Hidden

Journey to find 'Home'

Changmin believes the coffee that time was only coincidence. People must have something they like and it’s not exception, although for some other, it’s not about the coffee bean or where it grown but more about how it blend with other spice and cream ratio. Siwon is not a coffee addict, unlike Yunho. So it’s weird when he can mention Mocha-Java like the way Yunho did. He remembers how his previous Personnel Director told him about these random things. It’s all about how the Choi got him, aside from scholar things. It’s like the Choi gambling for him. Did Choi really stalk him? “Hey, Changmin-ssi, where do you grab your lunch?” Siwon asks him at Friday, lunch time before Changmin can go anywhere.

“Just vendor near here. Why?” Changmin answers. There is nothing happened between them, it just that he feels weird about the coffee yesterday.

Siwon’s brows raised slightly before go back to normal. “I want to have lunch around here. Maybe I can go with you?” It’s an innocent request but Changmin feels uncomfortable with that. It’ll be weird if he rejected this tough. He had no reason to.

 

There are more vendors around his new office and Changmin seriously wants to try them all. Like today, he tries kebab. Siwon just copies what he orders. He prevent Changmin to pay his order, even Changmin is being polite to him as older one. They eat on the garden near the office; common place that worker use to eat their lunch. “Good kebab. You often buy that?” Siwon starts the conversation.

“No. it’s first time.”

“How?”

“I was transferred here last Monday.”

“Oh? Did I bump you that day? I feel I ever see you somewhere”

Oh, damn! Changmin curses in his mind, he hopes Siwon is not remember that at all. “Really?” he just acts it out. He wants to make their gap wider, except for work. He must separate personal and work.

“Yeah, I’m sure. You are so tall so I can remember that. Sorry for that.” He smiles.

Changmin feels he must talk about work related topic to avoid personal questions. ” You used to your job now?” Siwon only nods since his mouth is full. “What do you think about the project that we going to start?”

Siwon swallows his food. “I’m not talking about work during eating.” He answers. “Especially dinner. Just ask another thing! Like why I become apprentice here?”

It’s not work, and he had no other option but talk about personal things. “Okay, so why?” he throws the question before bites his food.

“I need to learn about my family corporation from lowest position, don’t you think so?” He smiles.

Suddenly it’s hard to chew the food in his mouth; Changmin takes some water to help. It’s so not good. He must very carefully to treat this man. “So you are the owner of this company?”

Siwon escapes chuckles. “Of course not. It’s belonging to my grandfather“. His eyes narrowed to the tall building. “Some of it, he seems to already given up with this Corporation” A mysterious smile appears on his face. “Sorry, I remember something funny”

So talking about the corporation doesn’t count as work. He must only avoid his work only. “That’s must be a lie. What’s with giving up? This Corporation is not stops growing.”

“Sure. I know that, even I have to admit I’m not interested with this business thing. My grandfather thought that it’s better for not giving all authorities of Whole Corporation, but there is an incident happened and he finally just let other to take care of it. You know what incident?” Changmin heart beat faster, it can’t be. “The scandal on your previous office.”

Changmin put on his best poker face. Siwon must have known about his transferred, he was act for not knowing. “So your father now takes care of the Corporation?” Hey, who else will? Except if Siwon’s grandfather has more than one child.

“Dad? At first, yes. Now he won’t lay a hand. We are kind of family who will do anything we likes, our hobby, possession and passion. I don’t want to join this business thing”

That’s so contrary of where he is now. “Who will continue this business empire then if your father doesn’t and you don’t want either. Uncles?” Changmin doesn’t know much about this family. Like what Kibum said, only rumors, not one of it confirmed.

“Dad has no brother or sister.”

“You here, anyway. Your father sacrifices you?” he half mocking.

Siwon learn these days that this man is not an easy opponent; Changmin won’t shake up by hearing his name. He sure will fight back. “Sacrifice is kind of cruel. I came by my own will. My dad doesn’t know about it.” He puts his index finger to his lips, asking Changmin for not leaking the information. Hell yeah, like he know Siwon father. “Don’t you feel suspicious?” it’s a challenge. “I have hidden motives, but what is that?” the dimple boy still gives him a smile. “Let’s finish lunch and go back. There are plenty work, right?”

 

 

 

Yunho likes rock music, and also hard metal, black metal… anything that can ease him when frustration attacks. Frustration. It was something that comes to him repeatedly, sure with various matters. First of all is the repeated nightmare that crawls on his skin. It almost killed him, at least he ever attempted on suicide because he thinks there is no safe place in the world, that he can’t trust anyone. And then there is the trigger of that nightmare, Kim Jaejoong, a possessive boyfriend. His trial to face the nightmare ends up with more frustration. He also feels mad about her biological mother rejection and about Junjin too. Each frustration will increase cancer sticks he burn and doubled his caffeine dosage.

He also feels weird when Changmin confess to him that night, when he pretended sleep. That time he also runs to his cigarette and also every coffee he can meet (still avoid Irish coffee). He is not just run to it, he also avoid Changmin for two days. And then he feels himself like a freak when he feels a little guilty by taking smoke and coffee that much. So he uses another method, working out and loud music. His lungs feels burned at first but he keeps running and practicing even after he is not avoids Changmin anymore.

Yunho has new frustration now, and he probably can blame Changmin for this. He struggles to face his addiction of smoke and coffee. Reason? He doesn’t know for sure but he no longer burn any sticks even he keep a pack.  Also reduces his coffee dosage. It’s easier for smoke since his cousin always so strict to him, always throw away every cigarette he found, but coffee is different story. It’s hard at first, but he insists to take only 3 cups a day, maximum. It has become addiction for him for years, and it’s so hard for him to resist. But he succeeds, so far, with much help of loud music and bottles of mineral water.

Because he is in France now and wants to be closer with his parents, he doesn’t shooting gun often. Running in early morning is his new routine here that he starts on Tuesday. After running miles, he’ll come back home to eat breakfast with his parents. Sure that is something good to see, in his parents eyes. He even eats more. He knows he is not around Changmin right now, but it feels not right if he is not doing this, like he wants to impress him or for not made him worry.

 

Yunho spends his days in France by following his parents to work. Not that he forgets his own work; he brought it with him but only checked them at free time and most in night. Like today, he follows his mother on an outdoor photo shoot. The so called mother has boutiques and she also designing clothes. It’s not an easy thing to do, it’s France. “Baby, come here!” His mother calls.

“Yes, Mom?”  He just let his mother orders him. There are many people here but he can be careless about it. He even being friendly, he knows few of them. He takes some photos too but there is one thing that Yunho rejected; being his mother’s model. Anything but that. He always feels that he is not fit for model things. He can’t smile and that’s the problem. Also, it’s looks so tiring.

The mother doesn’t think so, she has wonderful twins ever and she wants to show the world how gorgeous they are. But if Yunho doesn’t agree to do the photo shoot, his twin won’t do that either. “What do you think?” she asks while showing him the pictures taken earlier.

“I like this one.” he points.

“Not this one?”

“It looks good too but will they look at whole attire or just the scarf only?” The photographer agrees with Yunho, it somehow looks amazing but not highlight the whole things. They keep discussing, Yunho used to this, was. When he was younger, he likes to follows his Mother sometimes. He also ever learn from the photographer, but he is not fond of shoot the models, he likes to take pictures of wherever he goes, some kind of adventure’s journal; full of sceneries, trees and animals. He also has photos of his favorite reptiles when he was younger. The baby crocodile that his cousin hates a lot.

Yunho means to grab some water. “Not take coffee?” a girl voice approaches his ears. Yunho find the source. His face shows a surprise. “Good Afternoon, Yun’o, long time no see”

 

Yunho and the girl are now separated from other. They’re sit side to side but sure with gap. Yunho keeps holding on his water bottle, the girl also. “Not coffee? It’s surprising” she is Yunho’s friend and whenever he is on working place, he likes to take coffee, some sort of reliever.

“I was thought you are a French girl.” Not answering, voices things that annoy him when this girl greets him. She get better accent even copying French.

“Hey, I lived in France.” It should be something that Yunho already know. She no longer sees Yunho often and probably it’s been more than one and half year since their last meeting. It was also accidently, on café where Yunho and his cousin buy coffee to go. The cousin is always protective and lead Yunho who’s the mind is too absorbed on picking the coffee.

“You were not. And you can mouthed ‘H’ better”

She chuckles. She moved here for modeling sake. “Right. I’m sorry. Just kidding. Or am I remind you to your ex-girlfriend?” She teases although it doesn’t work. She even sure that Yunho’s love only belongs to his precious cousin or twin as she knows him.

“Why you were not become my girlfriend instead?” And that’s a challenge, which means Yunho is not in love with his previous girlfriend or her, it was only a choice.

“Nope. Your prince-baby is so possessive that time. I won’t mind if you asks me now, though”

Yunho just smile, his right hand automatically rubbing his black ring that still neatly on his left thumb. “He was very possessive. I’m sure it will be different if you were become my girlfriend. So? How about you? Courting someone?”

“Just broke up. And he is not as good as you. You court someone after break up?” She doesn’t want to remember about him right now. She is more interested to Yunho, not in romantic feeling, it’s pure friend, they have this thought in their mind that they can’t move from friend to lover, ever.

If Yunho dated more than once, he can say it easily. Sadly, he only dated this one man that left unforgettable memories. “Just one” he says.

Her friend doesn’t look good; the expression is change, hardened. “Is it because your twin possessiveness again?”

“It does sound that he controls everything about my relation while he can court freely. He doesn’t know I was courting this one” Yunho whispers the last sentence, add more dramatic effect.

It works, the girl gives frown. She is in awe knowing Yunho can hide that from his beloved twin. And also totally in awe of the change in Yunho compare to these years. “It can’t be…” pushes aside how it can happened, other question throws up. “This special one, tell me about him!” She is interested, who knows this ex is the one who changed Yunho.

‘Special’. Absolutely he is special, he ever him when Yunho only 13 years old, presented him nightmare. “He is not worth to tell” Yunho waving one of his hand, totally reject to tell.

She jutted her lower lip, “Then why you dated him? Even keep it secret?” the sound comes out whines.

Yunho looks at the sky. Jaejoong is not worthy, he knows, but he just needs that. That’s all. He was facing his nightmare and hope he’ll able to sleep with ease. Or maybe he hopes the moment when he loses control and ends up killing that guy. One matter why he secrets this, that hold him for telling his cousin. “Nah I just want to date but he is a jerk. You know what happen if Prince-baby find out?”

“Uh… torturing?” That’s what she afraid if she becomes Yunho’s girl and the cousin doesn’t like it.

“We don’t want it to be happen, do we?” He takes a gulp of the water.

“I want to see…”

Yunho laugh, almost chokes. His mother looks at their direction and smile to see her lovely son is so bright like sunshine. “I don’t like it when he full with hate. My baby doesn’t look good with that color. That’s why I hide this. If I didn’t, he might kill my ex” says Yunho after controlling the laugh suddenly bursting.

“He won’t kill anyone.”

He only returns the statement with slight smile. Yunho knows more of what his cousin can do. “Forget him! I have something I want to ask you.”

“Mr. knows-everything asks me? What an honor” That’s right. She was originally Yunho cousin’s friend during school. Automatically all of his friends become Yunho’s friend too. And they like to call him Mr. knows-everything, simply, because he seems to know everything and didn’t attend school like them.

He is not forgetting that call, he used to ignore this. “Because I don’t understand… it’s a situation…”

“Okay…” She says, ready to listen.

A little bit troubled on arranging his words. “How to start this… there are 3 people. They’re friend but the two were best friend…”

She cuts him right away. “Yunho! I know you are not interested with other personal life so don’t act like you are now. Make it easier for me. It must be related to you no matter what. You must one of that 3 people in your story.” Not that she can read minds, she also ever do that.

“… Yes…” he sigh before continue. “It’s happen during last time I have boyfriend.”

“And you said he is not worthy?”

“He is not worthy at all. I’m not thinking about this matter at first. I left my boyfriend even he still likes me, I meant I really just leave. And then he started doing bad things to my friends. Friends.” He repeats the last word, it uses ‘s’ to mention in this bad things wasn’t only happened to one person only.

“How?”

“He made them can’t continue their study in college. I tried to fix that by help with their tuition but one of my friends seems get worse treatment. Not just made he loses his tuition but also made his family suffer. I meant that friend was rich so to make him stop study is by made the family bankrupt. But I thought he could just do it by make him drop out, right? Or maybe humiliate him, not that I will appreciate that too but make someone family poor is too much, I think.”

She never heard anything like that before, “That bad?”

“Yes. But this one was originally my ex’s best friend. I think I still can accept if he did it to my friend but doing that to his best friend… why?”

“Are you having different friend circle?”

“Different year and major. I enter college last year, okay? It’s not the point now”

She must pushes away her question about Yunho enter college. Yunho wouldn’t want to hear that now, have to satisfy his curiosity first. “You said you were friend? But he is your ex’s best friend. How do you know that one? Your ex introduced him to you?”

“He entered same major as my ex but he is my roommate.”

“You? Roommate? And your twin doesn’t complain?” She said loudly but Yunho only eyeing her, ask her silently for not thinking about that right now and of course to lower her voice. “Well… of course it must be… jealous”

Yunho’s brows raised a moment. “Jealous? Why jealous?”

“Jealous is… something that can happen when you didn’t give more attention to your boyfriend but give it to other peoples. Maybe you care about your roommate more.” Yunho is thinking. He is not in love with Jaejoong so he avoid him but he sure he has act like he loves him in front of other. He shakes his head, silently says that he doesn’t think so. “You should know more about it. What did you done before? Maybe you spent more time with your roommate or else? Rejected his request?”

“Other suggestion?”

“Maybe your ex knows that your roommate likes you? Hey! Don’t look at me like that! You don’t know what your roommate feels. Who knows if he feels that way and your ex knows about it and thinks that he wants to steals you from him.”

Yunho pout make him looks cute. The girl must go because she must get her photos taken. After she goes, Yunho’s Mom sits on his side, lays a hand around her son’s shoulder. “What are you thinking, tiger-baby?”

He can’t mouth his matter to the woman. She’ll be excited about him having a boyfriend during college. “Nothing, Mom. I just tired…” his mind is, not his body.

 

 

 

It feels he is not a good son. He hesitates a lot before decides to visits his Mother at Saturday. He doesn’t feel good about it even his mother won’t tell him about Kyuhyun who came to their small house and offered help. A help he promise won’t take, ever. That old friend wants to take advantages. He’s been haunted by the chance of seeing Kyuhyun if he comes back home. Just hoping that he is still busy in college for his thesis.

She already knows that Changmin is in bad term with Kyuhyun. So only news about Kibum and Kangin who visits her last week and ate there that appears on their chat. Changmin sits on the kitchen, sees her mother back who makes some tea with mixed of guilty and stubborn. Guilty for nothing that he can do to help this family but he can’t give up anymore.

“Mom…” He says finally when his mother too has seated. He sees her hand is not as smooth as before. His mother is also works. “I’m Sorry” that’s the only things that finally escapes. The guilty and pain for seeing his mother suffers hold him for telling what happened with him and his father.

The woman gives him a warming smile and not forgetting she caress his shoulder. She has guessing that her husband seeing Changmin for that offer. She is not blaming her only son for his decision. It’s a brave one. Not good for their family but that’s okay too. “Don’t worry about it, okay. There will be a way for this.” She ensures, always becomes the strength for her children.

Changmin looks at his mother but then looks at his joined fingers on the table, “I… have someone I like… that’s why I… can’t take that offer.” It’s first time he say this directly. Usually it’s his sister tells the woman that Changmin dating someone. From school gossip. They’re not attends same school again now, so no more kind of things.

Her smile gets wider. Changmin looks so sure with this person, “Really? You should tell us earlier.”

“Dad will hate him right? It’s because he practically ruining everything for makes me rejected Kyu’s offer.”

“That offer has come long time ago.”

There is silence before Changmin continues. “I already like him before that.”

 

Changmin leaves his mother home at Sunday. He ends up not telling anything about Yunho, says that it’s not the right time for that. He must take the bus and he walked alone; sharpen his awareness if somehow Kyu’s is near. But it is a safe short journey to nearby bus stop. Maybe he copies this from Yunho after he attacked that night. His ex-roommate is so protective that time. Changmin wasn’t forget to put notes on his refrigerator that he is away at weekend. Who knows if Yunho already comes back and find his apartment empty?

When he is waiting for the bus, there is a car that make weird maneuver. It pass him but stops suddenly maters away and make turn for stop in front of Changmin. He ignores this, maybe only someone who wants to ask direction. Changmin looks at anywhere but the car. “Ah? I’m not wrong. Changmin-hyung.” Automatically he react to that call, he knows that voice.

“Siwon-ssi?”

The young heir is getting out from the passenger seat. He uses driver. “Oh, come on… we’re not in workplace.” He says even more friendly than at lunch time 2 days ago. And still have mindset about separating personal to work. “Where do you want to go?”

Changmin sure Siwon must have knows where he lived. It’s only formalities, if he right. “Go back to home.” He says.

“You are not in hurry, are you? Come on hyung, you can go back with me…” Siwon smiles and that time he sees Kyuhyun looks at him from his car. So he also visits his parents? No wonder, his peoples must have stalked him. Maybe he wants to approach Changmin but this Choi is faster.

“Sorry for burden you” Changmin says. At least he can avoid Kyuhyun for now, besides there is Siwon driver, it will not become just two of them in the car. He doesn’t sound his relieves. “Where did you go Siwon-ssi?”

“It’s weird to hear that honorific, hyung. Can’t you just call me Siwon outside office?” He frowns. “And I just come back from church, thanks for asking”

This one is quite religious, Changmin thinks. He sees something a little out of habit, he believes, or maybe rich people don’t like to drive alone? Siwon reach the age of crazy of speed, but he doesn’t drive it’s pretty unusual. “You’re not driving alone?”

Siwon who firstly slides his finger on his phone screen glance at Changmin. “I might get lost.” He chuckles, his eyes already focuses on his phone again. “Silly right? I want to but I’m afraid if I get lost” Of course it’s hard to understand. Does Siwon happen to have problem with direction? “I live abroad before” Siwon’s add. “Really really spent most of my life there, only sometimes goes back to Korea for Cheosok. So I’m not remembering all street yet.”

“Oh…” Changmin responds, shows less enthusiasm to that.

“So? What are you doing there?” He’s not giving up.

“I’m visiting my Mother.” He says.

Suddenly Siwon’s face turns a bit sad. “Ah~ So lucky, you still able to visit your parents quite often. My parents live in different country so it’s hard to see them often, my grandparents also live in Korea but of course we use phone and internet.” He smiles in the end.

“Too separate?”

“Oh yes. I agree with that. Live separately, and there also aunt and cousin that live in another country. You are so lucky, hyung” Changmin prefer this Siwon calls him with honorific, that word ‘hyung’ also feels uncomfortable for him. Maybe because live abroad.

Changmin knows he should feels blessed for having his family close so he can see them whenever. Well, sure if his family is not in problem like this. After heard from Yunho about his parent’s divorces that time, he learns that he is not the only one suffers from him family. “So, Siwon-ssi…” He insists using honorific. “It seems you should study in college instead of being apprentice here. You are younger than me, aren’t you?”

Siwon’s eyes get bigger in surprise. He is so expressive, unlike Yunho, it’s so hard to pulls him out of his shell. “Oh, you know I’m younger? Yes by a little less than two years” That’s enough, sure that Siwon is college student. “Summer holiday.” Well, at least he’ll only disturb during summer. “Already finds the answers of my question earlier?” He asks.

Changmin knows what question is it, about hidden motives that Siwon’s hides. Does he really have to guess it? “Who knows? Forced marriage?” At least it what’s those rich people do to ensure the will die in richness.

There is wrinkle on between Siwon’s brows, but it means he feels what Changmin guessed is just nonsense. “It’s kind of old school. My parents are not doing that. It’s pure love. But I’ll think about it if they want me to marry you”

Oh, ! Changmin curses in his mind. It’s can’t be what Siwon’s hidden motives. “I will reject it right away.” He answers calmly, may not lose his control.

Siwon looks at him with much startled at first, but Changmin swears he can see Siwon’s corner lips make small curve, like suppress a smile. And then Siwon looks at other direction, he looks outside from the windows on his side, avoids Changmin’s glare. “Are you courting someone hyung?”

Changmin doesn’t expect that Siwon will give him this chance. “I have someone I really like…”

He turns his head to see the older. “I asks whether you courting someone or not, not your feeling. You can keep it for yourself!” Siwon is looking at Changmin now. He finally is success to control the muscles on his face, especially around his lips.

Too shock, he should just lies and tells him he has a boyfriend, already too late. “Well…” Changmin starts but Siwon cuts him.

“So no? You are single and free? Available for everyone? How come someone smarts and gorgeous like you still alone?”

Changmin feels his throath dry; this guy hitting on him. Yeah sure, he probably just do it slowly start from the day the bumped on the lobby that morning. It’s only a week. “I’m not alone. We just not official yet”

“Is she stupid? Or he? It’s the person with long hair that you always look the picture in your phone, right?” How he asks, Siwon really pay attention to him.

He meant that. He sometimes does feel that Siwon stares at him. He really hopes that Siwon will look at it and understand to step back, if only he has that kind of motives. It just unexpected that Siwon doesn’t sure is it male or female; he might not see it properly. “A male.”

“Oh. He must have brain problem if he failed to notice how much this wonderful person like him. I’m not seeing the pictures clearly but seem he’s cute.” Siwon shamelessly says. It’s sound like normal praise with calm tone too. Changmin really confuse now. What Siwon really wants, he doesn’t understand.

 

 

There is nothing happened that day, Siwon really just send him home. It just that Siwon seems to be interested at him at first. He tries to be closer, if not why would an heir of his Corporation he work at become an apprentice under his supervise? He must set this up. Just from their conversations these far, it’s clearly Siwon knows about the scandal of Changmin’s previous office and also about him who sent those document to Choi’s houses.

Now that Changmin already tells him that he has someone he likes, why he shows that he interested to Yunho? Does this means he meant to threaten him using Yunho?

Why is it hard to understand?

At Monday, everything seems to be normal again without nuisance from Siwon. He even looks working harder and not stares at Changmin. Except at lunch time, the young heir is following him secretly and holding his elbows when they’re already out from office. “Come with me hyung! I’ve promise to take you to eat chicken pie!” He doesn’t mind if Siwon forget. He hopes that Siwon would just forget that and he can’t do anything that time. Siwon’s hold is so strong and not a good scene if there is kind of quarrel in front of tall building like this when there are so many people around. A car already waits them, the same car as yesterday.

Less than 10 minutes, they already reach the place. Changmin knows this place is kind of expensive. It’s impossible to have same price as all-you-can-eat restaurant but maybe not as high as those which offer exclusive dinner. Siwon already make reservation to double up Changmin suspicion. It so impossible if Siwon didn’t plan this before, no matter what there is something this kid wants.

“You are so quite today, hyung” Sure, who will have a good mood to talk to someone with mysteries like him? Siwon is forcing him to speak. Changmin only shrugged in return, not one words come out. “You mad at me because I make you come with me?” Changmin eyeing him, and he get a sweet dimple smile in return. Sweet, if he has no problem with him. Siwon feels glad to get some response from this older person. “So…” Siwon starts. “How do you find out about that scandal on your previous office?”

They really read that documents. “It just appears”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it…” he means it. It’s not his concern at all.

He wants to know what will happen to his previous office. Nothing happen after he sent those documents. They already know but then what? “Siwon-ssi. Why you accidentally passed around my mother’s place yesterday? What church that you came to? Is there no nearby church around your home?”

Siwon’s face suddenly loses the smile. This person is no kidding, he thinks. “It’s an excuse of course, to see you… but of course I really go to church.” He smiles in the end; growing frowns on Changmin face and bring shivers along. Siwon sees the obvious frowns on Changmin face. He uses his left index finger to touch between his own brows, pointing where the wrinkle appears. “Don’t frown like that! You are not good with that. ”Changmin relaxes the tensed muscles but now his eyes are fixing to Siwon’s left thumb. The infamous chicken pies are coming with gravy. After mouthed thank you to the waiter, the younger says, “Let’s eat Changmin-hyung” Siwon prays a moment, he ever sees something exactly like that.

They eat in silence and no matter how he hates the person who eat on the same table; the chicken pie is really good. But the delicious food can only distract his mind for some time only, this things on Siwon’s left thumb is more interesting than anything else. “You never wear ring before. It’s kind of… unusual”

“Huh?” Siwon a little bit blank. He remembers wearing one today. “Oh, yeah. I using this as necklace these days, usually put it on my thumb.” Siwon eyeing the ring too.  “There are two identical rings”

“She must be very happy”

“When I say identical, I mean it. Even the size, well except something that touches the thumb skin itself. Do you think it fitted on girl thumb?”

“If she fat? She can also use it as pendant” No he can’t imagine Siwon dating a fat girl at all even if Siwon is an actor and play in a drama.

Siwon chuckles. “You are witty but funny. I like it” to be honest, he is quite annoyed. Changmin screams in his head too, I hope you hate me instead. “Zirconium.” Siwon states make Changmin stills. He ever heard the same thing escapes from Yunho’s lips. So it is really the same material as Yunho’s ring. “It connects me to someone very important to me.” Changmin sees the same smile as Yunho shown a year ago. Why he still able to remember that? Sure because it so hard to erase moments with Yunho.

Yunho and Siwon, they’re different but quite similar.

It’s hard for not staring at that ring. “You seem to be interested to this” Siwon says.

“Sorry” He finds it impolite and apologizes naturally comes out.

Siwon is the type of person that can smile easily. “Want to see?” he asks while pulling it from his thumb.

“No… wait!” he wants to prevent but it’s too late, Siwon doesn’t really give him option.

“It’s okay. Maybe you want this kind of ring someday, for marriage?” Siwon passes the ring to Changmin and no matter he resist at first, he has a little curiosity planted since first time he sees that black accessories. It is similar to what Yunho has. There is something engraved inside, this must be the different part of the ring Siwon told him earlier, something that touch thumb skin. When he reads the words engraved, the ring almost slipped from his fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve to be honest that I give up on this chapter, quite unsatisfied myself. I almost not post today but… I don’t know… I’ve imagining next chapter but will be weird if I’m not writes this part to connect all. And writes all will be too long and can’t double post either… Sorry… *bow*

Thanks for everyone who’s commenting on previous chapter. Really appreciate it. *hugs* Please comments again and if anything you still curious about please tell me. I don’t want to miss anything when the story ends…

My eyes hurt, can’t stay in front of the screen for too long… ^^ and these music lull me to sleep… *yawn* is there anyone can get sleepy by this?