Ghost of you

Journey to find 'Home'

Yunho get off from bed earlier than usual and Changmin also awake by those voices Yunho’s made. It’s Saturday, his day off so he should able to sleep longer but Yunho seems so rushed. “Yun?” he calls his crush with hoarse voice while sits up. He covers his mouth with his hand, yawning. Yunho squats on Changmin’s side like usual. “It still early, you can go back to sleep” its unusual words.

“And you?”

Yunho bites his lower lip, through his sleepy eyes Changmin knows there is something Yunho wants to tell, he sense it won’t be good. “What are you thinking?” Changmin asks.

“… Hyung…” Yunho starts and Changmin wants him to call Changminie again like last night, but he doesn’t say this. “I’ll go for couples days, maybe weeks, I don’t know yet”

Changmin eyes widen, “Why so sudden?” Changmin feels uneasy because Yunho worried him last night and now he’ll leave him like nothing happened. He likes when Yunho becomes so protective like last night and when the younger worries him.

“I know it so sudden but it’s important. You will be okay, won’t you?” Yunho looks at him with slight worry. Changmin makes conclusion that Yunho worries him but he really has to go.

“I’ll be fine” Changmin says. An audible voice screams in his head. No, don’t go! Stay here when you open up to me! Don’t leave me like this. “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. When will you go?” Changmin’s brain and tongue must be disconnected just now.

Yunho looks half worry now, he lowers his head a bit, “Today” then he adds. “3.45 am”

Changmin steals a glance to his clock. It’s only 15 minutes to the said time. “Be careful okay?” Changmin feels worry too even it’s not the first time. But by the means of couples day or weeks, it means he really has to go and can’t even come to cook him dinner. “Yeah” Yunho answers in slow tone. He then stands up and continues cooking. Changmin kicks his blanket off and helps Yunho, not that he wants Yunho to leave quickly. But if go back to sleep, he can’t see Yunho till he leave. Even so, Changmin can’t contribute at all; Yunho forbids him, he still hurt. See? Yunho is worrying him, he also prepares for next couples days so it’ll be easier for Changmin to cook.

 

Yunho has one destination right now but in his 12 hours flight, his mind can’t only think about one thing only, and he’s too tired by that, in the end he fall asleep for 2 hours. It’s Saturday, weekend. So Yunho knows what will he faced when he reaches his so called home. It’s morning here, not early, 8 am.

Yunho gets in to his home and directly goes to his parent’s room. He has keys. Yunho opens the door softly and looks at two figures who like to stay in bed longer than weekday. It’s a big relieve to see them. Last night after saw his own reflection on the mirror, he realize just what his parents felt when they almost loses one of his child. It’s unbearable anxious, and he almost welling last night. Almost, but he knows his Mom has. He has to thanks Changmin for make him realize how much his parents love him and how bad he is for become such ignorance person, for drowning himself in his little world when his parents always there for him. He never alone and he know it, he just doesn’t think that people will understand, maybe no one will understand the scare he has. But he also forgets that they always there for him, no matter if they too don’t know what to do to push hi scare. It’s him closes his heart.

He drops his bag near his feet makes the left figure startled by the soft thud. The next, Yunho crawling on the bed and lay his body between the couple. They’re surprised. First is because both of their kids are not supposed to be there, in France. Seconds is because it’s Yunho and if he comes here and reach their home by this time, it means something important or Yunho has bothered in mind real bad. The third is Yunho stopped act like this since that time, that 6 years ago after he came back from Korea to entered Junior High School.

“Yunho?” it’s his mother asking. Yunho hugs them, one person each hand and he lays on his stomach. Not long he stays on that position for his Dad pulls his son’s shoulder, rolls him and rearranges the blanket so Yunho join them under the blanket. Yunho looks sad but not because of them. Parent’s instinct, they just know something bothered their older twin.

His so called parents hug him and Yunho feels so much blessed. He thanks God for this in his mind. Thanks for giving him a chance to show affection and say this again “Mom, Dad… I love you” and the first words come are the fourth thing that startled them.

The older man supports his head with his hand. “You okay?” he asks, his other hand still hugs Yunho.

“I just miss you two” Yunho frowns a moment before enjoy the warmth again. His eyes however keep shut since his body cover with blanket.

The only woman now asks with full concern. “My baby, you sure you okay?”

Yunho doesn’t open his eyes, a little shamed to look them. He prefers to enjoy their presence. “Sure…” he answers. There is a pause before Yunho starts. “Mom, Dad… Thanks for everything. I’m just ungrateful kid. I love you” his words are so sincere, he voices his heart. It’s short but yet is mature. So different to his act. It’s childish, but they like it. It’s so lovely side Yunho shows. They are really happy to see this childish side again after long time and are not mind to stay on bed a little longer just to let Yunho nostalgic to his younger time when he and his cousin disturbing them in bed.

 

It’s noon now and Yunho joined his parents on dining room after sleeping on his parents bed alone for 2 hours. He has bath and takes clothes from his wardrobe. There are plenty clothes left even after his brother study abroad. It was him encourages his cousin to. He must be having fun with his girlfriend right now. “Breakfast baby?” his mother asks.

“Sure” he says. His stomach is growling. Last time it filled with food was last night Korea time. This morning he didn’t ate breakfast he prepared for Changmin. “You have no schedule today?” Yunho asks.

“No… We can go picnic, visit wineries. What do you think?”

“Yes… sounds great.” He is serious, anything that can make his parents happy, he okay.

“You miss their wine? They keep asks you to taste their product”

Yunho raises the corner of his lip, “They said I’m quite potential to be a sommelier. I like the taste but I can’t drink that much.” Their parents see the smile and smile along. Something change in Yunho and they can sense this already.

“That’s good, you won’t get drunk.” His father messes Yunho’s hair. “Want to make it your carrier choice?” Yunho shakes his head furiously.

 

 

 

It’s too sudden, the timing is weird. Just 2 days ago, at Friday night he almost dies, if Yunho wasn’t appearing in time. Then in the morning, very early morning, Yunho announced that he is going to leave for days. And now, is Monday, the personnel director calls him. He feels his stomach churning. What if he fired? He doesn’t have to pay anything if he fired by this company, but he know he’ll find difficulties to find new one. It’ll stain his working experience, his curriculum vitae. Fired by Choi corporation is not good, he better quit, if the penalty agreement not stopped him to do so.

“Shim Changmin?” the personnel director asks him, formalities, make sure this is the right guy that he called.

“Yes” The older man gestures him to take a seat, he looks a little confused. It’s Monday and perhaps he’s working mood is not that good. The truth is not about it. He wasn’t drink too much this weekend, he only confused. He has read the paper in front of him and he understands what written on it. He just as confused as Changmin because he sure there is nothing wrong. It’s a letter from higher position in the company that he got last Saturday; a courier delivered it on 7 am, time when he supposed to stay longer on bed. He even got a call. It’s very rare that the person who stands in that position gave him direct command. It’s not only higher but highest; even he passes it through his assistance.

Changmin looks at his director face. “You know why I call you?”

“No, sir” Hey, it should be him tells Changmin.

“I know but I have to say I don’t understand either, since the very beginning before you enter the company.”

The personnel director is not scary at all. “I got scholar”

“Yes, yes, I’ve read it. I even read it again this morning and last night and also last Saturday after I hurriedly searching your file. In weekend? I must have been very crazy.” He tells this to Changmin and he doesn’t know what to do. “I wonder how they find you. Picking smart student in best college… I shouldn’t think about it, right Shim?” he challenges Changmin after blabbering.

“I don’t understand, Sir”

“How they picked you? Screening you? And yet you work so well… They have chosen someone credible and potential. How? Do you know this Choi family personally?”

He doesn’t. He only ever met someone in his office, and he was only work for that Choi. Like Kibum said, this family is so ‘out of reach’. “No. The Choi I know are my Math teacher in high school, uncle that sells fruit near my house, and some friends, and they are not rich.”

 The personnel director is curious. “You should be careful then, who knows if they watch you secretly.” The older gives a scary smirk, tries to build some nerve to Changmin. “If not, how they know you? Good marks in school are not always a guarantee… Well… I don’t know about your life…”

Changmin think about it now. He used to ignore this although he felt something fishy. He got that scholar after his father bankrupt. And his sisters also got scholar from Choi Corporation, but only he have to work for them.

The man in front of Changmin recognizes the change of expression on Changmin. “Seems you realize something.” he raises his hand like stopping him from saying it. “I don’t need to hear that and fall to your problem. It is said that the wall has ears, sorry. I’m blabbering. So, Shim! Do you know this branch is quite far from Choi’s supervise?” Changmin shakes his head, still speechless. “I know about it but don’t know why. It does happen to some branch, increase opportunities for corruption and scandals.” Changmin’s eyes grow wider. “I guess you know about that dirty game”

“You know about it too, Sir?” He thought he is alone after all.

The director support his chin with his hand, “And so? I’m only Personnel Director.” He looks at Changmin who still shocked from what he just heard. “Packed your things!”

“What? I’m fired?” it’s too sudden, just because he sent things to Choi’s houses? So who fired him? The Choi itself? Or the director?

“No. you transferred”

Changmin anger turn to confuse, he frowns, “Transferred?”

“Yes. Choi Corporation may put you to wherever place they want. That’s what I know from your agreement.” It’s written on the file and also from the copy of the agreement that comes to his house along with the letter. He remembers it well because it was rounds with red marker. Changmin can remember that part of his agreement too. “I’m sure you don’t need to worry about corruption and scandal from now on… except if you give up the temptation to have one for your own.” A joke but bad timing it turns so cold. “This branch seems to have plenty attention from the owner as well. You can work peacefully from now on”

“… And you face it alone?”

“I’ve told you. I’m only Personnel Manager... You’re still so young. Now go! Packed your things now! In half an hour there will be a taxi to bring you to your new office. And it’s been paid.” The last part seems to avoid Changmin to pay the taxi.

See? All of this is too sudden.

 

Changmin gets out from the office where he spent few months here. He is sure his director and manager eyeing him sharply. He can pretend know nothing and put his poker face he no longer works in this building; of course he still questioning the reason behind his sudden transfer. Like what his Personal Director said, there is a taxi wait him. The taxi driver even wait outside while shamelessly look at the building in front of him. Totally in awe and Changmin thinks it kind of stupid. The driver notice Changmin and approach him. “Let me help you?” he says, politely.

Changmin is taken a back. “What?” He was dazed off just now and he already suspicious to this man. What if it’s not the mentioned taxi? What if his manager and director send a taxi driver to ‘finish’ him and he will never reach his new office?

“Your box… let me help you. You have bandage on your hand.” It’s probably too polite. “Sorry, but I was paid to help you to your new office and if I don’t hospitalize you, I’m afraid with the consequences”

The driver is old; old enough to be his grandfather and it’s hard for not polite to him. “Uh? It’s okay. It almost heals completely.”

“If you say so” So he opens the door for Changmin.

With much courage, he gets in and put his box on the passenger seat with him. He takes his phone out and scrolling to gallery. He looking for Yunho’s photo, immediately he smiles after he finds what he looking for. A picture he gets a week ago when he and Yunho plays basketball in Saturday morning. One on one and it just like what Changmin ever propose to Yunho when they were in college, when they were running half-marathon. It was when Yunho run a hand through his hair, he is sweaty but he seems happy and smiles. He remembers Yunho let him took pictures with his phone, wonder what he is doing now?

 

The driver really takes him to his new office building, safely and smoothly; wonder how much he get for drive him? “Can I ask you? Is driving taxi really gives much money?”

The driver surprised a bit. “For some kind of reservation like this… especially from a company like Choi Corporation… The money is good. But of course I must drive very carefully”

“Oh… thanks then.” Changmin almost fish out some money for tip if the driver not stopped him.

“I’ve paid, so you don’t have to do it. And I’m not taking any tip either. It’s the rule, Sorry” He smiles and get out from taxi and hurriedly open the door for Changmin.

“Thank you”

 

The building is indeed taller and bigger than his previous office. So can he call this a promotion? Then how about the scandal he found in his previous office? Did Choi read the document? Did they going to take some action or not? He has promised to give up if there is nothing happen after he sent the documents. Who cares?

He steps some ladder before enters the building. There is someone accidentally bumped on him on the entrance. He even apologizes and bowing times then leave him. Changmin is not fall or dropped his box so it should be unnecessary. He must be rushed but what makes Changmin looks at the person who leave the building is his scent. It’s familiar to him. It is similar to Yunho, but of course he is not him. Why Yunho would enter this building?

That person and Yunho are completely different. Yunho has pair of eagle eyes but this person has round eyes. And Yunho definitely has small face, this person doesn’t. This person also wears shirt, vest and also tie, don’t forget his suit. Suit is a clothing article which Yunho never wears. He simply never looks like a worker; even Changmin believes Yunho will look gorgeous in suit. Just coincidence this person and Yunho are using same product. Changmin brush away that thought.

 

 

 

It’s been long time since last time Yunho went to college. It must be a year ago. He doesn’t feel comfortable with the idea of going to college again, too much college student. Today is different; he is going with his father. His father is a professor in college and Yunho wants to see how his father works. Yunho’s parents are so surprised about it but of course it’s kind of good surprised.

Both of the parent are quite worry but because Yunho insisted, they let him. It seems Yunho ready to face the world.  Firstly, Yunho sit in his father class and his father is not looks at him too often or it will be suspicious. A students sits on his side asks him. “Never see you before” he says.

Yunho is not feeling nervous at all, he has a book in front of him but he just write irrelevant things from his father lecture. “I’m not study here.”

The student peeks at Yunho’s notes where he can see Chinese character on it, “Chinese? Just curious about how an Asian professor teaches in France?”

Yunho already realizes pairs of eyes looks at him, silly but he can’t think about it now. “No, I’m Korean. I’m not curious about it. Just want to know how it feels to be taught by my own father. I take different major”

He raises an eyebrow. “You don’t look interested.”

“I’ve reads his books so it doesn’t surprised me anymore.” Yunho smiles

His father looks at this interaction and feels happy, he’ll text his wife about this, she’ll very happy. He was thought that Yunho would sweat out from nervousness and terrified. He can have conversation with someone around his age, he was thought Yunho will only talked to his fellow professor. Of course he will, later.

 

Yunho bring his laptop with him and he doesn’t get in to his father class again. He instead, starts Skype with someone way too far from his place now. “Hi, boss! You doesn’t looks jetlagged”

“It’s Monday already. So how? What you got?” Yunho have video calls with his driver, he is not go to France with him, Yunho said he need him to do something else; searching.

“What I got? The four attackers last Friday, you have to thanks me first! If I’m not told you that he is in danger that time, you will not able to safe him.”

Yunho gives a lazy expression in return. “Just tell me already!”

He searched about the name Yunho got from one of the attackers. “You asked me to search about the name you mentioned earlier, Kim Dongmin? He work for Cho family”

“Choi?” Yunho says slowly but clear enough, confirming.

“Not Choi, idiot! It’s Cho! Without ‘I’” The driver also writes the name on a paper using Hangul and alphabet then show it to Yunho.

Yunho reads it. “Oh… Cho… you seem to be used to Korean now” he praises his driver. He is not Korean but American with Japan descent. His grandfather was a Japan army and lives in Hawaii. So he could speak both English and Japanese, not Korean and he has much trouble at first month moved to Seoul.

“You live in Korea now so I’ve to be fluent at it too. But that’s not the point. Do you know someone that have Cho in the name and related to the attacking?” He knows which Cho is it but maybe Yunho will recall things; like a quiz on TV but more personal.

Yunho hand fisted, supporting his cheek. “Um… I know one, but I don’t think it’s potential. Cho Kyuhyun.” He is Changmin’s friend right? A close one too.

The driver claps his hands than raised both thumbs. “You guess it well.”

“How?” Yunho can’t understand this. He knows Cho Kyuhyun is kind of weird but it’s impossible if he asks peoples to hurt Changmin. He was even afraid if Yunho poisoning Changmin, there is no way he would let someone hurt Changmin.

“So this Cho Kyuhyun is helping the Director on that Choi Corporation branch to corrupt, and he also said he’ll help to handle the person going to reveal the scandal, in this case, your lover”

Yunho is thinking and his driver knows because he just keeps silent after hearing that. “I… don’t get it.” he finally says.

“So… Cho Kyuhyun can come to see your lover’s mother without looks suspicious. He looks like just visiting his friend’s family like Kim Kibum and Kim Kangin does but who knows what he done there.”

Still trying to connect all of the puzzle pieces, “He is the one offering help to Shim family.” Yunho eyes grow wider. “Then, he must be the one sent the picture at college.” The driver doesn’t understand which pictures that Yunho talked about. “Wait, I don’t understand at all… So it means that night, Changmin will not die; they just scare him and probably gives some scare. Cho Kyuhyun just wants Changmin to feels desperation.”

“I don’t want to join your thinking… You seem to have information I don’t have. But maybe he is in danger. Oh, yeah. This morning he is transferred to another Choi branch. Maybe it will decrease the danger he got. The taxi driver is old, but he can drive smoothly. Just smoothly, he has no speed.”

Someone opens the office door, makes Yunho forgets of what he wants to asks just now. “Oh? Yunho? I heard from your father that you here. Are you busy?” It’s his father friend. He ever comes to his home few times.

“Professor? Uh, no” He answers and immediately his fist loses contact with his cheek. Sits straightly.

“I want to discuss things to you.” The older man flashes him a fatherly smile.

“Okay. I’ll join in your office a moment later. Give me 5 minutes?”

“Sure.” The professor shut the door. And Yunho’s attention can back to his screen.

The driver takes the cue, he ever see Yunho’s father and just now the voice is pure French, without any accent. “Are you in your father office? You’re in college now?”

“Yes. Email me the rest! And keep inform me! And I want you to search about Kim Kibum”

His boss can’t rejected request from old professor, can he? So this call will end soon. “I’ll send you pictures of your lover this morning, in case you miss him. And it seems he was interested to someone that bumped him accidentally. I don’t want to interfere but who knows if he might fall in love to someone else when you’re away like this?” Yes, he stalked Changmin, because Yunho afraid if he is not comes to and from work safely.

Yunho see the book he brings to his father class earlier. The books open just like it was in class, revealing what he randomly writes before, Changmin’s name in Korean, Chinese and Japanese character, and also small font in alphabet on the corner. He even bold and decorate them; just random things he did. But why he did that is the main question. His cheeks slowly get bigger; puffing them, and then blowing air; sounds like giving up sigh. “Ken…” Yunho eyes still fixes on the page when he calls. It’s rare he hears his boss mouthed his name. It can only mean one thing, serious matter that he has to do no matter what. Now the boss is looks at his screen. “Promise me you will protect him when I’m not around…” His boss is so serious, even he already asks him to keep an eye on Changmin before go to France, this words ‘protect’ is more than just keep an eye. He wants his driver to do anything to make sure of Changmin safety, no matter what it takes.

“I promise…”

 

 

 

It’s not the first time Changmin nostril hit by that scent. He knows it’s that young man that bumped him in the lobby when he just transferred here. But he can’t stop to be aware of that; it’s so similar to Yunho’s scent. Just the scent, nothing more. He has prediction about this young man, he must close to the director or worse, close to the Choi family for he can comes to this building freely. He shouldn’t think about it, there are piles of documents he must finish, very amazing that he gets all of this and it’s only Wednesday, and third day since he transferred here.

“Shim Changmin!” The supervisor calls him, Changmin immediately push his seat and stands up. Behind him is the young man with the scent that always makes him misses Yunho more.

“Yes, Sir?”

“This…” The supervisor gestured the young man behind him to steps forward, he give Changmin a polite smile. “…is an apprentice” Changmin thinks he is too young to become one. He sure he is around his own age or probably younger. “He’ll help you with your work. And so he can learn from you”

Changmin understand he must supervise an apprentice. He sure there are lots worker that more available and more experienced than him, but he’ll look bad if rejected this. “I leave you” he announce before he can hear anything from Changmin. He eyeing the young man, finally understand why there is an empty table near his, and it’s only placed there this morning.

“I’m Choi Siwon. Please guide me from now on” He bows

Changmin returns the bow. “I’m Shim Changmin” they shake hand, and its way smoother than Yunho’s. It’s hard for not thinking about him, Yunho still hasn’t contact him. This young man is polite which is good, except the name, it feels so wrong. This Choi Siwon is not wears suit anymore, only shirt and vest and all in neat way. His hair also short while Yunho’s hair already reach his shoulder, no matter how much he compare to Yunho, he is far way different.

“So, Changmin-ssi… What is my first job?” Except that politeness. Hope this apprentice only interested at work only.

 

 

A young man is walking to Changmin table. “Here is the document, Changmin-ssi” he says.

“Thanks Siwon-ssi.” He returns the politeness. Choi Siwon never disturbs him, of course except for the sake of work. He even doesn’t look mind at all when Changmin asks him to copy some documents. And so Changmin treats him nicely, not friendly. His mind tells him to stay alert about this man; from the very beginning he hears his name. Choi Siwon. He is a Choi… means there is high possibilities related to the company owner. Changmin is sure this Siwon is younger than him, although he never asks. Changmin himself is young for a worker in this Choi Company. He is 21. Blame him for graduate too soon?

He is never have apprentice phase in this company, so why now they have? And the apprentice he has to supervise is probably a college student.

There is a gap that Changmin seems to build and Siwon is not mind. They call each other using honorific. And except about work, they not talk to each other. Changmin avoids Siwon. But it’s only Thursday, the day two of supervising. It might change after days, and Changmin just want to stay like this, no cross the lines.

 

During lunch, Siwon is disappeared, he is nowhere to seen. Changmin believes he gets in to car and go somewhere to fills his stomach. Unlike him who buy sandwich from the vendor nearby. He misses Yunho’s lunch box. It’s too much. He hasn’t see Yunho for almost a week, does he forgets him already? He still clearly remember last time when Yunho saves him and they touching, almost hugging and Changmin has imagines what might happen if his stomach wasn’t growling. Will they really hugging? Or maybe it can lead to kissing and something else. Day dreaming. He must stop this thinking on his workplace.

Yunho saved him. Ironic. Yunho was safe him from his friend, his used to be best friend aside from Kibum. Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. He really feels sad about that. It’s not the first accident. There was something happen back in college; when he should celebrate his graduation with his friend. They were celebrating it, at first before Kyuhyun attack him when there was only two of them.

Attack in ual way. Kyu was kissing him and confessing. Changmin is too startled by that. He was drunk and even still has sanity; his body is not strong enough. Lucky for him, Kangin and Kibum saved him by come back to the room and hug Changmin and Kyuhyun pretending they were way too drunk to go home and decide to stay over at the graduate boy apartment. They ended up sleeping together on the living room in Changmin’s apartment. Still with clothes on. But Kibum and Kangin became perfect block for Changmin and Kyuhyun.

If not doing that, Kyuhyun might him, Kibum realize this.  That day, their friendship has been stained. It’s not possible to clean the stain especially now when Kyuhyun is still obsessed with him. Using his money to offer him help and make his parents courage him to take the offer. He is not going to give in at all. He has loses Jaejoong after Yunho gone, and then he loses Kyuhyun when he graduates. He just can hopes he won’t lose Kibum and Kangin, and of course Yunho.

 

Siwon is coming back from his lunch time. He must have going to fancy restaurant. He walks to his table when Changmin is looking at his phone showing Yunho smile at him. It is just a photo. Siwon sees this, and he also sees the picture, he can guess that it must be someone important for his young supervisor. “Changmin-ssi?”

“Ah? Siwon-ssi. Have you grabbed your lunch?” Changmin is not hides his phone at all.

“Sure. I find a delicious chicken pie. Next time let’s go together. They also have another variation, but the chicken is the best.”

Changmin sees two paper cups on Siwon’s hand. “I don’t know you drink coffee. Or is it chocolate?” It’s not coffee from vending machine; it’s clearly bought on café. Siwon wasn’t drink coffee at all yesterday, and not this morning.

“Oh, this? I enjoy coffee but not that much. Only if I want them, one cup a day won’t hurt. This is for you, Changmin-ssi” he handed his supervisor one of the cup. Changmin reflex extend his hand to get it. Siwon smiles. “Try it!” Siwon is friendly, he even greets or at least smile to everyone he knows (even to security), not rude at all, and he must have lots friends. He remembers how hard is it to see Yunho smile to him on his first week in college. ‘Ice prince’ he even named him ‘walking statue’ for being so quiet and for only show working-smile. He has infamous polite-but-heartless smile during working. Nowadays are different tough, he used to his bright smile.

Both of them sip the coffee at almost same time. “It’s nice.” Changmin comments

Siwon flashes him a dimple smile. “It is, don’t you think? It’s Mocha-Java.” Siwon says, and Changmin breath stops.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for commenting on previous chapter…^^ woohoo…

I’m at making title... And it really just pop out at last minute before I post it… running out of time… lol… want to help? Anyone? ^^

I know I make Yunho leave (just couples days or so) again but he need this, and he still have someone to protect him... next chapter will be...What? I haven't type anything except "Chapter 27"