Heir

Journey to find 'Home'

“We are going to office. Openly.”

“What? No!”

Siwon already expected this refusal. Yunho never need to go to office, if he goes it must under cover. Going out publicly is not his style. Siwon gets out from the room and comes back with a wheelchair he pushes. Yunho almost put off the suit if his mother not prevents it. Yunho looks at the chair with a great question mark above his head, if only it can be seen.

“What is that use for?” Siwon and the mother smile at him. He is kind of worry now.

“We’re going with this.” He exclaimed happily, Yunho wants to jump from window already.

 

On their way to the office, Yunho looks very grumpy, on contrary Siwon looks so bright. Yunho couldn’t understand where this will lead so he starts looks at his laptop; not forget to keep his phone connected with Chunhee. Siwon, doesn’t understand what his baby doing right now; must be business. But he knows that Yunho is ignoring him; upset.

It’s good actually that Yunho keep himself busy, because he doesn’t realize of where they go, which office branch they visit.

 

The car slows down and just that Yunho looks outside, realizing of where they are now. “You gonna be kidding” he says to Siwon.

“I’m serious.” He smiles and gets death glares in return. “Sorry, baby. Now get out!” he orders. “You know grandpa already agrees with this.”

Yunho can’t believe it. It’s the office branch Changmin works at. He puts his laptop on the bag and gives it to Siwon. He then gets out from the car. Siwon follows, but he gets out from other door.

 

 

Changmin waits for the person who going to come out. The heir. He wants to know too. Just curious. If Siwon is the person he’ll see, he’ll leave right away for nothing interesting. There are many people get out from the cars, high possibilities, bodyguards. Siwon is never using any bodyguard, as he ever knows. Oh, that young apprentice is getting out from one of the car, and he quickly helps someone from other car to sits on a wheelchair. “Wheelchair?” he mumbles it.

The senior worker who is also curious hears that. “You know about the other corporation? S-corp?”

“I know.” Changmin answers, it already talked quite some time on his college time. “The corporation name is strange so it shortly cut to S. It is famous. Not forget of the huge growth and success it earns these 5 years. Even bigger than our corporation”

“Oh you know that much.” It’s not something to be surprised about, everybody knows. “But do you ever hear about the heir on the wheelchair?”

He ever hears it, back then in college. Kibum, Kyuhyun and Jaejoong ever talked about it. “Sure.” he says, doesn’t understand. The only thing he knows is that the heir of that S-corp must stay on the wheelchair, but it’s only rumor, no evidence, no pictures ever taken.

“Choi Corporation and S-Corporation have a very strong bond. The owners are friend, and there is also rumor said that their child is married. And this person in wheelchair is the heir of S-corporation. That’s all I know but family always special right?”

Like what Kibum ever told him, the family who owns Choi Corporation is out of reach, but this S-Corporation is probably beyond out of reach. Even gossips and rumors are close to zero. Changmin nods. It’s not important for him, at all. Why the heir of other corporation would come here? What are those families thinking, he doesn’t understand. So he tries to looks at the peoples and his eyes catch someone he knows well. “Yunho?”

 

Siwon is pushing the wheelchair. There is already someone he helps earlier sits on it. No one can see the face, and no one can tell is it a male or woman. Big possibilities is male, they see pants after all. The thigh and below are cover with grey blanket. Hands cover with gloves, fingers of both hand tangled to each other, and his head hung low. Not only that, he also wears masker and dark blue beanie. It must be so hot in summer like this.

Yunho is tries to hiding his grumpy state, keeps his expression as cold as possible. He wants to protest to his twin badly, why the hell he must passes these entire curious worker, even receives glares. These workers are not really paying attention to him, because he is not the main show here. When he walks slightly behind Siwon in the lobby, tough, he saw Changmin, all puzzled and surprised. That pair of eyes demand a great explanation from him. It’s clearly seen when their eyes meet. Great! He thinks. It’s definitely bad.

Those peoples in suit, along with Siwon, Yunho and someone on the wheelchair are using the elevator. While waiting, the other suited peoples seems to all aware, but Yunho steals glance to Changmin. The taller also doing the same. Someone is hiding his smile by the eye contact they made, pretends to talk to this ‘heir on the wheelchair’.

Changmin keeps watch the elevator even after they get in and the crowd gather in lobby starts doing what they have to. He is not looks at the closed elevator door. He just wants to know where they stop, where Yunho will be in this building. He needs explanation, soon.

He walks closer to elevator, waiting it stops while looking at the number shown. Okay. He tells himself. He will only put his bag and goes to that floor. Just using the elevator until one floor below and takes the emergency exit to go up. No problem.

 

He really does it. But his heart racing; only has a plan to go to this floor, not afterwards. How to find Yunho? Or how to passes those bodyguard? He doesn’t know. Changmin tries to steadied his heart by takes long breathes. He knows the way. Get out from the door, walk along the corridor and turn left. There is a huge room which he knows it for the owner or whoever in that high position. Hopefully he can find Yunho outside that room.

He needs 7 long breathe before he brings his clod-sweated body to peeks outside the emergency exit. A cold faced bodyguard is what he saw first so he pulls himself once more to his hiding place. Even so, he sure that the bodyguard that seemingly in the mid of 30 already saw him. But that bodyguard is not comes to Changmin direction, he walks other way.

Thinking, there are only two choices right now, face it or run away. He sure he’ll found even if he run away, so he decide to show up and probably, saying that he curious will cover it up. So he peeks once more and there is someone that seemingly already waits for him, leaning on the wall from the angle that hard to see when he hides.

Their eyes meet and the other bodyguards are ignores them. They even put far distance. Handsome. Yunho in suit is as handsome as what he always imagines, maybe better. “Yunho!” he calls.

“Changminie…” He is surprised, thought this ex-roommate will go back to his floor. The cold faced bodyguard has informed him about a worker who hides on the emergency exit. Quite stubborn but he should know about him better. Changmin hand quickly finds his.

Seems that all bodyguards have gone completely but one. “You? Bodyguard?” The hired man is right in front of him. It shouldn’t be a question anymore since he already saw on the lobby. Yunho’s clothes are similar to other older bodyguards. Yunho gives him small smile. He promise he never wants to cover anything, but even before he explain one bit of his real life, Changmin already blinded by this fake truth that planted on his mind. Now if he says his true self, he afraid if Changmin will not buy it. One or two things that he afraid is Changmin leave him or his life in danger. “You know this family?”

“I know…” he answers nervous. “Don’t give me that face…” he says after worry spread on that face.

“It’s dangerous.” So he basically doesn’t want anything bad happen. He already knows why Yunho need so much money and seemingly worked to Choi family; all for his mother’s medical treatment. Surgery sure cost lots. That Siwon must be played him by makes him thinking that Yunho is a . Who knows that he’ll find Yunho is a bodyguard. His deed he sells is this.

“I can…. Don’t worry okay. I’ve black belt in aikido and… some other abilities.”

Changmin raise his free hand; thumb caresses at Yunho’s cheek to the fainted scar near his eyes, wants to kiss that heart shape lips. “What abilities?” he needs to know how good his crush to do his job or not worry will wash over. He ever saved by Yunho that night, but if this heir needs so many peoples to keep his head on, the enemies are not at the same level as his attacker that night.

“Shooting… with various guns. I am also good at throwing knife and dagger.” great, he just blurted out his hobby. He should also mention he do rock climbing.

That’s so unusual. None of his friends he knows has those abilities. But that’s a plus, and he can’t hate Yunho just because of that. It’s kind of dangerous and y. He’s too in love with this young bodyguard. “Promise you’ll be fine?”

“Promise!” and he kisses Changmin’s fore palm lovingly; makes the taller wants more than that. So he leans and pecks Yunho’s cheek.

“Be careful okay?” and Yunho nods and smiles in returns

 

 

Changmin finally leaves him, with the same way he took to that floor, with more ease than before and happier after Yunho kissed his hand and he kisses his cheek, maybe he should kiss his lips instead. At least the question about Yunho’s job is already revealed. Yunho keep watching him till he completely gone from inside emergencies exit. He then let out a loud breath. So he walks to the room where Changmin wanted to visit before.  “Looks whose coming” Siwon says as he sees the tiger baby enter slightly upset.

“My son who terribly in love” The woman, his mother is already in the room even before Siwon and Yunho arrive. She and her husband uses basement elevator to get here.

“Don’t mock me like that!” his voice louder than usual, he clearly upset. Carelessly drops his body to the couch, hand crossed in front of his chest.

The mother walks closer to Yunho and leans on the back of the sofa, pats his head. “We’re not mocking you. Just tease…” she winks, makes Yunho pouts more.

“Holding hand, kiss his hand, promised him… even he dares to kiss you in office. He forgets about security camera?” Siwon says, he saw everything, from the camera installed a day before; a kind of revenge of when he got caught by Yunho a week ago.

“That’s so sweet, vampire prince” The father also join the conversation, although his eyes are fixed to the Korean newspaper. He reads it on director’s seat.

“Wonnie told me to do that...” sulking. “He told me to get closer to him… kiss him… touch him more… spoiled him… anything…” He mentions everything Siwon suggested him to do. Or maybe it’s a force.

Just by hearing Yunho’s answer, the father eyeing his other son, demanding an explanation. “Come on dad. The only intelligence he lacks is relationship. Especially to someone he likes. I must force him to do this and that only to make him realize he likes that Shim.”

“You like him, Yun?” The mother asks.

Yunho answers that after feeling the three boring their gaze. “… Maybe?” he answers slowly.

“See? He still can’t admit that. Try easier question. Do you like doing all of that I told you?” Siwon asks, in which Yunho nods.

“That’s means you like him!” the other three quickly says in unison.

“But it also thrilling and nerve wrecking even just do it.” Yunho says. “Maybe it’s the thrill that I enjoy?” he suggest, tries to compare it to bungee jumping.

“I even 100% sure that Shim already feels that Yunho loves him.” Siwon catches Yunho’s gaze that full with question. “What? You don’t understand? You act fluff to him and him only. Do you able to do that to your friends? You are not kissing every single person you meet, not even Donghae or Heechul, even Sora!” he challenges him.

“Shut up! You act fluffier to your girl!” Yunho is quite upset to his twin. He tries all that Siwon suggested, doesn’t know what for at first. He thought it was to reduce his scared towards people; try with one person before try more people.

Siwon shrugged his shoulder, nothing wrong with that gesture. “I can’t help… She’s too sweet. Your boyfriend is not. He’s wit, cold, snarky. He only behaves better when he with you.”

“That’s the point!” He doesn’t mind if Siwon mentioned that Changmin is his boyfriend even if they’re not official.

Siwon maybe has mixed feelings to Changmin, love doesn’t involve tough. And he knows well how Changmin acts can change completely when he is with Yunho. “Love makes someone crazy…”

“Like you are not getting crazy by yourself!” Yunho returns the words. When it comes about his girlfriend, Siwon also can be weird.

And the parents are not happy to hear quarrel from their sons. “When will you introduce him to us?” the woman asks as innocent as he can be. If only Yunho understand of what the meaning behind that.

Yunho looks up to his mother, knitted brows. “You’ve know him” He already knows that his parents search information about Changmin, also the fact that he is his ex-roommate. Remember how excited she was yesterday. Telling him that he should courting him when they were in college and not leave that institution before Changmin graduate, and so on which is completely impossible.

The woman shakes her head in disbelief and joins the sons on the sofa. “Read his profile and stalks him is different to know him by introduce…”

“It’ll going to be hard to do, especially now. He thinks I’m bodyguard of this family; all because of your impressive plan.” He means his whole family. Every eye on the room looks at the wheelchair. There is no one on it now. It was Sora sat there before and they asked her to wait on another room; may not disturb their family meeting.

Siwon tries to offenses. “You said you don’t want to come here openly and let people know you control two corporations at once.” He reminds Yunho. To be honest he really wants Changmin to think that Yunho is a bodyguard. ”He used to think that Yunho works using ual appeal.” Siwon adds, telling the couple.

The oldest male asks, looks from his newspaper sharply. “And how that can be happened?”

“When I was in college, mom and dad ever visited. Someone took photos of me and mom. It looks like… I walk with a customer. I worked at café before so not look like having money to go to those expensive stores.” Yunho explained, but Siwon is hiding his smile, successfully fooled Changmin.

That sounds like a stalker do. “Mm… why he took your photos?”

“She! She took photos of potential to be ullzang. And it happened to be Changmin’s friend.” He already asks Donghae about that, and sure thanks a lot to Kibum for shared the information earlier.

Siwon now speak. “But he’s amazing. He still wants to get you even when he thinks you work that way.” It was something he looking for from Changmin.

“Impressive. You like him darling?” He asks his wife and gets a satisfied looks in return, it means a yes. “I like him too. What about you, prince?”

Now comes the hardest part. “Mm… I think Yunho can ‘tame’ him.” give agreement and bless.

“It means yes. Stop playing on him!” He knows why Siwon set all of these, raises confuse and hesitation on Changmin’s mind. But he must stop now before it’s getting hard to reveal all.

Siwon has an excuse. “I did that to make this clueless brother realizes his feeling. And to test him.” All for Yunho. He deserves the best after all.

“Enough with the test Siwonnie… Look at your brother! He is totally confuses of how to tell Changmin about it.”

“I should run away when I have that opportunity. God… what should I do about this?” Yunho shuts his eyes and both palms cover his face, frustrated but it makes Siwon smiles of the successes plan. About him as an heir is not allowed to spread widely, for his own safety and comfort. He’ll get much trouble if it spreads. People will look at him wherever and he can’t handle stares. Not to mention about how many business rival that wants to kill him (all is his grandfather enemies). And there is also his biological father, who knows if that man wants to claim inheritance from his Jung grandfather. Another problem. So no. Even his employee may not know about their real boss.

“Just tell him. Want me to call him now?” Siwon offers. However they should reveal the truth.

“No!” Yunho says quickly loud. “I can’t. Not because the bodyguard or thing.” All gazes are boring at him, so he explains after sighing. “His father bankrupt, and I’m in the middle of help him get out from that problem. There is a person who offered to help him with one condition, marriage. He rejected that… I think because of me. But if he finds out about this, I’m no different to that person and definitely I have wounding his pride” The things he worry the most. He already set up his mind to push that thought and helps Changmin so that no more pressure he gets; especially from Kyuhyun. “And I have to make sure that the project and company for his father can survive well. It has to be strong.” He won’t ever let Kim Jaejoong get his hand on Shim family ever. He wants to empower Changmin.

But the other three peoples know that is so weird. There is no compulsory about help Changmin’s father at all. And this little boss seems to have responsibilities about it. “Why? Are you made that company bankrupt?” the mother asks.

“Yes and no. It wasn’t me did it, but it happened because of me, indirect effect. So I have to help it.” Only more questions grow on another head that unspoken. What Yunho did that can effect Shim’s company? “And it’s not because of my business maneuver.” Yunho adds.

 

“Yunho takes him to see that woman.” Siwon says after some silent.

“That woman you mean is your own aunt! Respect her! And why you see her before me?” Even he doesn’t like that Siwon doesn’t respect Yunho’s biological mother, she also hate when she hear Yunho takes Changmin to see that woman, not her, someone who raised Yunho.

Yunho uses his chin to points at Siwon. “Wonnie told me to do that. Mom and dad also in France.”

Siwon chuckles, “And that’s makes Changmin thinks Yunho must selling his body to pay that woman medication.” He laughs evilly in the end.

That news hit Yunho hard. “What? Siwonnie! You!” So now he attacks Siwon, and they wrestling on the couch, playfully. The parents are so happy to see this, exchange gaze and smile. Their tiger baby has back, thanks to that Shim. They will gladly have him as their son in law.

 

“Okay, that’s enough, kids! When will you marry him?” The father asks to the point.

“Dad… I’m only 19.”Yunho sounds whining, still with hand locks Siwon’s arm.

But the father doesn’t see any problem at all. Yunho doesn’t need to study more (except if he suddenly wants it); he can make money, and all. “So? The faster you marry, the longer you live with someone you love. You’ve settled everything.”

“Except that military things” Siwon says, a bit choke in the end when Yunho squeezes his hand. All of sudden, Yunho’s phone ring, he takes the thing instantly without releasing Siwon. Only after sees the caller id, he let him go and walk closer to window, ignoring another and just drown on the conversation.

“He really good at business, right?” the mother says it to her husband after hearing what comes out from Yunho’s mouth. An apologetic smile is what she gets from him. No need to mention that for they all know how this little boss raised.

 

 

 

The heir on the wheelchair already left the office along with his bodyguards. Changmin sees this from the window of his room; he looks outside only to see Yunho. No doubt to say he must be the youngest of them all; probably too young. Kibum will like to hear he already sees the heir on the wheelchair. And proof that the heir of S-corp is having disability will make that friend happy. At least it’s not only rumor. Maybe he should tell him that. Unless he wasn’t focus about him before, only looks at Yunho, and him only.

A text comes to his phone, hesitate should he read it or delete it right away. It’s from his enemy, Siwon. He just hopes it won’t hurt. He’s handsome in suit, right? -It said. Changmin knows who he is talking about. Then another text comes. Bodyguard is not an easy job.

So Changmin texts back. -What do you want?

Nothing. Not yet. – Siwon texts again, and he feels the ex-apprentice is smiling right now.

 

Siwon does smiling. He failed to cover his excitement. “Who you text?” Yunho asks suspiciously.

“Nothing.” Siwon puts his phone to pocket.

Yunho’s hand is to support his head. “Told you to stop playing him!” He can understand if his precious brother only wants to test Changmin, but he has proof himself so he should stop.

“If I don’t want to stop?” Siwon challenge him. He is the younger here, Yunho used to spoiled him. And so aside of protecting Yunho, he also likes to create problem like this. Still it is not a problem in his point of view.

Yunho looks at him. Everything gets complicated because of Siwon and himself. No need to angry and makes things worse. But he does have something good to threat back. “I’ll send your photos with Changmin when you have lunch together to your girlfriend. Wonder how she will react?”

“What? No! She will upset and angry and… and…” Siwon pouts. If Yunho sends those kinds of photos, of course his girlfriend will jealous and thin that he cheating. Its Yunho after all, that girl trust Yunho. “Okay… I stop.”

 

 

 

So it means a new start, maybe. So Yunho is bodyguard. He doesn’t asks many things related to job to Yunho. He always doesn’t look comfort about it; privacy and secrecy. Changmin only doesn’t know that it’s not about the job but Yunho is not a bodyguard although he knows almost detailed of the job since he trained by Ken. The question that Changmin concern about is shift and working hour. So Yunho says that there is rotation or schedule. No more explanation so Changmin decides that if Yunho appears, it means he is free.

The biggest problems so far probably appear from Siwon. No, that man is not show up by come to office again. Only text. Unlike before which usually related to Yunho, this time it related to Siwon’s cousin. The heir on the wheel chair. Changmin ever heard about him from his college friends, but how he can looks at him when he was too focused on Yunho? So he ignores the texts, especially after a text saying that Siwon’s cousin wants to see Changmin. It feels so wrong, and he thinks that Siwon only makes it to separate Yunho from him.

 

Two days after their meet on the office, they do groceries together, Changmin insists he want to do it too because he need new tooth brush and stuff. He just wants to spend time with Yunho, it’ll good for them. Their skin ship is not progressing, only peck on cheek, but that’s means Yunho should have feels for him, right? He quite doubt that, too afraid to confess if Yunho rejected him and go away, but also wants more of Yunho.

And suddenly, it’s not that good when this girl, known as office tease, happened to go to the same store. He afraid if this girl sees Yunho and… ! It can’t!

“Changmin… alone?” she flashes him her best smile, it makes Changmin wants to puke on her face.

“No…” he feels to run already.

“Oh…” her eyes all sparkling like a girl get candy. “Your friend? He’s hot!” it’s more than a comment or praise. It’s clearly seducing. Yunho looks at the girl with hands holding on 2 different label of sun dried tomato paste. “What’s your name?” she asks.

“Yunho.” He says while fixes his gaze back to the jar. It’s 100 times more interesting and the girl just think he is such a challenge. She reminds of Choi Siwon. They both young and good looking and maybe this one are easier than that Choi.

So she tries; all confidence by many praises and stares she got from employee on her workplace. “Are you free this weekend? I’ve tickets for movie. We can go together and you can buy the popcorn.”

Yunho frowns, obviously. Yunho has no experience with this kind of seducing method. Siwon used to prevent this happened too. So Changmin takes an initiative to explain it, even with disgust. “She asks you to date.” He whispers to Yunho, now they can be this close, his lips almost brush Yunho’s cheek.

“Why?” He asks Changmn loud but then he looks at the girl. “I think it’s not good to asks someone who already taken.”

She likes challenge but hates rejection. “Oh? So you already taken?” She asks looks a little surprised but no apologetic at all, too confident. Yunho’s words however hit Changmin. The words ‘already taken’ are not something he ever predicted at all. When? Who? Is that Choi Siwon really has relation to this bodyguard? No it may not be happen. Yunho is his. He won’t give Yunho to other.

“Yes. And it’s so shameless to ask someone out in front of his boyfriend!” He states. Changmin just stare at Yunho, unable to break his gaze. He still processing the words and chill spread from his head down. He feels he can’t take air in to his lungs it makes him slowly hears his slowed down heartbeat.  “One thing. You better wears something more modest. Are your parents never warning you? Come on Changminie! I need coffee” he says. Siwon ever told him about an office tease on Changmin’s workplace, maybe this girl. He will set that office free from this girl tomorrow.

Changmin wakes from his trance. “Ye… yeah… You get what you want?” he starts nervously but can handle the rest.

“This one looks good.”He shows Changmin the jar.  They leave the girl immediately without saying goodbye.

 

 

“Yunho claims him!” A woman, who is Siwon’s mother, tells younger man besides her all excited. They heard the conversation between Changmin, Yunho and the office tease. Yunho is too focuses on tomato paste and the disturbance from the girl, he failed to notice their existence around him. However, they really want to strangler that girl to death.

The younger tough only rolls his eyes. He has enough with this Changmin. Knows that he must avoid him before doing something bad again, but his mother is pulling him here; the shop where his tiger-baby and his ex-roommate do groceries. She even got close to Changmin once when Yunho is too lost on strawberries. She asks Changmin helps to get something that pretty high for her to reach. “I know, Mom… but really, why we have to stalk them like this?” he says in low tone to prevent caught up by his tiger-baby, even if he and his lover already walk away to coffee section.

“Do you think I’m not stalked you when you confess to your girlfriend?”

“Mom~!!!” Protesting. It’s the first time he heard this, and that time is kind of embarrassing. Compare now to his brother, it’s too drastic.

 

 

When the roommate friends reach the coffee section, Changmin holds Yunho’s shoulder; makes the shorter stops and looks at Changmin. “Yes?” it sounds as question of what Changmin wants. His eyes said it.

“You serious?”

With knitted brows and tilted head, he asks back, all innocent; too innocent for Changmin, for this serious matter. It’s first time he hate that expression. “About?”

He knows how clueless this male can be, but man, is he really clueless or only ignorant? It’s not the right time to kidding. “Me… You… us… Boyfriend?”

“You don’t like the idea?” every words come out from both of them are only more question. And Changmin does like the idea, more than anything right now. The matter is it too sudden and he is so unprepared for this. None of them ever confess openly to each other.

“Do you… like the idea?” he returns the question.

Yunho nods few times quickly, with his so clueless expression. “I like the idea. My cousin told me that we already act like one so why not become one? But if you don’t…”

“I like it!” Changmin cuts before Yunho changes his mind. He thanks Yunho’s cousin for that, whoever he is. If only he knows it Siwon.

Yunho smiles to him. Finally after more provocation from his small family, father, mother and Siwonnie about just court him or marry him right away or you’ll lose him forever, he decides to do their forced-suggestion. After seeing a bright expression from the taller, he thinks he will not regret it. However, he likes Changmin’s smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay… sorry for late update and short chapter, I was so confused with the story and last week was extremely hectic (this week also T^T), I couldn’t edit my story.

I don’t know that my random notes I left everywhere will be a good help. I put them in my story… lolol… And… who think that Yunho will reveal his true self in front of so many workers? XD

I’ll running now before you kill me, so please left your message-comment for me to read later… ^^