Hesitation

Journey to find 'Home'

“He hugs my baby…” it’s a disbelieve tone that comes out from his mouth; pure awe and surprised. “I can’t let this…” Now when he conscious enough of what happen, he want to take what his.

“No! You may not disturb them!” the much older male prevents him; his hand grabs Siwon’s.

A pair of young eyes is now glaring. It’s so irritating when he can’t save what his and let other to embrace an important person in his life. Someone he worried the most. “But grandpa! He hugs Yunho, what if he gets a panic attack or…” it’s clearly excuses.

“They’re not hugging…” It’s something that comes out after a little observe from a far, use clear mind.

“How you can say they’re not hugging? That Shim has his hand on Yunho’s back, and they’re too close”

Always like this. If it’s about Yunho, Siwon can ignore everything. It is love, but it’s too possessive that Yunho get trouble by that too. “Only one hand Siwonnie, and most part of their body are not touching.” Siwon takes out his phone, but Yunho’s phone is off. “Let’s go!” he orders the driver.

“Wait! Grandpa!” He wants to get out badly and pull Yunho in to car.

It’s clear that not only Yunho who has problem with people, Siwon too. He’ll need long lecture. “Yunho never forbid you hug your girlfriend right? Don’t be childish… If Yunho choose him and that Shim loves Yunho too, where’s the problem?” Even if Yunho doesn’t sure his feeling yet and this relation can end whenever his clueless grandchild feels unsafe, he can’t prevent Yunho to get experience, in this case, love experience. That young man already got much business experience, not romantic one.

Siwon doesn’t answer that, only crosses his hand on front of his chest and pouts on their way back home. The call earlier from Yunho’s driver that there will be a seemingly good scene happened in front of office is not really good for Siwon. He hates Yunho’s driver.

 

 

Yunho thinks he likes Changmin’s scent so much. He won’t look for the same fragrance, tough. He is still in that position even after his grandfather and his twin go, he doesn’t realize their presence. Only after he feels satisfied, he raised his head and looks straight to Changmin’s eyes. He even missed the round eyes that go mismatched whenever he smiles. He thought it was weird, but he likes it now. His lip makes curve when he remember that. Changmin miss that bright smile a lot. “Hyung, I’m hungry.” Yunho announces.

It’s first time Changmin hear that. And the picture of his fridge flashes. He should do groceries yesterday. “Well, my fridge is kind of empty now, so…”

“I’ll treat you dinner outside. Come on!” Yunho grabs Changmin’s upper arm, a little bellow his grip before. Changmin wants them to walk hand in hand but after some steps, Yunho loosen his grip. In the end they walk side to side but not holding; only some innocent touch when their hands swing.

 

They enter a Japanese restaurant. At first Changmin thinks they’ll eat black-bean sauce noodles or another variation of noodles. But no, it’s a Japanese restaurant, reminds him to their first time have dinner outside. It’s a cozy place, Changmin thinks. “How do you know this place?” he asks when they seated. They sit near a wall.

“Hm?” he is still trying to make himself comfort. And seeing Changmin in front of him, he know he has to convince his own awareness that he’ll be fine. “I ever try the food. Come on Changminie… hyung” he corrected how he called the taller. It’s been the third times he says that, maybe unconsciously. Twice they passed that, but now?

“Changminie is okay. I like it” And he is honest about it. Yunho is younger and should call him with honorific or hyung. But he really likes how ‘Changminnie’ escapes from his lips.

“Oh… well… so… pick the menu!” Needless to correct anything and make it awkward. His tongue tough betrays him and stuttered out.

“Surprise me!” Changmin says, doesn’t want to look at the menu; Yunho’s face is more interesting for him, especially when he pouts while looking at the menu.

Yunho already has something in his mind. That’s why he picks this restaurant first place. “So… Sukiyaki?” he offers, but Changmin agrees to whatever Yunho orders for them now.

 

Changmin just realize that the menu is meat. And it must be expensive. He worries; shouldn’t let Yunho pick something that cost lots.  “Hey, Yun!”

“Yes?” He reacts to the call.

“Are you sure you have…” he afraid to continue the next.

“Have what? Just eat! My treat!” Yunho says confidently, doesn’t understand what Changmin worries about. “Ah, take photos first…” Yunho suggests with a low tone like he doesn’t sure about it. “Well… for your blog?” he continues. It’s not a concern, should be.

Changmin is taken a back. He ever mentioned about his blog to Yunho. It’s been abandoned for months, he no longer open it too. “Did you… see it?”

“I did… This mor… um… yesterday. But… I start see it weeks ago.” almost forget that there is time gap, here and France. Should it be yesterday evening?

“Why? Are you interested of food blog now?”

Yunho opens his mouth but close it again next second. Rearrange the words he’ll gonna blurted out a moment later. “I… don’t know why I did that. It just… happened.” He says honest, he looks everywhere but Changmin’s. He too, doesn’t understand why he must feels nervous about it. Maybe jetlag?

And Changmin is in awe. It’s cute, Yunho’s behavior. He’s cold face is not fully disappear but it’s charming how Yunho starts changing, slowly, very slowly but it’s good. If Yunho changes 180 degrees in instant, he’ll think something possessed his crush and he’ll surely bring Yunho to church to get the ghost taken. Even if it means Yunho will all cold again. “And? What do you think about it?”

“It’s good. But it stopped a year ago… why? You don’t even have that Thailand restaurant on your entry.” Yunho asks, digging something from the past that should be long forgotten.

With knitted brows, he asks. “Which restaurant?”

“The one that you got the ticket from marathon” Yunho explain, reminds him.

Changmin remember, “Oh… that? I was meant to ask you to go there together, but you left college all of sudden. It must be expired” Changmin smiles bitterly. Such a pity that the ticket long forgotten.

“Why not go with someone else?” He’s not going to waste anything. If he is not going to use tickets he’ll give it someone else.

Changmin can’t say the truth now. He wasn’t feeling okay if he was not going with Yunho, and so he abandoned the things. Yunho must see it not a normal behavior. No matter what, he ever confessed to Yunho that his first love is food. So he shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“If you still keep it, I think I can do something with it.” Yunho suggest, he know he can do something with it. Expired ticket is easy.

“What… you can do?” Not that he underestimate Yunho, seriously not. But there are things that people can do nothing about.

“So you still keep it or not?” Yunho asks again. Changmin nods and Yunho smiles in return. “Okay, now eat. Try it!” It’s sukiyaki. Meat. And Changmin likes meat a lot. Sure Yunho has learned about this. “Take a slice and put in to the egg yolk, and eat… “ Something he does has make Changmin taken a back. “Come on, hyung! Opens your mouth” Yunho holds the meat in front of him with the bowl under it to prevent sauce and egg droplets.

He feeds Changmin.

 “How?” Yunho asks when Changmin chews the meat, there is a satisfied moan escapes from his mouth. And he only gets two thumbs up as answer. It’s actually nice to see Changmin looks like this. It makes the food looks more delicious and makes Yunho wants to eat. But instead of chop another slice for himself, he fishes his phone out and takes Changmin’s photo. The taller so surprise the photo turn out weird. His eyes open wide in surprised and he’s chewing mouth full which means his cheeks puffing. The younger tough, looks at his phone with satisfied smile.

“Hey wait! Let me see it” said Changmin after he swallows down his meat. “I must look funny.”

“No it’s good.” Yunho insists. Changmin doesn’t want Yunho to keep his embarrassing expression in his phone, but why Yunho must looks so happy with it? It’s hard for asking him to delete it right? Besides, its first time the later take his photo. Maybe the first photo he has. And of course Changmin doesn’t know that Yunho has folder that contains the Changmin photos in his laptop.

 

That night they lay side to side again like before. Changmin misses this quite a lot. They both lay while look at the ceiling in the dark. Unlike before when Yunho always lay on his side and presented his back to Changmin, this night he wants to sleep with more comfort. Yes, sleep. He really meant to sleep. “So? How were you doing these two weeks?” Changmin asks, believing that Yunho hasn’t fall asleep yet.

Those two weeks in France is pretty fun and thrilling, for many public places he tried to face alone. Why he must running every morning if he wasn’t tries to passes as many as stranger? He too, visit market few times, just looked around and bought some fruits in the end. About how he shopped groceries during college and for Changmin’s fridge, he never did it. He paid people to get everything he need for him. “It’s… nerve wrecking” he answers finally.

It grows frown on the other’s face. “Are you catching a thief or what?”

Yunho chuckles, “it’s like a fighting…” he says before falls asleep. Too tired and sleepy, he blames all to time differences.

Changmin looks at the sleeping form on his side; he can hear Yunho’s breath evenly. Has sure that his ex-roommate is sleeping, he uses this chance to do what he really likes when Yunho sleeping like this. He uses his hand to support his head and stares at the younger male. Oh, God how he misses this person so much. He leans in to kiss Yunho right on his slightly opens lips. Okay, Changmin feels something different, he doesn’t taste the tar. He is only guessing but probably Yunho hasn’t taken his cancer stick for some time. It’s so good to know if it’s true.

 

 

The next morning, Yunho gets in to his taxi. “Morning?” Ken greets him. “You do something last night?” the driver asks while looks at Yunho up and down.

The boss is tilting his head, “Something like what?” Yunho asks innocently.

After blinking his eyes for couples times while looks at Yunho’s direction, he looks at the street. Of course it’s silly to think that his little boss making love last night. Not just that Yunho has this scare towards people, but he is so inexperienced and innocent like 5 years old kid. “Never mind. So? What’s your plan today?” He starts the engine and does his routine, follows Changmin (or the bus with that young man inside) to his office.

“I need to see Chunhee and takes care of the troubled office. But I think Choi grandpa first.” Yunho pulls out his notes; checked what he has to do today. No more attend classes or photo session.

The car starts moving. “So? It’s starting now?”

“U-huh.” Yunho closes his note; put it back to his bag. He looks at the bus too, but of course he can’t see Changmin right now. Should he install camera on the bus too? Hell, that’s silly. Yunho remember something. “Hey! Can I borrow your camera?” Yunho knows it’s not pocket camera that Ken used, judge from the photos he received earlier.

“That’s your. Or you already give it to me?” Ken teases Yunho. He must be forgot that he ever lend it to his driver sometime ago. Seeing the confuse expression on Yunho’s face, his driver know he must be forget it. There is a bag on the front passenger seat; it filled anything that Ken needs. So when they must stopped because of the traffic light he takes the camera from it and give it to his boss.

 

“Hey, Ken!” Yunho calls him but his eyes are focus on something else. Yunho takes many shots of Changmin from when the tall man steps out from the bus. Stalking someone who lay on his side at night is maybe abnormal. But he enjoys this, feels it’s so fun. The driver only make noise, means he hears him. “You ever kill people, right? How did it feel?”

It’s a question he never hear from Yunho before, so he has obvious frown on his face. “You want to kill people?”

“Maybe” say Yunho still adjusting the lens.

The driver has predicted it right, Yunho has fall for that young employee. He should make a bet with his boss, he’ll get easy money for his cars.  “Better not.” He answers.

“Did you cry after your first murder?” The question turns out to be something similar to interview from news program.

It’s better to just answers it. “No. I cry the day after. It’s not pleasant feeling to take someone life out.”

Yunho looks at the small screen of the camera, checks one by one of the shot. “Really? You look okay.” It’s kind of surprising to hear that his driver ever cries. Murder must be not a simple thing.

“Experience.” He looks at Yunho by the mirror. “I’m not only killed once. Not everybody can deal with it. Me, too, not a psycho. I won’t mind to kill now, tough.” Don’t get him wrong. He wasn’t this playful before.

“It’s something that hard to deal with?” The guilty, the feelings after takes someone life out.

The driver smile. “Soldier… sent to battlefield and then kills; for days, weeks, months, and even years. After deals with terror everyday they comes back home, away from it. How do they feel?” He makes a small pause. “Just think about it. How do you feel safe if you know there is a murder walk your street? But again, no one knows there is a murder inside this taxi, right?”

“But you were not killing people from your country.” He has checked his driver record before hires him.

“It’s not like I can’t. And no guarantee I will not do it. What if, maybe an ex-soldier gets a hallucination? And then he starts kills peoples around him? It’s nightmare that they face. We killed enemies but it’s also someone’s child, or maybe a father, or it can be a mother, anyone.”

“Schizophrenia.” Yunho understand that, ever read it somewhere. “So why you get out from army? And takes my offer to train me? Didn’t you afraid to create a monster in a child?”

“You? Monster? No! You’re different. You hire peoples to train you to kill but not because you want to kill people. You want to kill your own fear. Even it’s not success fully; at least you get more confident. And of course I need money. My hobby is not cheap.”

“You say I can’t kill?”

“I didn’t say that. You are able to, but I’m not suggesting something you going to regret.” He tries to correct that; hopes that his boss will push away his idea of killing people.

“Well, I’m going to find another way, then.” he says finally.

 

 

 

That morning, Siwon sees Changmin’s face is looks brighter. He knows why, and he restrains himself from disturbing his supervisor. Last night he got long lecture from his Choi grandma and grandpa. He pretends he ignores them and just pouted. The grandparents are maybe right. Maybe.

Lunch time, Siwon gets a message; order him to go to a restaurant. An expensive one, with private room too. He can’t tease or hitting on Changmin if that so. So he bid goodbye to Changmin right away and able to see relieve on his face. Siwon never comes to this place before but after mentioned his name, a waiter shows the way. He knows what he will see, once he opens the door. Another man around his age is already waiting for him. It’s not their style to eat on expensive restaurant, even if they can. Except if there is something important that need private room like this. Besides, the foods are good too.

“Hey, baby. Just come from France?” He asks as if he hasn’t see Yunho and Changmin half hugging near the office. (And almost separate them too). His grandfather tough, has saying that he must give in this time, for the sake of his own brother and also for his own sake. He doesn’t understand what his grandpa meant with ‘for his own sake’. But it’s for Yunho.

“Why don’t you sit?” They hug a moment before Siwon sit along.

Siwon is observing his twin’s face. Something is different.  “You don’t looks sleepy”

Yunho raise the corner of his lips, “I sleep last night. A very nice one.” He looks so satisfied and happy with that. His brother knows why, he wasn’t able to sleep at Changmin side two weeks ago.

“So it’s a celebration?” He asks; looking at the food that already served on the table even before Siwon gets in to the room. Yunho already ordered food do they can start eating when the prince arrived.

“Absolutely not. Why you come here Siwonnie?”

He has prepared answers from the day he work on that office. In case Yunho find out. “You know that’s still grandpa’s Corporation” So it’s okay if he work there as long as his grandpa let him. He starts stuffing his mouth.

Yunho only looks at Siwon, still not interested yet to the food. “We both know we’re not talking about that.” he then takes orange juice, create a pause. “I just want to know what it is about. I’ve told you that you don’t need to take care about company and can chase your dream.”

Siwon nods. They were debates on that, times in the past. Before Siwon finally gave in and just focuses on his education, not business. He should be happy for able to chase his dream, the guilty tough is haunting. Let Yunho takes care of something that shouldn’t be his dream is not right. “I always feel bad about it. So yeah, I start learn about business. Another profit that I get is as reference for movie. You know? Fiction has to make sense.”

Yunho is eyeing Siwon who eat the food. His twins repeated those words about fiction times. “I know.” he states. “But you seem to be better on camera.” Not that he worshipping his brother, but they learn acting.

“So? When did you come exactly? Yesterday?” Sure Yesterday, but he wants to know exact time. Last time he contacted his parents, Yunho is still in France and they didn’t tell him that his brother will back to Korea.

“2 pm.” He answers shortly.

Siwon knows there is flight that landing around that time. It’s seem too fast, so he asks “You’ve decide?” he starts to investigate. A continuation of what they discuss earlier.

“It’s not like that.”

Now hear a rejection from this young businessman is really irritating. “Quit that! You like him!” It’s hard to control himself he talks with loud voice, especially in front of Yunho. Hey! It’s Yunho. He can do that.

In time when Siwon loses control like this, Yunho will be more patience. Talking with the same voice as Siwon is such energy wasting. “I’m not sure yet. It feels different compare to other.” He confesses.

He sometimes thinks that Yunho is an android loses some screws on his head. “That’s because love never involved before. You were act polite and that’s all.” He means to their friends, and also Yunho’s ex girlfriend, even if he doesn’t agree with his brother has a girlfriend that time.

Yunho pouts must be because he disappointed to himself for failed to understand this matter. “And how you can be sure that this unusual feeling is love? It can be something else.” He insists.

Siwon was opposed his grandfather about let’s Yunho have ‘experience’ with this Shim Changmin. But when he face Yunho’s innocent, it turns out opposite way. It’s more to make Yunho understand. “Because you act differently. You change. If it isn’t hate that you feel, it’s the opposite.” Yunho silences and it makes Siwon itches to talk more. “You think too much. Say! What makes you come back to Korea? With commercial flight?”

“So you already call mom and dad?” He sure he hasn’t mentioned about the flight he taken.

“They don’t know I’m in Seoul anyway.”

Yunho tells Siwon more. “If I can’t get ticket for that night, I’ll absolutely use private jet.” He says carelessly. Anything, He keeps denied everything Siwon tries to point to him.

Siwon laugh, a bit disbelieves. “You miss him! Mom said that tiger baby like wants to run that night. I call them last night.” He manages to arrange those words after laugh.

Yunho shrugged. “I don’t know, okay. I really don’t. Its two weeks after I leave Korea and I just afraid if there is something bad happened to him.”

“Such as?” He challenge Yunho, it won’t be easy to mention if he missed him.

“Listen! He reveals the scandals on corporation, his office to be exact. He’s been attacked” The smart brain he has can at least think an answer.

Siwon takes a slice of meat from Yunho’s plate. “You didn’t leave your drive here for nothing, right?”

“No. Sure it’s not. First attack is the night before I go to France. And two attacks when I’m away.”

There is something that clearly weird on that sentence. “You left him after he attacked?” He should stay on Changmin’s side instead of go to France.

“Not right away, at least 9 hours after.” It’s only small detail that doesn’t important now.

“Why? What makes you do that? You shouldn’t leave if you know he’s in danger?” He takes something on Yunho’s plate again.

Why he thinks he left his driver for? “I have to. That night I felt, anxious? Nerve? Worry? Things like that and when I looked at my reflection, it was something I ever see on Mom and Dad face after I attempted on suicide.”

“So?” This is interesting. Yunho doesn’t like to talk about the suicide. He hates that too. Except maybe this one,

“I was guilty for made them feel those, right? It doesn’t feel good when I feel it by myself.”

Siwon munching his foods and swallows before… “Okay… I get it now. So you basically finally understand that you were make our parents worry and want to pay off?”

“Listen! I know I’m being ignorant these years and I feel so much guilty for that.” he adds.

“Don’t you realize something else?”

He looks at Siwon with pessimistic expression, believe there is no such a thing. “Such as?”

“If you felt those mixed feeling after that attack, means he has place in your heart, rather big one.” Yunho only staring at Siwon’s eyes with pout, he totally doesn’t understand. “It was like this, remember when that grandmother who lived at our block died? How do you feel? We were close to her and often came to her house but it must different to what you feel when you know he was attacked.”

“Yeah, it’s different.” Yunho admits. “We were okay when she died. I was afraid if Changmin dies, even just saw a small cut wound on his palm.”

“He’s important for you. Do you saw his picture often on your phone?” Just like what Changmin does.

Why Siwon would mention about that, Yunho doesn’t understand. “I don’t have his photo on my phone until last night… But I looks at his blog… and photos that my driver sent, but it was only an hour before I called you. Once I start looks at one of the photos, I couldn’t stop”

“Need two weeks for you to realize you missed him?” Siwon say as if to make sure. “So how it feels after seeing him again?”

“… big relieve.”

God always fair, Siwon knows. He might be not as smart as Yunho, but this baby brother is lack of this intelligence of romantic relationship. “Just admit that you need him! Remember what Mom and Dad told us? They felt they need each other. Okay… think about it later! I need to finish my lunch.”

“You didn’t play him, right?”

“I’ve two weeks to test him, so far good mark. Not even look at me, even if he knows I have Choi in my name and the grandchild of the owner of the Corporation he work at, with lots money too” Yunho already knows that Changmin is not greedy about money, he is not take the offer from Kyuhyun anyway. But his prince needs evidence, and also the rest of his family too.

 

 

 

Changmin is having lunch with small smile keep plastered on his face. It’s too Good to be real he afraid if this is just dream. Yunho came back yesterday night, he hugged him (if it consider as hug), they have a delicious dinner, not romantic one but the food was great. He also kissed the younger last night and that Choi Siwon is not disturbing him during lunch, everything seems so perfect. He looks at his phone, at Yunho’s photo and remembers that the person who smiles at him at the phone is having his photo too. Maybe he doesn’t look good, but whatever.

It’s such a good progress of Yunho. He is so want to not only have Yunho but to help him faces the world. He has abandoned his blog for long time but the younger said he opened that and last night restaurant they visited will makes a good entry. Should he post about the vendors near his office too? The food is also good; maybe next time he can ask Yunho to have lunch here.

“Hey Changmin-ssi? Too bad we’re not having lunch together. I get delicious food.” Siwon says, always with smile on his face.

Changmin wants to get rid of this younger man badly. “I was pretty happy to have it alone” he frankly says.

Siwon raises one brow, smile. Changmin has sharp tongue and no matter if Siwon has good patience, really, sometimes he wants to have a fight openly with this employee. “So you prefer that office tease to flirt on you?” There is this girl who looks shameless to flirt on the manager, and also looking good employee. She tries with Choi Siwon too but he said straightly that if she dares to do that to him, he’ll make sure she’ll fire next minute. She basically afraid with this young apprentice and just avoid him. After mentioned about that girl, he makes a mental note to report it to Yunho, sure to fire that girl.

“It’s not choice.”

“You are so regret that…” He says mysteriously before sits on his seat and working. Their short chat before is quickly forgotten. The apprentice is actually hiding his smile. If only Changmin knows he has lunch with Yunho, talking about him.

 

After working hour, Siwon is leaving before Changmin. No matter what, the taller doesn’t want Siwon offers him a ride. He prefers a trip with bus. Kind of weird, this evening tough, Siwon looks like in hurry and only able to says “See you, Changmin-ssi” while looks at his watch. Maybe he already bored to disturb him.

Siwon is in hurry for one reason only, there is already a car waits for him. It’s not that, but the person inside it. “Hey, prince! How’s working?” he is being greeted by that words. Not his Choi grandpa who waits him.

“It’s not something you need to ask. You ever felt that, didn’t you?” He sometimes sees weary faces in office around this time, but Yunho has done the same things like he did years ago. And he wasn’t frustrated those times. “You better get out now, or not he’ll see you get out from a car that picked me. Where’s your driver anyway?” He thought he’ll see that man.

“Somewhere… See you tomorrow, Siwonnie!” Yunho says as he opens the door.

“Hey! Tomorrow! You have to cook dinner for me!” He almost forgets that.

“Not lunch?”

Lucky Siwon understand this behavior of Yunho. He is just afraid if Changmin doesn’t eat properly at night. Always feels responsible for that, and that what’s Siwon not get it. Why he has to feel responsible? If Yuho only falls in love, he understands. “You can cook for him first, and then go home to cook me dinner, and after accompany me eat, I’ll ride you to his place.”

“Okay.” Say Yunho without second thought. It’s a good deal after all; Siwon hasn’t eaten his cook again since he comeback.

“Seriously, you don’t have to pick him only for ride bus in the end.” Siwon says as Yunho get out from the car.

“We’ll go to Thailand restaurant.” Yunho closes the door.

“I’m absolutely jealous” Siwon says, knows that Yunho won’t hear that.

 

Changmin is almost taken aback when he sees Yunho already waits him outside office. It’s not dejavu, is it? But he’s not mind if they hugging again like yesterday. “Hey!” Good, they’re not joined their hand. It’s absolutely different compare to yesterday.

“Why are you here?”

“I’ve call the Thailand restaurant and they said we still able to use the ticket.”

“You don’t have to do it.”

“It’s a good opportunities to add more entries to your blog. And I bet the food is great too.”

“They’re so kind that the ticket is not expired.” There is a fact that Yunho hides. The ticket should be expired 6 months ago, but he’s the owner of that restaurant since he made it on his first month in college, still under his grandfather name, so he can do whatever with the ticket. “Thai’s is Tom Yum?”

“Hot and spicy food but it’s different to Korean dishes. And next time we go to another restaurant too”

If Yunho thinks it will be good for Changmin’s blog (and appetite), the owner of the blog is not agree. “Don’t waste money like that. Once or twice a month is enough” He says. Yunho must have paid a lot for that sukiyaki, and he usually treats Changmin.”

Yunho looks at him firstly with confuse, since frowns appear, but the moment after it completely gone. “Don’t worry about that. I got tickets” It leaves Changmin with question of how Yunho got that. Is he won lottery or something?

 

 

 

There is something different the night after, Changmin is half expecting Yunho to waits him outside the office. He’s not and also not waiting in his small apartment either. He doesn’t know that Yunho has a promise to his prince about cooking and waiting him eating his dinner.

Changmin finds the cook is ready, only need to warm it up. There is a small note sticks on the fridge, inform that Yunho will come back. It’s kind of worry if Yunho doesn’t show up, but he need shower now. He feels sticky.

After gets out from his bathroom, Yunho hasn’t there yet. And there is a message from… damn! He curses, Choi Siwon. What the hell is he wanted now? Regrets that he gave Siwon his number, but changing it will be a problem in case Yunho calls him, that never happened too.

Look outside! – It says

It’s only look outside, so he can consider himself safe, right? The only craziest thing that crosses his mind is that Siwon is the thing that he’ll see outside; brings A3 size papers with romantic words on it. Okay, it’s kind of romantic when he saw it on movie, but it will be disgusting if Siwon does it for him. If that what he’ll see, he is ready to ignore it.

A minute after, Changmin sees a car comes. He can see streets from here. It’s definitely what that young Choi’s has. Only, it’s not Siwon comes out, it’s Yunho. After he closed the door, he still hasn’t walk to Changmin’s apartment. There is someone seems to avoid him to leave. Changmin knows because Yunho is looks at the open window of the car.

A waving hand that silently orders Yunho steps closer to the car, then other hand followed. Soon, a head comes out from the window. The hands are reaching to Yunho and the lip of the head is kissing Yunho, on cheek. Changmin’s heart skipped a beat. It can’t be. Choi Siwon just kisses his Yunho when he’s conscious. Even if it’s only check, Changmin never do it before. And Yunho looks okay with it.

The ex-roommate already walks away from the car and Changmin finds that Siwon’s gaze is meeting his. It’s a challenge gaze he receives from the young apprentice.  To win Yunho heart? Or that Choi just want to make him suffer?

 

Changmin is unconsciously his palm to balls. Anger is burning his heart. It’s not jealousy; he knows Yunho is too innocent and inexperienced. He is angry because that rich boy just takes advantages to his Yunho. HIS. Yunho is clearly his, and he wants to announce the world that.

Siwon and Changmin is still exchange dagger from their eyes. “ung… hyung… Changminnie hyung!” it’s snapped the taller. And automatically he looks at his side, to the source of the voice. “Are you spacing out? I’ve called times.”

Changmin knows it’s hard for him angry to this man. He loves him. “Ah? Yes”

Yunho looks down and Changmin follows the gaze. “Are you mad about something?” Yunho takes Changmin’s fists up with both hands to chest level. After few seconds, the fists are loosened and his palms meet Yunho’s. “What’s wrong?” the younger asks with worry all over his words.

The taller looks at their hands. Not in public place and they can do this. Yunho not even pulls his hand. He smiles. “Nothing.” He answers. He sure will make that Choi understand who Yunho belong to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phew… finally I’m back… I’m still confusing here and there when I made this chapter. Hope this can satisfy you (very worry about that). I hope I can post on time next week; the plot is not really set up so I’m quite afraid myself. So many variables I keeps forgetting when I write. Just wish me luck okay?

Thank you so much for the love and comments for this story. To minzyn, jungshim, AishahChangminnie, Husna95, dbsklover66, HominYC, Kessie_ELF-babyz, theoracle, and UknowMi. It’s really fun to read your comments. *hugs and kisses*

And the romance will build slowly. Just as reminder of how scared Yun is to face people, so it won’t be that fast… ^^ min has to be very patience… And Siwon... um...

I’m at giving title