The Tiger and the Prince

Journey to find 'Home'

It feels his chest heavy. It’s unusual though he running about two miles from home. Presage. Something is wrong but he doesn’t know what. Will there be something bad happen? He stops on a bridge, looks at the river and how calm is it, but it’s not infected his heart to get the same calmness. It never happen, something like this, make sure that his family safe is a routine. Probably this is not related to his family. He knows they’re safe. Even so, he hurriedly running back to home; makes sure his parents alright. “Come back early? Breakfast hasn’t ready.” The Mother says to him.

“No, that’s okay” Yunho says. “I’ll be in my room”

See? His parents are okay. If this feeling related to his biological parents, it must be impossible. There is no emotional connection. Junjin must be stay near his biological mother and his biological father is not what he needs to worry about. Except if there is business rival wants him to die.

Yunho sits on his chair in his shared room. This room is his and his cousin’s. They are 19 and still have joined room, and there is only one bed here. Not separated. No big deal. There are posters in this room; he looks at Superman poster that belongs to his cousin right besides his Joker poster. They have different favorite. Maybe it’s because he always sees his cousin wanted to be a hero that he decides to be the evil one. Just a balance, nothing more. They can’t play if there was no antagonist. Not forget about how peoples mention about Yunho’s choice of pet that is looks so unusual for a little kid, he never really raise one, but if he may, a crocodile will be good as pet.

People sometime kidding by saying that they’re like twin in myth around the world. One is like an angel, symbol of all good things, while the other stands in the dark side, an evil. People says, it’s him, Yunho, the evil one. No surprise, in US, while his cousin goes to church practicing choir, he is in the other side of town, dancing and skateboarding near Harlem.

After remembering some moment in the past, he turns on his laptop. He opens the emails from his driver. He has reads it before, especially information about Kim Kibum, Changmin’s friend. He then remembers many emails that he abandoned before but he wasn’t delete them either. There is no word or sentence inside them, only attachment that he never downloads. He knows what it contents without open it. After thinking, he decides to download, one attachment only he randomly picks.

He opens the files immediately, and catches a tired face with his almond shape eyes. It’s not his face shows tiredness, it’s Changmin’s face. The attachments are all contain Changmin pictures that his driver promised to sent. He is not lying about sending picture. There are many of them and seeing this files contain tired expression of his ex roommate make him feels guilty, was it because Changmin can’t eat properly again? Or his jobs in his new office? He wants to go there immediately to make him seaweed soup or something better, but 5625.71 miles are not a distance that he can reach in an hour only.

 He hurriedly downloads all of attachments. And it eases him somehow for the smile that Changmin shows on other picture. It’s addictive he can’t stop to checks every picture that sent to him. Yunho sighs; it’s because of him that Changmin must live like that, even lose his friend. He let the screen shows Changmin who is smiling while looks at his phone. Yunho put interlaced fingers of both palm behind his neck and leans on his seat. His mind still tries to find the answers of the riddle he found; about reason why Jaejoong did cruel things to Changmin.

He looks at the screen, “What did you do Changminie?” he says to the innocent things in front of him. He won’t ever say that words to the real person after all. It’s only photos. He says in his mind, doesn’t realize he smile along. He doesn’t understand about that reason but itch to know, if that the case, he thinks he must contact Kim Kibum just to find out.

He opens a page he bookmarked earlier that week, Changmin’s blog. It contains food, food and food. No surprise. It’s stop almost a year ago; last entry is their dinner at Japanese restaurant, Curry-nabe. He smiles at the memories of his tongue burned by chicken wings Changmin’s ordered. It might be a prank, but it was fun time.

Yunho looks at other picture again. This one is comes early last week, after he and his driver talked in Skype. And he frowns, did his driver mention about Changmin’s taxi driver who drives smoothly but has no speed? It’s impossible. He checks the entire picture from that day, that moment, but there is no picture of the taxi driver. It means his driver hide something.

It’s the question that he forgot right after a professor startled him on his father’s office that day. He meant to ask about the driver. No way! Does this mean his driver fooled him?

He takes his phone, calls. “Who’s the driver?”

The older man quickly understands. It’s more than a week before Yunho realize something not working according to his plan. “I’ll send you the picture.”

“Just tell me who!” it’s an order, more because he mad at himself for not find it earlier.

“Just someone old that insist to drive...” He says then cut the line, makes Yunho upset. Yunho waits for the email to come. Attachment that confirms the identity of the driver has sent to him. It’s him. It’s no longer necessary for his driver to mention the name, his boss knows the old man well. And he is too shock. Why would that old man do that? Is it somehow something that he needs to know?

Yunho’s attention is torn off when he gets another email, again contains pictures. It’s Changmin but he’s not alone. There is someone company him and not only none pictures but all. This folder is simply contains almost two weeks interaction of Changmin and someone around Yunho’s age. His mouth escapes question that no one answers. “What the hell is he doing there?” Yunho abruptly stands up. He takes his phone, means to call someone, but before that, he must control his breath first. May not sounds any anger when he talks with that man on phone, or he’ll find out.

How come he forgets about it? Yeah, sure that’s why it all happened. While processing to get stable breath, his mind is wandering to two weeks ago.



 



 



 

Yunho

Not that the name keep replaying in his head. He knows someone named Yunho which happen to be someone so close to him. Come on! How many peoples in Korea name Yunho? It’s only Yunho not Jung Yunho, there are so many possibilities of another family name like Kim, Yoo, Cho, Cha, Kwon, Jang, Shin, Lee.

But Yunho, the only Yunho he knows has similar ring to Siwon, a black one and also made by zirconium. Although Yunho never tells him if his ring has a twin but the expression of Yunho and Siwon when they talked about their ring is similar; a calm smile plastered on their face. Will Yunho’s ring has Siwon’s name engraved inside?

It’s become hard for him to focus on work. Siwon has back to normal working-mode and not even once disturbing Changmin or calling him hyung. It makes Changmin jealous of how Siwon can separate work to personal life. Except that Changmin failed to see how Siwon grins. Siwon pulls out his phone, texting someone and then he too, does what Changmin does, find photos saved on his phone. Changmin sees Yunho’s picture with a little sad but ends it with smile. There are many things about Yunho that still mysteries for him, make a conclusion now is too early.

Siwon on the other hand, smiles at his phone. It displayed his photo of that day where he planted a kiss on Yunho’s cheek. He even had a hand drapes on Yunho’s shoulder. Only one thing that makes him has this grudge in his heart, it was the smile that Yunho has on Changmin’s phone. Yes he saw that picture clearly even he says otherwise. However, the smile Yunho shows is different compare to what he has on his own phone. Yunho has smile on both photos, but in Changmin’s it looks more lively and bright. What make Changmin so special that make his Yunho smile like that? His Yunho. He always has this thing planted in his mind. “What makes you special, Shim?” he asks with low tone, impossible for Changmin to hear.



 

Siwon’s mind back tracks, 2 weeks ago. He was in Korea, secretly, after went to Hongkong to see his aunt and uncle. He just meant to make a surprise for someone and then came back to US again. The plan is come to his brother office with loud voice but it’s not happen according to plan. He asked Sukjin with over excited, but… “He is… I guess he is sleeping on his desk. It’s not good for his back but since he looks sleepy these days, I had no better idea”

Siwon was frowning, thinking about the haunting nightmare, does it come back again? If it does, he will force his baby-brother to move to US with him.  “Ask him to move!” He becomes grumpy all sudden.

“He won’t listen” He really has tried it too many times. The older is not used to this Choi Siwon. He hopes he can see him just like someone he used to handle, or even better, but after his expression changed, this one must be harder.

“My extremely stubborn brother.” Siwon mumbles then order Sukjin “Get me some sheet and blanket!”

Sukjin picks wrong line, “What for, Sir?”

“I ask you to get it, not to ask” He gets hatred words from Siwon.



 

Siwon opens the door slowly, afraid to wake his brother. Unlucky for him, when he steps closer, the young man around his age wakes up abruptly, must because the sleep boy thinks it’s Sukjin, a bit panicking Siwon rushed. “Hey!”

“What? Why you here?” He gives a pained look when he straightens his upper body part. His back hurt. Sukjin never sees that expression on that young man face, and he doesn’t know what to do with the blankets on his hand.

“Give me that!” Siwon orders, spread the sheet and blankets on tapestry, and not forgetting asks Sukjin to give him cushions.

Still with hoarse but more conscious now, the sleepy gets idea of what Siwon going to do. “Eh? What. You are not plan to…”

“Come here!” His cousin pulls him to the floor and he’s so limp. “Sleep!” it’s an order.

“But…” he meant to protest, not about the place, he used to fall asleep on the floor in his home library, or even on the tree branch (lucky he never fall from it). In less than a minute, he falls asleep. It always likes this when his cousin takes control a bit, say goodbye to stone head.

“What are you looking at? Get out!” He says to Sukjin harshly. He stays on the floor too, watching his baby sleep before takes his book and read, half lay half sleep.



 

Sukjin calls someone that should have more authorities than the young man who just come, Siwon. He feels responsibilities. Seeing the man he should guard sleep on the floor just like that has make him worry. He however, has seen the young man as his own child, though he wouldn’t ever think the same. He knows him being delusional. “Excuse me, Sir. But Choi young master comes and makes young master sleep on the floor, of course with sheets and blanket…”

“Let him do as he pleased to him”

“But young master can get sick”

“Don’t worry about it! He knows Yunho better than anyone else.”

“Yes, Sir. I understand”



 

The sleeping one, Yunho wakes, not wide awake. He is still sleepy. Eyes not fully open. He sits cross legged on the sheep. “What are you doing here?” he asks voice hoarse. He needs to wet his throat with something. Something warm will be more appreciated now.

“I miss you” Siwon closes his book and filled a tea cup.

“Oh…” that was a nice sleeps time.

“Here… green tea” Yunho takes the cup and sips some. Siwon orders that tea after his baby-brother sleeps. “Feel better?” He asks but already guesses the answers that will come out.

“Yeah” Yunho gives the cup back to his cousin, then stand up and walk to bathroom on that room, wash his face with cold water. His clothes rumpled and now a bit wet.

Siwon finally sits on the sofa in that room, eyeing the one that just comes out from bathroom with lazy. “You need place to sleep here” A suggest comes out but he knows it will turn cold.

Yunho dried his face with towel, now his eyes fully open. “I can’t really sleep…”

“Without anyone you trust.” Siwon continue the sentence, too used to that. See? They are really twin, just made in different womb. “I know! I thought you come to this country to get your head fixed” it’s clearly a mock. Yunho insisted he wanted to live in Korea a year and half ago. He can’t do anything that time because he has deal and already enroll in university in US. His brother is too smart he hate it sometimes.

“To change habit.” Yunho corrected him. “I need something different” he adds, though it’s not fully describes everything. He wanted to see Kim Jaejoong and then there are things happen like his mother get mental problem.

“Don’t be silly tiger-baby… Just by seeing you on your desk, I can tell that your sleeping routine gets worse these days. What if we go home now? You need rest” Siwon always able to says with calm and wise tone, not a cold one like Yunho uses almost all time.

“I’ve enough just now” Yunho shrugged, doesn’t want to sleep again.

“Okay. I’m regretting it a bit” Siwon gestures to ask Yunho join him on the sofa.

Yunho just does what his baby wanted. It’s been quite long they not meet, it’s not only Siwon misses him, he too miss his prince-baby. “I buy an apartment”

That’s news. “What? Let me see that!” Siwon becomes excited. Whatever Yunho buys are mostly good.

“Nope. I want somewhere to hide”

Hey, they share everything but just now, his brother refuses to show him apartment he buy. “You can’t hide from me! What is it? You never like this. I mean your sleeping problem is not new. It was intensely appearing when you start something new, adapts on new place… or… is there anything you just started? That new apartment?” he makes explanation of his observation. It is almost accurate, about Yunho who has sleeping problem.

“What? No… not at all. It’s good.” Yunho is a bit surprised at first, but his apartment is not related at all. That place however has becomes much help for Yunho. An escapades or simply call it a place where he can sleep freely and (hopefully) safely.

“So? It’s suspicious just so you know. Come on… Tell your baby brother! I’m the only one you can trust for whole your life” And it also working reverse way, he always can trust Yunho.

The older is finally giving in. He has hide things from Siwon and he think this one is not as danger as the one he hides. “… I see someone” telling Siwon is a gambling. He’ll understand but what he will do to Changmin could be bad.

“So? This problem makes you hardly sleep?” Put one problem to Yunho and he can make it as an excuse for stay awakes whole night. “You think about this person real serious even at night?” He quietly mad about this person he never met. Siwon see hesitation on Yunho’s gesture. “What? Tell me! I can tell you have some trouble on telling me but are it really that serious?” Even when he gets upset, his voice is rarely raised much.

Yunho looks at Siwon intensely “Have you make sure the door locked and no one will hear us?”

It’s too carefull or too paranoid, he doesn’t know. “I ask that spooky assistant to leave us till I call him back.” He assures Yunho and he really asks Sukjin to do so. Siwon, just like Yunho is not the type to telling lies.

“Fair enough. Come here!” Yunho ask Siwon to get closer to him even they already sits side to side and impossibly closer.

“What? Just tell me now!” he gets impatience about this matter his brother hides. What if he doesn’t go to Korea? He might not find this out.

Yunho uses a low tone, very low tone but Siwon can hear it. There are no sounds aside from Yunh’s whisper. “I… sleep with him”

Siwon stops breathing. His eyes get impossibly big and mind goes blank. “Excuse me sir?” he asks without seeing at the one with problem. Since the time Yunho tells Siwon, it should be their problem not his problem anymore.

Yunho hurriedly fixes his words. He shouldn’t say frontal words, and he afraid if Siwon gets wrong idea about it. “Not that kind of physical intimacy. We just sleep side to side. Not even like how you strangled me when we sleep in one bed. We sleep in different futon but side to side” The nervous makes him talk faster.

“You sleep with someone I don’t know?” He can only focuses with the idea of Yunho sleep with someone rather than Yunho is not sleeping which should be the problem. Yunho is not sleeps at night and in exchange sleeps at day on his desk earning pain on his back and neck.

“Except that I’m not sleeping.” He must repeat it. “It’s hard you know. So, he sleeps and I lay on his side”

Siwon eyes have back to normal. “Since when?”

“3 or 4 weeks”

Again, that pair of round eye get bigger. “Oh…” Siwon stops quite long, eyeing his brother. “So he is why you can’t sleep. And yet you still repeat it each night?”

Siwon is right. If that’s something bad for Yunho, he shouldn’t repeat that and stop sleep over at Changmin’s place. “Not that much… 5-6 from 7 days” It’s because he’s guilty here, he chanting it in his mind.

“What the hell are you playing with?” it comes out after able to processing the information.

“I’m not playing with anything” He assures. He is not playing at all, he’s serious here about helping Changmin as best as he can.

“Show me that guy!”

And that’s the request he hopes never hear. “Wonnie… you may not touch him like you did in the past.”

“Why?”  The question so demanding

“He is a friend”

“A friend?” Siwon voices his suspicion. He knows about Donghae and Heechul and agreed that both fellows are good friend for Yunho. Even they are good friends, Yunho never reveal his true self. Now the older hides a friend name from him. What is it if there’s nothing special about this friend?

“It’s a month and nothing happened” Yunho gives Siwon an explanation. If Changmin ever did something weird, of course he wouldn’t sleep with him again, or worse, Yunho will not contact Changmin, ever again. Not to mention about the kiss that Changmin planted on his lips that night consider normal. Sure it’s not and Yunho aware more, but really, nothing happened again after that.

Suppress something that start burn inside, “How do you know him?”

“He is my ex roommate in college” Yunho still able to says that like nothing wrong. He knows though, that the boy nears him feels missed something. Siwon believe he has to protect Yunho from anything.

“Is that why you call him a friend?”

See? That sounds not very good. “Yea. Come on! He doesn’t even know who I am. He thinks I just someone who has to work hard for life. He thought I must quit from college because I had no money and I must collect money for my biological mother medication.”

Whenever something surprised him, Siwon eyes always get bigger, mouth shut abruptly while taken aback. So cute gesture, Yunho thinks.  “He doesn’t know you rich?”

Yunho shakes his head. “He doesn’t even have a hint”

After some silent moment and frown forming on Siwon face, “Is he stupid?”

“No. He is smart. But yeah, my college friends also have no hint. Remember Donghae and Heechul? They too, don’t have a hint, except that I can find them sponsor to pay their tuition.”

“Not that, they probably not smart at all. How come they still can’t find out who you are?” It’s mock, for those two friends. “If that’s the case that even those two can’t find out, means you have amazing cover and acting. When do I can win over you on that?”

Yunho pouts, does that means he act that poor? “That’s not the point.” He says, sulking.

“The point is… I cannot let anything suffered you” He gives more pressure at the beginning, just so Yunho note that.

“Even sleeping?”

Siwon eyeing him sharply now but Yunho is not effected at all. To him, Siwon is still his cute baby brother ever. “Even that!”

Yunho leans on the sofa, hand crossed in front of his chest. “I do what I want” He doesn’t even see Siwon when he say this.

It’s not that Siwon doesn’t predict that to come out from Yunho. He uses that when he wants something but families oppose him, just like now. “Right! And that what I wish to change from you, may be not really. Just… tonight you sleep with me!”

“What? Why?” It’s too sudden and he is so unprepared. Maybe he forget that they always sleeps together whenever they’re in same place.

“Oh… you already prefer to lay besides this guy than sleep with your own brother? I haven’t seen you for months and this is what I get?”

That mocking words really hit the target, Yunho can’t counter back. “Okay… I sleep with you”

Siwon makes a curve on his lips that should be a smile.



 



 

Siwon spacing out too long while staring at the picture, he wakes after realizing the phone doesn’t show the picture anymore, instead, a caller id and the phone vibrate and glaring madly at him. panicking, Siwon gets up from his seat almost make his chair fall back. He walks fast and automatically gaining attention from other workers. Changmin is not exception and he never sees Siwon has pale and nervous expression like that. He sure the call is incredibly important and perhaps, scary, because the confidence that usually appears on the younger face is completely gone.

Siwon search every corner to pick up the phone until he reaches emergency stairs. He prepares his throat. “Hmm…” he says, like someone who picks the phone in the middle of sleeping.

“Siwonnie? You sleep?” says the boy on the other end of line.

“… Yes… What’s up Yunho? You call in the middle of night” And he’s not lies, it’s midnight in US, somewhere where he should be right now. In France where the caller now calling from must be morning, around 6-7 am. Siwon have to pretend that he’s in US now, not in Korea, and it is 3 pm here.

“It’s only almost midnight. I thought you haven’t slept yet.” He makes excuse.

“I’m tired” he says sleepy. “But if anything bugs you, I’ll wake”

Yunho makes a small pause. “I just want to make sure that you okay. I felt something bad in my chest before, but after hear your voice, it slowly gone.”

That makes Siwon’s gain his consciousness, if only he is sleeping right now. “What’s up tiger-baby? You okay?” he is serious, he is very worry right now.

“I’m fine. Really. This weird nerve has gone.” Yunho says and it’s true.

“Sure? If not, I’ll booked first flight this morning.” He can postpone Shim Changmin matter for the sake of Yunho.

Yunho assures Siwon. “Don’t worry prince-baby. Just call me again or I’ll call you.”

“Promise?”

“Promise”



 

They cut the call in same time. Siwon comes back to his desk with worry still left on his face. “You okay?” Changmin asks. Siwon looks so different compare to is usual and also the time before he picked the call. Shouldn’t be his business, even Siwon still effected by a seemingly private call.

Siwon tightened his grip to the phone, before smiles to Changmin. It’s only small smile. “Yeah. Everything okay” though it’s not true. He worries about Yunho. He needs to contact his parents just to make sure about Yunho.



 

Thousands miles from there, Yunho talks to someone on phone while looks at the video Chunhee sent. Chunhee, Yunho’s trustworthy hacker has sent him video of Changmin’s office. And it shows interaction between two persons he knows the most. Changmin and Siwon. Even so, there is nothing weird with their interaction. It’s so normal and formal for worker, Siwon really just work and Changmin too, even sometimes he sees his phone then smile second after.

“Why don’t you tell me earlier about Wonnie work there?” Yunho asks his driver, Ken.

“You ordered me to protect your lover only. Besides, your so called prince-baby is only an apprentice, not a worker.”

“It’s impossible. He study about film, he should making movie.” It’s Siwon’s passion, movie. Yunho believe his twin want to be an artist, he doesn’t mind at all. As long as his brother doesn’t take the cruel part of world he works at, doesn’t want Siwon to tie on where Yunho is now.

“I don’t know.” its innocent answers. Truth is he wants Yunho to think about it. Always bias if it’s related to that possessive young man. “Want to come back to Korea?”

“No. Not now. I want to spoil my parents more. As long as you there, I don’t need to worry about…”

The driver cuts him. “About Your lover. Listen! You pay me to be your bodyguard and driver…”

“Ken, for now just shut up and do what I ask! I’m not going to suicide anytime soon; you still have your job on!”



 



 



 

Back to Korea. Siwon gets in to a car that already waiting him after working hour. Changmin sees this by the corner of his eyes refuse to satisfy Siwon by glaring madly at him. He sure the apprentice want it to be happen. He just doesn’t know that Siwon doesn’t care about him throw dagger from his eyes. He really doesn’t, it can’t kill him at all. “What did you say to him?” the man who already waiting for Siwon inside the car asks.

Siwon just get out from his office and brain too contented with Yunho so he doesn’t understand what the man asks. “Say what? When?”

“To that tall man? He looks all puzzled and sad after you took him for lunch.” He points at the man who hasn’t fully disappeared from their sight. He followed Siwon during lunch, and Siwon knows about it.

Siwon’s eyes follow at the man point and then chuckles. “I show him my ring. Really, you should see his face after he read Yunho’s name inside. It’s priceless; wish I can get photo of it.” But he can’t.

The older asks the driver to leave their current place now. “Don’t be so cruel to him.” He tells Siwon.

“I’m not.” He insists with a bit whining voice, he doesn’t know what the limit of cruel itself, if it’s about Yunho, it always different. “He just saw my ring; don’t know what he assumed after. Not my faults if he thinks Yunho and I have relationship.” He shrugged. Siwon and Yunho learns acting and theater from young age they can hides their feelings better than most people they know. He even able to hide the fact that he worries of Yunho right now, no matter if his Father already sent email to him saying Yunho is perfectly fine.

The older man always as patience as he can be, talk to Siwon with calm tone. “You do hope he’ll think you and Yunho are in romantic relationship, not friendly or brotherly.”

“I didn’t plan that, okay. He kept staring on my ring.” If he knows earlier it can ‘move’ Changmin, he would wears it on his thumb instead of using it as necklace and always made it hidden under his shirt.

“Of course that must because Yunho also have the same thing.” It’s not a guess, people might get wrong idea by looks at those ring.

Siwon laugh, he likes to see Changmin pale face, “I bet he never sees what’s inside Yunho’s ring. If he ever, he must already eyeing me non stops since I mentioned my name.” and show more curiosity rather than make space. It’s his name engraved on Yunho’s ring. The older man knows about it too.

“You really are so cruel about it, don’t raise Yunho’s rage.” He says this but he can fully understand why Siwon acts like this, and to Changmin, he sees Siwon control himself better than past time. “He really likes Yunho, when I drive him to his new office, he takes his phone right after the door closed and staring at Yunho’s picture.” He ensures, just to make the young man thinking about his action to Changmin.

“I know” he says. “He likes to do it sometimes during working, like a charger, he suddenly smiling and get energy from it.” He leans on his seat, hand crossed in front of his chest. “You are too exaggerated, grandpa. Why you have to drive your worker to his new office? Even disguised as taxi driver.”

The so called grandpa, Choi grandfather who belongs Choi Corporation, messes Siwon’s short hair. “You jealous? He should be my employee, but it isn’t me control the Corporation now; it wasn’t me who hire Shim Changmin too. So I had no authority of him.” He makes a small pause.

“He works on your company but you had no authority. That’s something ridiculous”

“Because it was Yunho gave him scholar, not Choi Corporation. Even the agreement doesn’t have Yunho’s name on it. Still your brother has all right about him. Yunho also tell me that this kid has potential and place him under the office that I should supervise; I guess it so Changmin doesn’t find out about Yunho. Always paranoid. He really just wanted to help Changmin and didn’t show any interest towards him before. Don’t know what change your brother these days.” It’s a long explanation that Siwon heard carefully even with sullen on his face. “I have to deal with Yunho’s driver personally just so he let me driven him, you know?” The grandfather adds, playing with Siwon’s heart.

“Yunho even become protective about him already. Leave his driver while he goes to France only to make sure that Shim reaches his office safely” Sure he knows about that driver. He ever attacked that driver once and he was defeated like a little kid. It’s not a humiliating moment, no one around that time.

His grandchild is really jealous, the older man knows. “He knows about the scandal happened on his previous office. It’s understandable if Yunho thinks Shim Changmin’s life is in danger”

“It’s still too much.” He says, doesn’t agree about Yunho left his bodyguard in Korea. “So you finally gives all of your Company under his supervise?” It’s really not a jealous statement, a little mocking for his grandfather. “But even if Yunho takes care of everything from now on it means tiger-baby works for you”

“Yes, he works for me, and he deserves highest wages. I just make it simple by let him uses money as much as he wants.” He answers first than gives further explanation. “Maybe I’ve lose my ‘touch’, Siwonnie. See how I missed things happen on Shim Changmin’s previous office? Let just say that it’s his time now, the result of your Father and I teach your twin for years. He has talent too. Your Jung Grandfather already gave all to him 3 years ago, mine is a little behind.”

“Why not give it to Yunho earlier?” Seriously? Why his grandfather trained Yunho years ago if not for take care of his ‘baby’ – his Corporation.

“I just don’t want to add more burdens to him. Lead a huge Corporation owned by your other grandfather plus half of Choi Corporation is not easy. Who knows that bad luck happened during his childhood can create business monster?” That’s right. Yunho leads two Corporations at same time, but his identity is never revealed. What peoples know is just the old Jung and old Choi still owned their Corporation. Heir is only mentioned in rumor, but names never come out. Two families that too out of reach and has too much money to shut everyone out, if necessary. Rarely happen.

“You know that he can do that, grandpa. And I don’t like you thanks God for bad things happened to him. Yunho suffered.” He doesn’t like if Choi grandfather talked about Yunho like kind of commodity, the older doesn’t mean that. He loves Yunho with the same amount of love as he gives to Siwon. Yunho is his grandchild, and full stop.

“Sure, he suffered. We all suffered by that too. But if it’s never happen, Yunho will go to regular school and not learnt about stock market and business earlier. I even doubt he would interest to business.”

“Maybe I will be happier if he can choose something outside business. And grandpa, even you seem interested to that Shim, I’m not saying I’m agree to him” The grandfather only smiles at the childish act. It doesn’t matter if this grandchild sulking, he also needs to test this Shim guy, for the sake of his grandchild, Yunho. Of course there is worry too, Siwon is a good boy, always smile and polite, except if there is something happen to Yunho. He’s demeanor turn from Jekyll into Hyde.



 



 



 



 



 

I’m so want to add a lyric on the story, just a little, refrain of a song, but why the moment still hasn’t come yet… T^T *tears*… but last sentence is part of song I recently hear, a little change on “My” to “He’s”. Sacrifice. Next chapter I hope I can put that lyric.

Thanks for those who comments on chapter 27. *kisses and hugs*. No more question about Yunho and Siwon relation right? Or there is? Don’t worry, I’m not give up with this story. I will surely end this someday but really, don’t know when. Ah ~ I just finish this chapter 30 minutes before I post it. There was something happened before and there is problem on the post, it copied twice so I decides to hidden it using my mobile phone till I can use computer to edit this. Sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. But it's more annoying to read it if I'm not fix the problem f`irst. Sorry for waiting.

Anyone mind to comment for this chapter```````````````````