Truth

Journey to find 'Home'

Yunho’s cousin is here. Like always, he never wanted his family to come to college and his living area. He prefer meet them far away from college. Because of his visit, he can’t work at all. His cousin will cling all day long and pulls him to wherever he wants.

The shorter person, Changmin sees the day before is Yunho’s cousin. The cousin who is younger by a year who he has problem on his health record and it makes Yunho worried if he gets sick. Last night is cold and if there is virus attacked him, he’ll blames himself. It was right that he kissed his cousin on cheek last night. His cousin asked for that or not he wouldn’t leave Yunho that night. It’s not a weird thing for Yunho; this cousin likes to be spoiled. Being the first grandchildren, he always takes care of his cousins and he has grown to become a reliable person. Only few peoples know about Yunho’s life and his cousins are included so they protect Yunho with their own way and become so called possessive. Even so, Yunho can’t tell what happened 5 years ago to them.

 

 

Few days after, Changmin still tries his best to deny his feeling to Yunho. Altough he thinks it get worse every day. One night he comes home later than Yunho, this time he usually will finds Yunho sleeps on their couch and also will be the time when Changmin steals a kiss from the younger one. His heart beat faster guessing what will he finds when he opens the door. But instead of a tired Yunho sprawled on the couch, he finds him wide awake and in serious mode.

Yunho squats on the couch, holding two needles tightly and there is a ball of yarn on his side. He is knitting? Changmin can’t believe of what he sees. Changmin never sees Yunho this serious before, his brows knitted and his lips pouted. Aside from his seriousness, he indeed feels a little upset. He might be good at cooking, but knitting is not easy for him. It must be the first time he does it. Changmin thinks Yunho on his serious mode is so damn cute. He afraid is he disturbed Yunho so he steps very carefully, avoids any voice. But Yunho realizes it too soon, “You’re home?” Yunho put his project on a canvas bag carefully; he doesn’t look embarrassed or else. His face expression has back to normal, relax state. “Let’s have dinner now?”

“Okay.”

Yunho has prepared the table too; the younger really work too much. “You knit?” Changmin asks when they start eating, tries as much as possible to not sounds like he sees an alien. Yunho nods “Yeah”

“It’s close to summer”

Not that Yunho doesn’t know about it. “I know, but my cousin asked me to make a self hand knitted scarf.” His request that night. That’s why Yunho went to opposite direction after his cousin left him near the café he work at, because he knows knitting shops around there. The owner is so kind to gives him a beginner kit, with step by step photos included. He also downloaded videos from Youtube. He failed times and then pulls the yarn over and over again because the stitches kept increased without him realize.

“What?” Changmin eyes widen.

“For his birthday. He really likes to make me do everything for him.” Yunho can just buy a scarf but his cousin will find out if it’s too neat. He chooses to make it by himself. “I think I spoiled him too much” Yunho feels regret by himself. And he looks so cute with that regret face. Changmin thinks how will he face Yunho for longer time? If that feeling grow, he probably can’t functioned well.

 

 

Only the day after, Changmin gets a call from Junsu; asking if he has time to talk. It should be okay, but he is not close to Junsu. Wonder why should Junsu call him instead of tells Jaejoong when he has problem. Maybe this is something else. Junsu also asks him for not telling Jaejoong and asked him to meets in a café far from their college.

They meet in the afternoon. Junsu already waits him. He has milkshake in front of him, only a quarter left. He looks so nervous and sweating. It probably will be easier for him if Donghae comes along, but he refused and saying it’s mostly Junsu’s responsible. Donghae just wants to avoid Changmin, he feels uneasy edited the photos of Changmin girlfriend; even Changmin doesn’t know this fact. When Changmin greets him, he asked the older to move to somewhere quite where no one can hear them. Seeing Junsu all nervous and completely worries, he agrees right away. Is this so important?

They order coffee to go and Changmin pays; he just realizes that he saved more money these days. Eat in his apartment with Yunho’s cooking, he doesn’t order food anymore. After they arrived to a public garden with only few peoples, Changmin starts talking.

“What is it Junsu? Is there something urgent?”

“Very urgent. I need your help hyung” Junsu already sweaty. He knows he have to spill it.

As a hyung, what to refuse? “Anything I can do for you. But what is it? Why don’t you tell Jaejoong? He would gladly helps you” It’s not that he wouldn’t help.

“He… he can’t” Junsu stuttered

“Is it related to him?” suspicious. And Junsu nod slowly, doesn’t sure where he has to tell Changmin. “It’s okay. I can keep secret” He says after noticing how Junsu really terrified.

Junsu gulped, he has coffee in hand but afraid if he the words will swallow if he drink it “It’s more than that. I need your help to do something. Because I don’t know who to ask” And he asks Changmin because Donghae told him too.

“Just tell me the problem first”

“It starts few weeks ago…”

 

Junsu tells him about how he wants Jaejoong and Yunho dating. And it actually happened. He should feels happy and he did but after some time, he feels something wrong with their relation thanks to Donghae. He tells Changmin that he and Donghae has spied them while dating and compared them while they in the café. And the result is Yunho only act sweet an all in the café. Outside that place, it more looks like a war.

“War?” Changmin cuts him. Because all he knows is how they act sweet to each other and how they made everyone see jealous and having diabetic just by seeing them.

“It seems that they try to hurt each other, verbally. But why should they dating if they hate each other? At first I thought that Yunho forced Jaejoong hyung to dates him”

“But?” He knows there is continue to that statement.

“But it actually the opposite. It was Jaejoong hyung who forced Yunho”

“Wait. I think he is not the type that can be forced easily.” That words are automatically comes out, because Yunho is so strong, and careless.

“Yeah. I think so too. Donghae tells me there must be something and we decide to come up with a plan.” Junsu looks sad right now.

“What’s wrong? Is the plan not worked?”

“It worked.” He says instantly “But the result is unpredictable. I was hope I don’t know that but if I don’t know, I might be regret it for the rest of my life” It’s get more interesting now and Changmin’s curiosity has doubled in each second, a little weird feeling in his stomach like when he rides a rollercoaster. And So Junsu tells him about their plan.

 

Few days ago

“You sure we have to do this?” hesitates, Junsu is sweating. He asks Donghae the same question over and over again, yet Donghae doesn’t seem to tire answers him with the same guts.

“So you are going to chicken out now? We’ve planned this all week. I won’t let you walk away”

Junsu shows his nervous “But… curiosity kills the cat. You must ever hear that right?” He still hopes to cancel this even he knows it won’t happen, ever.

“Since cat has nine lives, it’s okay to lose one” Donghae carelessly answers. “Just do this okay. You know it’s important” His lips makes a smle, but his eyes don’t.

Junsu sighs “Okay” and he asks him again for last time“Are you sure it safe?”

“Not at all”

“Yah! You…”

 

DUUGH.

Yunho is walking out from restroom; startled by sudden voice which continues by a loud scream from Donghae “JUNSU”. . Yunho curses in his mind. What happen now? Yunho quickly head to the source of the voice. He finds Donghae on the stairs tries to wake Junsu.

“What happen?” He asks Donghae.

“He falls on the stairs” Donghae sounds worry, weakly slaps Junsu face to wake him.

“Where’s clinic nearby?” Yunho ask. He is still calm.

“I know one” Donghae answers

“Help me!” Yunho says. He means to piggyback Junsu. And when Junsu already settled on his back, he and Donghae quickly made their way to the clinic. Donghae bring Junsu’s and Yunho’s bag while showing the way. It has attracted attention and some students whispering.

 

 

“He is fine” The doctor tells him. “He hit the wall quite hard, but he is okay” Both Yunho and Donghae feels relieve. Junsu still hasn’t wake up but suddenly Jaejoong comes. It was Donghae calls him. He looks so worry. “Man! I’ll go to restroom” Donghae tells Yunho. “Okay” Yunho accompany Junsu besides the bed.

“Is he okay?” Jaejoong caresses Junsu hair.

Yunho watch his action like seeing a new species of bugs. He’s not crazy about bugs, but they’re pretty interesting. “You really worry?”

“Of course. He is my cousin after all”

“Because you afraid if his parents blame you if he get hurt?”

Jaejoong gets hurt by Yunho’s word. “Listen! Just because I ever did a bad thing to you, doesn’t mean I am that kind of person you’re thinking” Jaejoong raises his voice

Yunho stay calm as usual. Being left by Donghae and Junsu hasn’t awake, he doesn’t need to act sweet and all. They can spit out everything. “You know what?” Yunho starts, he watches Junsu sleeping face, so calm “I didn’t expect you are related to Junsu, and I never imagine he lives with you. I bet he looks like me 5 years ago; equal in innocent.” Yunho shakes his head a bit, disbelief with his own words. He won’t dare to call himself innocent these days.

“What are you trying to tell me?” Jaejoong anxious, watching Yunho seriously.

 “I always want to know since the day I know he lives with you. Did you molest him like what you did to me?”

Jaejoong grabs Yunho collar in a mere second, his eyes red and his whole body tensed, anger. “I tell you I’m not that kind of person!”

Yunho lets Jaejoong grabs his collar, in usual time; he would slap his hand but not today. It is so fun for him to see his boyfriend angry like this. “Well, then what did you do to me 5 years ago? You are not that kind of people? You must be kidding” his voice is low and dark, bring chill down Jaejoong spine.

Jaejoong butes his lips to suppress his anger “I did that because I love you”

“You must be mistaken lust to love” 5 years ago he spiked Yunho and him. He faced the same nightmare since that day. He always in his 13 in his nightmare, tied up on bedpost. His , Jaejoong who he already sees as older brother comes to him and mouthing sweet word. But those words that Yunho can repeats even on his conscious state now just the opposite of what Jaejoong did. He Yunho. The scene keeps playing in his dream for most of his night for 5 years. Those dreams feel so real he sometimes afraid to fall asleep. Even the deadly silence in the night is much better. He wounded the younger’s mental badly. Very bad that no one can heal it.

“I hate you!” Jaejoong get hurt by that. He really just loves Yunho and all he wants is get him. He knows he can’t fix his mistakes in the past, but he just hopes this time, Yunho will forgive him and loves him back. Even he doesn’t know how to apologize.

“Really? Good, we can break up now?” Yunho responds like he has waiting for those words to come.

“No!” Jaejoong half shouted, he realizes mistake on his words. Yunho only wants to make him mad “We are not done. Not until you can love me back” He looks at Yunho directly on his eyes, wanting to shows his seriousness.

Yunho sighs, he loosen Jaejoong’s grip on his collar, facing Jaejoong he need to be extra patience and cruel at same time. “So you are not going to stop till I love you back? It will never happen” Yunho adds “Forever”

“I’ve time”

Now Yunho can understand how Jaejoong see their position. He sees Yunho has no choice except follows Jaejoong’s game. “That’s the problem. I don’t. I can’t let you wasting my time for this game that the result is already clear.”

“Don’t forget I still have those pictures” He never done anything to Yunho except for date, even he has ace in hand.

Yunho smile bitterly, “Right. Let’s see how far we can go. And can you promise to me? I will not ask for other reason, I guess.”

Jaejoong tries his best to calm down. “What is it?”

“Don’t molest, harass him. Just don’t Junsu like what you did to me. Is it too much for you?”

“I won’t do it!” Yunho’s words are like putting gas on fire.

“Of course you are not since he is your cousin. You are not going to make him lose his innocence, are you? And makes your whole family hate you? Oh, I forgot, your parents are so rich. They can solve your problem easily. Oops, it’s almost my working time. Please take care of my friend here.”

Jaejoong tries to hold himself. He doesn’t want to wake Junsu by his raising voice “Why do you change? You weren’t like these 5 years ago. You were so kind and cheerful, active and all. Where those smile gone?”

Yunho stops “Whose fault is it? Need I to give you clue?” Yunho leaves the burned Jaejoong. At the time Jaejoong enters the room, he was very thankful because Yunho take care of his cousin. Never once he imagines it will ends up like this.

Donghae comes back the minute after Yunho left. “Yunho has gone?” innocently asks Jaejoong but the older doesn’t answers. Jaejoong feels his head spinning. “What happened? You look pale. Do I need to call the doctor?” He sounds worry again. It’s not good if he has to take care for another man.

“No, thanks. I just need to… sit” Jaejoong claims.

“If you are not health, just go home. I can take care of him.” He offers him.

“Yeah, maybe better if I go home. Please take care of him” Jaejoong feels his feet weaken on every step he takes. He is about to cry.

 

After good 10 minutes, at the clinic. “How long do you want to sleep dolphin voice?” Donghae slaps Junsu’s feet.

“My head is hurt you know?” Junsu slowly sits on his bed; a dark bruise is clearly seen on his forehead.

“No. I bet it’s not from the hit before”

“You want to try?” Junsu half shouted.

“Hey you two! Don’t make too loud voice!” The doctor suddenly comes in, warn them.

“Sorry, hyung. And thanks for your help.” Donghae thanks him sincerely, this one benefit if you have friend who is a doctor.

“Seriously, what do you plan?”

Donghae gives him a sly smile. “Nothing important” The doctor is part of their plan “So Junsu! Let’s cool up a little bit. I’ll treat you.” Junsu looks sad and disappointed at same time. “See you hyung!”

 

 

Donghae replaying the record he make half an hour ago. It’s already the fifth time he plays it. Junsu eats biscuits besides him. Donghae treats him food from minimarket, and Junsu has ate 1 Popsicle (to cool down his head) and 2 sandwiches. “How many times do you want to hear that?” They record the conversation between Yunho and Jaejoong, secretly of course.

“Enough for now” Donghae says, even if he has to admit, he feels a little bit dizzy.

“I don’t understand” Junsu starts, “they look good together”

“Even I think they shouldn’t date at first place, I do EVER think they look good together.” Just ever. Once. But the longer he watches those two the more he finds they’re not fit each other. Donghae looks at the sky. Slowly it’s getting dark.

“We should help Yunho” Junsu says and Donghae still fixed his gaze to the dark blue sky.

After some silence, “Are you sure? It’s your cousin”

Junsu is playing with grass in front of him. “I know. But I don’t think he does a right thing.”

After some time of silence, “Okay. Let me think about it.” Not that he doesn’t want to help Yunho. He will, no matter what, but dealing with someone so possessive like Jaejoong need extra careful.

“We can just open his room and takes the picture” He looks at Donghae, suggesting.

“You think he don’t have the digital one?” He doesn’t scoff at it.

“Of course he has” Junsu lower his gaze. He hasn’t thinking that far.  “Well. Just fast okay” He gives in to suggest. Not good about it.

Donghae frowns. “Why?”

“Don’t you see Yunho suffer?” He finally understands what he missed from Yunho. He doesn’t know that his friend actually suffers a lot.

Donghae wants to correct that “Listen! I know he really hates this condition about him being forced. But he seems to enjoy it too”

“Enjoy dating Jaejoong hyung? It didn’t show!” Now Junsu becomes presistance and Donghae doubts.

“Not that he happy with that, he enjoys it in different way. Like a challenge” He has talked with Yunho times but the taller one doesn’t looks so depressed. He indeed enjoys their suffering game.

Junsu doesn’t want to hear more. “Whatever! I just feel uneasy to Yunho”

“It’s not your fault. Seriously” Donghae looks at Junsu, tries to calm him. He knows Junsu feels guilty to Yunho because of what his cousin did. Being force to date because of a threat from past. Junsu can’t believe how his cousin he adores can do such a thing.

“If Yunho didn’t experience that, he might be not this cold; he might be a really warm person, like what Jaejoong hyung said before.” That Yunho used to be so kind and cheerful.

“We can’t go back to the past.” Obviously, “And he can’t become a cheerful person just because we solved his problem” Junsu looks at Donghae with hope in his eyes. He almost tears up since he heard the repeated record. “Forget it dolphin! You better don’t think about it today. Your head would hurt more” Donghae almost adds ‘and maybe your heart’

 

 

 

Changmin is still processing in his mind; need full a minute before he manages to respond. “What?” His voice inexpectedly comes out hoarse. He thinks he must be misheard it. His eyes look puzzled. “Wait! That’s impossible… I know Jaejoong never going far without the girl’s permission”

“I know. I don’t believe what I heard too. I mean, Hangkyung and Donghae told me that they’ve known each other long before. They have history and Yunho’s act and reaction, although it was so natural but it’s too different. When they’re on college sight, he’ll act sweet. But once they’re alone it all gone. And top of all, I hear them by myself. We even recorded their conversation if you want to hear.” He offers.

He wants to, but not now. “You okay?” Changmin notices Junsu looks pale, no wonder he must be shocked.

“I still feel uneasy. When I heard that I felt disappointed. I adore Jaejoong hyung but it makes me… angry. They’ve know each other 5 years ago and we even tracked Jaejoong’s friends that time. They told us about Jaejoong hyung was close to Yunho. But Yunho only stayed for 6 months. Changmin hyung, what should we do? I don’t want Yunho to suffer more.” Junsu pledges, he must be really stressful these days.

Changmin stay calm, heis coffee is already cold just by listened to Juunsu’s story. “Then why you choose me? Why you tell this to me? You must have a plan”

“It was Donghae who suggested this. It is because you live with Yunho. We do not know any other people who close to both Yunho and Jaejoong hyung. However, we need one person to help our plan.” Junsu explains. After some time, he continues “It might be looks like we betray Jaejoong hyung, but Yunho deserve to be free”

Changmin needs no second thought “Yeah. I’m in. whatever your plan”

 

 

 

 

A/N : I don't know how I can post it on time, as I schedule it... because lately I'm so busy and sick... lol...

I planned to post once a week but I don't know with upcoming chapters...

thanks for everyone who still reads this story *bow*... mind to comment???