Reflect, kiss and sleeping habit

Journey to find 'Home'

Next morning, there’s no more awkwardness from the conversation last night. Yunho wake up faster as usual but today Changmin gets up earlier than his usual. While Yunho prepares breakfast for both of them, Changmin sees a strain of yarn on Yunho’s locks. Without telling the younger one, Changmin takes it. But less than a second, Yunho slaps his hand. The younger eyes grow twice than it size. His breath also rushed; like something has scared him away. Changmin confuses. He can see the younger scared; which is never happened before. “What? What’s wrong?” Changmin almost stuttered

Yunho tries to control himself. His breath back to its rhythm slowly. “What were you wanted to do?”

“I just want to take a strain of yarn on your hair” Changmin explains

Yunho is looking for the mentioned thing on his hair immediately. His hair messed up but he doesn’t care. He is success to find that thing anyway. “Next time, you can just tell me or let it” Yunho grab a toast and leave quickly; leaving dumbfounded Changmin.

“What was that? What’s wrong with him?” Changmin talks to himself. He never sees this side of Yunho. The younger always looks cold, never once he shows too much difference on his expression. But only few minutes before, he clearly shows how he scared. But just with one hand that reach his hair? Is he scared about something? Or he has a traumatic moment on his life? That sort of question keeps bugging his head.

Yunho runs for his life; or just looks like that. He runs quickly, almost ignoring the toast he grabbed. After 3 blocks, he slower his run and just walk. He tries to catch his breath. His minds recall the worst memories in his life. He knows he shouldn’t slap Changmin’s or anyone hands. But that reflect he has is no kidding. And it becomes stronger because of his bad memories. He doesn’t like when anyone, especially older and taller get close to him; mentally or physically. He has too much bad experience with older, and it haunted him sometimes. He feels unsafe if anyone tower in his territory. He feels intimidate.

He doesn’t know how to apologize to Changmin, but he doesn’t want to think about it now. Not when that memories come. “Yunho!” someone scared him, and it’s become that person bad luck. Yunho suddenly does a kick while turning. That person falls to the ground, hard just like the toast. After few coughs, he can says words “Nice reflect”

 

 

After last lecture, Yunho treats Junsu on the café he works at. Donghae also goes with them.

“You shouldn’t scare him” Donghae says as watching Junsu still caressing his bruised hand.

“I just joking” Junsu defends

“Ah, I wonder why I’m not there to see”

“You would laugh to death are you?”

“I hope I was able to see his expression that time” Donghae looks disappointed. Yunho is working as usual. Because of him, that café has become crowded. Lots of people want Yunho to serve them. Being able to get close to Yunho is becomes most girl dream. They didn’t go far anyway. Just able to see the cold handsome guy is enough, for now.

Of course not only girls comes to that café, there are also guys and they are not out of number. When Yunho serve some order, Kangin, Kyuhyun and Kibum come in while chatting. Kangin approaches Jaejoong’s cousin and introduces his two friends to him. In exchange he introduces Donghae.

“And our friend who are working on that table” Junsu pointed to Yunho who cleans the table right now. Both Kangin and Kibum look to that direction, but Kyuhyun doesn’t interested “He is Jung Yunho” Only after Junsu says Yunho name, Kyuhyun turn his head.

“So, he is Changmin’s roommate?” Kyuhyun muttered, shows some interest.

“What?” Junsu asks them. “Who’s roommate?”

“Don’t you know? Your friend is stay with our friend” Kangin explains

“He never tells us” Says Junsu.

Donghae looks at Yunho “Why I’m not surprise?” now there is a girl daringly asks Yunho for an autograph, which he politely refuse by saying ‘I’m not artist’. And Kyuhyun muttered ‘I’m more popular’

“So your y attitude these days is because you jealous of his popularity?” Kibum says. Kyuhyun throws daggers from his eyes but Kibum sticks his tongue out. Just when Kyuhyun’s and his friend’s order come to their table, Changmin comes in with Jaejoong. Like usual, they hitting each other and abuse each other verbally.

“You late!” Kyuhyun tells his two friends, he looks angry; which the two latter completely ignore.

“It was that girl faults. She wanted to bring Changmin to her home” Jaejoong blames Changmin’s girlfriend

“That’s call love” the taller offenses. The two friends are noisy, before Jaejoong realizes his cousin is in the same café. He introduces him to Changmin.

“You order a lot?” Jaejoong watching Junsu’s table

“Yah, my friend treats me because he scared me” Junsu pouted

“It wasn’t me” Donghae says when Jaejoong stares at him. Jaejoong and Changmin join their friend and a college age guy comes to take their order. “It was him” Donghae continues, he points to Yunho. Just then, Changmin realizes who served him in that café. And so does Yunho. “Ah?” is the only sound that can escapes from Changmin’s. “I don’t know you work here” when he can deals with his surprise.

“You never ask” Yunho coldly answers like usual. And the boys can tell how much difference on Yunho tone when he talked to the girl before and to Changmin. They are roommates but Yunho doesn’t show friendly manner.

When Yunho leaves after take the order, Changmin’s eyes follows Yunho. Another pair of eyes watches Changmin’s sight in hate. And another pair looks both Yunho and Changmin. And someone is watching them in interest. Kibum mumbled something “I guess it will be an interesting love stories” Only Kangin react to Kibum words “What did you say?” but Kibum just smiles and winks to him. “You can be scary sometimes”, Kangin adds, feels shiver.

 

 

Both Yunho and Changmin are finally reach their sharing apartment; separately of course.

“Hey, Yunho! Why you treat me?”

““You are not the only one get hurt this morning” Yunho lazily answers while grab a glass of water.

“… So he scared you this morning?” Yunho doesn’t answer. “Did you have bad memories?”

Yunho looks tired. “Sekuhara” It becomes last words escapes from Yunho that night. And so Changmin doesn’t bother him again for that night.

 

The next day, Changmin and his friends plan to hang out on Changmin’s apartment. Changmin wants to tell Yunho, but so unlucky, he doesn’t have his number. Changmin thinks it will be okay thought, he is the original owner anyway. Besides, Yunho has to work this evening.

After his last lecture, Changmin plans to do the groceries. But he has to finish some project and essay and his girlfriend clinging to him. When the night falls he texts his friend that he’ll come late, but Yunho will be at their home, so it’s okay if they come first.

After, buy some food and drinks, Changmin heading to his apartment. He sees the door has a little gap which is means Yunho already home. He slowly opens the door, it quite hard when he has to bring lots of things. But the sight in front of him makes him speechless. His eyes wider and slowly he closes the door back; tries to not make a sound. He stays outside his apartment to process that scene on his mind. He saw his friend, Jaejoong is kneeling on the side of his couch and leaning his head to kiss someone sleeping there, which is no other than Yunho. It’s not a peck or kiss on the cheek; Jaejoong kisses Yunho on his lips, deeply.

Question is filling Changmin’s head. Why Yunho doesn’t wake up?; Why Jaejoong kisses him; Jaejoong didn’t say anything that he attracts to Yunho; Jaejoong’s first love is a male, maybe he never likes girl?; Does Yunho looks like his first love?;

Before more questions coming to Changmin’s head, Kangin comes. He smile wide ad he has a groceries bag in his left hand. “Hi, Changmin! Why don’t you get in?”

“These bags are burdening me” Changmin speaks quite loud for Jaejoong’s to hear; to avoid awkward moment.

“Let me help you, my lord” Kangin jokingly calls Changmin. He then opens the apartment door.

“Thank you” Changmin really thanks to Kangin, doesn’t know what he will do if he didn’t come in time. Changmin and Kangin find Jaejoong standing near the couch, quite awkward.

“Oh, hi guys! Sorry for come in first”

It’s okay” Changmin smile while looking at Yunho who still sleeping. Guess that kid very tired till he doesn’t realize anything happen near him. Well, he doesn’t look pretending now. Changmin put his groceries on his kitchen and Kangin helps him. Soon after, Changmin wakes Yunho by shaking his feet. It slow at first, but Yunho doesn’t react. Only after Changmin shakes him faster, Yunho open his eyes. His face tells that he dislike anyone disturbs him, but after seeing three older people he stands up in instant and walk to his own room. Close, lock, and no more sound. Changmin feels a relief. Soon, Kibum and Kyuhyun come in pair, arguing about random things.

 

 

Next morning, Changmin asks Yunho about last night. The younger make breakfast for both of them and now sipping his coffee. “Last night? I don’t felt disturbed at all”

“But didn’t we loud?”

“If I’m too tired, I can’t wake because of small thing” Yunho tells Changmin without hesitation.

“You call that sound ‘small thing?’” Changmin’s eyes almost doubled in disbelief.

“I ever faced worse sound” Yunho shrugged. Changmin looks at him with weird face. He doesn’t dare to ask Yunho about a kiss last night.