, he sits on his bed, slowly moves to stands up with his pain . No proper clothes needed, blanket to cover his lower body part will do.

He opens the door slowly, wants to surprise Yunho who he guesses is cooking breakfast for them. Tip toeing to kitchen only to get a heart attack when he passes living room. “Oh, my? Changmin-ah?” it’s not Yunho’s voice. It’s woman voice, Yunho’s mother in her so excited tone. Panics, Changmin tries to come back to his room but the woman follows him fast, even throws comments like. “You are so gorgeous even in morning. Is that love bites? Oh my, you are so handsome after have . Finally you have . We should keep some photos.” She gets some photos of Changmin’s back before he locks himself on his room, their room to be exact.

It’s not that Yunho hasn’t told Changmin about his family’s possessive and sometimes annoying attitude, such as his mom’s hobby of keeps memories as much as she can. The mother ever showed him photos he takes when Yunho and Siwon cuddling to each other on bed in the morning, saying that she want to keep memories of her precious twin before they live separately. That’s acceptable, but he is hate the expression Siwon showed him when he saw the photos.

Yunho’s entire family likes him, almost all of them. Henry is the only exception but even Siwon ensures him to forget that spoiled little brat. The grandparents also support their relationship, even asks if they want to marry soon. They will, someday, but not soon. Maybe after Changmin’s duty in Choi-corporation end and he becomes announcer. He refused the offer from Jung-Grandpa for become Yunho’s assistant. Yunho is not rushed it either because nothing really change.

Changmin have a very long explanation about Yunho’s history from the parents itself. From his dark past which Changmin finds very sad, his hobby, his authorities in Corporations (no wonder he is so rich), his family and his first love. It’s not something he wants to hear at first moreover because Yunho’s parents say Yunho probably will take him to see his first love. But after Yunho’s mom showed a picture of baby crocodile, he changes his mind.

Changmin has a nice long morning shower and dresses casually before he can opens the door. A lens greets him, Yunho’s Mom already takes his photos, seems like she get new toys, or photo’s object to be exact. “Mom~ Stop that! You make him discomfort.” It’s Yunho come to them, stops his mother. “Please?” he pleads and receives a fake sad expression from her. Makes Changmin thinks why Yunho and this woman are only nephew and aunt, since they have lots similarities by their looks.

The sad expression change suddenly. “So, tiger-baby… you have last night? For real?” it’s something that his family worry quite a lot that Yunho might feel terrified about having a ual experience. But this Shim can change that right away.

Yunho nods. “Yes, for real.” He answers it honest, giving up and shameless tough Changmin must hide his red face. What a hard opponent. “Now let’s have breakfast. We must go to Sora’s wedding ceremony.” He reminds her.

“That’s right, honey. Come on, we’re hungry here.” The term ‘we’ is used to revering at Yunho’s father and his other son, Siwon. Unexpectedly, Siwon is ignoring them and keeps smiling to his phone. He has a girlfriend for real.

 

It’s Yunho’s cook by Siwon’s request. Baguette French toast served with mix of sour cream and cream cheese. There are also salad and eggs. Siwon and his parents are come in early morning; lucky Yunho has wake up and just get out from bathroom. He forbids them to disturb Changmin who still sleep, but still being forced to prepare breakfast for five people. “So? Who is this Sora?” Changmin asks. He is going to attend someone wedding today with Yunho’s family. Even abandons his senior’s wedding.

“She is an orphan that we helped years ago. She has become part of our family, and we’re her ‘parent’ now. But of course she still have aunts and grandparents” The father answers.

But the mother excitedly adds. “She also becomes Yunho’s and Siwon’s bodyguard.”

This automatically makes the twin protest at same time, with exact same words. “That’s not true. She is weaker than us!” Maybe they are really twins that have different mother and father.

“Never mind, Changmin-ah. She is just like our daughter.” The oldest man calmly says, unaffected by the other family member.

Yunho remembers about something. “Oh, yeah. She is married to your senior in high school and college. Park Joongsoo-ssi?” The dimple man he sees when he was going to date with Jaejoong at college. Who knows they will marry?

“Park Joongsoo? He’s wedding is today. Oh, so he married to her?” Well, so it means he still attend his senior wedding anyway. And big possibilities, Kibum and Kangin will also attend that wedding, and will ask more detail about his relation with Yunho.

The only woman asks her twins, no difference since they plan in together. “So what’s your wedding gift for them?”

“Honeymoon, to Hawaii for a week, and a car.” Yunho answers it casually, proofs that he has plenty cash.

“I still think it’s too generous.” Siwon comments, he was suggested for honeymoon in Italy or Japan for three days only, no car.

“I have reason.” Yunho says mysteriously.

 

 

 

It’s Saturday night, the night after the wedding ceremony, where for the first time, Sora and Changmin introduced each other, and Joongsoo was so glad for Changmin’s attendance. Yunho is lays horizontally on bed with his head on Changmin’s stomach after has a round of and get a glass of water for his lover. He has his pants on but Changmin is under the blanket. The taller is Yunho’s hair. “I’m thinking.” He starts. “All of the scars you have, are they from your suicide trial?”

Yunho keeps his eyes shut, “Yes. Most of them. Mom said I was hyperactive, playing anything anytime, fall from tree, skateboard, and hockey is not ‘friendly’ either. So I was hurt quite a lot.”

“Naughty boy?” he comments on that smiling. “But you handle family business at young age.” So it means Yunho is very smart despite of being a naughty boy when he was younger.

“Told you I already got my Master degree before enter chemical. Dad and grandpa teach me a year of two after the kidnap.”

“I still don’t understand how Sora met Joongsoo-hyung. Is it a pure coincidence?” Because he sure Sora is not involved in Yunho’s college plan.

“He spied me by Jung-grandpa’s order.” That is something that Changmin regret about. Only a week ago he still cursed Yunho’s grandfather with ‘Crazy old bastard’.  But he is very supportive about their relationship. “Quite annoying, right? But if she wasn’t clung to Joongsoo-ssi, she won’t know if you looked for me and she won’t texted you to inform about me.”  Changmin stops his boyfriend’s hair. It’s first time hearing that but it makes sense why Yunho presents a nice gift for her.

Changmin’s mind wonders to the text he received that night. If he wasn’t followed that text-message, he won’t met Yunho. He would present something if he knows about it earlier. “I should thank her for that.”

His boyfriend escapes chuckle, “Don’t worry. I should thank you instead. Thanks for followed that text message and looked for me.” He turns his head to see Changmin. “I won’t have any reason for stay alive.” His hand touches his boyfriend cheek.

“…” Changmin just stay quite before muttered something that comes from his dirty mind. “If you want to thank me, give me and me two rounds!” He orders.

Yunho smiles hearing the frankly wish of his boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you find I should mark this M, just tell me!!

Finally end… I’m so relieve. Thank you so much for subscribers, commenter, voters, readers, (sorry, can’t mention one by one – my internet is sh*t) and silent reader. Thanks for always support me or not this story will not end. I’m so glad this story end. m(_ _)m

I tries to put all chap together and it's reach 350some pages. O_o

Sorry for late update, because this last chapter becomes so long and I put epilog for fun (?). Not really, to explain some things that might be left out and because chap 36 is too long, also because I can’t type for 2 days because laptop problem.

Lastly, please left your comments, last words for this story, and for silent reader, try once to comment… ^^

Roth.