Conditional Bless

Journey to find 'Home'

“Me… You… us… Boyfriend?”

“You don’t like the idea?”

“Do you… like the idea?”

 “I like the idea. My cousin told me that we already act like one so why not become one? But if you don’t…”

“I like it!”

 

Changmin daringly takes Yunho’s hand after he says he likes the idea; holding hand. No rejection even when he intertwines their fingers. Really natural like they always do it every day.

They are official now, only about 25 minutes ago when they were inside this supermarket. No ‘love’ word involved. Not really a big thing, by time passes, Changmin sure it will spoke between them. Maybe it’s kind of unusual because Yunho didn’t ask his feeling and he too doesn’t know what Yunho real feel. He doesn’t dare to make any conclusion even how Yunho treat him like his boyfriend even before today. Afraid if it’s only his illusion.

Now he wants to tell Kibum about this, and moreover, Siwon. Why Siwon? Of course about the conversation few days ago. Yunho choose him, not Siwon. He is his now and he wants to announce it to Siwon. Boasting? Why not?

 

 

 

The next day, tough, he gets a chance for one of his wish. He gets a text from Siwon, wants to tell him already. The text contains no mocks or tease; it only contains place and hour. So it means lunch with Siwon in a restaurant. Only few moment of hesitation before the tall employee text back that he agrees. Since the apprentice is not an apprentice anymore, it’s not easy to see him, even if he knows Choi’s addresses.

 

At lunch time, Changmin goes to the mentioned restaurant. Wants to be late at first but the taxi driver seems to be possessed by death racer. Changmin still gives him tip, tough. He enters the restaurant and the waiter leads his way to Siwon’s seat.  There are three books on the table. “May I join?” Changmin asks politely, so the dimple man looks at him from his book, quite studious.

“I thought you gonna be late. Please take a seat, Changmin-ssi” he says as closed the book.

He is not mistaken, right? Siwon used honorific to calls him. Angry? Or upset? Changmin tries to guess.  “Is there any important thing, Siwon-ssi?” he uses the same level to revering.

“Sure.” he says but call the waiter next second. “Eat first, talk later.” He flashes a weak smile. That’s weird.

 

So when the food is served, Changmin eyeing Siwon who just playing with his food and fork. “I hate you.” The heir of Choi family starts. Blunt.

Changmin is not surprise with the statement, it just that he is too unprepared to get the word. “So?” he act as he doesn’t care about it like it can’t take effect on his job.

“Why it has to be you, Changmin-ssi?” his eyes are still fixed to the plate.

“If you call me here just to show that I can make you lose your appetite, you shouldn’t call me. It’s wasting.” He shows that he running out of patience. Just because Siwon is the grandchild of his corporation owner, he doesn’t have to do whatever he wants him to do.

Siwon just tries to be mysterious but failed. Yunho’s boyfriend is really not cute at all. Smart and wit and high possibilities hate him for all of those disturbs he caused. Why the hell his twin-baby can fall to this person? He can only act better, much better when he’s with tiger-baby. “I must have mumbling a lot. My cousin, you’ve see him, right?”

Changmin knows which person Choi Siwon meant, he was only not paying attention to that. “The person who went with you that day in the office, right? Why?”

“My cousin likes you.” Siwon says as he looks at Changmin.

Changmin almost chokes on it. Takes a sip of water before talks. “I don’t even know him.”

“He knows you. Already watching you quite some time. I’m quite jealous about that. Stealing attention. But… I think you should have relation with him.” he says honesty.

“… I and Yunho are already official. We’re dating.” That’s what he always wants to tell Siwon. Finally it’s him get Yunho, not this younger male who keeps talking about his cousin.

Siwon raises his brows. “I know. Of course I know about that. You have to be very patience even if you already courting now. He is too afraid of hurting someone.” He winks then continue. “We’re not talking about him. But my cousin… he… suffered a lot since he was so young. He ever kidnapped and hurt badly. At the age of 13, he attempted on suicide. Twice. First by drowning himself in the pool and second he jump on a cliff. Still thinking about family reputation by set his suicide trials looks like accident. Wonder if people heard the heir of S-Corporation die in suicide. He hurt badly after jump on that cliff… but survived...” Maybe the sad expression that Siwon shows is the thing that makes Changmin can’t cut him. “Must use wheelchair… he’s life is so sad… He is never egoist. Always do things for his family, like handle the business alone and let other get what they dream. He never let me touch anything related to business, you know?” There is a loud breath comes out like Siwon tries to suppress tears. “But this time there is someone he likes. You. No matter what, he is not going to force you to like him. ”

“So?” Show no empathy too, he doesn’t want to fall on any trap Siwon prepares.

“He always want to die before he find you. You give him reason to stay alive and so… I want him to get what he really likes...” he eyeing Changmin.

The taller gets the message. But that’s kind of silly to ask someone to go out with his relatives. Maybe if he knows the person, he doesn’t. “As you know. I don’t know your cousin and I already have Yunho.”

“Yunho.” He repeats, smile. “From our first meeting in the lobby that day you transferred, I already know that it’s about time till it happened.”

It’s a surprise for Changmin. If he already predicted Yunho and he will be together, it means he probably set up things. “You want me to think that Yunho work by selling his body” he asks promptly.

Curve sets on Siwon’s lips. “You were already thinking like that. Even before our last conversation.” There is a pause that Siwon made, and instead of playful smirk, he sees sad expression. “I know I can’t keep Yunho forever. But I want the best for my cousin”

More words comes out from Siwon only makes him confuse more of how Siwon feels about Yunho. Besides, they have similar ring. There is one message that he get from this conversation, tough. Siwon doesn’t want him to be with Yunho probably not because he wants to keep that bodyguard for himself. Instead he want Changmin to have relationship with his cousin; the heir on the wheelchair. “If that’s so. This conversation should end now. I won’t change my mind.”

Siwon stares at him for quite some time before he finally opens his mouth with slight smile. “That’s okay. You can get Yunho’s heart but I’ll keep his body.”

 

 

“How’s my act?” Siwon asks to some people sit on the other table after Changmin completely gone from the restaurant. “I’m not exaggerated, am I?”

“No, no. that’s perfect.” She comments.

“He really loves Yunho.” Said a much older male, Siwon’s grandfather.

“He is… I make right decision right? By trusting Yun-dol to him?” Siwon asks his grandfather and mother. They know it’s hard for Siwon.

“Don’t worry, Siwonnie… We make a good decision. Best one.” Said his grandfather. Proud that his grandchild can push aside his ego. “Now it’s your grandfather’s turn.”

“I think it’s kinda cruel” He comments.

 

 

 

Changmin suddenly tells something to Yunho in the middle of dinner.

“You want to see your father? Where?” Yunho asks Changmin at night. He looks so innocent even if he knows more about it.

“Home.” He claimed. His father comes back home last Tuesday. “He has comes back home”

Yunho knows. He remember that he offered Changmin’s father a way out from his financial problem. He used his representative to do that job although still connecting with Yunho by phone. That’s why the parents got bored in that office, because Yunho busied himself although it should be a family outing. “Alone?”

“Yes.” he doesn’t get what Yunho asking actually. Only after his working hour, his sister calls him; informed him that his father comes back with good news. That he got an offer from a company to help him find way out from his financial problem. Even will help to find the traitor and get that man to the court. His sister told him that his father has a high expectation to this. And moreover, it’s not Cho family. This matter bothered him too much. Because the offer seems to be too generous, and what kind of profit that company will get by helping his father? It’s too suspicious. He needs to see his father for explanation and perhaps to stops him doing something that can destroy their life more.

Yunho is actually biting his lower lip. He remembers his parents told him about meeting Changmin parents. He doesn’t understand why he has to do that but he insists it’s not the right time, they’ve great problem. “I’m worry” Yunho says and it’s successfully gained Changmin attention. “What if you go home alone and attacked?”

Changmin is not forgetting yet about it. He doesn’t want to go home to avoid Kyuhyun. Last time even he came home safely; he almost has to face his old friend. “But it maybe peoples that my manager hired. He is already arrested so I shouldn’t worry about it, right?”

“It’s your manager? Or your friend?” Yunho asks. He has opened up slowly to Changmin and like what his father told him, Changmin also must opens up to him.

There is a voice of loud breath comes out from Changmin. “How do you know?”

“Your expression that night is more of surprised and disbelief. If it’s manager, you should have predicted that.” He says. Lucky to have good brain, so he can find excuse instead of saying that he looked for information about the attackers.

Changmin drinks water to help swallowing the food on his mouth. “They are quite powerful, aren’t they?” Changmin says. “Kibum is right about hating rich people, they can play with our life while we struggle on it… but… there is no good thing about losing a friend, or two.”

He takes the food again, but the words before success to make Yunho think about it. “Sorry for bringing it out. I just afraid if there is something bad happened to you and I’m not there to help.” He looks down, feeling guilty and worry. More about Changmin hates rich people. He is rich; very damn rich. And he is the one that started unfortunate events on Changmin’s life. He thinks his ex-roommate must hate him the most if he tells him his true self. He doesn’t want it at all.

“Hey…” Changmin tries to get Yunho’s attention. He likes Yunho can express more emotion, but he hates to see that face on Yunho. “Don’t worry…”

“Should I… go with you?” he asks, looks at his new boyfriend’s eyes directly.

“It’s family matter. I don’t think so…” He tells Yunho. But he wants to takes Yunho to see his parents someday, introduce them to his boyfriend; only it’s not the right time. The later only nods, surrender. His mind tough, already plans to follow Changmin to home.

 

 

 

“Worry?” Ken asks his boss while offers him a can of tea.

Yunho graciously take it. He sits on front seat. They both follow Changmin to his home. He doesn’t sure of what will happen inside. Maybe his boyfriend and his father will quarrel. They can hear nothing from here. It won’t be easy for Changmin to take any offer, especially something over-generous like what he offered. “Sort of.” Yunho says; the tea is a good help.

“Everything gets complicated?” the driver asks him again. It’s easy to read Yunho’s wariness right now. He also knows how things happened between Yunho, Changmin, and Yunho’s very playful family.

The boss agrees to that. “It’s easy. I shouldn’t go to college that time and everyone would be happy and safe right now.” Changmin wouldn’t suffer like now, and he wouldn’t know him either.

“Part of your imagination. I don’t see that your lover blame you for what happen to his life.”

“Really?” the boss challenges him. “That’s because he doesn’t know. I make him lost his friends, make his family suffered and now I wound his pride.”

“The last part is your biggest sin.” Pride for male is a great matter. “But I seriously know that he is so glad for have you. Meet you itself already bless for him. Hey! He is comes out.” He said after seeing the tall male they followed gets out from a small house around this neighborhood.

Yunho looks at his boyfriend expression when he gets out from home. “It’s sad, right? Maybe upset too?” He asks Ken, asks him if he too seeing the same thing. “So he rejects the idea, right?”

The driver looks at his little boss. Its first time Yunho shows how much he worry someone outside his family. It’s more than worry, but also sad and scared. Scared that he is not make Changmin closer, but further. Even he knows that Yunho won’t mind if Changmin hates him, however he still blames himself for what happened to his boyfriend’s life. “I think it’s more disappointed. Don’t worry, you made a deal with his father, not him.”

“I know, but it should be different to my family, right? Each of us has our own business. But this family is not. They were hung their life to that company. He must think I’m no different to Kyuhyun or Jaejoong. Where’s the taxi?” Yunho asks, he can’t let Changmin walks and maybe that Cho kids appears somehow.

“There he comes.” Even Yunho already prepared this. Ken told him to book this taxi specially so Changmin can goes back to his apartment if he has debate with his father, and too late to get bus. Just like they predicted before, Changmin stops the taxi. The two peoples inside the other taxi are sighing in relieve. “It seems that one of his cheek redder than another. He might need you”

 

 

 

Changmin is moving with heavy steps. His father slaps him and it sting. When he opens his room’s door, instead of darkness, its Yunho greets him. “Welcome home…” Yunho greets him. “Um… ramyun?” it’s an awkward question.

No matter how much pain he got earlier, his stomach is not getting any effect. It is still growling low. Changmin shows weak smile when his hand touches his hungry tummy. “Yes, please.”

Not a usual menu that Yunho served. But Changmin was told him earlier in the morning that he might be sleeps in his parent’s house so he doesn’t need to come here and cook for him. Actually, maybe very spicy and hot ramyun is what he need; likes to eat spicy food especially when he gets depressed like now. Yunho is not really enjoying his instant noodles. He keeps watching on Changmin.

 

The owner of that room spends longer time to clean up his body. Yes, he is depressed. And this shower feels so much comfort. Outside bathroom, Yunho already prepared their bed and changes his clothes.

The taller gets out from bathroom only to be greeted by darkness. The lamp already turned off but by the help of street light, he is able to see find Yunho already sits on their joined bed. There used to be at least 10 cm gap but it’s gone now. His sits cross legged with eyes shut and lean on the wall, like usual, hearing music from his earphone. Changmin always wonder what kind of music that can make him looks so calm. Even if he swears he ever heard loud music comes out from the devices, he still unsure how it can bring ease to someone. Yunho opens his eyes and looks directly to Changmin’s round eyes.

“Come here…” Yunho says as he straightens his feet.

It’s not that Changmin doesn’t get the clue. He is only unprepared for this. Like, he think they’ll keep their innocent touch such as holding hand and peck on cheek for maybe next 2 or 3 months. Who cares! -He shouts in his head. He needs this and he’ll take the invite gladly.

So Changmin joins his boyfriend on bed and lays his body. Not forget to place his head on Yunho’s lap. He sometimes imagine this, aside from his wild imagination of Yunho does him on apartment’s rooftop. The younger bends to pull the blanket and Changmin knows what he has to do. He takes it and covers it until his stomach.

Yunho Changmin’s hair while another links with Changmin’s hand.

After 5 minutes of very silent moment, Changmin speaks. “It’s good.” He starts as he opens his eyes; looks into Yunho’s eyes that looks at him lovingly. Yunho knows to wait. “It’s really not the same family who offers so it should be good.” But sure it’s the opposite. He is not agreeing with that offer; whoever gives.

“And?” Yunho’s hand is moving to Changmin’s red cheek. Reminds the laying one to that discomfort feels he get in his parent’s home.

“He slapped me. My dad. I just want him to rethinking about what it might cost.” Now Changmin’s free hand raised to covers his eyes. “It might cost one of us. My sisters or I. There is no way they help without taking a toll, especially with that over-generous offer.”

“You can’t trust that?” Yunho doesn’t missed Changmin weak smile. He knows the answers.

“My father looks so happy. I never see him like that. His eyes full with hope. So excited like a kid gets tons of candy.” It should be a nice sight, after all his father’s still looks so thin, he has suffered a lot on his hides while he dating with Yunho.

“Maybe because he can’t stand to see his family suffered.”

Changmin knows. He knows what Yunho said is true. His father is so full with desperation. Not from his own suffer, but he can’t stand to see his family like this. Even Changmin afford their life but they owe too much money it can’t help much. “I’m afraid to lose you” he says a bit hoarse, honest.

Yunho takes Changmin’s hand that he uses to cover his eyes. “You won’t lose me, Changminie…” He bends down to kiss his boyfriend, but stopped midway and they both chuckles when their nose brushed. Not enough room for Yunho to flexes his spine, both realize this. So Yunho straightens back his spine with smile still plastered on their faces. Changmin regret this a bit he should just grab Yunho necks and pulls him closer so they can smash their lips. It’s only small room anyway. But Yunho’s word earlier is a promise that he will keep forever. “Hey… maybe… It’s okay to see how’s going with the offer for now?”

The taller frowns. It’s not words he expected to hear from Yunho. “What? You don’t trust me like my dad? I know I might make slow progress but I will get my family out from that problem. I’m able to!” it’s kind of loud and makes Yunho surprised. Does he pick wrong line?

“It’s not that. Of course I trust you… But he made a deal to your father, not you. Beside, you don’t know if they sincere with their offer”

Changmin sits down abruptly and turn his body to eyeing his boyfriend sharply. “Forget it!” And he lays on his part of bed, instantly Yunho pulls his feet so he can lays his head.

Great, Yunho. Your boyfriend is mad at you. – He swears in his mind. Seeing Changmin lay on his side and only present him his back, he knows his boyfriend won’t accept anymore words for now. So he follows Changmin to lie down on bed and covers his body with blanket. How to explain all of this is what makes him awake whole night. Changmin don’t want to take that offer not only because he afraid he must marry someone by force, but also because he has pride as man, that he can get his family out from his problem.

“Good night” Yunho must ensure him that it’s all his faults and he needs to fix that.

 

 

 

Morning comes and there is only alarm screaming loud at him. No soft call from Yunho makes him slowly opens his eyes. He looks to his side, and there is no bed on that side. He has gone. Changmin is not in the mood of going to work, but he has to. He finds breakfast already served and a note from Yunho on the table.

Sorry. I need to do something. –it said.

They quarrel last night. He needs Yunho more than anyone but he makes him go. Is he stupid or what? It’s not Yunho’s faults at all that his father takes the offer. He was only suggest seeing first, and reminds him that it was his father who made deal. Not him. His father should take more responsible to this matter, and didn’t he ever tell his father that he will lose his son if he takes the offer from Cho family?

Right. The problem is it’s not Cho family this time, only anonymous company. And unlike Cho family, it can be not him that they wanted. Why didn’t he think about it earlier last night and let his anger took control? If his dad takes that offer, their loan will settle. And he can collect money to pay as much as that company gives. That’s not a bad idea. He should think about his family more than his ego, but he can’t help.

 

He only reaches his office 10 minutes ago when his supervisor asks him something.

“Busan? Now?” Changmin is absolutely surprise by his supervisor’s explanation.

“Yes. There will a van that takes us back home to get clothes and all, and we’ll go to Busan for presentation.”

May he feel something is wrong? “So sudden?”

He shrugged. “I also just know about it 5 minutes ago so no big deal. We’ve enough material I guess. But I also not sure what is it about. So let’s go now. I also need to come back home.”

Busan. He must go there when he hasn’t a chance to see Yunho. Great. So he only leaves a memo on his fridge door. Hopefully, Yunho is not in his duty to protect that ‘heir on the wheelchair’ and can call him soon.

 

 

 

It’s a luxurious-modern hotel that they checked in. Even his family ever wealthy, he never gets in to place like this. It’s too jet setter. Maybe Kyu or Jaejoong can afford, and also that annoying heir, Siwon. Believe or not, he get a room for him, doesn’t need to share with his supervisor. But they gather to discuss about the presentation in his supervisor’s room along with another employee.

They get in to a room where there are already some peoples sit in. They wonder what it is about. One of the men asks them to start.

Changmin sure at least there is three gaze that more interesting on him rather than what he said. But he keeps himself calm and confidence.

 

“You know why we suddenly call your team?”

“No, Sir. We wish to know” The supervisor answers.

“We just want to check all team, but it’s random. You are pretty lucky.” The men around Changmin’s father’s age explain. It’s such relieve but also a nerve wrecking if they get worst mark. “Worry?” he asks but doesn’t mean to double the nerve they have. “Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim, you can go back to your room and have a rest.”

They have no choice, right? It’s not an offer; it’s an order that delivered nicely. Only short glances they give to Changmin, enough to show their attention to the youngest of their team.

He still standing there when the two older closed the door and only silence can be heard. 5 peoples he has to face. “Shim Changmin, right?”

“Yes.” He may not show his worry. Biggest things he worry for now is fired.

“Tomorrow, your supervisor and your team member will leave Busan to Seoul. But we expected you to stay here until the time that we decided.” He knows Changmin is confused about that even his expression remains the same. “Don’t worry. We know that you get scholar from our corporation but never did proper test for you. So maybe one or two day… It won’t be hard. We already checked your progress and it’s pretty good, a bit beyond our expectation. Is that clear, Changmin-ssi?”

“Yes, sir. I understand.” He thinks this man is so kind.

 

 

Next day, as said before, Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee leave him in that hotel. Some words to support Changmin won’t hurt, moreover because they see pair of sleepy eyes. It will be very funny if Changmin can’t sleep on very comfortable bed, but because the test for him is not over yet, so they can understand.

He wants to call Yunho but he can’t. He doesn’t know what to say to him. I’m sorry. Or. Hey? I love you. None sounds right. And the younger doesn’t call him either. Is he mad because Changmin yelled at him that night? Or maybe he afraid of Chngmin mood swings?

It starts; the test. Alone? Not usual things and definitely waste too much money if they just want to test one person only. Even if they really serious about this. They give many assignments to Changmin and ask him to use all facilities he needs in their office branch in Busan.

It’s not easy, really. But he does his best before collect the assignments to the kind man who told him what he has to do in conference room, and somehow he feels he ever see this man, maybe in younger version. At the night of day two, he is expected to see someone in a large traditional building, which happened to be a restaurant. He can only pray this won’t be bad.

“Excuse me, Sir?” Changmin politely greets as he gets in to private room. He knows this man, only the name doesn’t. He remembers him as one of the three men who eyeing him in the conference room that day.

“Sit down” Honesty, seeing all of those delicious foods on the table are really raised his appetite. No he shouldn’t think about it right now. “Seems like you able to finish all things I personally gave you.” Automatically, he looks at the old man in front of him. He must admit its not easy job to finish them all time. And he seriously feels stressed out. “Don’t you want to make a call?”

Sure he doesn’t understand what it is about. “I’m sorry?”

“Don’t you want to call your boyfriend? Tell him how much you suffer from an old bastard.”

It’s impossible if he knows about his personal life like that. And how does he know he has a boyfriend? Not a girlfriend. And calling himself old bastard is like reading his mind. “I don’t think like that, Sir.” He lies. He cursed the person who gave all of those assignments and it happened to be an old man. He must have very high position.

“Really? I know him. Sometimes he waits you across the building. Than what have you told him?” is there any relation between his assignment and Yunho? This old man seems to be more interested to that more than mistakes he probably made during his job. Have a boyfriend shouldn’t be a flaw.

All of these food looks like decorated for this conversation. “I hadn’t talk to him since before I get here.” He says honest. He only doesn’t want this old man get idea that he gossips about him. But the result of his answers is not what he expected.

“Really? So you’re end?”

Changmin sense something that quite similar to when he meets Choi Siwon earlier. Is that means this person is part of that family. If he must judge, he has this boss aura so maybe, he is Siwon’s grandfather. “I’m sorry, Sir. I don’t think it’s something you have to worry about.”

“Do you love him? Or no longer love him?”

“I…”

“My precious grandchild likes you. It’ll be bad to lose from someone with unclear background.” He doesn’t give Changmin chance to answer properly.

The young man looks to very calm expression in front of him, not intimidating except for words comes out from his lips. “I don’t know your grandchild either.” He answers with the same level of calm; doesn’t shake by the old man authorities. But he sense that he knows who he is talking about; the small man who keeps his head low on the wheelchair that day in the office. Someone Siwon wants to protect the most. And it means this old man is Siwon grandfather, owner of Choi Corporation.

The old man thinks it so interesting to have conversation to Shim Changmin, like what Siwon ever said about this man; wit and brave. “He hopes to marry you.”

“I don’t love him.” sure he doesn’t like this heir that suddenly visited his office only to make him realize that Yunho is so damn good in suit.

“It’ll follow. I can’t trust him to random guy.” He doesn’t seem to give up and keep his intimidating words. So he practically only want Changmin to break up from Yunho and have a relation to someone he had no clue at all.

“Sir. I believe I’m not the one you looking for.”

“No, I’m right. I won’t mistake. Shim Changmin. My grandchild gave you scholar and gets you in Choi Corporation. Without test or interview. It’s a special scholar that he even dared to bet on you. Even if it Siwon asked it, they’ll check everything about you. He helps you that much. You should respect him.”

“Well, I want to show gratitude for that, but really, it’s a contract. He gave me scholar but I also work in your corporation. So it still takes and gives.”

So smart. He needs to show off more. “That’s not my corporation. So how’s your father? I heard your company bankrupt and now there is someone wants to help you. That’s my grandchild work. He tries to help you and I have to say this so you don’t get wrong impression. He meant to keep it secret and will never ask anything in exchange to that help.”

He is so dead. Now there is seems to be a secret admirer that want to support him unconditionally, how sweet. “He made deal my father, not me.” He should just listen to Yunho that night, he is right. Hey, maybe Yunho knows about it because that heir is his boss. Yunho work for that ‘Heir on the wheelchair’, right? So it means Yunho almost reveal a secret he should keep as a bodyguard.

“Absolutely. He knows what he has to do. His talent of business already appears since he was very young. But not that. see how much he loves you! He is doing all of that for you and still hides himself. Never think about boasting to someone he truly loves. Maybe the only one he ever love.”

He looks at the old man and daringly answers. “If you talk for his behalf, I must reject that.”

He smiles mysteriously. “No. it’s my own decision. He doesn’t know about this. But I’m thinking… what if I destroy your family company?” let’s try a threat and see what’s happen.

“I…” he stops right away but then able to continue. “I’m sorry, Sir. I can’t. You ask me to stay away from Yunho? Even if we’re away and in worse condition, I still love him and I believe we can pass this. I love him and I promise this feeling to him won’t change.”

His grandchild has chooses an interesting person. He eyeing the young man that his grandchild loves before finally decides. “Fine! Go to military. Stay away from Yunho. We’ll see. And I won’t touch your family.”

Does he hear that right? This old man wants him to separate from Yunho for 2 years? “You will get me to military?”

“Sure. I’m the owner of S-corporation and together with my friend, the owner the corporation you work at, we can get your enlistment” This old man has pretty influences to the government, but rarely use that. “There is one that will start next week and pretty close to your grandmother’s home.”

So Changmin’s head lower a bit. He is thinking about it seriously. 2 years is not short period and separate from his new boyfriend with only once a week chance to connect via phone will torturing both of them. “Whatever the result?” He straighten his gaze; doesn’t care of who is in front of him now, is it the owner of S-corp or Choi-corp or event his president.

“Even the worse. Even you still love Yunho and so do him. It won’t affect your family and their life, their business everything.” That sounds so sincere.

“You let me leave the corporation too?”

The owner of S-corp, Grandfather Jung as Yunho usually call, raises his brows. “That’s depends on your contract. I believe you still have one year duty, but we can postpone it until you finish your military.”

And there is one more thing that he worries the most. “You won’t hurt Yunho?”

If only Changmin knows that the heir and Yunho is the same person, he’ll easily know that this old man will never hurt his beloved grandchild. “Absolutely not. But I think it’s you afraid he won’t love you anymore”

“…”

“I’m right.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forgive me please….

I was very busy and when everything settled, I’m sick. Some things happened so yeah… Anyway, thanks for everyone who comments on previous chapter. Really really appreciate it…

Now… let me think for next chap… wish me luck okay??

Love you all… ^^

roth